[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

My question and I am sure yours too... How the hell did JTE get to KoC. Did LL kidnap her... Or was she trick... And maybe there was a big war between LG & LL that's why the scene.. And is this the current time line or previous time line or parallel timeline

• Like 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

NO

GO TO SLEEP

You're right, I must - it's past 2am which is when I start to get a bit..crazy 

7 minutes ago, blobbityblobbityblob said:

That turned from romantic to cannibalistic real fast

I am sorry you guys had to see that side of me :joy:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Spoiler alert...

Awww look at these 2....:love:

[video]

Omg they're so cute!! Looks like a date scene 

hUNAo.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

202005221434132410_5.jpg

"Meeting on the battlefield"..."The King" Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, Cruel Destiny 

"The whirlwind of fate upon the lovers of the parallel worlds"

"The King-Eternal Monarch" Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun unveiled the bloody battle rescue scene, which was in full bloom, heralding a cruel fate.

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) is a fantasy romance about a parallel world through cooperation between Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae Eul, detective of the Republic of Korea, who are trying to protect the lives, people and love of others.

In the last episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) and Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who collaborated to restore the balance of the two worlds, suffered from the counterattack of Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin). Lee Gon, who faced Lee Rim for the first time in 25 years, missed Lee Rim in front of his eyes due to the counterattack of Lee Rim's subordinate, and even had to suffer the death of his closest aide, Lee Jong-in (Jeon Moo-song). In addition, Jeong Tae-eul was found to have investigated Lee Seong-jae, who had the same face as Lee Rim in the Republic of Korea, thereby causing a sense of crisis.

In this regard, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun have been spotted facing the most intense crisis since their first meeting, which raised tension. In the drama, Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul meet in the middle of a battleground full of gunshots. With a determined look on his face, Lee Gon hugs Jung Tae-eul, who collapsed covered with blood, and fills the vast space with rage. The question is mounting on how the absolute crisis faced by the Lee Eul couple broke out and whether the Lee Eul couple, who cast a harsh fate, can firmly protect their love.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's "Cruel Destiny in the Bloody Battlefield" was filmed in Busan in late April. Various equipment including cameras and special effect devices were mobilized to express the dramatic encounter between Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul in the battlefield. As the shooting was on a grand scale, not only actors such as Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, but also the staff members were all ready. In particular, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, who had thoroughly checked from the rehearsal, threw themselves away and struggled as they went into the shoot, and the staff also put their heart and soul into it. With the fantastic teamwork of the actors and staff who worked hard, the best scene of a parallel world romance in a cruel fate was completed.

"Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun made the scene breathless by creating a mournful narrative with just their eyes," the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said. "Please look forward to today's broadcast, which will feature a love story of Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul going dramatically."

Meanwhile, the 11th episode of SBS's "The King-Eternal Monarch," which consists of a total of 16 episodes, will air today at 10 p.m.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005221437372393415_1

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

@MairaA and @vangsweetie637 Glad to know that I am not alone.

To the rest of you.. BE HONEST! :glasses:

Spoiler

You can't deny Maximus is one fine horse too! Lol

@SweetButters I know better to focus on our King now to prevent misunderstanding. :lol:

@JMarei OMG!

Thank you!!!!

Optimism rules!!!!

JTE lives.

Bad guys die and die and die!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Oh no no no no

Put those beach photos away

Last time we saw that stupid jacket we held an entire week of mourning and 3 funerals and nearly bought a $2100 iron man mask in our grief

I didn't do any of those things. :w00t:

There should be no deaths of the main leads in a romantic comedy (for endings).

Or is this a melodrama? 

p.s. edit: The instagram picture posted by @Phoenix88looks like the two are falling in love in real life. They are not practising their acting moves. They look like they are flirting.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Photo took from @syntyche post.

202005221434132410_5.jpg

With this open confrontation on the road..

The Prime Minister gonna throw a fit this time round..

I'm so looking forward to it.

Her heart is crushed. 

giphy.gif

Edit to say:

With the release of soooooo many stills for the upcoming episodes...I agree it will work either good or bad.

But for true fans of the story... I'm sure we all are happily lapping up all these with glee as we want to know what lead up to these pictures???

For me?

I'm super hyped and excited to tune in now and I'll be upset if it doesn't appear in this week episodes at all!!

I need answers! Not suspense! Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay so everyone ELSE is dead in the streets but her

Also idk why we must say this but

SO MANY FINE MEN IN THIS SHOW

LEE MIN HO

WOO DO HWAN

EVIL UNCLE

SO MANY HOT MEN

GET YOUR MIND AWAY FROM THE HORSE 

DO NOT

of course because Maximus is not a hot man, our Maximus is different, don't forget she is a lady, one of fine lady in this show, our strong lady who back to back between ROK and KOC :D

EWkqbDjU8AAzDri.jpg

she has grown into a fine lady :D

Spoiler

EYmFotMXYAEkPv2?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Photo took from @syntyche post.

With this open confrontation on the road..

The Prime Minister gonna throw a fit this time round..

I'm so looking forward to it.

Her heart is crushed. 

Edit to say:

With the release of soooooo many stills for the upcoming episodes...I agree it will work either good or bad.

But for true fans of the story... I'm sure we all are happily lapping up all these with glee as we want to know what lead up to these pictures???

For me?

I'm super hyped and excited to tune in now and I'll be upset if it doesn't appear in this week episodes at all!!

I need answers! Not suspense! Lol

The dog laughing is so naughtily...i love it

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

of course because Maximus is not a hot man, our Maximus is different, don't forget she is a lady, one of fine lady in this show, our strong lady who back to back between ROK and KOC :D

she has grown into a fine lady :D

Fellow Maximus's admirer,

giphy.gif

@Orientalfan ikr??

That is exactly how I feel now.

Can't wait for episode 11!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

AMERICANS GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW.

EIGHT HOUR LEFT.

GO TO BED SET YOUR ALRMS. 

LOL....this answer the questions in my head..i have  been really curious if the Americans here even sleep at all...this thread is moving so fast that i've given up backreading....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

42 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ok guys.... I don’t want to be a part pooper here, as much as I enjoy man in black, I don’t know how I feel with so many stills released and also spoilers. I mean, some stills to peaks people interest is good, but too much can reverse more that leave people no longer curious. However, I hope it works for the ratings, cause as for me, I will be tuning in.

I feel you sister!

They either deprive us of content or apparently leave us no room for imagination. I only hope when it comes to the bed scene, they will take the same route of leaving us with no room for imagination :lol:

38 minutes ago, rambutan said:

p.s. edit: The instagram picture posted by @Phoenix88looks like the two are falling in love in real life. They are not practising their acting moves. They look like they are flirting.

Great minds think alike. They are totally falling in love in real life! 

My heart :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don't mind the leaks.  I honestly think only a small portion of the audience of this show go on the internet forums or social media and see these.

Besides, even with these stills I still don't know what is happening.  LOL

• Like 8
  • LOL 5