[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

9 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi, you need not be lonely. There are still many KJK fans, but most are trying their best to follow in his footsteps & not to openly argue with antis. Even if the whole world misunderstands you, just do good as you want to and you shouldn't have to explain yourself to others. Remember the Steven Yoo case long ago?

Most of his fans love him not because he is capable or talented, but because they find his character deserving of our utmost respect.

thank you for this. yes, the antis are just too strong and unreasonable on instagram. what i hate the most is they destroy the purity of all relationships - cast relationships and colleague relationships because of the dirt in their hearts and those who follow them turn into toxic people. it is best to block them and do your thing. i am also glad kjk fans are posting against those accounts because the more kjk and jsm get closer which is bound to happen whether they date or not, the more hate will be directed at him. 

kjk is that guy who even after he got cheated on by his best friend with his ex asked his friend to leave him first because he couldn't imagine breaking off their friendship. He is warm, generous and patient in real life, but because his variety image depends so much on his reputation as a tough cookie, he plays up that image.

i love his resolution at the fanmeet  - he is getting wiser as he grows older and is showing us a more human side of sparta kjk.  

i really love how kjk's friends can richard simmons about him behind his back for making their lives hell :) and can still say the sweetest things about him.

sample 1:

Seo Jang Hoon brought up Kim Jong Kook, asking DinDin, “Don’t you and Kim Jong Kook play soccer together? Aren’t you guys close?” In response, DinDin shared, “I’d prefer we not talk about that. It’s hard.” He continued, “Every Thursday, Kim Jong Kook holds a gathering to play soccer. One time, I was sick with a cold, so I told him I wouldn’t be able to make it. His response was, ‘That was a typo right? Not a fracture, but a cold? Just because you have a cold you’re not coming to soccer?'” 

DinDin added, “Once, I cried in the car on the way home after soccer. It was so hard. While I was listening to Giriboy’s ‘Traffic Control,’ I teared up, thinking, ‘Why must I go through such difficulties to play soccer?'”

sample 2:

"I love you President Kim Jong Kook. If only you were to inform me earlier for the next concert, I will put aside my schedules for one month and attend the band practice and rehearsals as well. I love you hyung-nim, please live a long and healthy life " He still goes for practice on thursday nights :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jialinggoleong said:

Someone mention the post when Kim Jong kook treats and care for his female colleagues. When did he say that quote? Is it very recent quote or he always have said it in the past? 

According to the fanpage, Jongkook shared this statement of him during his recent concert, just few days ago. So it's a big chance that he is refering to the shipper war and the hate comments happening now. I did not say this statement applies to who specifically, just to general. We don't know who he meaned to say that to. I just want to say that he is taking measure to speak up and protect the one important to him (hopefully it's Somin).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

According to the fanpage, Jongkook shared this statement of him during his recent concert, just few days ago. So it's a big chance that he is refering to the shipper war and the hate comments happening now. I did not say this statement applies to who specifically, just to general. We don't know who he meaned to say that to. I just want to say that he is taking measure to speak up and protect the one important to him (hopefully it's Somin).

Hi,

It was in the 28 Dec concert.

You can refer to my previous post the instagram link. There are actually a few slides translating all the words. - it was the video he dress up as Joker.

Sorry, not posting the instagram post again.

Thanks.

Edited by AB_fan
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, JialingGO said:

I like the Jong Kook's Joker's opening. I started to look up his MUD's episodes more, and read about who he is. And how he is a loyal friend of Steve Yoo. He went through a lot of hate because of that. I just thought it was a fate for him to prepare to meet Somin. Something he can help somin get through this without changing who she is. He introduced her to his fans at the end of the year. If you know Kim Jong Kook very well, he will not just promote anything. He will do it as it is a risk to to lose some of his fans to introduce someone he cares about. He can get new fans, but he is kind of a person who wants to make someone happy too. I just thought, wow, Somin met someone who can do the way she does all her life. She didn't even dream of someone who would so something so incredible for her. It was kindness and biggest broad heart that loves wide as ocean of Kim Jong Kook. He is incredible. He remains the stealer of all hearts. However, he only have to choose one and steal one completely. I hope he will be happy with the woman he loves. I hope Somin will be with a man she loves. Both of them deserves all happiness and joy in life despite continuing the circumstances have thrown at them. 

love you for taking the time to watch kjk's other shows and understand him. if kookmin are together, i definitely feel kjk has at some point stood as a rock for jsm. like @AB_fan posted, kjk's policy has always been not to let what other say affect his work because he knows he is doing it honestly. i don't know who it was, sunny or joy. she asked kjk for advice on how to keep her identity as a real person even while being a celeb. she said because idols have a manufactured image where they have to be careful about how they appear in public, they find it hard to hold on to their real identities. kjk advised her to start bringing up more of her real self into her idol image as she grows older since that will make it easier for her to survive as herself in the entertainment industry. jsm has also had a similar philosophy about keeping herself real even before she came on RM, but i feel kjk could have been a strong support when she went through stress because of antis. jsm has never explained herself to the antis about her role on RM just like kjk has never done even when he got hate for it in his early years. since he is the only member  who can read the english comments and understand the amount of hate she gets,  i am sure he must have supported her in his way. she can openly talk about yjs and lks supporting her, but if she got attracted to kjk, it could have been also because of his support which she cannot openly talk about. 

i also remember how jsm thought of packing hair clips for the kids for the mongolian trip which was so considerate and thoughtful of her. i was so impressed by her at that time. she hadn't travelled overseas much before that compared to the other rm members, but she did her little research on what kids would like in the country she was visiting and prepared for the trip accordingly. like kjk told his fans at the concert, she is really candid and unpretentious. Her generosity is not fake, but comes from a thoughtfulness most people don't have. i think haters cannot believe such a person like her can exist limited as they are by their narrowmindedness, so they cannot appreciate her. it's their loss!

kjk's message about being flirty kook was at his recent concert on the 28th dec. kjk was talking about the various images he has accumulated and how far it is true and how far he cares about what people think of him. i think this particular image could be something he got from ihaters than korean haters. korean antis give him hell for MS, but i haven't heard any of them say he is a flirt. on the other hand, in the last one year, i can say he has got tonnes of messages from i-antis saying he is being a playboy and flirt and that he should choose only one girl to take care of. if you go to any of his ig posts, you can see some of those comments. it could apply to the time he had loveline with hjy too perhaps, but i feel more so from this year when he started interacting with jsm. i hope kookmin shippers don't turn out to be those kind of people who hate on him for taking care of sjh or other female colleagues.

GnAdPMD.jpeg

i wouldn't worry too much about what it means for kookmin. it is just confirmation for me that he will keep taking care of jsm  like we have seen him doing lately without caring what others say of him.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

The world of fanbase and anti fanbase according to Kim Jong kook 

Kim Jong kook is no stranger to have threatening or anti comments long before he came to running man. He was defraud by his own boss. He worked so hard and ate so little. Whatever he earned, he gave it to his mother leaving him very small allowance for a reason to get him to focus to study rather than pursing entertainment career which look frown upon during his turbo times. He was dedicated and knew what he wanted to do. With hard work and dedication with small or no support, he got what he wanted and proved everyone wrong. He still faced a lot of setbacks and overworked. He was so young that he cause a lifelong chronic injuries in his body. He used workout or exercise to overcome the pain. Later on, he has always been a loyal friend especially when Steve top caved himself from military duty to become us citizen. Jong kook never gave up his friend and still go to his wedding. He received a lot of backlash from his own korean netizens. He never bothered to let it take away his best friend. Netizens werent his friends. They don’t know him and how he has gone through. Jong kook has to serve lower rank military service. Netizens thought it was because of his celebrity status that allow him to get away with it. It turned out that jong kook has MS. His spine is curved with many other injuries from his turbo days. He received a lot of interviews and joining running man. And it takes long time to reveal his painful past and how his body had to with every activities he had to deliver. The firing controversy had betrayed him gravely because he had been sacrificing his body for the show. A lot of things unfold about him. He was plagued with gout but he never missed running man filming. He goes on and on. He has build his fanbase so large and going beyond overseas because of his stint in running man making him so popular. He has gone through so much, and he knew the value of friends and colleague surrounded him more than netizens. He didn’t care about their thoughts or favours. He wanted to make others happy. He dedicated his voice and variety craft to make others happy and making new friends. People he work with are more important than what netizens think. He can read between the lines, he can read and understand English. He could tell the difference like us to know who is real or not. Anyone in front of him and working along with is the person he cares more about. Like somin, jong kook always like to make others happy. He spoils his friends and girlfriend. He has a big heart. He has matured so much that whatever netizens think of him good or bad, he will always protect his friends and colleague first. 

His action towards somin is very special though. Anyone like Kwangsoo and jaesuk have a way to help somin or protect her. Somin preserves with her own merit and hard work. She was looked favourably upon by korean netizens but not international fanbase. Somin has most gentlest soul. Also very sensitive. But she is no stranger for having difficult past for being an actor. She was mistreated before. She never let it destroy her character. It made her more and more bright with more perseverance. If anything makes her sad, she will try to make it twice harder to be better. She didn’t just wave it away. She works harder. Robin Williams said comedians like him are mostly saddest people who make a living to make others happy to help them to preserve life. Comedians are no stranger to negative side of life. Somin is like that. she takes all in and try to make it positive. With pressure and burden somin had her on shoulder to work for running man, she had to shed her image. She had to act out more. Korean netizens know running man is in trouble.  They know somin had to think outside of the box and dominated screentime. And she didn’t stop there. And jong kook was in a very moody did give her hard time. Somin is observant, intelligent, and hard working despite her light and bright personality with clumsiness on the side. She pushed Kwangsoo and worked with him. She challenged jaesuk, the national MC. No one has high expectations of her, but she just never cease to surprise everyone. Somin also has negative understandings towards jong kook’s variety persona. Jong kook did give her hard time. It was not directly at her all the times but sometimes she asked for it to wake him up. But he took it too seriously. Members helped to lighten up the atmosphere. Somin still poked him. But she comes back to him to help him to win the game. That is where cat and mouse dynamics was born. Korean netizens found her so endearing and filled with enduring spirit. Somin is brave and non stop. Even though she is female Kwangsoo, but she has nerves of steel like jong kook. Her chatterbox have been groomed by jaesuk. Jaesuk is big time chatterbox. His friend said he never stops talking on the phone. Jong kook really gave somin hard time and even thought she is just crazy. Jong kook takes a long time to warm up to especially female. 

To come to think of it, I think it is the fate that prepares Jong kook to become the man somin will meet to save her or guide her to right path or become her greatest partner.  Because of his experience and understands English, he knows the difference of pure stupidity and what is genuine. He could lead somin away from building her path from what netizens’ expectation and hate comments, but to continue grow from within. Jong kook is very romantic is like icing to a cake. Somin loves men saying these stuff. She loves to write poems while he loves to write letters. Somin is not very a list celebrity like jihyo or etc. She is being herself, dedicated to her craft. Her colleagues are protecting and helping her. Jaesuk took her under his wing to mentor her. I think this time jong kook found his best creative partner. Whatever he is with her, he shines with her. He helps her to get more exposure to her talent and merit. 

He is caring to his female colleagues, but the choice of song he sang duet with somin is quite an interesting choice. They could sing one of turbo songs. This guy hates scandals. He hates rumours. We understand he wants to introduce her to his fans. Why not make less cheesy love song or inspiring like his style- raise your voice style or etc. Confession has so many cheesy and love contents. Jong kook and somin knows we are not stupid. Haha. He is willing to lose some of fans to introduce somin, the person he cares about and want her to be happy. 

But.... the timing is interesting. Everyone is poking him about getting married already. 

Heaven forbids to let him join flaming youth. Haha. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

JK said to his fans : " Somin is a very nice girl. Please keep supporting her in the future"

My delulu mind interprets what JK said as "she is someone important and a dear to me. Please be nice to her"

It's very sweet of JK to say those good things about SM in front of his fans. And it's very touching that he asked his fans to support SM. He must know that not all of his fans knew SM and there are some of his fans who may not like SM. He invited her to his concert, asked her to sing, chose to sing a song the lyrics she wrote of, introduced her to his fans at his concert  and then praised her in front of his fans, it shows that they are really close and he cares about her. I mean he didn't have to ask his fans to support SM. He did that because he cares about her. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Question marks about Kookmin this year

As we all know, 2019 was kookmin defining year. Earlier this year, they quickly went from 0 to 100 and became close friends very quickly. We've seen from their SNS interactions and other outside the show interactions that they are really close now.

The biggest question mark is the status of their relationship. Some clan members think they are dating, some think they arent yet, some think they are about to announce their marraige (we sure are a variety:joy:). For some reason I'm in the they are still flirting phase not for any logical reason, just because it's more fun to me to imagine they are still shy with eachother. I have to say the members reactions to them imply otherwise sometimes. We all know most of the things said on the show are jokes and not to be taken seriously especially lovelines and things like that. Kookmin has never been a loveline yet they don't deny the fact that they can never be one. Like kwangmin, they weren't a loveline (at least not intentionally) but even still, when ever their interactions were brought up, yjs always strongly said, they could and should never be together. It was obviously for banter but at the same time it had some truth because lks was in the phase of asking out his current gf. Yjs doesn't say things like kjk and jsm should never be together and at the same time, doesn't insist that they can never be each other's love intrest. It's the opposite infact. He hints at a possible connection between the two without going further into it. First he asks whether he likes her, that could be a joke and adlib but then he adds sometimes and trials off, not completing the statement. Why doesn't he, it's a joke right? Or he could tell from KJK's reaction that it wasn't going to turn out that way. Jsm is the one that saves that scene. Then he comes again with he's afraid kjk and jsm will drop a marraige announcement while the Chanmin loveline is going on. The comment doesn't make sense and is actually quite a reach in relation to what kjk did if we are being logical. I mean all he did was comment on her posts, suddenly bringing up marraige is funny. Or are they already dating and we don't know or does/did he do more with her that we are not aware off. My point here is based on what they show on RM, kookmin hasn't done a lot together for them to be wary of a marraige announcement from them or even joke about it unless of course they actually have but it's cut off, edited out or it's a very private relationship.

Haha is always strangely silent when kookmin is brought up. We can pardon lks sometimes but it's really out of character for Haha. Like he doesn't know how to react so not reacting is the best. People say it's because he's on the other ship but that doesn't make sense. When the ship was on earlier this year and hjy guested, he teased both of them. So why he can't joke about this too is funny. The coffee truck that he, kjk and ysc sent, when the topic was brought up, he only spoke once and kept quiet. That's why I think it was KJk that sent it. If it was ysc, he would have given us the full breakdown and details of the story. But he just kept quiet and let kjk handle the story. Even his reaction to yjs marraige comment was late and fake. He just made a big shocked O with his  mouth then looked at the PD and staff to gauge their reactions whether it could air. Even lks could be seen fumbling with words for a bit before he comes up with the he would be a hermit for 3 years line, yjs and jsj follow suit and drop their lines too. Kookmin just laughs and the PD starts talking.

Another question mark. Why YSC always explains to kjk whenever he is teased about the loveline. It's easy to tell when ysc is acting up for variety sake and he's being real. His reactions to the loveline, definitely real. Like he can't believe the members (jsm included) gave him this role. And for all KJK's teasing, I think he likes it better when ysc denies and panics rather than play along. In the episode where AOA guested and they were on the train, kjk asked jsm to stand beside ysc and say her line. Ysc played along which made it funnier, kjk instead of laughing and clapping like we all were doing then goes that doesn't make sense lol. I laughed so hard then. And I keep saying this but for all KJK's teasing about the loveline, he does stay around her the most lol. Not complaining and it's cute to see but you would think ysc would be the one around her. He literally teased them on the bus for sitting together then when they get off, he's the one sitting beside her during the balloon game lol. It's cute tho lol, how they almost always stand together these days. Whether teamed up or not.

Another question mark was the restricted interactions. Unless the PD was trying to hide their relationship, it doesn't make sense to impose restrictions on them. They couldn't even do a victory handshake if they won, like lol. Imagine how much more they weren't allowed to do. They also rarely put them in the same teams. The bans came down after the loveline became official.

Not a question mark but I just find the little glimpse we see of their interactions so adorable:wub:. Like in ep 473, the zombie episode, even though it was a background scene, he holds her arm, when she turns and sees its him, she then proceeds to bite him lol. Kjk our sparta, cutely shouts "Ahhh" and this is the man that feels no pain. Like she actually playfully punches and bites him now:bawling::heart:. I can't handle them. It was just 2018, he was upset he shook her when she had a cold and now he might be the one that buys her porridge when she's sick:joy:. She had a cold during his concert, he even apologised to her for it but he shook hands with her, let her hold his hand and even hugged her after the performance lol. Wishing them joy and happiness this new year. And wishing you all too. Happy new year!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

kjk - blocker of all jsm lovelines, even that of our sweet forbidden couple :D

OI61BBu.gif

got this from the chinese shippers. Look at our jsj who was initially about to put his arm around jsm's shoulder moving his hand away when kjk claims her with his hand! he then puts it above kjk's shoulder in a very awkward way. Also notice kjk's wrist slowly curling up to become a manner hand. :P 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

51 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Also notice kjk's wrist slowly curling up to become a manner hand. :P

ALSO, Somin Slips into KJK's arm rather naturally without even looking. You can see she is initially close to JSJ and JSJ is extending his arm towards her first, but she shifts her weight towards KJK very naturally and just looks so comfy there :love::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

you know? when there are a couple who just recently decided to dating or wanted to know each other much deeper/futher and then this couple decided to hide their relationship infront their close friends/workmates...... is this what happen to KJK and JSM? no matter how hard they try to act being just friend but when the most quick-witted member YJS feel weird/suspicious vibe surrounding this 2...i'm just curious on how long this 2 try to act.

Can someone here read the Body Gesture Language? Its not difficult right? to the expert one :) because i want to know. gosh i really feel thirsty to wait another new from KOOKMIN

but as long as there no announcement/Breaking New/Shocking New/Confirmation from their own Label Company we cant never knew the Truth on what happen between them. But we knew it very difficult thing to do, it rather easy to Married than announced their are Dating cause First Step is always Hard, eg; LKS-LSB only announced dating after SBS Award 2018, KJK and his father having a trip together after read the new related to Gunmo father... so KJK-JSM need something big happen to them this 2020 

Lastly hope KJK not lonely this New Year.. Hope JSM not drink to much...:D same goes to all KOOKMIN SHIPPER here LOL:heart: if anyone Watch OnePiece here KJK/Sopee are Currently at the New World so its just need to solve the puzzle/Poneglyh to go to last destination called Raftel haha

• Like 6

9 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i was just taking a look at the chinese comments and there are definitely a lot of fans including kjk fans who think they are suspicious. that is a positive sign because kookmin had very few chinese shippers in the beginning of this year. kjk's chinese fanbase is huge, so it is a great sign when kjk chinese fans start taking notice of kookmin. there is this one comment by a kjk fan which i found interesting : the poster said he/she had never seen kjk like this, so happy and harmonious with a female colleague. this episode has definitely made many people suspicious about their equation.

Wow, thanks @kookminclan RunningMan you are always very resourceful.  Thanks for sharing what the chinese fans are thinking.  Like what the other clan members have been saying in this forum, their interactions are getting rather obvious.  :heart:

• Like 5

Una cosa que me ha llamado más la atención es que lo veo como un niño legado, hace una   Tantrum y obtiene lo que quiere ... cada día me gusta más, no era fanático de él, muchas veces no era A mi gusto, era profesional de LKS, soy fanático de los corredores, me gustaba navegar en el bote LKS-JSM hasta que se hundió y luego me subí al Kookmin, pero lo hice cambiando de actitud, así que KJK Drastic ... Espero navegar hasta que llegue a un buen puerto.

Edited by Laijana
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Rida Live said:

The biggest question mark is the status of their relationship. Some clan members think they are dating, some think they arent yet, some think they are about to announce their marraige (we sure are a variety:joy:). For some reason I'm in the they are still flirting phase not for any logical reason, just because it's more fun to me to imagine they are still shy with eachother.

Hahaha l agree with you @Rida Live we are really a motley crew.  And on top of that l believe English is not the mother tongue for most of us in this forum.  Anyway we sort of get the message in most of our exchanges, albeit some of them may seem a bit brusque on the surface.  Despite this, what's important is that all of us agree that there is something going on between the two of them.   Let's continue 'analyzing' and laughing over their antics.  Let's not get too serious and enjoy this 'real-life' k-drama (which may apply to our eyes only) while it lasts.  :grin:

• Like 6

Around april 2019, HJY make a sudden clear statement about her true relationship with KJK. HJY say that KJK and her just friend (Sunbae-Hoobae Relationship) Since then never hear anything about them anymore also around that time KJK make his 1st Solo concert ever which Somin and her Mother attend together with YJS LKS with Haha YSC as Special guest, ever since then KJK started close relationship with Somin also KJK the very 1st time ever never wear black Shirt anymore,  everytime the shoot RM until mid November 2019 (the begin of Chanmin Loveline) but somehow ODDLY KJK-JSM cant be separated no matter how many time the member try to tease Somin and YSC.

here are some words came from the member related to KJK and JSM--

YJS- Somin Mom think KJK as her Son in-law

-you're talk like Somin is your GF

-is Somin-na is your GF?

-you(KJK) are good oppa but somin heart is for YSC

-do you like Somin?

- while we roots for somin and YSC suddenly, Somin and KJK announce their           Marrieage

-i will take a rest from this show (which is saying that this will be the best                 ending for this show since married is a good thing to happen)

YSC- so uncomfortable

- as if he jealous, as if he jealous

- hyung(KJK), it nothing like that(fighting for his life) LOL

SJH- Do you like her(somin)? (no adlib/no improvised very Straightforward question) LOL

JSJ- i feels betrayed..... (no adlib/No improvised very straightforward statement/answer) LOL

Lastly LKS- i will hermit for 3 year.... LOL not like LKS character at all since we knew he devoted person, very loyal to the show(RM)

Bonus--

Kimjongmin- you two sound supspicious? does something happen between you two?

JSM to KJK- most of all time just smile and act very shyly with a few words and few excuse

KJK to JSM- She is one of my favourite Dongsaeng but then change it to she is family but then suddenly just smile and laugh akwardly without giving any answer for two questionable statement from YJS (kind of a journey of the relationship from just workmate to friend, very close friend, started to care for her end with loving her......

Actually, not just YJS will take a rest but every Kind of Shipper and RM fans also will take a rest for while if that really happen LOL 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

Actually, not just YJS will take a rest but every Kind of Shipper and RM fans also will take a rest for while if that really happen LOL 

I will take a rest too:joy:. I ship them but it would still take me by surprise and I would need the rest. They keep playing with me, I'm worn out and shipping is a lot of work, happy work :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Some kookie fans suspicious about them, For Example Oppa Eat Sangmin Ramen in MUD, even his Mom never know, oppa eat that (First time to see Kookie eat that Ramen), Waffle in cafe university, Choco Waffer from Sukjin. That mean Jongkook Oppa believe with Somin, because Somin have young brother is Bodybuilder. Check Wookmin IG, he eat big calories too. In previous Episode when he eat Ramen, oppa always nagging, just like big calories. So he liar in MUD 168 when Dindin ask why oppa not ordered Jajang, he say isnt big calories, but because more oil, and friend of dindin say if you GF ordered Jajang you want break :grin: he say no i dont, And lasty Sangmin say, He will change 

Eps 156, this is first time oppa eat ramen with never nagging

https://twitter.com/kookminrm/status/1204349037521932288?s=09

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Benji D said:

Despite this, what's important is that all of us agree that there is something going on between the two of them.   

Imagine that you ship kookmin just for fun, & now there is probability they becoming real :D. Sometimes i got goosebumps because of what we discussed in this forum before actually happened. Ex, they sang duet together in concert, jaesuk said how everyone push chanmin but the 'real' one is kookmin. Isn't it this what we always discussed before?:sweatingbullets: At least, jaesuk think the same as we're:lol:.

Jaesuk joke abt kookmin wedding cause a chaos among RM fans. Even non-shippers started to notice about kookmin. I realized the amount of supports to kookmin increased suddenly. For some fans, what jaesuk said abt wedding is only a joke. But for me it is 'serious' joke. His joke can make people start suspicious abt them. And that's what happened now. Real or not, kookmin became more sweet to each other lately.

I'm ready to take a rest from RM too if that's really happen. RM will end one day. I hope all of them find their happiness which they really deserved. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

kjk - blocker of all jsm lovelines, even that of our sweet forbidden couple :D

got this from the chinese shippers. Look at our jsj who was initially about to put his arm around jsm's shoulder moving his hand away when kjk claims her with his hand! he then puts it above kjk's shoulder in a very awkward way. Also notice kjk's wrist slowly curling up to become a manner hand. :P

JK looks JSJ's hand on SM's shoulder and be like "umm nope. Take your hand off there" :lol:

Yesterday they were shooting rm and Ahn Jae Hong was one of the guests. SM has mentioned him as her ideal type. I wonder if the members were teasing her about that. And if he is still her ideal type. Her ideal type might have changed now ;) :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2