[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

The poll results are quite interesting.  That was a fun idea!  We're all watching the same show, right?  What we have is a simple illustration of cognitive bias.  But hey, facts are facts.  Is it that we don't trust the show?  I'm actually surprised how many voted for LG1+LG2, given the backlash to that idea from the beginning.  This poll is asking about who was in the room at the assassination, and not about if any others were present outside.  Correct?  I think there could be such an "and they all lived happily ever after" ending that some of you won't want it.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 1

White chairs goes with weddings anyway... Right?..... if it is a wedding.. Though i dont think there will be one?

We can just assumed they got married if it is a happy ending.. hehe... more important is the heirs! :D

Love the pic of LMH hugging Lady Noh

• Like 7

Hi! I'm not new here. Been lurking here since Ep 6. Hehe. Before the drama ends, I just want to say that I love everything about this forum. From the genius and not so genius theories to the avid shippers. I like how lively it is here. Thank you to everyone!! 

PS: I can't concentrate with work right now because of anticipation. Huhu. Thankfully, I get off work at 10PM. Just enough time to go home and watch Netflix.:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

The poll results are quite interesting.  That was a fun idea!  We're all watching the same show, right?  What we have is a simple illustration of cognitive bias.  But hey, facts are facts.  Is it that we don't trust the show?  I'm actually surprised how many voted for LG1+LG2, given the backlash to that idea from the beginning.  This poll is asking about who was in the room at the assassination, and not about if any others were present outside.  Correct? 

Haha It was, there are so many theories, it's just mind boggling. I wonder Swoon also should have done a poll like this instead of Kill Marry Friendzone one Lol.

Yes, The Shooter Saviors to be precise I think the Poll was intented for. The owner of both the Shoe set!!

We are about to reach 700th Pg yoza...:D

• Like 4

So I'm checking out until maybe in five hours?  I watch the show on Netflix with English subtitles.  Can't do the live watch with you all, I don't want to be spoiled :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

White chairs goes with weddings anyway... Right?..... if it is a wedding.. Though i dont think there will be one?

We can just assumed they got married if it is a happy ending.. hehe... more important is the heirs! :D

Love the pic of LMH hugging Lady Noh

I'll take what they give.

LMH can't be spoiling us for no reason right?

Engagement, announcement of the queen, formally introducing JTE to the people of KOC, wedding.

As long as it appease me and all the shippers.

The feels..

tenor.gif?itemid=13277495

Edit:

Yaay! 700 pages!!

Same emotion as above!

:joy:

Let's push it to 1000 by next week! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, syntyche said:

700 pages chingus! :glasses:

We'd probably hit 1000 pages before tomorrow's episode airs. Crossing my fingers. Haha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:
3 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Nope not that one.  There was something else somewhere

I believe it was  episode 11, in voiceover. She's in her car, looking at the keychain thingy and remembering the night 'future' Lee Gon came to her. And then she said she's gonna teach him a lesson for dumping her. :lol:

THANKS That's the one :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

31 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

So....this happened.....The Alley PPL drink!!! 

The bobarista did a nice job, the drink look similar to the ad. The note though....LMH will be in your dream tonight! <3 hahahaha :lol:

7002_0-99257500-1591356029_20200605_1903

okay... I'll buy this drink when I visit Seoul soon, but if LMH not appear in my dream I'm soo suing this ad 1081.gif?w=560

• Like 4
  • LOL 9