[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeahhh I already join the vote..thank you @jakey09 :wub: 

i really hope this thread still active many many years from now..

Maybe we will see soosun really go picnic together in RL -_- like myungsoo wish to hyesun "if u no one else to do with, u do with me"..

he already pray to God below that tree :D maybe God already drop a leaves in somewhere said "Yes I will grant ur wish" :P

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

by the way, do u realized ONLY myungsoo & hyesun changed their clothes

mean while others cast no :blush:

HINT!

They changed their clothes twice right? Because myungsoo wears blue shirt when watching the finale episode and haesun wears white long sleeve tshirt, i saw it on the ig story of the ballet dancer

2 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

by the way, do u realized ONLY myungsoo & hyesun changed their clothes

mean while others cast no :blush:

HINT!

Is the weather too HOT or what? B)

There's no picts of both of them at all from the wrap up party :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, Araaabyu said:

They changed their clothes twice right? Because myungsoo wears blue shirt when watching the finale episode and haesun wears white long sleeve tshirt, i saw it on the ig story of the ballet dancer

5 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

Is the weather too HOT or what? B)

There's no picts of both of them at all from the wrap up party :sweatingbullets:

for more info about them just check out this is account @danyeoncouple_

please check their snap gram

their not took selfie pics.. but they always side by side

Firstly, I just want to check the snap gram from @Shosi_for_9 share, but because I saw a post said about myungsoo ex gf..I am being curious bout his girl type..but his gf too far from his ideal type who love girl with innocent and long hair..hye sun more totally his ideal type :wub:

The other rare photo of them in the same frame at the wrap-up party, courtesy of Do Ji-won's instagram

But I guess everyone already saw it, lol

OPqfZ3b.jpg

That quick glance on KMS' part at the beginning helps to relieve my withdrawal symptoms in a way

And it's good to know they are still copying each other's gestures subconsciously, haha

AAKuLyl.gif

Someone noticed that KMS' blue shirt at the wrap-up party is the same as the one he wore in the rain kiss scene

(note the logo which looks like a C)

Spoiler

BSAtJYP.jpg

029oxes.jpg

And since we are on the topic of the rain kiss scene, here's an enlarged version of the BTS rain kiss which I can't stop watching :P Hope you guys enjoy it as well, LOL

(cr: Weibo owner)

WUnzxd8.gif

11 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

for more info about them just check out this is account @danyeoncouple_

please check their snap gram

their not took selfie pics.. but they always side by side

OMO thank youu for sharing, just saw this on IG, and it is precious gems for us shippers :wub:

Archived