[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Ottoke... I'm bored, so I'm rewatching the episode (actually JH & CA's scenes only, hehe).

JH is a pro at lying :D And he has lied to his mom quite a lot too!

Mom: You're worried. Why aren't you asking me? You must've been dying to know how she is doing.

JH: I want to know. But I won't ask. It's not like I can do anything. (LOL. Oh really? JH's already asked JW to help him!)
Knowing will make me weak, and I might mess up. (Yeah, he really will mess up... like how he called out for CA when he's on the phone with JW.)

Staff: What did you do on Christmas day, Mr. Gu?
JH: I changed my phone number. (He couldn't have changed it on Christmas Day coz CA was still able to send him the photos at the beach while he was at work. Well, ok maybe he did apply for a new number on 25 Dec but it only got activated a few days later...)

Oh, btw, I don't understand what BR is saying in the dialogue below. If JH fears that he'd call CA, wouldn't it suffice just to delete her number and no need for him to change his number? To me, getting a new number means he doesn't want her to call him, like what CA interpreted.

CA: He changed his phone number already? In case I'd call?
BR: I don't know why you broke up, but if I were him, it would be for fear that I'd call, not the other way around.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, watzdiz said:

it would be for fear that I'd call, not the other way around.

It is him hinting to CA , that he would not be able to let go of her if he was in Jun Hwi's place . Puppy Baek Rim and his unconditional love for CA...sorry that he is friend -zoned. He would have made a better choice for CA - less baggages and complications...but love doesn't work that way I suppose. The heart wants what it wants. After all didn't Jun Hwi say that Cheong Ah has defined taste :mrgreen:

---------------------------------

I root for Jun Hwi a lot after watching with subs and looking at things in context. I know he gets a lot of heat for breaking CA's heart . And I feel for our girl. Truth be told, he should not have started dating CA but he could not help but fall for her. I tear up thinking about it. He's not after any girl or even bothered to be in a relationship...but he broke all the rules and let his heart take over because it is Cheong Ah. Call him a coward or a mama's boy or whatever ( sorry I am annoyed when i read that online) when he let mum take CA to hospital  ...but he did not give in to his mum for those reasons. Judge Hong used Cheong Ah against him . His weakness is Cheong Ah.  My heart broke for him when he said that he would have loved her if he wasn't JG's brother. Honestly, he already loves her even though he is JGs brother. Him distancing himself is him hoping to set her free from that day.  Of course I am not saying her agency in this does not matter, but at this point, this is what he thinks is best for her.  He will,  in time,  realise that only she can determine what's in her best interest.

Cheong Ah is an observant girl . She will connect the dots soon enough (of course being a weekender , it will be at a slower pace). The way she's overhearing things and meeting with KSW and so on is the writer laying the path for her to uncover the truth.

As much as I jest about having a love triangle to get JH to step up, I am actually averse to one. Having moderated and intervened in shipping wars on drama threads, this isn't my favourite sort of trope.  ;). So I am staying off the TR- SA- JW  triangle - I find their scenes interesting but I really don't want to put in any emotional investment. JW won some brownie points for being such a good cousin and standing up to his mum . TR was awesome in how he dealt with HR.  And so I  find it hard to say who SA should end up with.  

So I do hope that there's no love triangle  in JH - CA's case as well. KSW with his emotional baggages and anger management issues needs a friend , not a lover. CA has enough to deal with as it is. The solution to JH - CA's problems is not jealousy but honesty. Everyone here is covering something up in the name of protecting the other person.  Judge Hong, JH , CA, CA's mum, SA , JW and Double X all have secrets that they are hiding. These secrets have caused this mess we're in. Time for them to be out in the open now.

After watching with sub I am a mess now! I feel JH pain!:bawling: 

When he unconsciously shouted “Wait! Cheong Ah! Cheong Ah!” over the phone with JW, my heart breaks!:heartbreak:

Edit - @triplem I agree one triangle JW-SA-TR is enough we don’t need another in JH-CA-SW.:sweatingbullets:

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

As much as I jest about having a love triangle to get JH to step up, I am actually averse to one. Having moderated and intervened in shipping wars on drama threads, this isn't my favourite sort of trope.  

:lol: I guess I have grown used to love triangles now that I don’t mind seeing another one. How ugly it will get remains to be seen. Let’s hope I don’t have to eat my words about welcoming a love triangle. KSW is one brooding bad boy character that I usually would root for in dramas :naughty: But it is very easy to root for JH too. 

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: I guess I have grown used to love triangles now that I don’t mind seeing another one.

@triplem , @ktcjdrama she need new love interest  :joy:the way he was holding her , as if she is bag of potatoes :mrgreen:  he should be gentle with her all time :joy: . 

5e1336a33102b444093638.gif?download

I dont think I care about the love lines right now. I cant believe what I just typed! :sweatingbullets:

But with minimal amount of screen time JH and CA shared together, honestly who cares anymore. 

I never care for the JW-SA-TR love triangle. Call me when JW-TR happen. :lol: Joking aside, I found it more interesting that theres character development with JW finally.  I, too, hope he will actually reveal the truth to his aunt like he said. Please do not disappoint me and turn villain. 

Agreed that KSW needs a friend right now and our girl will soften him up a bit with her kindness. 

I look forward to CA being in detective mode!!! So sick of all the secrets, let's open the flood gate. I'm ready. 

Edit to add:

I really hope I won't end up feeling bad for Stalker Judge. Right now, I despise her as much as, if not more than HR.

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Given the posters for the drama, though, I assume that TR was the end game partner for SA, though I wonder if the writing for JW is being expanded as a character who is becoming more popular with the viewers?

It’s true ...Oh Min Suk has a strong following. His scenes on Naver tend to draw in the viewers , well maybe he slept so much in the 1st part of the show that they make up to him now :lol:

I do think that KSW feels he has been wronged which would explain the big chip on his shoulder.  What has been hinted is that JG was responsible for the accident ( based on the flashback where he came home crying with blood on his mother’s car )  , but we assumed KSW took the fall. I wonder if KSW was JG’s friend who was also at the scene, hence conveniently, the blame was put on him. I agree that Judge Hong is responsible for JG’s death & the loss of KSW’s youth . She’s also indirectly the reason that Jun Hwi has become aloof & emotionally stunted in the last decade after reading the brother’s final letter to him . 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: I guess I have grown used to love triangles now that I don’t mind seeing another one. How ugly it will get remains to be seen. Let’s hope I don’t have to eat my words about welcoming a love triangle. KSW is one brooding bad boy character that I usually would root for in dramas :naughty: But it is very easy to root for JH too. 

i get the appeal of the bad boy type for sure . Actor playing KSW has got screen presence too  , so I can see the attraction :lol:. But am sure  you know I love Jun Hwi from the get go ( yes fulled by my oppa bias , no less ) . I’m as stubborn and persistent as CA once I set my heart on something. 

@Ameera Ali why do you think I hv been asking for shower scenes ? I should check on oppa’s biceps and all to see why he ain’t carrying her properly . 

@icemaid actually on the character chart , there is no love triangle for JH -CA- KSW , though there is a one way crush by BR on CA but honestly BR Is no competition . Lol. However as episodes are still filmed by the week , the writer could change her script and expand KSW’s role.    I hope not of course as the drama needs to stay focused on uncovering JG’s real death circumstances, and reunite our OTP 

What episode do you guys predict our otp come back together?

I guess in 3/4 weeks? While they were away,CA will find the truth herself and become independent. 

To make it more dramatic maybe JH filled with guilt will run away again to spain but before he left in airport CA confront him and both reconcile with each other. Damn it just my imagination but i can already imagine the emotion in that scene and how JH will be so sorry when CA knew the truth.

I wonder what the reaction of CA mom tho. We already see judge hong reaction is really bad i guess if ca mom also know about this it will be super bad for our otp.

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I don't want to predict. I'm hoping that it's not episode 46 (eps 91/92 if you count them as half hours), because that will make this very, very painful for me to continue to watch. But, realistically, I'm guessing 4 to 6 weeks. *sigh*

There is no way they would break apart the otp that long. Right now we are at 56 episode. So by the 1 hour it is 28. If it is 46 then say goodbye to the rating, the plot will be dragged too much.

But even if they want to go this route ( lets see my daughter seo young ) another kdrama that had the lead break up at around this period and only had path to reconcile on ep 42 and they get back together at ep 48 which is a bit long and draggy but amazing drama. That one drama also had complicated problem with lies beneath the romance. But atleast that one had a great couple that atleast nulify the Breakup of lead couple. 

This drama had another relationship but a cancerous triangle love story which is just a big no no. Usually the drama based on what most 100 episode drama do. If 1 couple got problem,the other couple had a good time so it will be balanced. But for this one both having trouble is a mess. Not to mention both ca and jh mother. Also double X and Tr br and father. There is just no good things happening right now. Hope we catch up fast with the good thing happening in the drama soon. Or not it will become boring quick.

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

What episode do you guys predict our otp come back together?

Episode 60. maybe at least 5 half hour episodes 

Hoping to see marriage and life with MIL Judge 

Here is a little reminder of the start of the drama. 

About when our otp gonna be together again. I guess about 2 -3 weeks (around episode 60). feel like the write have road map to were she want to go with JH and CA. I think maybe that fact JH not gonna mange to turn away from CA and her finding out on her own gonna bring them back together. I think finding out how SW got framed for the hit and run gonna be the last puzzle that both CA and JH need  work together on. JG is the force that connect them even in his death and gonna bring them together again. 

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

Here is a little reminder of the start of the drama. I wonder if JH ever gonna read that letter JG wrote to C

CA verbally shares with JH the letter right before he left for Spain.  she had it memorized by heart.  it’s also the scene Where JH learns the truth about the death being a suicide.

I am guilty of rewatching the episodes from the beginning.  2 weeks was tooooo long!  look forward to preview at the end of this week. 

11 hours ago, mizv said:

CA verbally shares with JH the letter right before he left for Spain.  she had it memorized by heart.  it’s also the scene Where JH learns the truth about the death being a suicide.

You are so right :)  blaming on my gold fish memory... 

really hope CA got to know JG is JH brother sooner than later. Also JH need to know what his mother is hiding too. We have two secret that is just waiting to be open. I wonder if JH gonna be the one to right up the wrong charges against SW. I do not think his mother can do that because she maybe never gonna mange to really come to terms with the truth. But I do hope she can atone for her wrongdoing. I mean it is her action that starte this chain of events... Anyway, no matter how we see it SW lost many years for something he never did. I really feel bad for him.

13 hours ago, sal2 said:

Here is a little reminder of the start of the drama. I wonder if JH ever gonna read that letter JG wrote to CA. 

11 hours ago, mizv said:

I am guilty of rewatching the episodes from the beginning.  2 weeks was tooooo long!  look forward to preview at the end of this week. 

And he cannot actually read the letter since CA's mom literally ate it when they were at the police station after the suicide, so that CA could not change her mind about the lie and show it to Judge mom.

Archived