[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

6 hours ago, YellowDress said:

I think uri means 'our'. 

But still a sweet thing to say. 

The literal translation is 'our', however the nuance can change based on the context. In this case I think it leads more the 'my'. But both ways are still so cute, so I'm not complaining:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

One part in the episode that was so sweet for me was when Somin unnie was being taken out by Kwangsoo oppa and she shouts Jongkook oppa's name for help, and he goes running. Remember when they went to the ski resort in 2017 and it was the same situation Somin unnie ran to Jongkook oppa and he asked why do you always come to me. The transformation in reactions to a similar circumstance really warmed me in the inside:heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Theory here.

I think for all Kookmin believers, this should actually be a good thing to have this love triangle. The best way to ease KJK & JSM relation into the eyes of the public is clearly to introduce it this way and make the love triangle more about the silly bromance & fake-romance and then slowly build Kookmin. 

I actually think it's very smart and they are actually doing it on purpose, not just a theory (i know delulu here). This episode has no random team, they gave KJK the choice to choose a team of his choice (+ the other 2) so they very well could've prepared all this and let's be real for a sec, was i the only one who felt KJK forcing it a bit when he started rubbing Sechan stomach ?

I know a lot of people think it's delulu, but i always try to be "logical" and not delulu and this makes so much sense to me for some reason, idk :/ 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, HydenG said:

I actually think it's very smart and they are actually doing it on purpose, not just a theory (i know delulu here). This episode has no random team, they gave KJK the choice to choose a team of his choice (+ the other 2) so they very well could've prepared all this and let's be real for a sec, was i the only one who felt KJK forcing it a bit when he started rubbing Sechan stomach ?

I know a lot of people think it's delulu, but i always try to be "logical" and not delulu and this makes so much sense to me for some reason, idk :/

It's not just you lol, same here. Especially this episode, he picked somin first, talking about "uri sominnie who is releasing a book soon". Maybe he's just being a sweetheart and promoting her but what does that reasoning have to do with the game lol. Then he picks ysc. It would be obvious that the point of that team up is to highlight the loveline but as usual became a love triangle because kjk was in there. But it's a bromance love triangle this time around lmao. Though kookmin are still cautious in front of the cameras  with the loveline they are a lot looser. Just a few months back, jsm couldn't do a victory handshake with kjk and was wary of the cameras or drops her hand immediately it makes contact with his now she eagerly draws him in for a group hug and twirls around. Gives casual touches she was so cautious of before and is just generally less restricted with her interactions with him. So maybe the loveline does have an advantage.

We also see a situation where once again, kjk is the only one that knows a story about jsm. Her looking at the snow being nostalgic and the automatic door hitting her lmao. I wonder where exactly they were that he was the only member that saw that happen. And I keep replaying the part he said "okay" when somin said "honey, let's go". I don't even know if he was responding to her or just saying it in general but I'd like to think so and he sounded so cute:wub:.

I also noticed something during the opening when yjs talks about somin calling ysc to hangout with him and he says he was in tabaek. It might be extreme but I think that part is a script lol. Obviously ysc and jsm are besties and i didn't even blink when i heard that part but when rewatching it again what caught my eye was how yjs looked towards the PD before and while saying it. And how jsm doesn't even have her own side of the story to put. When yjs normally gives background stories of jsm he eagerly gives it, and faces the members like he's telling a story, for example like that episode where he talked about jsm telling ysc she looked very pretty at the church yesterday. The way he spoke of it this time reminded me of how he brought up the coffee truck while looking at the PD first and painted it like it was all ysc's romantic idea lol. I just wanted to share this lol, I have no where else to share these slightly delu theories lol. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

We also see a situation where once again, kjk is the only one that knows a story about jsm. Her looking at the snow being nostalgic and the automatic door hitting her lmao. I wonder where exactly they were that he was the only member that saw that happen. And I keep replaying the part he said "okay" when somin said "honey, let's go". I don't even know if he was responding to her or just saying it in general but I'd like to think so and he sounded so cute:wub:.

This is the weird thing. why doesn't anyone ask KJK about these stories? Why does he only know it?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

This is the weird thing. why doesn't anyone ask KJK about these stories? Why does he only know it?

During car assigning scene, we can see that the cafe has automatic door entrance with huge glass window at both side. And when JK told the story, he used word '아까' means earlier. Most probably the snow gazing scene happened before the opening scene. 

Why does he the only one know? Not a weird thing since in recent episodes, there are several occasions that the camera caught him staring at her. Just to let you know, when a guy likes a girl, he will stare. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday RM filmed a new episode and guess who are the guests ?

It's Kang Hanna (and Heo Kyung Hwan ?) again :sweatingbullets:. At this point I really think that they gonna cast Hanna to RM permanently. I think they realize that adding new members suddenly before was not a good way and may cause discomfort to longtime RM fans (well it did happen), so this time they introduce gradually, test the waters if the reactions are good. I can see that Hanna mix well with the team, can bring laughter and good teamwork with RM. I was opposed to adding new members again, but now I think I can slowly accept.

But the question is, she will join as a new member, or to replace someone ? 9 members on a show isn't it too much ? I see that nowadays Jihyo has been less active and has less screentime and somehow disappeared in some episodes .. (but I don't think fans can accept Jihyo leaving since she is a core of RM). I had a theory before that if Kookmin is real and getting married this year, Somin would leave and Hanna will replace her. However Somin has become a very valuable member to RM rating as she went on top trending every week, and she is a variety germ, letting her go is a big waste. With Heo Kyung Hwan's several appearances like this, is RM also testing the waters with him ? Maybe they are trying to gradually replace Jongkook and Jihyo ? (but then RM will not be RM anymore ..)

Well my head hurts with all these theories :lol:. Let's see how it plays out. But I think we can agree that Kang Hanna may be a permanent member soon.

• Like 4

I find it interesting that Jong kook involving with chan-min loveline, he tends to be little weird as he always do when it comes to introducing his friend to go on a blind date or meeting his friend's crush. Like how he did it with Kwangsoo, and he is aware of any women always falling for him. He just know it, but when it comes to Chan-min, if he really want to support them, he wouldn't try to get involved. He would just let Jaesuk or HaHa or married one to be the one to coordinate Chan-min loveline to avoid triangle. 

Even in MUD, he had to avoid lovelines with Somin especially. Finally he tried to match her up with Jong Min. I mean, did they set the rule for him not to make any loveline with Somin? It goes same for RM- kook-min wasn't official loveline. The contradiction is like listening to 2020 fortune telling forecast for somin: She is compatible and have taffy like relationship with Sechan, but her marriage ties is with older man (Jong kook and other older men). 

I find it funny that this time, Jong Kook gets involved with Somin's cute cheesy conversation with Sechan that Jong Kook agrees it out of blue in middle of conversation hoping anyone would miss it but to reach Somin's ears. He knows the PD and staff can edit it anytime. But this time, the staff and editor let it lose but put caption to create distractions. Didn't we all see Sechan before entering Chan-min loveline that he was supportive of Kook-min. He even said Somin's mother likes Jong Kook a lot, and gave Somin thumbs up. He wanted to be the one to tell the story that Somin asked Jong Kook out for coffee. He even said he hopes Jong kook will win and team up with Somin. This time, with Chan-min, Sechan acts bit scared cat. He always look at Jong kook's direction. 

I also notice something about Jong Kook involving loveline. When Jaesuk and HaHa tease Jong kook with any lovelines has thrown at him, did you see how he felt so apologetic to any loveline connected to him? The latest one was with HaNa. HaHa teased their loveline, he wanted to punch him with stuffed pig. When Jaesuk mention about Eun-hye, he gave him death stare. Flying kicks and smacks for Kwangsoo or anyone calling him flirty kook. He hates those stuff. When they talked about Somin, he tends to let it be. Kim Jong Kook, PD said to promote Chan-min loveline or Somin's love frog image! I find it interesting when he didn't give direct answer when Jaesuk asked him if he likes Somin, instead of giving direct answer and weird laugh, he answers Somin in a rough way with AMBIGUOUS answer. Did he said less than a minute ago that she's a family? Somin tends to save the day or come up with skits to help him to liven it up. It does seem that he enjoys her humour and being comfortable with her. 

Also I am surprised that he also seem to know anything about somin. Even he knows how somin went to see the singer alone without Jaesuk to write a lyrics. He seems to know what happened to Somin, like he gets to hear from Sechan and Kwangsoo sometimes. Now this time, the automatic door. I mean this is sort of romantic moment for somin. Jong Kook watched her from afar. And Sukjin, thank you so much, blurt it out that he missed it! So the two were sort of alone because Jong Kook said Somin was alone gazing the snow. I think it would be better if Kwangsoo will tell the story with help from Jong kook could have said, Kwangsoo and I saw her being weird in romantic like she was gazing at the snow... Jong kook talks as if he was proud of her to be part of cute and funny stories to share. It is usually jaesuk who takes the lead. I also notice the pattern; kook min were often together. 

I think Somin is calling Sechan to hang out, probably she know he would be with Jong kook. Or sechan will call Jong kook to hang out with them. Jong Kook was now very close to Sechan, a doll Somin is fighting for with Jong kook. It is becoming like Sechan is their adoring son rather than loveline and bromance when they spend more time with each other. The car scene between Kook-min and Sechan- the conversation was so cute. Somin do fantasise a lot. She gave role to Jong Kook that he could be comfortable, and the two will drive Sechan crazy in a role he is not comfortable with. It does show that Somin is more in tandem with Jong Kook than Sechan. Sechan was panicking and uncomfortable. This time, it gets more hilarious. And Jong Kook also got bit weird. He goes back and forth as a son, bromance, and very subtle kook-min adoration. He seems to be more at ease with Somin. He had all kinds of ways to be close to her. Sechan was the key. Jong kook found out that Sechan and Somin will always be close like taffy, but she will marry someone older, he is getting more strange. I just find it if he is strategising to be closer to Somin, or it is a fate. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I don't understand why you are separated the members. I don't think RM members will leave one by one. I think RM will end all together. I think the reason that Hanna always comes is to suppress Jihyo's silence. Like a regular member with no official announcement. When the official announced is, even the most loved person getting hate. Thats why, I don't think it will be a new member announcement anymore.
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I don’t think any of the girls are getting married yet. I think hanna is like a signed on guest. If they ever run out of guest to call they just call hanna and she’ll be there. 

I think it is time for change for some members who may have new job offers or etc. When Song Joongki left, he found a new popularity and even got married which eventually got divorced. =( Gary left, and finally got married. However, it gives them more chance for career wise or family. It is not going to be firing time or asking for replacement. I think one of the member decided to go but needed a replacement to test the water before they make announcement.

RM and SBS shouldn't be so rude to replace some members just because of the ratings and change of season like other shows. They failed to give respect and proper farewell or etc. It needs something to prepare for changes in a good manner. SBS and RM staff made a mistake. Rating was really bad at that time. It didn't need to hurt someone's feelings. Their bodies and health have taken toll because of RM. I think the lack of understanding was made because of continuous change of PDs. The new PD didn't know and observe how and what members have gone through. They just look into results or etc. 

We would need to accept the changes, but hopefully to see the old member outside of the show. Wish them the best of the luck. It is a long run for original members. RM has taken a lot of time from member's schedules, and the ratings is stable but not like before when they got 20 percent or more. 

HaNa's frequent visit is like her audition for chemistry for RM. She is interviewing a lot of idols in her show. It helps to connect more fans to promote RM. RM needed a lot of local viewership in order to survive. She may be regular guest rather than a member. It could be their new strategy instead of permanently hired them to show up every single week to give flexibillity. Their business has to survive. it is sad reality, but everyone will continue to work hard to serve the purpose to bring laughter and happiness... hopefully to lower suicide and depression. 

• Like 3