[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

YT is one of the most annoying characters I've come across - I can't stand her - credit to the actress for portraying her so well lol

it wasn't explicitly shown in the episodes but YT's mom committed suicide because of the family shame? That's why she went 180 degrees in avenging her family instead?

2 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

it wasn't explicitly shown in the episodes but YT's mom committed suicide because of the family shame? That's why she went 180 degrees in avenging her family instead?

I'm not sure if she's really avenging her family - like JC once said she has evil in her heart - that's the scary aspect of her in my opinion 

45 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/85685933.html?weibo_id=4403485804301370

But someone can translate ? i really want to know what their talk. Especially romantic moment.

It will take some time to translate the dialogue but our God of War has become cheesy and sticky too. I had a good laugh of him carry the huge baggage of Shi San.

Jiu Chen said that all his life he never felt lonely even those years frozen but Ling Xi had awaken him and therefore she need to be responsible for him now. So cute.

True to my prediction Jiu Chen accused Jing Xiu of killing Ling Xi's birth mother. At the end, Ling Xi told Jiu Chen that she had to find out the truth of her mother's death, give up the throne to someone worthy of it and with that she will return to his side. Ling Xi asked whether he was willing to wait for her. Jiu Chen said, No he is not.

7 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

It will take some time to translate the dialogue but our God of War has become cheesy and sticky too. I had a good laugh of him carry the huge baggage of Shi San.

Jiu Chen said that all his life he never felt lonely even those years frozen but Ling Xi had awaken him and therefore she need to be responsible for him now. So cute.

True to my prediction Jiu Chen accused Jing Xiu of killing Ling Xi's birth mother. At the end, Ling Xi told Jiu Chen that she had to find out the truth of her mother's death, give up the throne to someone worthy of it and with that she will return to his side. Ling Xi asked whether he was willing to wait for her. Jiu Chen said, No he is not.

lol, that's the ending scene of the trailers right? God of War has become a mushy man hahaha poor thing he kept waiting and waiting and now again he has to wait and then she would have to wait lol they should just take off somewhere for a few hundred years 

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

sorry i cant post the exact link, but if you scroll down the comments in that link, you will find the video! its magic!

:wub:

Thank you very much! 

lol I am loving this side of jiu chen all being clingy and yearning for linxi though we already saw in mortal world :wub:.

Reposting this part - Jiu Chen said that all his life he never felt lonely even those years frozen but Ling Xi had awaken him and therefore she need to be responsible for him now Aiyoooooo so sweet can't wait to see :D thanku @jacquelinetan for trans!

@shimshimae She is definitely not avenging her family yuan tong just want to blame everyone for wrongdoings except her ownself. Considering how her family was spared she should be just thankful for that but what triggered her was jiu chen liking for linxi

2 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

lol I am loving this side art of jiu chen all being clingy and yearning for linxi though we already saw in mortal world :wub:.

Reposting this part - Jiu Chen said that all his life he never felt lonely even those years frozen but Ling Xi had awaken him and therefore she need to be responsible for him now Aiyoooooo so sweet can't wait to see :D thanku @jacquelinetan for trans!

@shimshimae She is definitely not avenging her family yuan tong just want to blame everyone for wrongdoings except her ownself. Considering how her family was spared she should be just thankful for that but what triggered her was jiu chen liking for linxi

yes, she's not able to accept that fact and hates LX for that 

and JC - lol - he's competing with Ye Hua now on the cheesy scale 

18 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

yes, she's not able to accept that fact and hates LX for that 

and JC - lol - he's competing with Ye Hua now on the cheesy scale 

Lol, that is a good one, they r the Gods of War for crying out loud, they should be all manly & arrogant but I love to see them get all mushy around their love.  I get goosebumps over their cheesiness :lol:.

Is this really 60 epis then we got like only 10 more epis left?, feels like only yesterday i started watching and yet it's 60 epis long.  I guess every epi. was so exciting and the anticipation for the next epi. that it felt short.

Ok the man rocks!

I almost fainted when he stopped her from hitting him (there where he tried to kiss her and she stepped back)

with that aggressive-serious style! He is a master of expressing feelings without even moving his eyes!

Oh my oh my so much of him with 40 degrees summer here!

:wub:

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

Lol, that is a good one, they r the Gods of War for crying out loud, they should be all manly & arrogant but I love to see them get all mushy around their love.  I get goosebumps over their cheesiness :lol:.

Is this really 60 epis then we got like only 10 more epis left?, feels like only yesterday i started watching and yet it's 60 epis long.  I guess every epi. was so exciting and the anticipation for the next epi. that it felt short.

Ye Hua is Crown Prince of Heaven but anyways - the gist is same lol

I really like this picture for some reason - JC is so adorable here :wub: I'm with you @Vals Stor

006F90fDgy1g5tpy0ot7wj30w30jzam6.jpg

3 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I really like this picture for some reason - JC is so adorable here :wub: I'm with you @Vals Stor

006F90fDgy1g5tpy0ot7wj30w30jzam6.jpg

Ye Hua is my first drama-crush and my soft spot! 

But JC has another quality (mostly as an actor) and as a personality! Ye Hua is our sweet weirdo :joy:

This God oF War is so unpredictable and his expressions are so rare-therefore so precious-im ruined with that guy im telling ya!

:wub: :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

OMG Haha!, how did i make such a mistake?, maybe it's cos Mark Chao played both characters..and then some.

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

Ye Hua is my first drama-crush and my soft spot! 

But JC has another quality (mostly as an actor) and as a personality! Ye Hua is our sweet weirdo :joy:

The love/kiss scenes with these men r just fireworks! maybe they're more mature/experience or the fact that they're both married men but boy, they sure make a simple kiss scene R rated :lol:!

15 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

OMG Haha!, how did i make such a mistake?, maybe it's cos Mark Chao played both characters..and then some.

The love/kiss scenes with these men r just fireworks! maybe they're more mature/experience or the fact that they're both married men but boy, they sure make a simple kiss scene R rated :lol:!

The cinematography and camera angles are  certainly better in Ten Miles with YH & QQ, but I would be pick Ethan Wall form Legend of Fu Yao over Mark Chao anyday.  

37 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Actors and actresses may be very good kissers in real life, but kissing scenes are a mixed of things: some do a lot lot lot of rehearsals some others prefer 1-2 so to give that extra "first kiss surprise" feeling in their kiss. Shooting angles play a very important part too, but

the most important is the familiarity between the actors.

As for Nini and Chang Chen, they have been a couple again in "Savage", but especially Chang has proven that he is unstoppable and with no taboos when in comes in sensual scenes. I think that 's one of the things that separate professional actors for amateurs or even bad or no acting.

Marc Chao nailed it in kissing scenes (though Yang Mi was unbearable to watch-to my opinion). He had that unique sensitivity and passion of someone who kisses with love, passion, hunger and desperation at the same time. 

JC on the other hand seems more self controlled, but you can sense that he is a volcano ready to explode. He is more severe and aggressive and introverted at the same time.

I wish they will give us a beautiful "bed" scene. We ve got two great actors and a very sensitive and creative director. 

Hope so! :wub:

8 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Actors and actresses may be very good kissers in real life, but kissing scenes are a mixed of things: some do a lot lot lot of rehearsals some others prefer 1-2 so to give that extra "first kiss surprise" feeling in their kiss. Shooting angles play a very important part too, but

As for Nini and Chang Chen, they have been a couple again in "Savage", but especially Chang has proven that he is unstoppable and with no taboos when in comes in sensual scenes. I think that 's one of the things that separate professional actors for amateurs or even bad or no acting.

Marc Chao nailed it in kissing scenes (though Yang Mi was unbearable to watch-to my opinion). He had that unique sensitivity and passion of someone who kisses with love, passion, hunger and desperation at the same time. 

JC on the other hand seems more self controlled, but you can sense that he is a volcano ready to explode. He is more severe and aggressive and introverted at the same time.

I wish they will give us a beautiful "bed" scene. We ve got two great actors and a very sensitive and creative director. 

Very well put! I feel the same about both the actors and their kissing styles - and I'm really taken with Chang Chen - he brings incredible amount of raw honesty and explosion - where as Mark Chao is more on the sensitivity side - I find him like a boy now compared to Chang Chen lol when Ye Hua forces a kiss on Bai Qian, the latter barely responds - but when JC does that attack kiss to deflect Amo's questions - it becomes something quite steamy lol 

Luckily, Ni Ni is well suited to handle such intensity and respond in equal measure :D

i really hope for a beautiful scene from these two and I'm so glad we have so many moments of them together, it's really a pleasure watching both of them

51 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I feel the same way about Yang Mi and Mark Chao kissing scenes.  Like he's willing to give it all but she hesitated a little bit or not fully committed. 

With Chang Chen and Ni Ni, I feel like she match him steps by steps.

While it mostly not bothering other people but whenever a scenes that has blood, to be dirty, or I call messy scenes, I found that most actors/ actresses are not willing to be dirtied.  Whereas, with both Chang Chen and Ni Ni; they both willing to sports those dirt or bloods on their faces and clothes.  It bothers me to see a very clean face/ clothes actors/ actresses when the character is supposed to be going through a tough situation.

42 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Very well put! I feel the same about both the actors and their kissing styles - and I'm really taken with Chang Chen - he brings incredible amount of raw honesty and explosion - where as Mark Chao is more on the sensitivity side - I find him like a boy now compared to Chang Chen lol when Ye Hua forces a kiss on Bai Qian, the latter barely responds - but when JC does that attack kiss to deflect Amo's questions - it becomes something quite steamy lol 

Luckily, Ni Ni is well suited to handle such intensity and respond in equal measure :D

i really hope for a beautiful scene from these two and I'm so glad we have so many moments of them together, it's really a pleasure watching both of them

Yes! Ni Ni has the face, has the professionalism and she is so hard working in every work of her, that you feel "secure" she'll manage to handle every scene! She even managed to act like a naive girl towards a man, sometimes i thought she's a necomimi anime but without looking and acting like his pet!

She is the reason i got into L&D at the  first place (ok, that was before i fall for JC :joy: )

And despite my negativity and bitterness towards the TROP team makers for many reasons-as im still a big fan of that piece of art-, she was the first one to make TROP seem like a very high quality movie, in terms of acting, even absorb the flaws of her co-star and her heroine's weak spots.

Im very pleased up to now, for their many many scenes and intimate ones together. Its very frustrating to watch a love story and craving for beautiful intense scenes of the leader couple. Too bad we ve got only 10 episodes left! I could watch them for at least 20 more! Oh my how am i going to handle this next Friday!

:ph34r:

ps: one thing i noticed while watching some backstage videos, is that Chang Chen is hardly getting "out of character" even when they interrupt the scene. I 've seen it before in other actors, who prefer not to "get out" of the character easily, so to keep the feeling.

Of course he laughs and jokes around, but most of the times he is "there" and unwilling to interrupt his concentration on his part. Very very admirable quality of an actor.

Of course there's Ni Ni who is a chameleon, a goofy one, who can go in and out her heroine anytime she likes. That's admirable too!

The magic of professional acting styles!

6 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

I felt sorry (at least for now) Jing Xiu. Despite his good intention, finally it is Ling Xi/MoMo who made the decision to give up her life. My heart went out to Jiu Chen having to go through Ling Xi's death once again.

Beautiful fire phoenix she turned out to be. Jiu Chen got his Nuwa Stone heart back. Demon King found himself a new host already in Yuan Tong.

Great argument by Ling Xi about the whole deception is because of her will to live. God of Thunder gets silenced by Heavenly Emperor who knew all about it and wanted to give Ling Xi a chance  to change her fate.

I suppose since the truth is out Yun Feng will be able to regain his human form.

I really don't understand people love for Jing Xiu.  It's a character that I can't decide if I should hate or feel pity for.  Not sure if it's the actor that didn't do a good job or just bad characterization on the scriptwriter. 

Archived