[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Actors and actresses may be very good kissers in real life, but kissing scenes are a mixed of things: some do a lot lot lot of rehearsals some others prefer 1-2 so to give that extra "first kiss surprise" feeling in their kiss. Shooting angles play a very important part too, but

the most important is the familiarity between the actors.

As for Nini and Chang Chen, they have been a couple again in "Savage", but especially Chang has proven that he is unstoppable and with no taboos when in comes in sensual scenes. I think that 's one of the things that separate professional actors for amateurs or even bad or no acting.

Marc Chao nailed it in kissing scenes (though Yang Mi was unbearable to watch-to my opinion). He had that unique sensitivity and passion of someone who kisses with love, passion, hunger and desperation at the same time. 

JC on the other hand seems more self controlled, but you can sense that he is a volcano ready to explode. He is more severe and aggressive and introverted at the same time.

I wish they will give us a beautiful "bed" scene. We ve got two great actors and a very sensitive and creative director. 

Hope so! :wub:

Yes! I feel the same way with all you’ve said above. No tongue kissing allowed though, right, in Chinese dramas? 

5 hours ago, ksthrnlghts said:

The cinematography and camera angles are  certainly better in Ten Miles with YH & QQ, but I would be pick Ethan Wall form Legend of Fu Yao over Mark Chao anyday.  

Ethan Ruan is such a hottie!!! I like them all though. I’ll watch any tv shows they have. I’m just glad Chang Chen is not paired with Yang Mi. Although Yang Mi’s super famous in the tv world, she is so stiff with her crying/emotional scenes. I’ve never see the girl have any red eyes or snot coming out of her nose when doing emotional scenes. It’s like “are those tears CGI-Ed?”. Whereas her male leads just give it all. 

8 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Lol, that is a good one, they r the Gods of War for crying out loud, they should be all manly & arrogant but I love to see them get all mushy around their love.  I get goosebumps over their cheesiness :lol:.

Is this really 60 epis then we got like only 10 more epis left?, feels like only yesterday i started watching and yet it's 60 epis long.  I guess every epi. was so exciting and the anticipation for the next epi. that it felt short.

I hope the production team would create more dramas like this (aside from the next pillow book). The script was also surprisingly well done. I think the scriptwriter was also the scriptwriter of Ashes of Love (which was so poorly done, I dropped the drama although I loved the novel). They might not get popularity with the china crowd but I’m sure they’ll be very well recognized with the international crowd (just get those subs going) with their choice of castings. 

More dramas about high gods and Hugh goddesses please! 

Just watched last two episodes for this week...urgh...such a cliffhanger. Should have waited to watch ep 50 and 51 together. 

I so feel for Jiuchen the agony he goes through to see Lingxi dies again despite knowing he will see her again. 

Anyone with better Chinese care to explain to me ehy Lingxi wasnt running off to Jiuchen immediately after she came back? She seems to be dilly dally in seeing him?

Sidenote...i am liking the new Lingxi. It's like a combi of Lingxi version 1 and Ling Mo. She is more mature now and it makes sense that she has after all the trials she took. I think I also feel for her that she might feel a bit burdened to know how much Jiuchen had sacrifice for her.

Looking forward to coming new episodes. It seems all is not over yet. There is another separation hinted at the end?

1 hour ago, CatWhiskers said:

Just watched last two episodes for this week...urgh...such a cliffhanger. Should have waited to watch ep 50 and 51 together. 

I so feel for Jiuchen the agony he goes through to see Lingxi dies again despite knowing he will see her again. 

Anyone with better Chinese care to explain to me ehy Lingxi wasnt running off to Jiuchen immediately after she came back? She seems to be dilly dally in seeing him?

Sidenote...i am liking the new Lingxi. It's like a combi of Lingxi version 1 and Ling Mo. She is more mature now and it makes sense that she has after all the trials she took. I think I also feel for her that she might feel a bit burdened to know how much Jiuchen had sacrifice for her.

Looking forward to coming new episodes. It seems all is not over yet. There is another separation hinted at the end?

In the last episode, her sister asked Ling Xi why she didn't immediately go visit Jiu Cheng.  Ling Xi's response was "I'm not such a cruel person and I know about all the sacrifices he made for me."  When her sister further prompts her why she didn't go visit, Ling Xi's response was I don't know why myself.  And then Ling Xi diverted the question and asked her sister what her future plans are.

In my opinion, it's possible that Ling Xi may be too afraid to confront the powerful emotions when they reunite once again.  So she wanted to delay the meeting as long as possible. 

I just watched the previews of episode 51 to 56.  There are tons of good stuff in that preview!  I can't wait to watch all these episodes next week :love:

I'll wait for the ending before I decide but this may be one of my all time favorite dramas.  I loved Ten Miles of Peach Blossom so much and this production crew's new work did not disappoint. 

19 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

@BaiZiHua thanks for the trans! Oh dear I am happy seeing linxi coming back but it's hurting me to see amo misunderstood that jiu Chen only loved linxi and is wanting her to die so that linxi could come back however it was in her fate :tears:.It's sad that amo will never know the whole reason sigh!

You’re welcome. Can’t wait to see you next week to share your thoughts on the new eps :blush:. I’m so happy to see that Yuan Tong get in trouble. It’s so crazy but I really loved her acting in Go Princess Go but in this drama and The Legend of Hao Lan I want to pull her hair out lol. 

15 minutes ago, Sleepydream said:

In the last episode, her sister asked Ling Xi why she didn't immediately go visit Jing Xiu.  Ling Xi's response was "I'm not such a cruel person and I know about all the sacrifices he made for me."  When her sister further prompts her why she didn't go visit, Ling Xi's response was I don't know why myself.  And then Ling Xi diverted the question and asked her sister what her future plans are.

In my opinion, it's possible that Ling Xi may be too afraid to confront the powerful emotions when they reunite once again.  So she wanted to delay the meeting as long as possible. 

Didnt immediately visit Jing Xiu? U mean Jiuchen??

On 8/9/2019 at 11:11 PM, Sugar doughtnut said:

LX: Does it hurt?

Ling Xi touched where Jiu Chen's heart is. Jiu Chen shook his head and held her hand

LX: How can it not hurt? You were really silly?

Ling Xi put her head on Jiu Chen's chest.

Outside scene

SS: What do you think those two are saying inside? Ling Xi has not been back for so long, she should come out and talk to us. What those two have to talk about?

Everyone there seemed to know of the situation except Shi San

G1: Shi San, if you want to know, you should go in and take a look. What can you hear since you are outside here?

SM: Eh? Why don't you go and take a look yourself?

G1: Me? I am not curious

HY: General Kai Yan, you said that the Prime Minister of San Ling gave his inner pearl to Ling Xi, is that true?

GKY: It is true. I saw it with my own eyes.

HY: The pearl is San Ling Tribe inner strength, if he gave it to Ling Xi then that will be very bad for him. Does that mean he was hurt?

GKY: How can he not be hurt? he will be immediately get hurt on the spot. He will be the same as a bloody man

HY: Ah ...

SM: Hua Yan, how come you are so concern about this Prime Minister Jing Xiu?

HY: No ... I ... just felt this Prime Minister Jing Xiu gave his pearl to Ling Xi, he must have love her a lot.

The rest nodded at the acknowledgement.

G1: When Ling Xi's mortal body had died, he cried most bitterly and after that he fainted. He must have loved her very much

GKY: What the used of having loved her? How dare he challenged our Shen Zhong for a woman? He is just asking for trouble.

Qing Yao and Ling Xi (San Ling Tribe Palace)

QY: Why? Do you still blame him?

LX: All these times, I never blame him for anything

QY: Then why is it that you refused to see him?

LX: Sister, don't you think I am really dumb? I grew up like you in Peach Forest. I did not learn a bit of Father's talent in medicine and furthermore I brought you all trouble and harm. I have caused grievances to Father and you all. Ever since he met me, I gave him many troubles. He had inner strength injuries and even almost lost his life

QY: Don't think too much ... all this is not your fault

LX: But I don't want to be such a useless person. I do not want to rely on him. I do not want people to think that it is perhaps his eyes is blind or his brain is damaged is the reason why he looked fondly upon such a useless immortal. I want to be someone who can match him, someone who can stand next to him and will not be laughed at.

Obviously with Ling Xi talking about him, Jiu Chen let out a couple of sneezes

G1: What is the matter with you? Are you ill?

GKY: Shen Zhong had resumed his powers and no longer have the frozen ailment, how can he be ill?

G1: Then why does he keep sneezing? Does that mean his frozen ailment has returned? Should I summons the Medicine King over

JC: No need

GKY: I already said there isn't a need. I believe these sneezes are caused by someone. I am guessing that someone is thinking about you.

Shi San with her packed bags

JC: What took you so long?

SS: Shen Zhong ..

JC: Let's go ...

SS: Go where ...

JC: Didn't you want me to go with you to San Ling tribe?

SS: You really want to go?

JC: Are we going or not?

SS: Going ... going ...

Shi San passed her luggage to Jiu Chen

SS: I am sick ... you said it yourself ...

Jiu Chen carried the big bag. Shi San passed him her weapon

SS: This one too 

Jiu Chen carried everything

SS: Thank you, Shen Zhong

And off they went.

Qing Yao and Ling Xi in Peach Forest

QY: Your immortal powers are coming along. You have make good progress. Just think about it a little more, whether you want to continue to train on your powers or go to the mortal realm to reap good deeds is also good Tao. Putting aside this, you should consider that Queen Ling Yue is injured and still unconscious. It is given fact that you want to be filial to her. Nobody expect you to marry immediately, what are you worried about?

Jiu Chen and Ling Xi looked like they are hiding. Ling Xi got her arms wrapped on Jiu Chen's shoulders.

JC: What are you afraid of?

LX: Who is afraid?

JC: Then why did you need to hide for?

LX: I was just concern for you. You sneaked into my tribe, what if someone finds out? They will think you came here with bad intention.

Jiu Chen pulled Ling Xi closer to him

JC: I definitely have bad intention

LX: Let me go

JC: I will not

LX: This is my home

JC: What if it is your home? Wasn't it you who chased me to my Fuyun Palace and tricked me.

LX: Who said I tricked you? You ... who is a several thousand year old immortal ... you must say something that make sense.

JC: I am the God of War not some poetic scholar, I go with the practical way not with some non sense

Jiu Chen stole a kiss and Ling Xi hit him. Jiu Chen held her

JC: Enough, please don't be angry anymore. All that had happened in the past, I was wrong but we both had been through some much, how I felt for you, you should have seen it through and through. If you still got a thorn in your heart, you cannot say it out, please don't say that you never see me again and don't push me away.

Ling Xi was crying with some joy

JC: I have lived several thousand of years all alone, even the fifty thousand years in Changsan Sea, I never felt lonely before. But you woke me up ... Ling Xi ... you are the one who make the first move, you have to take responsibility. 

Jing Xiu and Jiu Chen

JX: What is the meaning of this?

JC: You are the one who did this?

JX: Did what? I do not know what you mean.

JC: You are the one who killed Queen Ling Yue.

JX: Killed the Queen? Do you have the proof?

JC: You are the one who killed Grandma She

JX: Jiu Chen God of War, you have no proof but dare to come here and accuse me. Do you think I am afraid of you?

JC: If you need proof, I will definitely will give it to you.

JX: The Heavens are vast, we cannot avoid it but it does not mean you can interfere

JC: Whether it is true, you will soon find out

Power battle ensured

Shi San and Ling Xi

SS: I want to talk about that Yu Ling. She is taking an opportunity over small matters to come here to our Fuyun Palace and parade herself in front of our Shen Zhong. I am worried for you. You did not have it easy having to have died twice in order to win Shen Zhong over to you. That foolish woman think she can have it so easily. I am talking to you. What I think you should show her some power by marrying into our Fuyun Palace. Even if she had thousand of tricks at hand, she cannot do anything to you.

Jiu Chen and Ling Xi

LX: I always loved you. I never ever had stopped. We went through so much to be able to come to this day, how could I leave you?

Jiu Chen looked at Ling Xi

JX: I will not be staying there (San Ling Tribe) for too long. Once I find out the truth and find someone reliable who I can pass the kingdom to.

JC: Is that true?

JX: Will you wait for me?

JC: No, I will not

Jiu Chen hugged Ling Xi

This interpretation is best based on my limited understanding of the language 

50 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

so much spoilers....they might as well throw us all the episodes.

I remember there is one part we saw in mv or smtg...Jiuchen was putting up some paper cutting of the wedding word "blissful"? If my guess is right, they plan to get marry as mortals for Ling Mo's parents. With Ling xi's good heart...i dont think she would have just not bother with her mortal parents...there should be some closure to that chapter...like get married and then fake a story like how they would be moving far off away. Lol.

31 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

so much spoilers....they might as well throw us all the episodes.

I remember there is one part we saw in mv or smtg...Jiuchen was putting up some paper cutting of the wedding word "blissful"? If my guess is right, they plan to get marry as mortals for Ling Mo's parents. With Ling xi's good heart...i dont think she would have just not bother with her mortal parents...there should be some closure to that chapter...like get married and then fake a story like how they would be moving far off away. Lol.

Yes wedding word.. i hope like that... great idea too. Hahaha.

But i have one last spoiler. 

This is maybe what we get for ending. 

https://twitter.com/withty/status/1158215158365184002?s=09

https://twitter.com/kcn2019/status/1152783828668149765?s=09

On 8/10/2019 at 1:46 PM, Sugar doughtnut said:

San Ling Tribe - Maids gossiping

Maid 1: Sister Xiao Fu, why do you think our Prime Minister does not like our Princess Bao Qing?

SXF: How should I know?

Maid 1: I know ... Prime Minister like Princess Ling Xi

SXF: Princess Ling Xi is demure and kind hearted, who does not like her? I heard even the Heavens' God of War also likes her.

Maid 1: God of War? Isn't he too old?

HY: God of War is old? Why do you say that?

Maid 1: God of War is several thousand years old. He is even older than our Queen

SXF: We are all immortals, just take anyone, they will also be several thousands years old. This is not a concern. Furthermore, I have seen the God of War. He looked really young. Isn't that so, Hua Yan?

Jiu Chen sneaked behind Ling Xi

LX: Why are you here? You are the mighty God of War, you sneaked here and listen in to maids gossiping is not at all appropriate. Are you not afraid to be laughed at?

JC: San Ling Tribe is indeed a bird tribe. Everyone is really keen on gossiping.

LX: That is not the case. In terms of gossiping, the Heavens were to take second place, there is no one that can take first place. Just take the people under you like High Immortal Yun Feng then it Kai Yan and Si Ming, are they all a gossip expert. Shen Zhong, you did not come here officially, are you afraid someone will see you? It will be troublesome for you.

JC: Even if I wanted to sneak in, who will find out?

LX: Didn't you got found out once you entered?

JC: Who will find out if it wasn't because I wanted to give Baize (Xiao Bai) to you.

This interpretation is best based on my limited understanding of the language

12 minutes ago, Sugar doughtnut said:

Yes wedding word.. i hope like that... great idea too. Hahaha.

But i have one last spoiler. 

This is maybe what we get for ending. 

https://twitter.com/withty/status/1158215158365184002?s=09

https://twitter.com/kcn2019/status/1152783828668149765?s=09

what a lovely picture of the family :heart:

Archived