[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

@superspace He did that tongue thingy right after singing Confession is not flashy....my heart.....LOL. I couldn't stop laughing when he said that what he is wearing is BRITISH ROCK BAND outfit. Bwahahahahaha. Why is he so extra like this? 

And this..

EaSOrOeWoAAp1Xb?format=jpg&name=360x360

He is soooo hyperactive and overambitious.....LOL. apparently the live band performance was also his idea?!? I'm still waiting for his post HP interview. Everyone from the cast has given one...sigh. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

This is all too funny for me, and I think it will keep me entertained until next season comes out. LOL. This is a public forum anyways, everyone has a right to share their thoughts. As long as it doesn't become a headache to the mods, this is fine I guess. LOL. 

I'll just keep posting this from time to time to debunk all those theories....

That slight swinging motion and her moving back.....they look like they lost themselves into each other.....ahhhhhhhhh I can't believe she called this a peck. LOLOL. 

It is indeed too funny. I'm enjoying myself immensely. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Rewatched Episode 5 and 6 last night with the fam...

Oh, look at what I found!

Jun-wan and Jeong-won * shock horror * both encouraging Song-hwa to stay overnight in Seok-hyeong's room that Mama Audrey Hepburn cleaned up...

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 7.56.08 am

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 7.56.26 am

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 7.56.41 am

Love the mischievous look on YYS' face. "Stay... yes... you should... Absolutely"

No parallel universes as far as I can tell. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

@superspace He did that tongue thingy right after singing Confession is not flashy....my heart.....LOL. I couldn't stop laughing when he said that what he is wearing is BRITISH ROCK BAND outfit. Bwahahahahaha. Why is he so extra like this? 

And this..

He is soooo hyperactive and overambitious.....LOL. apparently the live band performance was also his idea?!? I'm still waiting for his post HP interview. Everyone from the cast has given one...sigh.

Yeees, people said YYS must be reminded by the Christmas kiss -- wait let me revise I mean Christmas peck! As expected from WG president?! LOL!

YYS is the maknae who didn't act like maknae at all. Everyone was complaining about his idea of live band performance but I think they were all happy too at the end (maybe except Kyungho). Hahaha.

When they were introducing their music teachers, Seokhyung mentioned that Keyboard teacher's song was used in Hospital Playlist, specifically in a scene of Gyeoul talking with Ikjun and found out that Jeong-won lied about Yangpyeong. And YYS was like: oooh, really! When she asked to eat together.

ezgif-4-93a5edced6e3.gif

ezgif-4-44700431dfa8.gif

He surely want to participate in any conversation related to his ship. Hahaha

• LOL 20

O yes Kim JinHak the keyboard instructor for SH?  He wrote the music for Reply 1988 piece titled Flower Garden and also the HP Main Theme Beyond the Rainbow Forest.  What a coincidence!  :o  No wonder the rhythm section is the same.  After every episode of HP,  you can hear the main theme play...Flower Garden...Flower Garden.  :wub:

• LOL 3

talking about replay 1988 the song when jeong won touch geul wol hand its the same music arrangement when bora mention she missed seong wo...and then we know they are the first one to get married...little hits here...

well winter in garden and their love will make the flower bloom beautifully of course...maybe season three we see ahn jang mi as the fruit of love winter garden than basically it is flower garden:wub: that happen because of winter..

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Sorary said:

talking about replay 1988 the song when jeong won touch geul wol hand its the same music arrangement when bora mention she missed seong wo...and then we know they are the first one to get married...little hits here...

well winter in garden and their love will make the flower bloom beautifully of course...maybe season three we see ahn jang mi as the fruit of love winter garden than basically it is flower garden:wub: that happen because of winter..

I was puzzled when i read "Ahn Jang Mi"

thinking i might have missed a detail in HP

It took me a while to guess..perhaps you mean Jang Mi = Rose, as in it will be the flower bloom in the winter garden?

:wub: baby rose in the winter garden?

No?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

O yes Kim JinHak the keyboard instructor for SH?  He wrote the music for Reply 1988 piece titled Flower Garden and also the HP Main Theme Beyond the Rainbow Forest.  What a coincidence!  :o  No wonder the rhythm section is the same.  After every episode of HP,  you can hear the main theme play...Flower Garden...Flower Garden.  :wub:

I thought "The Wind is Blowing" was the main theme? :o It was mentioned in Shin PD's interview before. He was pertaining to episode 9 aired on May 7. "The Wind is Blowing" first played in the episode and was released as OST May 8.  :lol: Shin PD said it himself that it is the main theme.

The main theme is supposed to capture the essence of the drama which encompasses the ships we support. The song "The Wind is Blowing" beautifully complements the drama's storytelling of life, love, and the humanity of the medical profession.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

Everybody knows that couples grow to be like each other with time.  The cleaning couple. :wub:.  
90b772f5a41d4cfd8ad7d4e8072612c34c263812

26a8f0b6f098361ed91977611bf663ed8e8435f8

Beyond the rainbow forest is the tune that plays after every episode.  Flower Garden....Flower Garden... :)  Right at the end... 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

I love how creative and funny Hospital Playlist fans and it really help me to endure the pain of waiting for Season 2.

The imagination of Yulje squad group chat would be like

These are my favourite :lol:

1) Who has the worst profile picture?

EZ4jP2oUMAI_17X.jpg

EZ4jP2oUMAAnO-C?format=jpg&name=large

Song-hwa profile picture:

EZ4jP2oU4AAJr6p?format=jpg&name=small

2. How Ikjun get free from his debt of 10,000 won + 4 cigarettes + 1 lighter from jeongwon

Spoiler

EZ_1m5UUcAANHBo?format=jpg&name=large

EZ_1m5TU4AchUX9?format=jpg&name=large

3) Iksong part

Spoiler

EZwkBXzUEAAqlwO?format=jpg&name=large

Ikjun-Songhwa-Uju :wub:

EZ1fyw-UcAAGJWk?format=jpg&name=medium

EZ1fyw9VcAAWJTK?format=jpg&name=medium

Full thread 99 squad group chat

Spoiler

Edited by superspace
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14

Nice piano cover for the OST

the last time i visit this place, it said Soompi

Did i visit a delusional blog instead of Soompi forum :blink:

I think Yujle have a psychiatrist professor

Edited by seasonal_love
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

In the next season Jeong won will be cleaning and organizing Gyeo Ul's desk. Eeeeee. 

Doctors usually wipe their tables with antibacterial before and in between seeing patients. This is a common thing. But Jeong won takes it to extra level and gets down to cleaning even when it's not needed. Clearly an OCD. 

When people stop being delusional, they will start bashing the writer. LOL. I really hope they remember the words they said about respecting the writer and their storytelling a few weeks back. I'll be extremely annoyed if they say the writer changed the script because of the immense popularity of a certain fandom. It's clearly not the case. We should know when to accept defeat, and it's ok if we end up being wrong, this is just a drama anyways. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 10