[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

33 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I d be fine with that brat attitude, if they gave us a few moments of true meaningful communication between the couple. They threw that brat behavior on our faces out of the blue for god's sake!

(If they do such a crime, call me to accompany you with that table flipping sis!)

I also saw that bts, i hope he isnt here by accident and not by....death! After all they are immortals, he can easily go to that

sea of something (cant remember how they call it) and resurrect in a few years like Ye Hua did!

lol there will be so many damaged tables if they do this to us! 

it would be bitter sweet if they put him in forced hibernation again! the poor dude has suffered enough! 

I honestly think that they will give us a happy ending though,..besides torturing LX and JC, they seems to build it up as a legendary love between them and it would be a shame to kill it just like that

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

hm i stand at the opposite site, its just personal point of view. If tomorrow the episodes go to the same road (that is heading down in quality terms), i will just watch all the subbed episodes till now. If there's a happy ending on Friday, ok i ll watch the rest of it.

I just cant stand all that  cheesy thing all of a sudden, when too important matters are left unsaid between the main couple.

Plus, im not sure that i like LX's character right now. LX as a fairy was naive, cute, a child at heart with a scent of a woman growing up.

Now she seems to me a bit arrogant, a bit unbalanced towards JC, and this kind of attitude ruins the depth of this love to my eyes.

There cant be a flirty light atmosphere between them, when all this tragedy happened a few (heavenly) days before. Its just too soon.

If they wanted to show something like this, they should have balanced the amount of episodes in mortal realm.

Now as i see it.....its an epic fail. As if im watching a totally different drama.

Im afraid i ll open my browser to watch the next episodes tomorrow and see JC applying a night serum for his wrinkles and LX preparing to conquer the universe, gotten herself in over her head :joy:

Thisssssss. Can't agree more. You and I are on the same page, girlfriend.

Also, excuse the unpopular opinion, but with LX's current attitude, I am hoping she gets a taste of losing JC. But I wouldn't worry too much about anyone dying permanently in this universe. 

23 minutes ago, Cammy said:

lol there will be so many damaged tables if they do this to us! 

it would be bitter sweet if they put him in forced hibernation again! the poor dude has suffered enough! 

I honestly think that they will give us a happy ending though,..besides torturing LX and JC, they seems to build it up as a legendary love between them and it would be a shame to kill it just like that

(Chinese writers/producers/directors have proved in the past how cruel they can be. Fingers crossed that the director will keep her happy ending mood as in TMOPB)

On a funny note, a super refreshing hibernation would give JC his dreamy skin and face lift!

or

"how to turn a heroic God of War to a K-pop idol eye candy boy"

:joy:

13 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Also, excuse the unpopular opinion, but with LX's current attitude, I am hoping she gets a taste of losing JC. But I wouldn't worry too much about anyone dying permanently in this universe. 

Your wish might come true if the trailers aren't lying about the upcoming big battle :tears: Although by that point, I'm sure they would've made up already. 

20 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Now that you mention it.....LX never happened to fear of losing JC...very interesting! I 'd like to see that, though now there's no time for it.

They already have so many things left to cover that i doubt they ll have the time!

Oh! Girls, do you happen to know a blog named: virtual voyage or something like that?

I read there a synopsis given by the blogger, which ends with JC's dying! For cryin out loud! Who dared to leak that

information so to be written in drama-blogs?

4 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

(Chinese writers/producers/directors have proved in the past how cruel they can be. Fingers crossed that the director will keep her happy ending mood as in TMOPB)

On a funny note, a super refreshing hibernation would give JC his dreamy skin and face lift!

or

"how to turn a heroic God of War to a K-pop idol eye candy boy"

LMAO. No no no, we like sexy uncle Chen's manliness. No pretty boys please!! 

13 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Now that you mention it.....LX never happened to fear of losing JC...very interesting! I 'd like to see that, though now there's no time for it.

They already have so many things left to cover that i doubt they ll have the time!

Oh! Girls, do you happen to know a blog named: virtual voyage or something like that?

I read there a synopsis given by the blogger, which ends with JC's dying! For cryin out loud! Who dared to leak that

I thought that was an old synopsis? :o

19 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

LMAO. No no no, we like sexy uncle Chen's manliness. No pretty boys please!! 

Preach it sis!

A month ago i got furious with those girls/women (i dont know their age)

who were complaining about JC's ugliness (i feel ashamed even to spill it out), they even complained about Ni Ni and how her face

is not heart shaped-thus she is ugly! I mean WHAT?

They prefer to watch young girl-look alike boys with no acting abilities at all, just standing and moving on set and they re fine with it!

Same with Mark Chao! pf

This kind of audience ruins the cinema /tv series industry in all over the world

23 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Oh yes, I totally forgot about that! I recall someone did say that was the accurately translated synopsis from the official production team. Not sure if "falling into the arms of his beloved" can be interpreted as JC dying... it could mean a lot of things. Probably safe to assume there will be a death scare of some sort. I'm kinda 50/50 about that, it'd be too similar to what happened in Peaches with YH. But again, I kinda want LX to feel the same pain JC felt watching her die. Heck, I'd be down for an open ending, but that's just me being masochistic. 

6 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

I honestly dont know! Im sure it was written about mid July, but i assume it was not an official one!

I mean how could it be!

I think it was written on douban or something :( but I also saw some people saying it was an old one. I'm not sure though...

3 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Oh yes, I totally forgot about that! I recall someone did say that was the accurately translated synopsis from the official production team. Not sure if "falling into the arms of his beloved" can be interpreted as JC dying... it could mean a lot of things. Probably safe to assume there will be a death scare of some sort. I'm kinda 50/50 about that, it's too much like the whole Peaches thing with YH. But again, I want LX to feel the same pain JC felt watching her die too. Heck, I'd be down for an open ending, but that's just me being masochistic. 

Hahahahaha, at least you're honest about it! Can't say I felt much for TMOPB's OTP, I didn't particularly like BQ or YH, but if the same happened to JC, I'm sure I'd feel terrible for LX. That sorta angst only works the way it's meant to if you care about the characters...

Lol you guys are all wishing LX get a taste of her own medicine and suffer losing JC....

did we forget she suffered through 2 death, both time thinking he doesn't love her? 

I think as far as suffering goes, she got her fair share. 

edit: also, this is the first time I hear that people think that Ni Ni ugly. girl what?! what world are we living in that a face like  hers is ugly?! :dizzy:

I personally think she's far superior than the majority of Chinese actresses right now and there's like a million gorgeous actresses......not to mention her amazing acting ability! 

9 minutes ago, Cammy said:

Lol you guys are all wishing LX get a taste of her own medicine and suffer losing JC....

did we forget she suffered through 2 death, both time thinking he doesn't love her? 

I think as far as suffering goes, she got her fair share. 

edit: also, this is the first time I hear that people think that Ni Ni ugly. girl what?! what world are we living in that a face like  hers is ugly?! :dizzy:

I personally think she's far superior than the majority of Chinese actresses right now and there's like a million gorgeous actresses......not to mention her amazing acting ability! 

I suppose Ni Ni is ugly in a universe where Chang Chen is old and ugly,

Mark Chao is super ugly

Yang Mi is an actress (apologize to Yang Mi fans)

and shocked girl-kissing-with-eyes-open is cute and romantic 

(personally i find Ni Ni's face gorgeous even comparing her with international celebs but especially when incarnating her heroines. She gets that out of reality look, like a creature not from this world, an ethereal one)

3 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Mark Chao is super ugly

speaking of shocked face kissing, can we just say how amazing Ni Ni and Chang Chen are at kissing? lol

I guess that's the difference between TV actors and Movies actors/actresses 

I also love how NiNi isn't afraid to full on cry, or really go for it when she dresses like a man (rise of the phoenixes), she really commits and its so real I cry along with her.....shes not afraid  of "ugly" acting, and she's falloff  emotion...

no hate to YiFei but NiNi would have been an amazing Mulan! 

and Yang Mi....what can I say lol 

2 minutes ago, Cammy said:

speaking of shocked face kissing, can we just say how amazing Ni Ni and Chang Chen are at kissing? lol

I also love how NiNi isn't afraid to full on cry, or really go for it when she dresses like a man (rise of the phoenixes), she really commits and its so real I cry along with her.....shes not afraid  of "ugly" acting, and she's falloff  emotion...

Yeap they are amazing in kissing scenes! Ni Ni is a passionate kisser and so is Chang Chen in all his movies!

They re totally into it!

(no hate to YiFei too but when i saw Eternal Love -the movie- or Once upon a time-cant remember the exact title, i didnt know if i should cry or laugh with the whole project, from costumes, wigs, plot etc)

7 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Mark Chao is super ugly

2 minutes ago, Cammy said:

Preach it, girls! I share both of your sentiments to a T. And yes, that kiss... I was pretty impressed with Mark Chao's kissing in TMOPB, but the problem was the dead fish - oops - I mean other person on the receiving end. Here, the two of them are so in sync. I really hope we get some more lip action before the end. It's too bad with Chinese censorship they can't do a movie-level kiss. 

11 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

I think they will have a happy ending. :)

Reveal hidden contents

DE5-F4-D1-B-FD83-4-E12-AB3-A-9-BF370-A07

Hi, thank you for replying. I can now full heartedly watch this drama on Youtube. The subs are slow though.. Anyone know where else I can watch this with subs?

6 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Yeap they are amazing in kissing scenes! Ni Ni is a passionate kisser and so is Chang Chen in all his movies!

They re totally into it!

(no hate to YiFei too but when i saw Eternal Love -the movie- or Once upon a time-cant remember the exact title, i didnt know if i should cry or laugh with the whole project, from costumes, wigs, plot etc)

LOL I  couldn't get through 10mins of it, it was sooooooo ridiculous. 

she's amazingly  beautiful, very worthy of being called fairy sister, but that  movie....dear lord....

and honestly speaking she's not that good of an actress....range wise...shes still lacking, but regardless, I'll still go see Mulan when it comes out haha 

4 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

Preach it, girls! I share both of your sentiments to a T. And yes, that kiss... I was pretty impressed with Mark Chao's kissing in TMOPB, but the problem was the dead fish - oops - I mean other person on the receiving end. Here, the two of them are so in sync. I really hope we get some more lip action before the end. It's too bad with Chinese censorship they can't do a movie-level kiss. 

:joy::joy::joy:

I honestly never really got through the whole thing with TMOPB....Bai Qian was not a great lead IMO. bad acting aside, her attitude is worst than LX....and not to mention she legit forgot about her son for years to go and drink because Ye Hua died....its just a no  no all together....

I rather theres no kiss than that shock girl wide eye kiss anyway....if you can even call it that...its legit just lips touching (which btw, works so well in this drama because it made sense) 

20 minutes ago, Alice_in_a_rabbithole said:

"dead fish" :joy:

If i were a chinese drama producer, i'd go to Hong Kong to make my projects! Though i ve read the whole list of restrictions as it was enriched lately, and its focused mostly on historical things, social things etc, not much in intimacy scenes. Ok, they dont allow the sensuality you find for example in latin american dramas or in hollywood, but their main point isnt there.

In general i think that the term "estet" suffers through the whole world show industry. I mean, look the Kardashians, the monster look lips, eye brows, hips (especially the hips oh my goodness), and thats only the western tragedy on aesthetics!

On the other hand in the East, you find that heart-shaped face trend, the nose prosthetics, the plastic surgeries to young people in S Korea, the massive hysteria that makes people crazy and ruins their actual beauty. I only knew about the western madness with face&body,

until i started watching and reading about k-c dramas. I always considered Asian characteristics in women, gorgeous! I couldnt believe in my eyes when i saw that they put plastic tapes on their eyelids, tapes on their chin, nose prosthetics etc and extra dangerous whitening cremes! pf....madness!

(Ni Ni and Chang Chen have a scene in the movie Savage, where they re actually eating each other in the shower). I think it was an extra credit to their L&D co-acting cause they were already familiar with each other-very important for a fictional pair of actors

Archived