[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

So JH meets the driver.....he starts asking the driver how did it happened...how come the cops came at such a time...driver suddenly got scared and says I have to go...runs...lol!

JH goes see aunt XX... so he asked aunt about SW's thing and her driver...( seriously I love how hot he looks when he is giving his aunt the angry face) ...anyway he is determined to find out the truth which made the aunt annoyed at him...it reminded me of how it was that time when he solved Baek Rim's case.

Poor SA dad...no one wants to drink with him or chat with him as the ladies are too busy...poor drunk JW walks to the front gate with soju...he sat there for a bit...finally he came in...he was definitely tipsy .JW tells dad I brought you alcohol..dad was like you're the best. The drunk JW shouts out apologies to SA mum ( who was in her room) ...SA wanted him to stop drinking but dad was like don't interfere...anyway SA went to get some stuff for JW and JW gave like a cheque for YA to go buy some stuff for him and think he asked her to keep the change...think SA got them some food..and both JW and dad so happy ...JW help put drunk dad to sleep..he stands next to SA mum then kneels and says how he is sorry and all ( I don't know why I am tearing for him.) He was crying and even SA mum was the same...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CA finally came home. JW was upstairs waiting for her ...he sat CA down and apologised about  the past because HR was his secretary etc and all the hurt that he has inevitably caused , for his mum being so bad as well ..CA was like you don't have to...

Morning , JW was waiting for SA ... he calls her yeobo ( wife) ...ehh...I feel very sad...I can't fully understand but it was a goodbye from him. He was sincere in his apologies...( eh how come I am crying) ...SA went downstairs not realising it was really goodbye from him...he looked around SA's room and brought his luggage bag down...:dissapointed_relieved:

SA and TR at the station..they talk to the PD some stuff about the MT ( trip) ..after that TR and SA have a chat...did TR bring up JW , something he says made SA realised that what JW said to her was a farewell speech...she was disturbed and told TR sorry I have to go...

She rushes home...she runs upstairs and realises that JW has left for good...mum came up..SA and mum talk and SA asked if she had had told JW about HR being CA's bully...mum was like yes...SA says why did you do it..I can tell SA never held that against JW..she sends a text to JW apologising...

Ok XX driver drops XX off...he is so hungry waiting for her...guess who comes with his handsome face ...hello he says to driver...he sits next to the driver...driver was like you again....but anyhow JH realises the guy is hungry and goes grab him a drink and sandwich..then JH has that talk as per preview..JH was can't you think it over. Driver almost spills the beans that it's not like he wants this as well...but next thing you know he says something about XX will kill him...oh suddenly JH takes out his phone and he recorded the conversation...and JH says please think this over...

CA pacing up & down thinking about what SW told her about HR being his sis....HR gets call from Driver about needing to withdraw the statement (?) ...she was angry...

CA goes look HR..she finally tells HR that SW is your brother....

After CA leaves...HR sits outside XX house...she knows deep down it's true because the song he sang..she thinks of all the times they met...she was going to go into  XX house but walked away...

Cop realeases SW...JH was outside waiting with lawyer...SW asked how is this possible...lawyer told that JH convinced driver to change statement. They walked out. CA was waiting with tofu for him and asked him to eat.. so cute...CA is like lets all go eat...CA grab JH and SW is like what is this but was going to follow...he saw HR ...then he told the OTP to go ahead...they saw him run after HR...SW catches up to HR..then SW tells her I am your brother..she was how is this possible and runs off...

-eps ends-

Preview

I see CA dragging a luggage bag to meet JH at a cafe  ( omo...are they going on  a trip  :w00t:)...JW sleeping in office...SA looks for him...and JH talks to XX about Intermarket's future...

2 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Handsome looking handsome in the preview!!!! When are we celebrating his birthday? 

Tomorrow..she bringing luggage and all...bed scene :tounge_wink:????

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

he so adorable :wub:

Completely agree...he was the real MVP today :love:

This is what I love so much about JH and CA ..they have grown so much throughout the drama individually and as a couple  that they are confident enough in each other & trust each other completely. I was so happy that CA called JH when SW's problem came up, and JH  went above and beyond to help SW . I love that scene of JH and SW eating together at the police station...I believe with this , whatever SW feels for CA he can let go because the man that CA loves is someone who's pretty awesome. JH will ensure that SW gets that criminal record removed.

Funnily for someone who has not been very interested in the other love triangle, I was actually tearing up for JW's scenes. OMS is a fantastic actor. Even though he has finally let go ...i think SA is the one who is going to realise that she still has feelings for him. That's how I see it sans the subs. 

Archived