[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

i wonder what all changes the new pd will bring in. hope with the new pd, the loveline will gradually get phased out or not be so in your face. it is funny in places, but can make things awkward in the long run. i like the natural interactions between kookminchan like when they were playing the strawberry game. jsm was getting all testy and even tried to box ysc's ears which was funny. she was ultra competitive there like a tiger mom. it was as if kjk and she had switched roles. she was coaching them and putting the pressure on ysc, kjk was more patient than he usually is.

the loveline won't get too in your face if only the three of them are there. jsm will set the tone and initiate things, ysc will respond cautiously, but will play along, when things get awkward, kjk will step in and calm down the situation. ysc looked awkward when jsm accused him of purposely failing the game to hold her hands. he laughs, then says he did not lock his hands and then kjk plays with the paper on his tummy to change the topic. when both guys get awkward, jsm will change it into a bromantic moment. but if it was haha or yjs with them, i am sure the loveline would have turned out to be far more awkward.

i sure want the loveline to disappear after a while. if kookmin become another platonic relationship on the show with jsm only allowed to show romantic interest in ysc and kjk expected to cheer them on, it will just confuse the viewers later if they are found to be dating. besides, the three of them have chemistry as a team. if there was no loveline, their scenes would have been funnier. i hope they explore that instead of fitting them into already set combinations.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i sure want the loveline to disappear after a while. if kookmin become another platonic relationship on the show with jsm only allowed to show romantic interest in ysc and kjk expected to cheer them on, it will just confuse the viewers later if they are found to be dating. besides, the three of them have chemistry as a team. if there was no loveline, their scenes would have been funnier. i hope they explore that instead of fitting them into already set combinations

Same here, I'm hoping the loveline will fade out with the addition of the new PD. There is too much chemistry to explore to just fix JSM into the loveline. Apart from even shipping kookmin, I think what turned me off the loveline was the limitation of her chemistry with the other members. In a way I was grateful for the last fortune telling episode, I got all my favourite combos again. Yoomin, Hamin, Kwangmin, the forbidden couple, the unlucky group, even kookmin got to interact. It was nice to see her be cheeky and playful with other members instead of being confined to the loveline character. If yjs prophecy becomes true and kookmin really turn out to be dating and announce it, with the loveline in place things will get confusing with viewers and might even bring back a negative response.

I'm excited for the next episode for some reason I don't even know lol. We will definitely still have the loveline shoved down our throats but it looks like a really fun episode. We have Kwangmin, Chanmin, Kookmin, Kookchan and Kooksoo in one team, so I'm expecting romance, bromance, love triangles (of different kinds lol, even one between the three guys), strong sibling energy, strong maknae energy, unnecessary fights (courtesy of kwangmin), dirty play (courtesy of kwangmin also), ridiculous and hilarious banter and cuteness (courtesy of kookie) lmao. Somin looked so smitten in the preview when he acted cute, she was jumping around and clapping lol. And from the preview looks like kookmin are around eachother a lot so fingers crossed.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Just now, MandelBrot said:

More moments E476 :P

ThtHsz4.png

drbREAL.gif

Don't you think it kind of weird? Haha is actually the last one to sit in the chair between them?  if KJK-JSM want to talk something personal to each other its better for both of them sit next to each other, like usual,. eventhough Haha face like 'here we go again' LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

Well, we expected the Loveline gonna end after the SBS Award 2019 still they keep doing it and also a suddenly rumuor create by YJS , KJK-JSM getting Married, KJK-JSM end up Dating each other, after all that kind of rumuor about KJK-JSM, they still doing the ChanMin Loveline so i think the Loveline gonna keep going like usual unless they bring a New Experience PD from other show then i believe its would a lot of change..

Afterall KJK-JSM is actually enjoying the Chanmin Loveline, JSM seem happy, KJK seem happy  that all matter right? i dont want JSM to became upset or sad once again or KJK became quiet person once more although its true The Loveline already getting more Confusing after YJS making a sudden statement but if KJK-JSM announce they in relationship the ChanMin Loveline will stop like what happen to KwangMin last year also the same thing happen to KJK-HJY, HJY make a statement both of them just friend and people stop making Loveline about them anymore, so let just hope same thing happen to ChanMin 

(Just a Reminder)

Remember when Kang Haneul and ParkSeoJoon came as a guest to RM? When JSM and KHN act Aeogyo to each other, LKS suddenly pulled JSM belt dress and the Member think LKS was so jealous seeing these 2, but in the end LKS dating LSB in real life...

what matter the most for me actually if you like someone you have to make a move if not, you will end out left by yourselves. Woman are very fragile and Woman will be untouchable once She belong to Man, so now we arent see that happen to JSM so KJK still got chance but KJK have to be more precise and more pure and honest not to get persuade by a stranger and more importantly he has to listen to his Heart because for me KJK is completely Fallin with JSM Charm but one big problem is he was too careful on try to make decision and also KJK have to put a side his Narcissist and and as a man Sacrifice more Cause LOVE is about Sacrifice... (sorry talking too deep about Love here, i just think its time to talk about it seem JSM already in the Mode looking for Real Love..LOL) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, andaer kim said:

Well, we expected the Loveline gonna end after the SBS Award 2019 still they keep doing it and also a suddenly rumuor create by YJS , KJK-JSM getting Married, KJK-JSM end up Dating each other, after all that kind of rumuor about KJK-JSM, they still doing the ChanMin Loveline so i think the Loveline gonna keep going like usual unless they bring a New Experience PD from other show then i believe its would a lot of change..

The new PD is actually familiar with the old PD. He is just promoted. It will be little change but I think he would continue the things that works. I think Chan-min loveline will remain be there. I think they will continue it because Jong Kook butting in actually makes it more interesting and better. And Somin tends to like to do skits especially with romance for fun. And having Jong kook around creates chemistry either with Somin or Sechan. It is more of making lines and interactions to improve Sechan's screen time. Before SBS 2019 awards, Chan-min often consist of just Somin and Sechan earlier. Slowly, Somin in natural sense have been already become close to Jong Kook. However, the more they got to know each other on and off, the more they candidly chat with each other. Jong kook realised Somin's charms and warmth. Plus he is very close to Sechan too. It is sort of coincidence that could evolve into a fate. 

I think Jong Kook butting in Chan-min loveline later on is more natural than calculating script or order from PDs or staff. However, they realise that it gives different vibe that it is more like love triangle or kook-min. When they tried to restrict Kook-min in Chan-min loveline by teaming them apart from each other. You see Jong kook acted very weird. Like latest episode with HaNa. Somin was in shock and Sechan pulling her away from Jong Kook's direction.

I think the PDs and staff is trying to avoid of how Kwangmin and Monday couple ended. These two lovelines were very successful, but ended that hurts the ratings by viewer's mistrust and confusion.  Loveline between members are actually very professional and strictly business. Gary married to someone else. Kwangsoo is dating someone else. Chan-min could be strictly business to improve Sechan's screen time like how Gary worked with Jihyo. The reaction with Chan-min loveline actually affects Jong Kook a lot. I mean he could show that he is very supportive but he got into it too much. I dont know whether he is trying to help Sechan or enjoys spending time with Somin. I think he felt the void when Somin carried her skits for Chan-min loveline. She had to leave his side and work with Sechan. The Yondu episode when was the point of JongKook acted his own feeling to create ad libs to connect with Chan-min loveline. It became chaotic and unplanned. Jaesuk and HaHa had to jump in to come up with something to make distraction. That will develop Kook-min loveline after Jaesuk tested him once more to see if Jong Kook in his own decision to carry Chan-min loveline or triangle. I think it was unscripted because Jong Kook couldn't answer correctly. He spend a lot of time laughing and finally gotten into idea of making threatening tone to Somin without direct answer. Did he say few minutes ago that she is a family? Somin was able to save the day to make it like a skit or scripted to create fun. The PDs and editors decided to show it instead of edited it out for a reason. That could be kook-min loveline to become official. However, they didn't. Jaesuk tested the water again talking about kook-min marriage. After that, it is not official. Then during fortune telling event, there is kook-min dating remark. Then they tend to forget about it, then focus on Chan-min loveline. I think the confusion is made for an interesting reason and direction after long experience with Kwang-min and Monday couple. I think the PDs and Jaesuk felt that the viewers won't like a big surprises and confusion. One of the MCs kept on announcing that he was sure that Kwangsoo and Somin were dating for real. It felt painful embarrassment from the two.

Jong Kook acts like he supports Chan-min but the way he talks about it, he is going after Somin. During glutton episode, everyone is ganging up Sechan telling him to reciprocate his feelings for Somin. Sechan acts like he is denying or not at all. Jong Kook told him to say no in direct way. Then Jong kook went on to talk about his romantics antics and etc. that he was devoted to someone he loves. And it does drive Somin crazy with delight. He knows it. Everyone kept on saying that somin loves these stuff so much. Somin admires Sechan's loyalty. Jong Kook also shared that he is loyal but also very romantic which Sechan and most other guys lack. Then it builds it up that we the viewers started to see weirdness going on with Jong Kook. I think the PDs, Jaesuk, and staff had emergency meeting after Jong Kook got so weird from time to time. It was unlike of him.

When PD and Jaesuk tried to restrict Kook-min interaction or separate them, Somin's energy became low and Jong kook gets quite grumpy. It is like the two were desperate to work together one day. Sechan seems to be the key that brings them together without ruining the loveline for the show. The coincidence is slowly becoming more like a fate.

Afterall KJK-JSM is actually enjoying the Chanmin Loveline, JSM seem happy, KJK seem happy  that all matter right? i dont want JSM to became upset or sad once again or KJK became quiet person once more although its true The Loveline already getting more Confusing after YJS making a sudden statement but if KJK-JSM announce they in relationship the ChanMin Loveline will stop like what happen to KwangMin last year also the same thing happen to KJK-HJY, HJY make a statement both of them just friend and people stop making Loveline about them anymore, so let just hope same thing happen to ChanMin 

I think KookChanMin triangle proved to great variety momentum to gain viewership and trends. It is something to talk about, bringing hype, and comments about them. I do think the netizens can read between the lines to see which may be real. But they mostly enjoy the skits, natural interaction and chemistry as friends. Jong kook do work well when it comes to do skits. He can act cute or etc without ruining his overall variety persona and image.

I think Jaesuk decided to make controversial decision to come up with marriage joke for kook-min comes with a reason to avoid confusion or surprises that they are not trying to deceive the public. It is up to KookChanMin to handle the situation. It actually share how close they are, and enjoy working together. Jong kook has several friends and hangs out with his manager most of the time. He goes with them to LA or to go several trips. If he really wants to support Chan-min loveline, why did he keep on calling Sechan or keep him busy or hang out while he know Somin always hang out with Sechan. Why take her doll? Why are they competing for Sechan? That is why, it moves into an interesting phase that they want to make it like they are fighting over Sechan. It actually brings more laughs from the viewers to see their close friendship. In reality, it seems like he is targeting someone else he wanted to be close to. It wasn't first time he does things to impress Somin with his romantic antics, teasing her relentlessly, supporting her, scolding her, and trying to be close to her best friend whom she sticks like taffy. Jong kook should just let Jaesuk or Haha take care of Chan-min if he really wants to make it happen. That is probably how Jaesuk and the staff decided to come up with joke about marriage and dating between Kook-min. But they have like fish bowl memory that they kept on forgetting about it or acted it like it never bother them or gives them curiosity. Members are being weird. 

(Just a Reminder)

Remember when Kang Haneul and ParkSeoJoon came as a guest to RM? When JSM and KHN act Aeogyo to each other, LKS suddenly pulled JSM belt dress and the Member think LKS was so jealous seeing these 2, but in the end LKS dating LSB in real life...

I dont think Kwangsoo is dating Subin at the moment. i think he was very much single. When Subin came to RM twice, I dont think they were dating at the moment. I think after fortune telling event in 2018, Somin helped to get phone numbers to Kwangsoo and Subin to contact each other. Somin has no hope with her future relationship with Kwangsoo. i think Kwangsoo is very comfortable with Somin. He is very shy. Fortune teller does seem to be accurate about Somin and kwangsoo. she is his lucky charm that brings him to the love of his life no matter how close and compatible they are. 

what matter the most for me actually if you like someone you have to make a move if not, you will end out left by yourselves. Woman are very fragile and Woman will be untouchable once She belong to Man, so now we arent see that happen to JSM so KJK still got chance but KJK have to be more precise and more pure and honest not to get persuade by a stranger and more importantly he has to listen to his Heart because for me KJK is completely Fallin with JSM Charm but one big problem is he was too careful on try to make decision and also KJK have to put a side his Narcissist and and as a man Sacrifice more Cause LOVE is about Sacrifice... (sorry talking too deep about Love here, i just think its time to talk about it seem JSM already in the Mode looking for Real Love..LOL) 

I think Jong kook is sort of making a move and Somin is taking backseat. Their roles have reverse in a subtle way.  I believe she will remain to support Sechan, her best friend. It is all up to Jong kook to make a decision of what he wants to say and do. He and SOmin probably do not want to share affection for each other openly in RM or etc. Learning from HeeChul, he dated Momo for three years privately, and after announcement, he dropped off from social media. It seems like he didn't want the fans or anyone to make judgement or encouragement about his loveline. Sometimes it didn't go well, it is his own personal life. He didn't want to share his private life with public especially with Momo. Even though the netizens are supportive, but still it is not up to them to be supportive or not. It is his own life and decisions. I dont think Jong Kook and SOmin will show their affection openly if they are really dating. Having Sechan in between makes sense and less awkward on screen but have excuse to spend time with each other. 

• Like 4

On 2/6/2020 at 11:30 AM, JialingGO said:

I am supposed to go there on 9th. Didn't hear the postponement! Haha. Yes, it is right thing to do. 

How does Filipino view on Kook-min in general? Just curious. 

I am a kookmin fan from the Philippines. There are a lot of lowkey kookmin fans in our Group.. but the SA fans are much more vocal compare to kookmin fans that is why sometimes when a kookmin fan will post something about kookmin's subtle moments the comments will be like ''still SA ftw'' "this is just a bro sis feels'' etc [flaunting old moments of SA and so on] then it will end up into little argument. In  the end the OP will just delete the kookmin post to avoid arguments. 

Some SA fans are also pushing ChanMin because ofcourse they want kookie for Mongji. But still,  there are lowkey fans who are planning to bring KM banner in fm.

Edited by VanillaIcecream
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Why burden your heart with something that not even happen yet? It is just a short synopsis. Synopsis is always coloured with click bait to attract viewers. 

I can't say what he feels for Somin is love because I don't wanna put words into his mouth but it's definitely not just a simple feeling of an oppa to his dongsaeng. Compare his treatment to JH and Somin. Is it same? In ep 487 (Dec 17), during words mission with JH, SC and KS. He couldn't even smile when JH kept on messing up the mission. While in ep 486 (Dec 30), Somin who messed the soccer volley ball game with her tube, never once his smile faltered even when he felt frustrated. That's only one comparison out of many situations. 

Try to read this article. Body language can't lie. https://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/body-language-signs-hes-into-you/5/. And tick how many points from that article that he unconsciously did when he was with Somin.

Bear in mind, we are talking about KJK, who is very particular about his boundary with women. He is not a flirty guy.

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1