[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

Shin Hae Sun :heart: Kim Myung Soo

ezgif-1-558121e61ca6.gif&key=91278d66530

They Met At The Beginning Of This Year (2019)

Pq7db55.jpg

They made our hearts beat by uploading selfies with each other on their individual IG accounts.

Note: They haven't done this with any other lead. B)

Shin Hae Sun:

ISNkFOs.jpg

About her chemistry with L, Hae Sun said, “Myung Soo has said this as well, but we were comfortable with each other from the start because we come from the same neighborhood. We quickly became friends and respect each other as friends on set. That’s why it’s not uncomfortable at all to film together. Dan and Yeon Seo [their character names]’s romance has just begun, and I hope that people can look forward to how their story will unfold. I think that we can show an even better chemistry than before.”

Kim Myung Soo:

f0ABSiz.jpg

About his chemistry with Hae Sun, L said,When I first heard that Shin Hye Sun would be appearing in the drama, I thought that she would be a driving force for the show and I really wanted to work with her. When we started working together, I was happy that we were a good match. I think that the audience will be able to tell that our chemistry gets better as the drama goes on.”

ezgif-1-f3225f12fcb6.gif

Kim Myung Soo thoughts on working with Shin Hae Sun for the first time?

"Noona left a great first impression. She is bright and friendly. When I was young, I lived in So-Donggu and it turned out Noona was also from the same neighborhood. When I shared with her the name of the food stall that I always went to back in school 10 years ago, she would know it! It was really fun! That's how we became close."

Do you call her 'Noona'?

"I mix it up. I sometimes call her by her character's name Yeon Seo and sometimes, I call her 'Noona'. Our age difference is just 2 years, so we are comfortable as friends using informal language."

The Curious Case of 'Touching' or 'Not Touching' :ph34r::

ezgif-1-b0e025d4d700.gif

ezgif-1-55caf1776855.gif

ezgif-1-057f8ee9d6fe.gif

ezgif-1-b93f746279f1.gif

They also say you make good partners if you sync B):

ezgif-1-6391bafe3b1c.gif

ezgif-1-8baf973c7048.gif

But all of this is incomplete without Hae Sun blushing :wub::

ezgif-1-8faee28d115a.gif

ezgif-1-f8534c7d2411.gif

Bye! Wink, Wink!

ezgif-1-c60f8eb0c650.gif

:wub: Happy Shipping! :wub:

ezgif-1-8205a50fef6a.gif

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, OMG! yes thanks you

now, my perspective about this couple. yes, about myungso and hyesun. well, after re-watched in YT about infinite fans especially sasaeng fans. how their always everywhere. don't know, bit down just a lil. and realized myungsoo is IDOL. know it's hard. and crazy too. idol & actress but let's go... no doubt. their cute to be true.

ps: u know how rude sasaeng fans. 

LET SUPPORT THEM AS COUPLE! LOL:lol:

36 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Shin Hae Sun :heart: Kim Myung Soo

ezgif-1-558121e61ca6.gif&key=91278d66530

so we ship them as real couple or only in drama dan-yeon couple. u know in bts they super duper cute and tease each other

and we can hope L for the first time and forever uploaded pic / selfie pic with hye sun. thats so unbelievable

full interview second press con

12 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

*stalks @TheAnonymous on twitter*

LOL I do the same and love the tweets :joy: and I have also madly fallen in luv with these two..so freaking cute.

Some of my favourite images and bts of them together :wub:

Especially this one, the way he looks at her is so freaking sexy!!

I ship Myungsoo and Hyesun so incredibly hard. I obviously wish they’d date but the problem is I don’t know if Myungsoo has gotten past the trauma he went through back in 2013 for dating someone. It was absolutely terrible what so called “fans” put him through. The girl he dated wasn’t exactly a celebrity either and exposed their relationship on Twitter from what I read. To me it seemed like she was using him for fame and attention which sucks. I wasn’t a fan of him at the time since I wasn’t into Kpop or KDramas but the things I’ve read about the entire situation and the way people who claimed to be his fans treated him makes me so angry and upset. I really hope fans have grown up since then and would support him if he wanted to date. He hasn’t dated since then. He’s a human being first and foremost and deserves to give and receive that special type of love to someone. He’s such a genuinely good guy. I really hope he eventually ends up with someone who doesn’t use him for fame or whatever. Obviously Hyesun wouldn’t since she’s a celebrity as well and understands the life of a celebrity. He was very guarded after that incident but has been seeming to get more and more comfortable around females again. He seems EXTREMELY

comfortable around Hyesun which makes me so happy. Here’s a video of Myungsoo crying about the situation since I’m sure Hyesun

fans don’t know about it. It honestly makes me sick that they used his trauma for money by filming it for Infinite’s movie GROW. Then they had him watch it and do commentary for it which was cruel to do. So terrible and wrong...

I ship them so hard that is Hae Sun with Myung Soo. I know idol fans don't necessarily react well if their Oppa gets into any form of relationship so I hope the two can date away from all the spotlight quietly. They are young....what's the hurry anyway. With the way they are with each other off screen, all the blushing, touching slightly, stolen glances, smiles and all.... I am sure they want to.

2 hours ago, pastelmilk said:

I ship Myungsoo and Hyesun so incredibly hard. I obviously wish they’d date but the problem is I don’t know if Myungsoo has gotten past the trauma he went through back in 2013 for dating someone. It was absolutely terrible what so called “fans” put him through. The girl he dated wasn’t exactly a celebrity either and exposed their relationship on Twitter from what I read. To me it seemed like she was using him for fame and attention which sucks. I wasn’t a fan of him at the time since I wasn’t into Kpop or KDramas but the things I’ve read about the entire situation and the way people who claimed to be his fans treated him makes me so angry and upset. I really hope fans have grown up since then and would support him if he wanted to date. He hasn’t dated since then. He’s a human being first and foremost and deserves to give and receive that special type of love to someone. He’s such a genuinely good guy. I really hope he eventually ends up with someone who doesn’t use him for fame or whatever. Obviously Hyesun wouldn’t since she’s a celebrity as well and understands the life of a celebrity. He was very guarded after that incident but has been seeming to get more and more comfortable around females again. He seems EXTREMELY

comfortable around Hyesun which makes me so happy. Here’s a video of Myungsoo crying about the situation since I’m sure Hyesun

fans don’t know about it. It honestly makes me sick that they used his trauma for money by filming it for Infinite’s movie GROW. Then they had him watch it and do commentary for it which was cruel to do. So terrible and wrong...

First, welcome to the club! 

Second, let’s not get into politics of the relationship. They are not even dating yet! :lol:

Let them be interested in each other first officially then if needed will make ‘em sign the prenup! :lol:

5 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Yang Se Jong rejected her and said that he liked Jennifer Lawrence.  That broke my heart :bawling::heartbreak:

Yang Se-Jong only said that to not embarrass her.

They probably registered their marriage last November.

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

I ship them so hard that is Hae Sun with Myung Soo. I know idol fans don't necessarily react well if their Oppa gets into any form of relationship so I hope the two can date away from all the spotlight quietly. They are young....what's the hurry anyway. With the way they are with each other off screen, all the blushing, touching slightly, stolen glances, smiles and all.... I am sure they want to.

Let ‘em be interested, let ‘em date, let him enter enlistment, let her become the Queen of Hallyu ... then they can give us Dimple babies! 

There’s time for everything! :lol:

I don’t know ... I hope we get to see L fans in here as well ... I hope they don’t mind Hae Sun as their potential sister in law! 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Wait. Does this mean I have to give up on Shin Hae Sun :heart: Yang Se-Jong?

Yay, good to see you here! 

Yep. He rejected her publicly saying he likes Jennifer Lawrence! 

He’s banned from dating Korean women.

16 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I still haven’t given up on her with Sung Hoon. :love::heart:

He is an richard simmons. Flirt. He forgets his past women like ... we change clothes everyday. :lol: 

Since he dated one of my girls, I don’t want him with another one of mine. 

He is not a potential boyfriend. :(

But with Myung Soo ,  I ship them so much.  Never seen SHS acted like this.

See! The girl is happy with the right person! :wub:

9 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Yang Se-Jong only said that to not embarrass her.

They probably registered their marriage last November.

If you see Hae Sun expressions carefully, she was more embarrassed that he said that! She was more happy with Lee Je Hoon’s response! :lol:

Archived