[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

10 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I saw in facebook. Video tittle "idol songs that every korean know it"

thats video also included infinite mv "be mine" 

So now i know why hye sun familliar with that song because every korean know @ familiar with be mine song. 

When i know about this i feel sad automatically :tears:

I think I know why u feel sad..thats ur hope hyesun tease him with "be mine" bcause she gv code to him right?:mellow:

Thats similar with me yesterday..I just rewatch the three of them interview with kocowa tv but now in eng sub..

when myungsoo said "hyesun like neighborhood noona, we call each other character name in shooting location, but usually I call her noona"..i feel sad :tears: I want anybody can say Im wrong, they are more than noona-dongsaeng relation..:lol:

I saw how hyesun appraise donggun more than myungsoo..she also said she envy with Donggun sunbaenim wife because he certainly treat his wife very good..I can see how hyesun thought already mature enough..:sweatingbullets:

myungsoo maybe can be good boyfriend, but if you want search for married, I think she will choose a man like donggun..(I think I can read hyesun mean said that because we are same age :sweatingbullets:)

But still my shipheart cant accept that..myungsoo yaa~~ pailiwaa be mature namja, so your noona will see u different :lol:

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, qing said:

I think I know why u feel sad..thats ur hope hyesun tease him with "be mine" bcause she gv code to him right?:mellow:

Thats similar with me yesterday..I just rewatch the three of them interview with kocowa tv but now in eng sub..

when myungsoo said "hyesun like neighborhood noona, we call each other character name in shooting location, but usually I call her noona"..i feel sad :tears: I want anybody can say Im wrong, they are more than noona-dongsaeng relation..:lol:

I saw how hyesun appraise donggun more than myungsoo..she also said she envy with Donggun sunbaenim wife because he certainly treat his wife very good..I can see how hyesun thought already mature enough..:sweatingbullets:

myungsoo maybe can be good boyfriend, but if you want search for married, I think she will choose a man like donggun..(I think I can read hyesun mean said that because we are same age :sweatingbullets:)

But still my shipheart cant accept that..myungsoo yaa~~ pailiwaa be mature namja, so your noona will see u different :lol:

This could be a "code" for myungsoo, just like in radio interview where she mentioned about marriage and 3 kids. Cause I used to be like that in front of people that I like, but still we in phase of getting know each other. It was more like hints. Let's not put our hopes down :kiss_closed:

1 hour ago, qing said:

for me its okay whatever their relationship....as long as they still keep in touch.:sweat_smile:

when hyesun and myungsoo comfortable with each other, i already satisfied

4 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

This could be a "code" for myungsoo, just like in radio interview where she mentioned about marriage and 3 kids. Cause I used to be like that in front of people that I like, but still we in phase of getting know each other. It was more like hints. Let's not put our hopes down :kiss_closed:

i like your reasoning....:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Ahhh I see~~~ every girl love to give code to see how her namja react..:sweatingbullets:

Wish myungsoo thought mature enough to see the girl in front of him "girlfriend also wife material" :wub:

3 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

anyone had full english sub for  radio interview?? i dying to know what they talking....i feel their interaction in radio interview is more natural compare to others interview

I also want to see full english sub for radio interview. Hye sun instagram follower keep increase. They both dont update their news also

1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I also want to see full english sub for radio interview. Hye sun instagram follower keep increase. They both dont update their news also

Maybe soon they will update declaration "Soosun Dating now":wub:

4 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

i want any updated from them....maybe some interview with myungsoo because hyesun filming now so she did not had time to do interview

1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

i want any updated from them....maybe some interview with myungsoo because hyesun filming now so she did not had time to do interview

Myungsoo already update his IG..I suspect his wings pop up again so he enjoy fly to the sky and share the view with us :lol:

Archived