[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think SW have realized that he have both JH and CA on his side. Boy even if he have not CA heart he still have two people wanting to protect him. May the odds be in our OTP favor!  :D

They finally uploaded the preview on youtube! 

@Ameera Ali love it :heart:.  I am hoping for a kiss today....

-------------------------------------

Live recaps

SW is now in the police lock up with a few others...the driver gives his testimony and HR of course says it's true since it was on CCTV...hmmm she even brings up his past ? errr this girl is too much...

Cop comes and gets another person out , SW ask the cop as per preview to make a call to his guardian...he calls Cheong Ah...so long story short he tells her he has been locked up...apologises for having to call her...she rushes to the station where he is ..tells mum she won't eat on her way out. 

The kims were having dinner at that time...dad misses JW asked SA where he went for his business trip...SA says she does not know...mum keeps discouraging contact btwn SA and JW ...SA knows something not right. After dinner, SA calls JW...where are you..he says oh I am having coffee....anyway she was like where are you etc...he says did you wait up for me , she quickly says it's dad that misses him.... but she seems to me like she was quite concerned...he quickly says he has to go and hangs up

CA arrives at station...sees HR with the driver who were with the cop...Driver showed her where he hit him...anyway the two left but CA knew something was not right...she went after HR as preview to stop her and get explanation...but HR was like get out of my way..HR even told her it happened in front of XX house...CA - why would he be there? Anyway HR says more rubbish and left...

CA gets to meet SW. SW was very apologetic he had to drag her into this ...CA was if you're sorry why would you do this? Anyway he explained the scenario and told her he went to XX house to look for his sister...told CA , HR is his sister!!!!

HR gets back to XX house to brief her what happened...bell rang ...CA came to look for XX...HR sees CA on the cctv screen and froze for a bit....XX is like so noisy when CA rang the bell again..asked HR to deal with it . They let CA into the house....

CA is very brave to face both awful women who have bullied her in the past.  CA was not afraid and spoke her mind that SW was being trapped ...XX asked what is the proof...CA asked for the CCTV ..she asked why did you do this to SW...CA used the law to speak to XX...XX said something to HR - hmm was it asking her dad to handle this ? Anyway HR was quite speechless..she seems guilty...but anyway a bit more exchange of words btwn HR and CA.

Now CA goes see Moon dad and tells him what happened... but right now things not looking good for SW

Finally handsome appears( black tee and camel jacket, he looks good) ...he gets ready to go out...thinks of the awkward dinner...on his way out he stops his mum...he asked her why is she doing this...he keeps telling her they can't save JG's life but they can help SW. CA calls at that moment...JH picks up . She tells him SW is locked up ...mum hears too...JH goes to the station...meets CA there, she explains to him.

cop comes to SW says your guardian asked you to come eat.....it was JH ...JH was waiting for him with food etc...SW - where is CA? Jh says I asked to be here...SW started eating..asked JH why aren't you...JH apologised - sorry he ended up here . Promised to free him...it was a very nice scene , ..trust me

Note - JH SW scene was very important...both came to an understanding and ate together ...

JH office - some funny scenes btwn the colleagues..cutie BR and the other colleague went to a department store to deliver and pick stuff up for work. They wonder where could team leader Jun Hwi be.

Back to police station- JH is officially SW's guardian. He brings a lawyer with him to speak to the cop...

JW in the car. His driver asked where should we go? JW felt aimless...lollololol....guess where he decided to go..to his real love ...yes he went to see Tae Rang who was also drinking solo ....both men end up drinking together... ( I swear they are the real OTP :lol:) ...so anyway they talk ...TR asked him about SA- are you worried about her and stuff...and JW was like what can he do even if he is worried or something like that ...anyway it is a long conversation...but for some reason JW decides to call SA but SA too busy in the kitchen with her dad...JW - see, she did  not pick up...eh is this episode about the love rivals all bonding...it has become a comical bickering scene...now TR's turn to call...no pick up too...SA too busy eating with her family and her phone was upstairs...must be a contest btwn the two men :joy:....JW smiled when TR's face showed that SA didn't pick up...TR brings them more soju...and the two of them drink away...lol\

edit

Handsome meets the driver as per preview..after some greetings JH asked about the case 

- 1st half ends- 

Archived