Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shin Hae Sun  Kim Myung Soo     They Met At The Beginning Of This Year (2019)     They made our hearts beat by uploading selfies with each other on their indiv

How beautiful these two look?    Also so they are matching!   

So sorry I'm late to the party, children. Thanks @immorethant for always remembering me, and for making the early version of the video available for the growing number of the addicted.   @jakey09 I ca

8 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

my friends said (she fluent korean lang) "hajima. Hajima. Najunge"

 

watch her lips move...

 

Why me think its because they were filming married scene later?:sweatingbullets:

 

But I like hyesun expression when said that..embarrased but happy :wub:

 

I remember myungsoo also had scene with ara like this in the train, but he busy tidying his hair after that..:lol: with hyesun he just enjoy it

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, qing said:

 

Why me think its because they were filming married scene later?:sweatingbullets:

 

But I like hyesun expression when said that..embarrased but happy :wub:

 

I remember myungsoo also had scene with ara like this in the train, but he busy tidying his hair after that..:lol: with hyesun he just enjoy it

hyesun like to tease myungsoo but at the end she the one that shy....:relieved:

  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

hyesun like to tease myungsoo but at the end she the one that shy....:relieved:

Hahahaha thats right..and I like how myungsoo enjoy look his noona shy..like he want say "kyeopta" :wub:

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, libra22 said:

She must be bored without Dan.

 

 

She can text Dan and ask him to go out :lol: like Dan said before "if there's no one to do with, do with me"

  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I think they dont go outside (dating) 

They do home dating like other idol/actor nowadays

Ahhh yeahhh..they can watching horror movie and playing jenga all day :lol:

 

Or maybe myungsoo can ask her to eat ramyeon :phew:

  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

You people are hilarious! :joy:

 

Have you guys filled the survey for the DVD yet (this is just a demand survey, no purchase required). Cause we might see a lot of SooSun moments in there, ya know. 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw in facebook. Video tittle "idol songs that every korean know it"

thats video also included infinite mv "be mine" 

So now i know why hye sun familliar with that song because every korean know @ familiar with be mine song. 

When i know about this i feel sad automatically :tears:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I saw in facebook. Video tittle "idol songs that every korean know it"

thats video also included infinite mv "be mine" 

So now i know why hye sun familliar with that song because every korean know @ familiar with be mine song. 

When i know about this i feel sad automatically :tears:

 

why sad? be mine is one of popular song from gen2. like sorry sorry from suju or gee from snsd. everyone know about it.

 

actually not only be mine there's a numbers of infinite popular song, like The Eyes and Back.

 

so i think is logic, hyesun must be familiar with that song..

 

and she still remember about  Infinite is one of popular BB from gen2. 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I saw in facebook. Video tittle "idol songs that every korean know it"

thats video also included infinite mv "be mine" 

So now i know why hye sun familliar with that song because every korean know @ familiar with be mine song. 

When i know about this i feel sad automatically :tears:

why you are sad? be mine is popular so its obvious hyesun would know...but it okay because "be mine" can be point for hyesun to tease myung soo.

 

for radio interview, did anyone had full video with english sub??i dying to know what they talking....:cry:

  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/18/2019 at 10:55 AM, jakey09 said:

“Don’t .. Don’t ... later.”

 

it sounds so ... sensual. :wub:

I read her lips more as "Hajima, Hajima, Juguh."

"Dont, Dont, You are dead." 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Helenpm said:

 

I read her lips more as "Hajima, Hajima, Juguh."

"Dont, Dont, You are dead." 

 

You are dead sounds good too! 

 

In the end, she was saying something! :wub:

  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...