[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, Heilo said:

effin In. 

@SweetButters You did it again hahahah. absolutely artistic drawings. I would say it was top notch great. We should try to auction that for high price

@Heilo Hahaha OH lord !! Well if anyone decides to auction it off, please donate the proceeds to helping combat covid 19! I feel like that's what LG and Queen JTE would have wanted :love:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now, Kdramatic said:

@SweetButters It’s so BIG, there’s enough to feed all us HUNGRY LMHoes! :joy:

@Kdramatic Wouldn't want you guys to all starve !!!:kiss_closed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

Here's Lee Ji Hun at every angle:love:

Admin, please please please let me quote these photos just this once. I have been very good at obeying the rules but THIS deserves a quote :lol:

LJH is SEXY! Is it possible for him to be sexier than LG because he’s looking mighty mighty fine! LG has competition!  :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

the Queen of Corea post

Final D-DAY!  'The King' actors' last shooting scene

according to this article, Netflix released the most prestigious chart among them (World Ranking) which collects & announces all 190 service nationalities & the familiar content. #TheKingEternalMonarch ranked at 9th place

Spoiler

LMH's  fav scene

KGE's fav scene

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 12

@SweetButters For giving us something even better than what my magic eraser does for my wall:

kfowH2E.gif

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Heilo said:

effin In

This gif has me laughing all the time!!

@Joanna Alfson @Thong Thin oooo..redbull mix with shots are very strong. But if extra strong is what we need tomorrow, I will bring it tomorrow :D what happens in TKEM forum stays in TKEM forum :lol:

@Ameera Ali Hahahahaha your abs of LMH/LG! :joy:

@scrawford Yes!!! Come by and have some vodka tomorrow. It’s either gonna be a good mess or a bad mess tomorrow for us! :lol:

alright. TKEM airs normal time. I have to get up at 6am to catch live recaps (thank goodness it wasn’t 4am. Whew!). I should go sleep then LOL!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

This is what my xray vision sees if you want an outline of LG's body :joy::

And the legendary drawings are back!!!! This had me dying out of laughter :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@Heilo Hahaha OH lord !! Well if anyone decides to auction it off, please donate the proceeds to helping combat covid 19! I feel like that's what LG and Queen JTE would have wanted :love:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kdramatic Wouldn't want you guys to all starve !!!:kiss_closed:

I am sure they would appreciate it.. I am waiting for part3 post finale 

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@SweetButters For giving us something even better than what my magic eraser does for my wall:

This gif has me laughing all the time!!

@Joanna Alfson @Thong Thin oooo..redbull mix with shots are very strong. But if extra strong is what we need tomorrow, I will bring it tomorrow :D what happens in TKEM forum stays in TKEM forum :lol:

@Ameera Ali Hahahahaha your abs of LMH/LG! :joy:

@scrawford Yes!!! Come by and have some vodka tomorrow. It’s either gonna be a good mess or a bad mess tomorrow for us! :lol:

alright. TKEM airs normal time. I have to get up at 6am to catch live recaps (thank goodness it wasn’t 4am. Whew!). I should go sleep then LOL!! 

Hahaha. I love that gif as well but it doesn't BEAT you gif ''Throwing out KES''

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I am heading to sleep. I will do my best to beat my FOMO tonight @Joanna Alfson :joy:

Guys, this is us:

8378cb3c3d36d6aa7cf6cee7cb09c0e2.gif

and this is KES to us:

tenor.gif?itemid=15956231

:lol::sweat_smile::joy:

Goodnight. Whoever is coming to the live party tomorrow, see you guys there with my booze truck!! ;)

Edit

@gwin that’s a beautiful necklace! Glad it came just in time for you! :wub:

@Heilo haha if KES gives us an ending that makes us go “whattt thhheee hhhhh..” i will be using that gif on almost every post I make LOL!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

@AgentQuake Has been to alot of places has even seen doomsday and came back alive somehow.

I assume that MinEun not LeeEul will tie the knot later this year according to my sources who is @Heilo 

You got that damn right. I am currently keeping the sources to myself and the only one who knows is you but will share it later 2 weeks post drama on shipper thread :tounge_wink: I have been doing some detective work

Detective-With-Magnifier-90881.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

This is my first time posting in the King Eternal Monarch thread.....I have been silent reader since the thread started and I enjoyed reading everyone's theories and stories for the past 2 months....This past 2 months this drama has been my safe haven during this difficult time and now its time for the finale today....Like everyone I am also anxious and scared of the ending but whatever the ending is the journey to it has been beautiful like a math solution

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Joanna Alfson:scream: redbull is so deadly . And you gonna MSD with soju !

I dread thinking  what is going happened to "them both" at night.

Perhaps @vangsweetie637can elaborate more :joy:

Its true redbull is not good for the heart but i sometimes tend to drink it just slowly. 

Monster is much worse in my opinion have you tried that before 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4