[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Kook-min and Sechan

Kook and his Makanes

Kookmin and their doll 

Kook-min and their son

Kook-min and Kook-chan and Chan-min

I just vote for Kook-min and sechan. =) 

I just notice a bit that Somin's jealousy over Kook-chan gave me bit of intuition that Jong Kook is doing it to make Somin jealous. He knew he couldn't do it with somin in front of camera. And doing with Sechan is teasing her. Somin has a way of recognising the signals, and act jealous of bromance and sticking to Chan-min loveline. But the chemistry is so strong between Kook-min naturally like background chemistry. It is really like watching drama. The difference is what's real and what's skit. What feels real is how Jong kook unconsciously follow Somin's lead; the way he looks at her, followed her lead, and laughing at her jokes and skits. Jong Kook is very transparent and happier. He happily joked with Sechan. It has been a long time he made a skit going opposite of Somin's suggestion and rubbing the stomach. Sechan and Somin caught the cue and played along. It is a great teamwork and tandem. It is just getting too funny. But the chemistry is stronger and oozing with kook-min. Seeing Jong Kook laugh is something Somin enjoys doing. Not only Jong Kook, but to everyone too! Sechan getting screen time with help of kook-min is their pride that they finally get sechan to show his talent. It is like they are happy for each other. Sechan is happy that kook-min is getting along and fighting over him. Jong kook is more relaxed, funnier, and even weird. He finally made his own skits to bring bromance and cute jealousy from Somin. And Somin was able to pick up the cue and play along with them. It was fun to watch. Chan-min loveline really do need Jong kook for variety. 

It is funny that it happens after Jong kook heard somin's fortune. Somin sticks to Sechan like a taffy. And Somin's destiny is to marry someone older than her. It is like, in order to get Somin or get her to like you, you need to accept Sechan into the equation. It is a coincidence that Jong Kook is already very close to Sechan. He still choose Somin first just because she is debuting as a writer. Somin asked Kwangsoo to promote it for her for HaNa's show. I dont think she asked Jong Kook to promote for her. =) It is kind of illogical excuse to choose someone in the team. They need brain, brawn, or etc. That's usual Sparta's way of thinking to win. He could promote Somin's debut as a writer earlier in the opening. Oh Somin is going to publish her book, or etc. I think he said it to impress her to like him. Sechan is like their lucky charm that brings them together. It is a fate that Jong kook highly suggested Sechan to join the show that led Jong kook to Somin. In general, it is very hard for jong kook to fall in love. His family and friends would have to tell him or push him. He usually trust them because they know him well. Sechan is very close to Jong kook, they must have talked about Somin and how she really is. It does seem like Somin likes Jong Kook or is her type. Sechan and Somin have been good friends for a long time, and she made proposal to get married if they remain single. It is to me that Chan-min is already evolved long before they came to RM. it is platonic relationship that comes with benefit if other things does not work. However, joining RM, I can see Sechan is trying to help Somin to get close to Jong kook especially in early 2019. He tends to tie them together first before Jaesuk began to blurt it out in late 2019. 

The fortune teller said Somin will have lucky charm that will bring her to her husband. I think it is Sechan or Jaesuk. Possibly Sechan because Jaesuk has a family and other work to take care of. The story Jong Kook shared that he called Sechan to hang out, then Jaesuk chimed in that Somin was also lonely at that time calling Sechan to hang out. It is like coincidence rather than fighting over the doll. =) It is very interesting of how Jong Kook wanted to tell the story about Sechan, but to connect with Somin. Jong kook has a lot of friends and managers for him to call. If he wants to support Chan-min loveline, he would stay away from them to develop their relationship. Somin said he's the doll i cannot touch. They wanted to make it look like that are promoting Chan-min loveline, but coming out from Jong Kook, it is oozing Kook-min chemistry because of connection that they wanted same thing. The two are connected to Sechan, and they know it. =) Jong Kook is attempting to make closer bond with Sechan has some kind of meaning because he knows Somin is close to him. The whole thing is that, he is drawn to Somin rather than Sechan. I think he enjoys making Somin jealous. =) hope they can continue for variety. It just makes kook-min chemistry stronger. It allows Kook-min to interact openly together with ease. 

• Like 4

Soompi article

So it’s official that PD Chul Min is leaving, I didn’t like a few things he did so this post isn’t about him. It’s about the new PD Choi Bo Pil.

We all know Somin gets insanely harassed over every little thing but one the most disgusting comments I’ve seen towards Somin is the “Somin must give sexual favors to PD’s to get screen time” that comment is not only repulsive is also extremely misogynistic, the belief that women can’t advance in their career without the help of men or that they have to sleep with their boss to get ahead is disgusting and honestly I feel extremely sorry for any women making those insults towards Somin, how lost and anti women are they. Extreme internalized misogyny.

anyway, why is this about Choi Bo Pil you ask? Well, one of the most attacked PD/Writers is Choi Bo Pil, attacked with heinous comments that wanted to insinuate that Somin and him were girlfriend and boyfriend and other extremely dumb disgusting stuff. So yeah, when I saw the news I got worried the hate towards Somin will get so much worse if the antis aren’t satisfied (which we know they never are).

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Well, one of the most attacked PD/Writers is Choi Bo Pil, attacked with heinous comments that wanted to insinuate that Somin and him were girlfriend and boyfriend

I’m excited as to what new things he’s going to bring to RM. and I just wanted to say that a Spartace account already posted the news and antis are already saying that Somin and him are really close so they’re worried about what will happen to their ace. I hate that they tag her into all their hate posts

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Soompi article

So it’s official that PD Chul Min is leaving, I didn’t like a few things he did so this post isn’t about him. It’s about the new PD Choi Bo Pil.

We all know Somin gets insanely harassed over every little thing but one the most disgusting comments I’ve seen towards Somin is the “Somin must give sexual favors to PD’s to get screen time” that comment is not only repulsive is also extremely misogynistic, the belief that women can’t advance in their career without the help of men or that they have to sleep with their boss to get ahead is disgusting and honestly I feel extremely sorry for any women making those insults towards Somin, how lost and anti women are they. Extreme internalized misogyny.

anyway, why is this about Choi Bo Pil you ask? Well, one of the most attacked PD/Writers is Choi Bo Pil, attacked with heinous comments that wanted to insinuate that Somin and him were girlfriend and boyfriend and other extremely dumb disgusting stuff. So yeah, when I saw the news I got worried the hate towards Somin will get so much worse if the antis aren’t satisfied (which we know they never are).

I think they are weighing on how to change pds. During running man controversy, they hired new PD to help to fix the viewership and running man brand itself. People come and go depending on the situation. Other variety shows do change the members every season. 2dayd1night also did the same practice. The new pd was out of touch with members and focused on viewership Or results too much. That Is why pd chulmin took over because of his long history with running man members and concept. He was able to achieve it against all odds and putting big bets to help to prevent cancellation. Somin and the pd, and editors faced bad rapport from international fanbase, but korean viewership have increased. So, who wins? The Koreans, but international fanbase is starting to warm up to somin in rapid pace. Somin really worked hard that gave her attention grabber according to her haters. She helped to carry burdens of jaesuk and kwangsoo to lead the show and its chemistry. Sechan actually came little too late but I am not blaming him. Somin risked her image and her time to help to make it work. With teamwork, they kept running for another four years. Imagine that all of them want to leave especially HAHA because his body couldn’t help it anymore. He almost become paralysed. He is the most vocal critic of RM in the past. 

The members and somin with rm staff have been through so much for four years. It had highs and lows but their bonds are so close that is hard to break. None of them wanted to leave yet. Even now, none of them seem to look tired and haggard. Jong kook is glowing. Kwangsoo and sechan was able to bring the best of Jihyo as variety persona. Haha warmed up with sechan so well that it provides more laugh and hard work they really enjoy. the viewership is not very strong but very stable. They can continue to promote in international fanbase platform. 

The thing is that, korean viewers never really connect somin to have affairs or getting favours from pd to get screentime. They know better than us, and they never really thought about it. If they see something like that, they will say it. It may be partial true. The haters coming up with excuses is far illogical and annoying that will continue to haunt them for the rest of their lives. 

jong kook said in concert how good person somin is. He connects with her. Sechan showed his close friendship with somin more often now. The thing is that the rumour and scandal stuff created by haters is just their fantasy to destroy someone to protect the other. 

korean industry is really smart and can read between the lines. What matters the most is that members are very protective and close to each other. Jong kook is more protective to somin than ever. He promoted her book, chose her to be in his team, praise or scold her in good intention and tease, and etc. That kind of scandal and rumours made up by stupidity will solidify the bonds and protectiveness even more than ever. I wouldn’t worry too much because they know it is not true. If it is true, the members would act distant or he or she will leave the show quietly. It is same thing happened to other shows if something really Bad happened, member will leave the show quietly like they don’t exist. 

I don’t think it is something to worry about. As long as they work together and continue to make us laugh, it will be fine for somin. She is a lot stronger and smarter than we thought. And there is jong kook, wiser than years and maturity will be there for her. He finally shows it!!

• Like 6

So yeah, when I saw the news I got worried the hate towards Somin will get so much worse if the antis aren’t satisfied (which we know they never are).

I'm done with them at this point. They should keep barking all they want, their hate is getting attention these days so it just reflects badly on whoever they support. Like it's been 3 freaking years, how do you stay mad at one person for doing their job for that long. It's almost a talent of theirs at this point. I, for the life of me can't wrap my head around why they view her as a threat or think the entire staff, members, even naver and news articles are conspiring to promote her lmao. Like they are the ones that put her on such a high pedestal tbh lol. Talking about how she's trying to steal another person's shine, attention seeking, etc, like how??? Lmao I always find it funny because all the woman does is be herself, play her character and make people laugh, that's literally all. She released a whole book and made just one instagram post on it, is getting a lot of attention but not even taking up acting offers or looking for them or even doing other variety shows, like we(her fans) are the ones meant to be complaining she's not doing enough. Stealing what? I have never seen anyone as unbothered as her, I can't even imagine her being malicious, or being hateful. Like it's just not an image you paint in your head with Somin, she thinks crocodiles are cute for God's sake :lol:. That's how much of a pure soul she is. Anyone still mouthing off about her and undermining her hardwork and effort with malicious rumours in 2020 should go to hell or consult a therapist. Because it's either they are just blinded with devotion to their bias and are filled with hate and discrimination or they are projecting their problems and negativity on her.

Spoiler

And it just disgusts me how cowardly they hate on her now. Disguising it to look like positive criticisms and making double meaning posts and captions. The worst one recently is all the statements that start with "I used to like somin but recently....". Like they were better when they came forward and just said they hated her, the victim card they play these days is downright disgusting 

Edited by Rida Live
  • Like 8

What @Rida Live said how the haters play victim card, "I used to like somin but recently..."

It is very true. And something i cannot understand how despiteful they are to create something they want to believe, and wanted to share it with others. I often ignore it because their logic is something so alien to me that there is nothing to understand about it, but know their real intentions of hate. 

These kind of things is something I cannot fathom my understanding the root of hate all because of that particular person. I went to my IG, there was hashtag appearing my posts of how they made somin's connection to PD have blown out of proportion for hateful reason.

The thing is that, we should observe members' reaction towards it. I believe they would be very protective towards Somin and the PD. The new PD has stellar resume in other variety shows that have been a great success. I still remembered him chasing after Kwangsoo on mud to get him back to the game. He has a great interaction with the members, and the members love to tease him too. I think Chul Min decided to leave is part of the process to next person to bring fresh ideas or etc instead of changing the members. It is similar practice to all variety shows. I dont think one PD wanted to do one show forever. It is time for change to help them to create a better resume and changes. Those who work under him would deserve and need a promotion for their long history with the team. 

I understand the worries for Somin and the new PD to face the ugly posts all over again today after the announcement of Chul Min's departure. It will come to pass but I know how awful the haters are. I have to imagine being in Jihyo's and her fan's shoe reading all the posts by her so called fans who wanted to protect her to read all of these things. Didn't the haters know that they are also hurting Jihyo and her fanbase? The haters' logic and practice is beyond me. Somin will face it, but I have to say that the one who will be hurt the most will be Jihyo. I love Jihyo, she is such a wonderful soul, and humble. Incredibly smart and introverted. She is calm and sweet. She can do many great things, but I think she prefers to keep her actress image. I think she'll gain great honour this year as an actress. She will have wonderful future. I really put my heart on Somin who has very sensitive soul, but has a heart of great courage to look over terrible things and continue to make others laugh and being loved, and nurture them with her kindness and full of love. Sometimes, worse things will bring out the best in a person. If Somin came to running man without controversy to replace Gary who voluntarily left the show, she wouldnt push herself to hard and will remain equal like everyone else. But they were in dire time, Somin had to push herself hard. She gained fans in rapid rate, but also haters even faster pace because of all old members fanbase combined (Jihyo, 7012, RM controversy, and Kwangsoo fanbase). It started to die down after three years. Now the ones who are barking about new PD is already in minority, because the new PD already has stellar resume and had good relationship with members after working with them for a long time too. He knows them well to take care of them and bring out their strengths. Sechan is doing so much better now. I think they are learning the lesson from the past when they put new PD during RM controversy, which was a big mistake to both international fanbase and old members. 

Somin's fanbase is now working hard to find a way to stop the false rumour. The new PD just recently married around a year ago. The haters need to stop it and ruin everyone's lives especially Somin and the PD. The haters need to force to understand that they are insulting RM members as whole. 

• Like 6

I hope 2020 end with Running Man still aired as usual ^_^ 2020 with olympics in japan might disturb RM airtime but really hope they can air it after the olympics live.

Ever since RM Fan Meeting in SK i really thought PD Chul Min gonna bring new Long term project but never thought that he gonna left the show, again.  I hope New PD can bring the best for this Show, eventhough its hard and also during SBS Award we Hear that one of RM PD/Writer gonna joins other SBS Show ,hopes the best for them. 

and today is FEB 06 so i bet JSM probably already started to find her other half , her husband(KJK) who is gonna be lot older than her LOL 

and also KJK dissapearance in MUD for Straight 4th episode obviously he's busy with his concert but I'm just curious when the concert end? because i want to see him in MUD also his other show 5 Cranky Brother gonna end soon so i hope we will see him in MUD later

I'm curious why KJK have not yet reveal his life in his 2nd hometown LA, California. I think last year he went to LA about 6-7 times but still he didnt show his life in LA , what is his secret hold in LA?:blink: u know 4-5 years ago when KJK reveal that he just broke up with his GF which is a SHOCK to his close friend including Haha and Chataehyun, and rumour started spread among his close friend saying that KJK has a Secret GF in LA because if he dating in SK there no way KJK Close friend wont notice or knew nothing about it, so i think that why his friend spread this childlish rumour eventhough his fan say that the girl was YEH but regardless who is SHE, i hope KJK share his LA life through MUD so that people cant stop speculate this rumour...

and i have a THEORY which can be debate on, that is KJK-JSM-YSC is the only member are still single which is why they very close to each other, they also always support each other, they also always look into one another, they also possiblely spend most of they time together and that why KJK-JSM always mentioned about the 3 of us should spend a time together, which is why there a lot of rumour saying that KJK-JSM together, YSC-JSM together, KJK-YSC together(LOL) but just one thing I'm confused with my theory that is KJK-JSM the only one keep mention about this thing and its seem that this kind of word is a JOKE to tease YSC, so I'm curious did they really spend a time together and something happen to YSC? like something embarrasing? a secret story that only KJK-JSM knew? well let hope KJK-JSM keep saying those Word because i believe YSC gonna explode and probably reveal the secret what ever between these 3 member lol

• Like 4

The Philippines fan meet got postponed till June 21 and it’s sad but it was the right thing to do, this whole coronavirus situation is so scary so it’s better for people and the RM members to not do it right now. 

That being said, one of my favorite kookmin videos is by @kookminclan RunningMan
of the Jakarta fan meet. I love the subtle interactions, looks and the choice of music is also good. 

here’s the video: Kookmin

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

The Philippines fan meet got postponed till June 21 and it’s sad but it was the right thing to do, this whole coronavirus situation is so scary so it’s better for people and the RM members to not do it right now. 

That being said, one of my favorite kookmin videos is by @kookminclan RunningMan
of the Jakarta fan meet. I love the subtle interactions, looks and the choice of music is also good. 

here’s the video: Kookmin

I am supposed to go there on 9th. Didn't hear the postponement! Haha. Yes, it is right thing to do. 

How does Filipino view on Kook-min in general? Just curious. 

• Like 3

This one is is so cute. The person who post it is Somin's fan, and she has several posts of Kook-min moments. 

The one above is my favourite. It is sort of fateful moment for kook-min wearing his lucky colour meeting a woman who wore his favourite team's logo. And Somin's destined to be with someone older and devoted as well. And also notice that Jong kook wore reddish pink (lucky colour) sweater greeting Somin along with trail of hearts passing his head towards Somin. He greeted her with firm handshake and pat her arm. It seems the closeness is something far so intense and lovely. Somin's wearing LA Lakers shirt (something strange about her stylist that I don't know whether they are Chan-min or Kook-min shipper. That LA Lakers shirt is so subtle yet cute. It did take notice from Jong Kook!) It must be his lucky day to see his possible fate wearing his favourite team shirt and walking along the trail of hearts along his head. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

I am supposed to go there on 9th. Didn't hear the postponement! Haha. Yes, it is right thing to do. 

How does Filipino view on Kook-min in general? Just curious. 

If you have tickets, your tickets will be honored, meaning they will be useable on the 21 of June, according to the coordinator on Twitter. A big Somin fan on insta won the chance to take photos with members, a bunch of people won that prize actually and i think that will be honored also. So it’s just a waiting game. 

I’m from New York City so I’m not sure how Kookmin is viewed by the Filipino fans. Maybe a Filipino kookmin clan member can fill us in on that. :star:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Sorry to the Filipino fans. You guys were so excited. Hopefully everyone will be able to go in June in a much safer and healthier environment.

In the meantime, I found this cute comparison of Somin and kookmin and just couldn't resist to share lol

Also this poem from our crazy poet. She writes so beautifully, this one hit home. As a writer too, I love her poetry. It's the definition of beauty in sadness.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Pay close attention to Sechan's reaction when Kook-min were whispering. Without Sechan's reaction, the two were probably want to talk to each other against noisy background. It could be normal because we couldn't see the right angle. But the clue is Sechan's reaction. If he wanted to chat, he could have butt in or join in easily or turn again. His reaction is quite weird though. It is like when I saw my friend chatting with her crush when we accidentally came closer to call her. We will retreat backwards and hide somewhere or leave them alone. That's how I feel and see Sechan's reaction. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1