[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Does anyone know where I can find links to the instrumental/background OST?

I did find one which I had already posted few pages back. I am waiting for that YouTube channel to upload more(I followed her/him when ruyi royal love was broadcasted they uploaded all the bgm scores)

@Vals Stor

Spoiler

Certainly that kid is jiu Chen and linxi child,I hope they will show some scenes with baby :wub:

Alright... sorry.. I got sucked into Untamed for a while (omg another good show) ... now where was I? Oh yes, Ep 24...

Spoiler

Jiu Chen returns to Zi Yun Terrace in the night, and he pulls the Shen Nong Ding out from where he hid it - in the ground where Ling Xi died, a tear sliding down his face. He goes to Cong Ji Yuan and places the Ding into a room and starts channeling, wondering why the pieces of her spirit aren't coming together. "Ling Xi, is it because you hate me that the last piece of your soul isn't coming back here?" He turns into his white dragon form and flies around it, perhaps forcing them together? His servant sends a bird somewhere. Jiu Chen spits blue fire at the Ding and finally collapses back in human form. The Fire Essence in the eternity knot emerges and rests over his chest. Yun Feng and Qing Yao, having received the message, arrive and save him by placing the Fire Essence in his chest.

Jing Xiu explains Ling Xi's background, and Tian Jun expresses regret over the situation and sends Jing Xiu back with compensation. Jing Xiu goes to see Ling Yue, who arrests him for a long list of reasons: abuse of power, murdering his peers and forcing the poor and foreign subjects into rebellion, violating his oaths by overstepping his authority and conducting his office without fairness, treason and deception, causing fear in the nation by his harsh measures... 

Jing Xiu is put in a cage, where he remembers when the queen was a princess who protected him and was kind to him. She had told him at the time that she didn't believe that his father was guilty, and comforted him. He recalls when she overthrew her father and made him her vizier. The queen comes to talk to him and he denies that he killed Ling Xi. He asks why she deceived him about killing Yuan Du, and she reads that to mean that the only reason he allied with her was for revenge. He reminds her of her promise that she would personally kill Yuan Du, but isn't having any of that and says that if he really wanted revenge he should have killed himself in penance for his crimes.

Ling Yue: Did you forget? You were the one who sold out your family because you feared for your life. You are the one responsible for your family's death. And you have the gall to seek revenge on someone else?

Jing Xiu throws himself against the bars: I was forced into it.

Ling Yue insists that he was too weak and that he doesn't have the right to revenge. She blames him for her daughter's death and says he will never be able to pay off that debt. He insists he didn't lie to her, and that nothing could have been done to change the situation. She refuses to listen and says he will pay.

Jiu Chen wakes, and Yun Feng tells him that the Fire Essence in the eternity knot saved his life. Qing Yao tells him it can temporarily replace the Nu Wa Stone and also cure his cold illness, but that he shouldn't recklessly use his immortal abilities. (Really, why does she even bother? We all know he's not going to listen.) He realizes that Ling Xi saved him. When he finds out he has been sleeping for a day and a night, he rushes off. Yun Feng tries to stop him, saying he's exchanging one life for another, and Jiu Chen replies: "So what?" Jiu Chen returns to the Shen Nong Ding and gathers some pink balls of light from it. 

Qing Yao looks at the stars and tells Le Bo that Ling Xi will be back soon. Yun Feng comments that her relationship with Le Bo must be very good. She tells him that she and Cheng Yan grew up not knowing their parents, saying maybe it's because the Fox tribe have always been lax. Le Bo adopted them and raised them and she sees him as her father. She grew up with Ling Xi and treats her like a sister. Ling Xi was a handful, always sneaking out of the Peach Forest despite Le Bo's restrictions. Yun Feng guesses that he was protecting her, just like Jiu Chen is.

Qing Yao: Shenzun is very good to Ling Xi.

Yun Feng: If a man goes so far as to use the blood and bones of half his life to reconstruct a body, do you really think kindness and courage is reason enough? My brother likes your sister.

Qing Yao: That's Ling Xi's good fortune.

Yun Feng: What about your fortune?

Qing Yao: Me?

Yun Feng: I think you are a fortunate person too.

Qing Yao turns to go, saying she's returning to the Peach Forest. Jiu Chen leaves, and Yun Feng lets him go on his own, knowing he prefers to be alone. Jiu Chen stands at the Immortal Cleansing Pool and sadly holds Ling Xi in her bird form. Si Ming comes and tells  him to let her go, saying that it will be over soon, and things will be better. Jiu Chen gently lowers her into the pool, looking lost and a little uncertain.

It's morning, and a baby lies on the top step, and a woman comes out to sweep and discovers the adorably chubby baby. She picks it up and sighs. On another stormy night, a woman sits in her bed pretending to be in labor. Lin Shao Hai paces impatiently in a sitting area. The woman comes out and hands him the chubby baby from before, telling him to take care of her. He looks delightedly at the baby and tells Mother Jiang that he will take good care of the baby and that she will have a good life. He's already smitten as he walks home in the rain. His mother Old Lady Lin waits for the midwife while she hears screaming in the background. The midwife and Lady Lin continue the show, until Lin Shao Hai hands them a baby through the window. Lady Lin is disappointed when she sees that it is a girl, her excitement completely fading. The baby is carried out and Old Lady Lin is mostly satisfied, assuming that another child will be possible.

Jiu Chen and Si Ming look on invisibly, and Si Ming reassures him that once she goes through her trials, she will be able to disperse the demonic essence. She will truly have a new life after this. Jiu Chen regrets that she has to suffer. 

Si Ming: Who has suffered more than you? I just hope that she will appreciate all that you have put into this.

Qing Yao waits in the Peach Forest for news, and Yun Feng asks for a drink first. She leads him inside where she already has tea waiting. He teases her by delaying the news. She grabs the tea cup, mad, until he relents and gives her the news of where she is in the mortal realm. She grabs his hand and asks for the name of the household. He moves to whisper in her ear and she backs up.

Qing Yao: What are you doing?

Yun Feng: This is written in the book of fate, and by rights should not be revealed.

Qing Yao: Then you can just send the sound to my ear.

Yun Feng: Do you want to know or not?

She relents and he leans in to whisper, thankfully not in a creepy way.

Two servants in the Lin household break some dishes and are admonished by Lady Lin, saying the baby is asleep. She looks and notices the baby had no reaction. She breaks a vase right next to the crib, and notices that the baby continues to sleep, and she realizes that the baby is deaf. She takes the baby to a new doctor in town, who of course turns out to be Qing Yao. Qing Yao looks sadly at Ling Xi, and checks her ears before telling Lady Lin that the baby was born deaf and cannot be cured. (Apparently you can check for deafness by looking at the outside of the ear...)

Lady Lin starts harboring dark thoughts - and starts to put a pillow over the baby's face.

Characters we meet:

Lin Shao Hai - He adopts Ling Xi and is instantly smitten when he sees her.

Lady Lin - She is not excited when Ling Xi turns out to be a girl, and deaf to boot.

Old Lady Lin - Matriarch of the Lin household who wants a boy grandchild.

Ep 25

Spoiler

Lady Lin is about to suffocate the baby when Qing Yao appears. She tells her that whether she has a girl or boy is up to fate, and fate is rarely ever perfect. She advises Lady Lin that Instead of dwelling on resentment and harboring thoughts of murder, she should let fate take its course and work towards better karma. Lin Shao Hai decides to name the baby A-Mo.

Zhong Hao stands at the seal, observing that since it has not closed, then Ling Xi must still be alive. (Interesting that nobody else thought to check this...) He sends Qin Yuan and the short demon Hei Chi to capture her.

Old Lady Lin is upset and disappointed at the news that her first grandchild is deaf. She tells Lin Shao Hai to seek a concubine. 

Qing Yao goes to Cong Ji Yuan to report that Ling Xi has been born deaf. At this news, Yun Feng exclaims that her life will be hard, earning quelling looks from Si Ming and Qing Yao. Jiu Chen tells Si Ming to investigate while he goes down to the mortal realm. Si Ming warns him again that he cannot interfere, or it will affect her trials, and also have consequences on him.

Zhong Hao and company do some voodoo with a fire and a ball of demonic energy shoots straight toward where Ling Xi is. A red glow shows up behind Baby Lin Mo's right ear. Jiu Chen wanders the mortal town and is reminded of Ling Xi telling him about how delicious hot cakes are, and tries one for himself, enjoying it. He is at the door of her house when he sees the two in the sky and throws a ball of white energy at them. They land and wonder why they are no longer able to sense her, and Zhong Hao concludes someone must have done something. Jiu Chen shows up, and they battle, creating a gigantic crack and crater in a nearby mountain. The local mountain immortal shows up and begs him to stop.

Jiu Chen says he slipped, and the old immortal says it was heck of a slip, and asks if he can uses Cong Ji Yuan to recuperate, and Jiu Chen agrees before disappearing and running off to see Baby Lin Mo. He sees demonic essence leaking out from behind her ear, and channels some energy until it stops. He looks at her lovingly and wishes her peace and joy.

Old immortal Peng complains to Tian Jun about his bloody leg and the fact that his whole mountain has been flattened. Tian Lei suggests that Jiu Chen should be punished with reconstructing the cave. Tian Jun looks amused, and says he will make a trip to Fu Yun Dian with him. Jiu Chen apologizes for the damage and reports that he was chasing after more remnants of the demonic tribe. He says he was unable to capture them due to some obscure obstacle, and that he was about to send Yun Feng and Han Zhang out to capture them. Tian Jun says he should ask Tian Lei for assistance if necessary, and Tian Lei feigns agreement. Tian Jun tells Jiu Chen to compensate Old immortal Peng for his injuries. 

Back at Tian Lei's quarters, he wonders at Jiu Chen's actions, thinking it is unusual for him to make such a big mistake. He wonders if Jiu Chen still suffers from the cold illness.

Yun Feng comes home to Fu Yun Dian.

Jiu Chen: Back so soon?

Yun Feng: It's all arranged. The demonic tribe is just too cunning. Even though we thoroughly sealed You Dou Mountain it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Jiu Chen: As long as Zhong Hao is alive, he won't give up easily. He bears a big grudge against the Shan Ling Tribe. Ling Yue was injured quite badly at Zi Yun Terrace that day. Make sure he doesn't take advantage of that.

Yun Feng: Don't worry brother. They still have Jing Xiu - Zhong Hao and his ilk shouldn't be able to do much. These demonic tribes are like rats. Each time you kill them, more come along. But I have something I'm more worried about. I've been to Zhu Wu Mountain. It's been split by one stroke of your sword. In fact, it wouldn't be an exaggeration if I said it's been flattened.

Jiu Chen: I slipped.

Yun Feng: Is that so? We've known each other for a long time, and I've never seen you slip and be unable to pull back. What? Now that you lost your Nu Wa Stone heart, you can't even control your abilities?

Jiu Chen smiles cryptically.

Yun Feng: What about your life? How long can you wait? Can you wait until Ling Xi is back and you can exchange the Shen Nong Ding for the Nu Wa Stone heart again?

Jiu Chen: I am very well. You don't need to worry.

Yun Feng: I can't stop you from saving her. But if the day comes when you can't hold on any longer, I will retrieve the Shen Nong Ding, and you can't stop me.

Du Yu goes to see Jiu Chen at Cong Ji Yuan, offering up Yuan Zheng's weapon. Jiu Chen goes to see Yuan Tong on Zi Yun Terrace. She has been whipped and doesn't look great.

Yuan Tong: Shenzun, I never thought you'd be willing to come and see me! Shenzun, that Qing Yao is good at using poison, it's because I was drugged by her that I made such a big mistake! Shenzun, save me! Ling Xi's body carries demonic essence - I was only following orders! Why do you imprison me here?

Jiu Chen: You had Du Yu bring me Yuan Zheng's weapon to beg me to see you just to tell me this? Am I that stupid to you? Yuan Zheng spent half his life killing to protect the six realms. He had too much blood on his hands and thus became corrupted, losing his life and his future. He is not the same as you - he only became corrupted because he happened to let down his guard. However your demon is born from your heart. I have already given you many opportunities, but your appetite was too great and you refuse to repent. The Yuan family was not destroyed by Yuan Zheng's hands, but in yours.

Jiu Chen drops the weapon on the ground.

Jiu Chen: Don't look for me anymore. I don't want to see you.

Yuan Tong: Is it just because of that? Just because I killed the soldiers and broke the rules? It's all because of her right? Because I revealed her identity. Because I killed her father and made her sad. It's all because of her! But I can't understand. Shenzun. You are a god. You are the one and only God of War. How could you let someone lowly like her stain your position? She is just a regular little earthly immortal, she carries demonic essence in her. Shenzun, how could you? You are so high up there that you wouldn't even look at me. But you don't treat her that way.

Jiu Chen: Even if she didn't exist, it wouldn't be you.

Bai Shan comes to announce the verdict: Tian Jun decrees that while she will not be executed, she has been punished to be a guard in the Suo Yao Tower, and is not allowed to leave it without a royal decree.

Jing Xiu gets more flashbacks of his childhood in a cage very similar to his current cage, but he's being attacked by black birds while Yuan Du looks on. Guards pull him out of the cage and Yuan Du encourages Jing Xiu to testify that his father conspired with the demons to cause disaster throughout the six realms, and is planning a rebellion. This leads to Jing Xiu's two brothers and father being executed before his eyes, as the rest of his tribe curse him as a traitor.

Qing Bao asks her mother for mercy but Ling Yue tells her to stop talking if she still wants to remain her daughter, and tells her to leave. Wu, an old ally of Jing Xiu comes to see him, saying he is worried about him. Jing Xiu asks if he's actually worrying that he will now actually rebel. Jing Xiu says that the Shan Ling Tribe is second only to the heavenly tribes because of his hard work, and that he has never broken faith with Ling Yue. The ally (alright, I don't remember his name) agrees that Jing Xiu never broke faith with Ling Yue, but only because he's never respected her. He says that he has forgotten that she is the ruler.

Wu: You think too highly of yourself. I warned you to remember what your father taught you. Don't let your internal demons mislead you into corruption.

Jing Xiu firmly believes that he has done no wrong, and that she is the one who has lied to him all along. Wu says he will do his best to ask for mercy. Jing Xiu warns Wu to be wary of Zhong Hao and to tell Ling Yue to get the army ready to defend the nation.

Lin Mo is now a sweet young girl, and her half sister resents it whenever anyone plays with her.

9 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

If Jiu Chen knew that Ling Xi felt burden because of his position as the God of War, he will probably resigned his post immediately. Unlike Ye Hua in the Ten Miles Peach Blossom he could do that because he is not inheriting a position. That is why Ye Hua wanted to fake his death while Jiu Chen at one time was going to pass his position to the God of Thunder.

Jiu Chen had always followed what was expected of him by his Master or Heavenly Emperor. It is only in Ling Xi case that he went against his Master's wishes but fortunately his Master understand it was also a "trial" Jiu Chen had to go through too.

After what the both of them have gone through, I think they will wished for a peaceful eternal life together.

I think LX would feel even more burdened if JC resigned from his post for her. Glad, JC is successful in his "trial" as well. :D

Ye Hua did not inherit his post as far as I remember - his birth and growth were exceptional and probably decided his fate - he staged that plan because he feared Heavenly Emperor would not let him go that easily since the second prince already did a lot of damage eloping and giving up his position.

@crispachu your comment on checking deafness by looking outside of ear cracked me up lol 

12 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

JC: I will come often to see you. After we find out regarding your mother's death, we will definitely be able to be together in peace.

Ling Xi nodded in reply

LX: My mother had been benevolent, did not make any enemies, who will want to kill her? I hardly know anything of my mother's past so I need to find out in another way? My mother is the head of the kingdom. She is not here anymore, who will benefit and become the next head of the kingdom? We need to look into this.

This interpretation is best based on my limited understanding of the language

55 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

You have a special skill with ferreting out spoilers lol :D

Looks like JC caved in with her leaving to solve her mother's case lol - he caves in to all her demands lol

9 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Adorable dorks :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=14751012

tenor.gif?itemid=14751841

tenor.gif?itemid=14751847

LMAO his hair clips :D

Cr weibo

Love these - and Ni Ni has good rapport with the director too - always pranking with her lol

Chang Chen looks manly with hairclips also lol :joy: I think I'm completely blinded by him

@shimshimae yes the director was also involved  with them specially with Nini jokingly slapping on her arm lol:Dand then showing love :D.Chang Chen is completely opposite of the characters that he had played onscreen a complete goofball :Dyet he easily manages to slip into the character in seconds and i will join you as I am also blinded by him lol:D but Chang Chen is indeed a charming man :wub:.

Don't know when we will see him and Nini in dramas as they are mostly involved in movies specially Chang Chen (his next project I believe is a Hollywood one)

@crispachu ahh you don't have to be sorry take your time and thanku for the link!

P.s I didn't knew Ethan li(Jing Xiu ) and Chang Chen worked together before in movie and he is quite good looking too :D

Archived