[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/25/2019 at 5:20 PM, Tata0601 said:

This is the cutest vid of Soosun couple I see today. :'( I wonder why they didn't upload a full one? 

Anw, did you notice Myungsoo in the first clip, after Haesun said stop it, he obediently follow and said "Arasso, khamenhae" haha so cute :wub: 

Here's the full version of the interview but no eng sub. See the interaction of our Soosun couple :)

https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Here's the full version of the interview but no eng sub. See the interaction of our Soosun couple :)

https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059

Thanks for the link, I wish I could understand it. Btw, I tried to search BTS between L and Go Ah Ra in his previous drama to investigate his reaction. Even though they did have interactions with each other, I find his behaviours a bit less natural and proactive compared with those with SHS. Is that true or I just hypnotize myself??? :D

PS: I really enjoy the moment HS teased him about the song, his facial expression looks so happy.

20 hours ago, libra22 said:

I have been repeating this video almost every night.

HS kept teasing MS about his infinite song "Be mine" at 2:44, is she hinting to MS or giving us a hint?...lol

@Shosi_for_9 Thanks for introducing me to this shipper thread :)

and yes, she give us hint... there's something between us. myung naver this close with his co-star. but this is beyond our imagine. he can super comfortable with her.

and one more, he really chatty around her. this is for the first time. become like this. 

29 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Sorry i dont know to upload image or gift. :tears:

But wedding day scene, when myung soo raised his eyebrows mean

"Hye sun yaaa...be ready i want to kiss YOUuuuuu....:P

You mean this scene at 0:21? :P

Or maybe this one. :P

Anybody knows if anyone got subbed those KBS Radio shows? I'm dying to know what they talked about.. They seems really enjoy throughout the program.. Pls share if you know or happen to come across the subbed version, many thanks in advance.. 

Archived