[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myungsoo didnt update his IG as usual..I wish he will post another pic together with hyesun for farewell ALML :wub: and maybe still with their wedding ring :lol: directornim~~ please give that couple ring for them..they hesitate to take it off ^_^

This is the first time I see how KBS really answer our wish..they provide our needs :lol: I can feel the same vibe from junyeol-hyeri chemistry in reply 1988 with soosun couple

26 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I think he dont have specific thread. :D

Thanks for replying chingu.. I'm not that familiar with Soompi thread, so not sure what are the criteria to qualify an artist to have their own thread.. Or does it depends on fans instead?..

When you feel like boundaries between reel and real are blurred...

QWhQu86.gif

Spoiler

GjBIel3.gif

VVnlO20.gif

QRnBxHr.gif

4KcduMH.gif

Is there any difference between the dance in episode 3 and the one in episode 15?

cju6u5C.gif

BYx3VXo.gif

Just something silly XDD

Spoiler

bG6qEDB.gif

31 minutes ago, qing said:

I can't wait read some sweet breaking news article about KMS and SHS in this thread :wub:  danyeon couple turns soosun couple in real life :wub: 

I ship them so much. I really do. I love their overflowing chemistry and how comfortable they seemed with each other. As much as I hope to hear about them seeing each other, unfortunately, I just don't think it's gonna happen :frown:

And if they ever do end up as a couple, maybe it's better they keep a low profile. Knowing some kfans, that could not go very well :dissapointed_relieved:

But I really hope they remain friends, at least. 

Archived