[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

22 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Now remember everyone, what you're about to see in ep14 is LG's journey into the 4th dimension aka "spacetime" where there is 3 dimensions of space (length, width, height) + 1 dimension of time. I swear to God if KES makes it to where LG just simply walks left or right  (instead of the normal straight across) towards another door off the sand path of the wormhole/inbetween space, I'm going to be sorely disappointed in her and her physics consultants :joy:

i am prepared to be like this:

giphy.gif

:joy:

@MairaA in regards to JY, I am starting to worry about his character development. As you said, he hasn’t told his King anything of what’s been going on since he has been in ROK. I don’t think he is a traitor but I don’t know what he thinks about sometimes because he is someone who upholds his duty very highly. He would report to LG but this time, he doesn’t. I like to believe that his label “unbreakable sword” has more to it than just being one of the best and favorites of LG’s bodyguard and friend. That’s why I think..and please no..he may end up sacrificing himself to save LG. If he is the unbreakable sword, he may be used to break the feud between LR and his King. I would be so mad if KES set him up just to be a sacrifice for the one person he loves the most and wants only happiness for. As for the scar, I noticed what you did to. But was wondering if it is residue or something? Not sure. He cannot have the mark because his doppelgänger is very much alive. That’s why I wonder if he went back to save LG in the past too. And if it’s a marking of some sort. I don’t know. But I really don’t want him killed off. Man, look at us. If we are not predicting TE’s demise, we are predicting someone else’s. LOL. The one demise I wanna see other than LR is...that other traitor..PM. 

come on Peyha!!

YgEr.gif

edit:

@SweetButters hahaha, us LMHoes will always remember the day you drew us those abs!! I am sure even lurkers witnessed it :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Hi there, I've been lurk here and there (shipper page) since this drama started. and just put my reaction to all comments recently :sweat_smile:. I really enjoy all the theories and all the funny comments. best day is when @SweetButters put her magic maker on LG's abs, i can't stop laughing.

today i come to unlurk just becoz i want to join the poll, and i am just simple to think only 1 LG hahaha. pls surprise me again writernim...

Luckily i haven't put anything as my DP, so I'm willing to put any pic for later :D

@magiclily HAHAHAHHAHAHA goodness gracious !!!!! I thought it was maybe 10-15 people who saw that magical drawing of LG hahaha. Now I know..... my drawing broke this forum :joy:!!!

-------------------------

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i am prepared to be like this:

@vangsweetie637 HAHAHAH just know that everything is going to be ok in the veryyyyyy end haha! So dont have a heart attack while watching tomorrow's episode! Just go with the philosophy, "positive thinking equals positive results" :tounge_wink:

-------------------------

Side note, I think if KES portrays the seeds as "particles" growing the "doors" into the 4th dimension just equally as disappointing :sweatingbullets:! So please dont disappoint me KES B)!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

EVERYBODY BE QUIET AND GO TO SLEEP

WE NEED TO REST BEFORE THE SCREAMING TOMORROW

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE PUFFY EYE BAGS?  

IF NOT, THEN GO TO SLEEP!

or you can buy the multi purpose balm and have glowing skin!

You forgot the ginseng. Must-have to marathon the last 13 epis, wait for epi 14, backtrack this thread & the shipper's thread & join the live watch, then catch up with live postings, WHEW!

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

13 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@SweetButters hahaha, us LMHoes will always remember the day you drew us those abs!! I am sure even lurkers witnessed it :joy:

@vangsweetie637 hahah and for that reason, now if I ever draw anything on here concerning LG, I make sure to

1) Make sure I'm sober

2) Double or triple check what I just drew :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I have been on circles too on who is/are the savior/s.

1st - it's LG only.

2nd - it's LG and KSJ because of JTE saying KSJ is a person he can trust and will come to help him in times of need.

3rd - it's LG & JTE because JTE is the zero, she determines the value of a number depending on where it is located. JTE is number 0 (zero) to LG's number 1 (one). She, therefore, is the key to winning against Lee Rim.

This may explain the BTS where LG passes by JTE and doesn't recognize her. They both traveled back in time to the past "that night". Present LG dies or closed the gates or was on the place with red balloons - time resets or the future was altered - but JTE was able to succeed on their mission, being blessed by Yoyo girl/deity, she was able to remember everything even when the timeline was altered. This time, she'll be the one to make Lee Gon remember and make him fall in love just like Lee Gon growing up loving or being inspired by her.

OR scrap this! Because there are so many beautiful and exciting theories here :lol:

EPISODE 14 & 15 this weekend!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Okay. That's it.

I voted for LG/SJ. Only cause I'm too lazy to come up with new theories. :phew:

This had me laugh out loud! I am now considering to come out you gave me inspiration.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

@SweetButters Hahaha!! Remember that in the TKEM world where LMHoes reside, there is no such thing as:

tenor.gif

;) :P:lol:

18 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@vangsweetie637 will you be able to sticky the verdict of the punishment? So that all of us know what to do if it's revealed this week.

I don't mind keeping my DP, win or lose! LOL!

LOL! I been wondering how to do that. But how though?? :sweatingbullets:  Is there a way? i know our pages grow very fast lol

edit:

ooo new stills!! Maybe that scene is after LG hugs TE in preview and they talk the next day? But then wouldn’t she be in the hospital after the stab?? :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

45 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Side note, I think if KES portrays the seeds as "particles" growing the "doors" into the 4th dimension just equally as disappointing :sweatingbullets:! So please dont disappoint me KES B)!!!

NOOOO, not that please KES! That's a total cop out & frankly, too cartoony for my taste.

38 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Hi there, I've been lurk here and there (shipper page) since this drama started. and just put my reaction to all comments recently :sweat_smile:. I really enjoy all the theories and all the funny comments. best day is when @SweetButters put her magic maker on LG's abs, i can't stop laughing.

today i come to unlurk just becoz i want to join the poll, and i am just simple to think only 1 LG hahaha. pls surprise me again writernim...

Luckily i haven't put anything as my DP, so I'm willing to put any pic for later :D

@magiclily HAHAHAHHAHAHA goodness gracious !!!!! I thought it was maybe 10-15 people who saw that magical drawing of LG hahaha. Now I know..... my drawing broke this forum :joy:!!!

Can we have @SweetButters's abs drawing as the poll winners' symbol? 

Commemorating two events, in 1 shot. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

HOLD UP

THAT DORSNT LOOK LIKE PRESENT DAY HAIR

IS THIS TIME JUMP OR TIME BACK

i went to bed and tried to fall asleep but it was like I was being pulled awake by Jesus or Satan or LMH’s chest drawing to come take a look and now I’ve been blessed and cursed with new stills 

is that her stabbing outfit

isnt he poisoned

WHT IS HAPOENINGV

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

edit:

ooo new stills!! Maybe that scene is after LG hugs TE in preview and they talk the next day? But then wouldn’t she be in the hospital after the stab?? :blink:

but JTE's hair is straight, so it's probably the year 2006 when she's in high school

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

NOOOO, not that please KES! That's a total cop out & frankly, too cartoony for my taste.

Can we have @SweetButters's abs drawing as the poll winners' symbol? 

Commemorating two events, in 1 shot. :P

LOL!! I like this idea!!

Since LG is a goodie, if you win, you can certainly use it as your winner’s symbol as a profile picture! :lol: if i win, i will backtrack if I have to and find that award-winning xray!! :joy:

Edit:

@magiclily omo..that’s right! And it seems like TE doesn’t recognize him either! Aye..what’s happening now?!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

15 minutes ago, magiclily said:

what.. so LG will meet the highschooler JTE? :blink:

looks like it :blink: TE’s hair here looks like the same hair when she was wearing the taekwondo outfit impressing other highschooler men :D but why are they meeting here??  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1