[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

I had a good laugh reading last few pages... you guys, the Monarchs are the best!

Lee Gon in black is gloriously gorgeous. :blush:

TKEM day it is. Here's Lee Eul beautiful fan art from IK. 

EYlt2B0UwAIwExc?format=jpg&name=medium

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@CarolynH that black wetsuit, OMG! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 7

I started to slide in the gutter with the rest of you, but now I'm pulling myself out.  So my serious question is, what has LG's ROK mother have to do with anything?  She must have a purpose, right??  Maybe she'll save LG or JTE?

Can't wait to see a smoldering King that is hot, hot, hot when he's angry--oh oh beginning to slide back into the gutter lol:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

17 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Maybe the wrong move LR did is to bring JTE IN KOC maybe he didn’t expect JTE will escape from him and she called LG to rescue her then JTE tell LG where the bookstore is located. Don’t get mad at me for my nonsense theory. *peace :D:blush:

I think this is a good theory. Why? I think a lot of us were wondering how LG found out about the bookstore. Did JTE tell him? Did he see someone go in? And I don't think anyone is mad at you for King Eternal Monarch theories. I think we are all coming up with our own theories! :blush:

Waahh thank you very much :blush: *finger heart 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

omo!! look guys!! Our King caught this minion off-guarded! His noodles came out of the pot..like boom..bang!!

He wasn’t expecting LG for sure!! :glasses:

Hahahahahahaha thank you for pointing that out. I had a good laugh! 

This is perfect for your analogy @madmad min How’s the noodles looking over there? Are you enjoying it? Too soggy, still crispy? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

omo!! look guys!! Our King caught this minion off-guarded! His noodles came out of the pot..like boom..bang!!

He wasn’t expecting LG for sure!! :glasses:

Feel bad for all the food wasted in the making of this drama. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Random thought of the day:

Why didn't LR get the bookstore minion to kill his own doppelganger in ROK?

I mean.. the doppelganger has no qualms in stabbing other people or doing evil deeds..if I'm the minion in KOC, I'll be shaking every minute as I'll never know when I'll be replaced.

Edit:

@Chellsee What umbrella?

tenor.gif?itemid=11917046

Edit edit:

Spoiler

It's a black umbrella!!!

It is THE umbrella or real umbrella for him to use off camera?

Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I'm having a panic attack because my bae looks hot in black *yikes* can he look more handsome? *swoon mode on*

Seriously by the time this show ends, I might end up as some sorta sociopath. Lee min ho is giving me sleepless nights and endless heart palpitations..... I no longer own my life as he had dibs on mine. If only I could control myself and stop gushing so much lol :wub:

Ps. the writer better not kill off my lee gon. I swear Imma bring back iron man from the dead and destroy this planet :angry:

Iron Man Gif - ID: 35271 - Gif Abyss

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

At the end of the day, we need to check our own pulse...

Lol

Oh, I've been checking pulse, and it's only going up and up .. my heart is palpitating, have difficulty breathing. Doctor said I have virus, and it's called LG-2020. Medical scientists are still finding cure for it. I've been advised to take shelter in The King's palace but keep 6 feet social distance. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

7 minutes ago, serendipity... said:

I'm having a panic attack because my bae looks hot in black *yikes* can he look more handsome? *swoon mode on*

Seriously by the time this show ends, I might end up as some sorta sociopath. Lee min ho is giving me sleepless nights and endless heart palpitations..... I no longer own my life as he had dibs on mine. If only I could control myself and stop gushing so much lol :wub:

Ps. the writer better not kill off my lee gon. I swear Imma bring back iron man from the dead and destroy this planet :angry:

That's the wrong Iron man. The only Iron man I know is Eun Sup. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

I saw this from IG...

Is it LR's umbrella? No right?? 

All I see is the king looking mighty fine! 

I’ll pretend I didn’t see the umbrella 

:lol: 

I’m starting to wonder how every possible scene has been leaked. Who is this behind all this photo taking? I need to befriend them so I can know the king’s whereabouts :lol:

11 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

Oh, I've been checking pulse, and it's only going up and up .. my heart is palpitating, have difficulty breathing. Doctor said I have virus, and it's called LG-2020. Medical scientists are still finding cure for it. I've been advised to take shelter in The King's palace but keep 6 feet social distance. 

Oh, you can still be saved ma friend.

Oh wait, you’re doomed. How in the world will you survive in the palace with the king looking that mighty fine? Consider yourself dead. 

Me? This is my soul typing from heaven. 

• LOL 10