[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

5 hours ago, Rida Live said:
Please let us kookmin shippers stay from it. This is from a kjk fan page. The person that called him a playboy might be a hater or shipping him with another person but the first comment must have been made by a kookmin shipper. Let's not comment stuff like these under their fan pages. There are kookmin fanpages on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, even this forum her on soompi. 

I feel bad for kjk now. I've read all the hate comments throwing on him. They even tag his personal ig:tears:. That's why shipping can be toxic if you're too obsess with it. Kookmin shippers, lets protect our clan from doing this unnecessary thing. One more thing, its better if we don't tagging their personal igs if want to discuss about kookmin interactions especially the 'delulu' part:sweat_smile:. Hashtags already ok. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

This behaviour, this! Please let us kookmin shippers stay from it. This is from a kjk fan page. The person that called him a playboy might be a hater or shipping him with another person but the first comment must have been made by a kookmin shipper. Let's not comment stuff like these under their fan pages. There are kookmin fanpages on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, even this forum her on soompi. If we want their content we go there. Even jsm fanpages dont like posting about kookmin sometimes because of the backlash and we understand. Let's protect kjk and his fans. I got really upset when I saw this. Like the person said, let's respect kjk and him (the fan). Most of us are jsm fans, we've seen many of these type of comments towards her and we know how upsetting it is. We clearly can't do anything about those unreasonable haters but let's respect what their fanpages decide to post on them. Ugh I really hate those antis. Fighting kookmin clan!!

TBH I doubt that was a kookmin shipper. Of course there are shippers who do stuff like this but anyone who knows or follows most of the big KJK fan pages should know they don’t like to post shipper content for a reason. And there’s been some Somin hater accounts who have pretended to be kookmin shippers in the past to bring her more hate. So I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case.

As for the other 2 comments It’s really sad because the hate against KJK didn’t just start recently. It’s been growing since the RM ep where they talked about Somin’s mother thinking of him as a potential husband for her. All because some fans of one ship don’t like it when he interacts with other women. I just hope kookmin shippers never get that bad! 

• Like 8

The Curious Case of Kim Jong Kook: the Stealer of all Hearts. =) 

I was reading the posts about KJK fan then becoming Kook-min fan. I have to say that you have a great character to be fan of Kim Jong Kook. I unfortunately was not because of my tone deafness. I could hear bit but I could not tell if it is top notch or not. I just enjoy the rhythm and beats. 

Kook-min fans are developed when Somin and Jong Kook's fans learned from both Somin and Jong Kook's real personality in MUD, other variety, concert, or etc. He or she realised that it is not only being kook min shippers but real respect for both Somin and Jong Kook as individual. There are very deep authenticity in Jong Kook and Somin that we saw they are so much alike despite their different personalities. To me, their down to earthiness, authenticity, kindred spirit, and kindness makes their chemistry so beautiful to watch that they put their differences on the side, and compromise with each other. There is a lot of balance between them. It is so refreshing to watch.

I am not Korean and also tone deaf when it comes to music. So you can cannot  picture me as Kim Jong Kook fan before he came to running man. I started as fan of Running Man. I like its concept, atmosphere, and the feel of Korean variety shows. They were so creative with games and the members came from all variety of genres. Out of all the members, I enjoy Kwangsoo's slapstick comedy to Jaesuk MC's skills. I sometimes like Gary. I often thought Jong Kook is incredibly good looking and authentic. That is why I am very late fan of Kookmin. I rarely watch his variety shows or etc. I am well aware of how beautiful voice he has according to other sources. 

I became fan of Jeon Somin first because I like her weird sense of humour. I have humour like that. She and Kwangsoo share similar sense of humour for variety. I enjoyed their slapstick comedy dealing with loveline, siblings vibe, betrayers, partners in crime, and etc. They never cease to make me laugh with their comedy. As Somin's fan first, I think she and Kwangsoo do share a lot of respect and care for each other. Both of them have very similar personality on and off camera. The fortune teller said the same thing about the two. They are very similar. However, their couple destiny is not going anywhere. It would be one sided and parental care. Somin take these stuff seriously. She even reads about it, and have a knowledge about it. Somin is a kind of a person who wanted to have lifelong companion as her priority if she finds someone that makes her happy. She also realise that she can only be with someone who is happy with her. The fortune teller said Kwangsoo doesn't have romantic ability or vibe  to cater Somin's needs. Somin is kind of person who is happy when the person is happy. She constantly checked on them and make sure their needs are met. Somin needs someone who really enjoys being with her and her humour. Someone who gives romantic and cheesy vibes to play around. She loves to make someone happy. She is very tender hearted. I am that kind of person who likes being around with this kind of person. I like weirdness and craziness. I enjoyed Somin's humour in Running Man. Her mannerism is so authentic and down to earth. I hope Somin will one day will attract a person who is like her. It will make her happy. 

I found a lot of respect for Kim Jong Kook when he deals with Somin. He was at first was little rough on her. She was also rough on him before. Hehe. It was for variety but Jong Kook tends to prefer to be with people he is comfortable with. He didnt like changes. He didn't like someone who is flaky or pretentious. Somin's personality at first seem to be pretentious because people dont know her well. They thought it is too good to be true to meet someone with such a bright personality and weird sense of humour. Jong Kook at that time was going through changes and had some hard times. He looked tired and was plagued with health problems. For the first year, Somin was building her place and working with Jaesuk and Kwangsoo most of the time. Late 2017 to early 2018, Jong kook became friendlier to Somin. He was supportive but kept on distance from Somin. Somin never really cater to Jong Kook. She goes back and forth, and just being herself. She is not thinking with common sense. Jong Kook hates that. He hates unpredictability. He is always annoyed with Kwangsoo, HaHa and Jaesuk's unpredictability to go against him for variety sake (Not off screen). Somin joined them going against him, but she comes back to him. Somin only agrees if she agrees about Jong Kook. Jong Kook can be very demanding and nagger. Somin just do what she can do. She knew going opposite is a risk but bring out the craziness from Jong Kook for his screen time. It brings a lot of jokes and slapstick comedy.

One day, you realise that Somin stays true to her nature. She will never hurt his image or credibility. She never does. When Jaesuk said  Jong Kook is a sly singer for joke- Somin protested and defended Jong Kook's ability as singer she wants to protect to her dear heart. She mentioned that she knows all of his songs. She asked him to sing. She show how much she loves it. She is very true to her heart and will never joke about Jong Kook's ability for variety. She is very protective of him. Jaesuk pushed more button, Somin defended harder for Jong Kook. She wanted to kick Jaesuk's butt. That kind of simple acts often ignored is something worth to watch about Somin's authenticity and character. If there is something she does not like about jong Kook, she challenged him like when she act as his wife wiping the cloth with her mouth and also choosing who is the handsomest. Somin is very witty and smart. Her tactics works well with Jong Kook's ambiguous manner of hiding his feelings but his action tells otherwise. For example, he revealed that he knows somin won't choose him even though she wants to choose him. His plan backfired with Somin's wits. Another example, when Jong Kook joined Somin's clan- when they both had to choose to reveal or keep the secret. Look at their answers and reasoning. If Somin watched what Jong Kook said about Somin, her heart will be touched. He has never wanted to betray her in first place. He overgeneralised her variety persona not knowing how she cares about her bond and friendship with him and even his image. She cherish it so much, that i think the RM staffs started to notice it. They skipped most of other members answers. Jong Kook and Somin's answers got the staff surprised, and they paid close attention to it without making it into loveline.

I think Jong Kook gradually learned that Somin has great air of authenticity in her that makes her more special he has ever met with great sense of humour and personality. She is also very polite and very considerate. Somin really tries hard to work with everyone. In Mongolia trip, somin packed up stuff for two like getting extras she could share with Jihyo- eye mask, mask, food, and etc. She may look crazy to bring such a large luggage,  but you realise that she brought it to bond with Jihyo. Somin always look up to Jihyo and try to love her as much possible. I think Jihyo is not a very cuddly person, but she does share her love for somin too. Somin is very touchy feely person who likes skinship. She looks afterJaesuk and Kwangsoo with care. She would fix Jaesuk's wig, and always takes care of Kwangsoo. It is very Somin as you learn more about her. Jong kook was the last person she could warm up to. Jong Kook opened it up more when she calls him for coffee and friendship off camera. Somin does that with everyone. It is her job to build chemistry with each member. It feels like somin saved Jong Kook for the last. And Jong Kook already soften his approach with somin but still has a wall in between. I didn't know they have become very close when Jong Kook met with Jong Min to set up a date with Somin. The way he handles calling Somin- it does show that they call and chat with each other very often. 

I didn't become Kook-min shipper until I saw Kook-min video few months ago. Yes, it took a long time to make this forum less lonely. =) I am one of the latest influx of Kookmin fans. 

Fortune teller was right about Jong Kook- he will go through make changes, and will continue to do so. There will be changes in places, taste, and etc. And he met a lot of women lining up. He is a stealer of all hearts, but he could only choose one. Someone who can make him even more authentic and real as ever. 

I like the Jong Kook's Joker's opening. I started to look up his MUD's episodes more, and read about who he is. And how he is a loyal friend of Steve Yoo. He went through a lot of hate because of that. I just thought it was a fate for him to prepare to meet Somin. Something he can help somin get through this without changing who she is. He introduced her to his fans at the end of the year. If you know Kim Jong Kook very well, he will not just promote anything. He will do it as it is a risk to to lose some of his fans to introduce someone he cares about. He can get new fans, but he is kind of a person who wants to make someone happy too. I just thought, wow, Somin met someone who can do the way she does all her life. She didn't even dream of someone who would so something so incredible for her. It was kindness and biggest broad heart that loves wide as ocean of Kim Jong Kook. He is incredible. He remains the stealer of all hearts. However, he only have to choose one and steal one completely. I hope he will be happy with the woman he loves. I hope Somin will be with a man she loves. Both of them deserves all happiness and joy in life despite continuing the circumstances have thrown at them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

I noticed there a new fake kookmin shipper account in ig just like @sominjongkookcouple acc. That account hashtag & caption is so weird, & only tag kjk.They really triggered after latest ep & now they want us kookmin clan looked so bad. Its getting out of control now:(

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I noticed there a new fake kookmin shipper account in ig just like @sominjongkookcouple acc. That account hashtag & caption is so weird, & only tag kjk.They really triggered after latest ep & now they want us kookmin clan looked so bad. Its getting out of control now:(

Can we  make that account dissapear?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, asti ningrum said:

Can we  make that account dissapear?

We can try mass reporting. She's really a nuisance and Psycho and has been trying to give kookmin shippers a bad rep since the beginning of time. Honestly tired of adults behaving like this, like what exactly is their aim and how does it benefit their lives

• Like 4

Thanks @MandelBrot for the picture below.  It's beautifully captured.  To me, this picture shows their relationship has progressed to the next level, i.e. they are comfortable with each other, and are out in the open with close friends / colleagues.   The only thing missing is a public announcement to the media and fans.  (Ahem, I am still waiting patiently here, and so is the yellow dog a.k.a. as the official ring bearer, heh heh :tounge_wink:)

vwnDDnI.gif

As for the so call 'love-line' between jsm and ysc, my take is that its just something which all members are using to tease ysc and laugh over his discomfort.  Ysc is really funny when he is squirming in discomfort :scream: (p.s. l have always wanted to use this emoji, finally found my chance, heh heh).  Well, he is really the 'baby' in the RM family after all.

As for the 'haters', there is no need to be agitated over their crude comments.  The more worked up we become, the happier they will be.  Let the 'haters' wallow in their own negativity and don't be tainted by them.  What we are witnessing is something beautiful, so let's not allow anyone to spoil it.  If they can't enjoy / value it, so be it.  Let's respect that everyone has their own opinion and practise 'you do you, l do me'.  Let's just chill ..........  :glasses:

On a happier note, WOW singing together during a personal concert, l really do mean WOW.  Is kjk trying to send a not so subtle message to his personal fans?  Is that an informal introduction?  What is the hidden meaning for choosing that song?  Of all songs, why that particular song?  Hmmmm l wonder how his fans are reacting to this?  Are they receptive?  Are they speculating there is a hidden meaning to all this?  So many questions, but where to get the answers, otoke :dizzy:?????

That's all for now folks (or shall l say clan members, heh heh), HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

So i read from a Jongkook only fanpage what he shared during his concert few days ago, there's this part (I'm not 100% sure about the accuracy since I translated from my language):

"I always think that I should take good care of female colleagues, that's what a big brother should do. Some people may think that's flirting. But honestly, like I like hearing from people telling I'm a good person, I also like hearing from them that I'm a good big brother. I want to become a nice/kind man, that's why I always treat them (female colleagues) nicely."

I think Jongkook is saying this for the shipper wars happening and the hates towards him recently. Now who is he talking to ? I think all of us, Kookmin or any other ships. I sincerely hope that we will be wise shippers and not engage in any of this shipper war. Just let them be. Take what they give us and not ask for more. Be patient. I feel really bad that now Jongkook fanpages have to raise their voice about this issue, means it's pretty intense now. That may affect badly Kookmin relationship and I don't want that at all. Imagine the mess if Kookmin actually confirms :crazy:.

(However I don't think what JK's doings to SM can be simply considered as "taking good care of female colleagues").

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@Rida Live  in the pic with the male guest, some of the members are changing/have changed into team clothes, i.e. the colourful vests while some of the members including kookmin and the guest seem to be still in their old team uniforms with men in black and orange and women in green and white. perhaps this pic was taken before kookmin change into team vests. kookmin are in the corner so perhaps they arrived late while the others had already started changing. however, we don't know if this is for the entire episode or for just a single game. there are four guests, so twelve in total. so it could be a couple race or they could team up into groups of 3 or 4. But based on the first pics, i think kookmin are the only people in purple, so guess they are paired up for that game.

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Benji D said:

As for the 'haters', there is no need to be agitated over their crude comments.  The more worked up we become, the happier they will be.  Let the 'haters' wallow in their own negativity and don't be tainted by them.  What we are witnessing is something beautiful, so let's not allow anyone to spoil it.  If they can't enjoy / value it, so be it.  Let's respect that everyone has their own opinion and practise 'you do you, l do me'.  Let's just chill ..........  :glasses:

On a happier note, WOW singing together during a personal concert, l really do mean WOW.  Is kjk trying to send a not so subtle message to his personal fans?  Is that an informal introduction?  What is the hidden meaning for choosing that song?  Of all songs, why that particular song?  Hmmmm l wonder how his fans are reacting to this?  Are they receptive?  Are they speculating there is a hidden meaning to all this?  So many questions, but where to get the answers, otoke :dizzy:?????

That's all for now folks (or shall l say clan members, heh heh), HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

i was just taking a look at the chinese comments and there are definitely a lot of fans including kjk fans who think they are suspicious. that is a positive sign because kookmin had very few chinese shippers in the beginning of this year. kjk's chinese fanbase is huge, so it is a great sign when kjk chinese fans start taking notice of kookmin. there is this one comment by a kjk fan which i found interesting : the poster said he/she had never seen kjk like this, so happy and harmonious with a female colleague. this episode has definitely made many people suspicious about their equation.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

I just want to wish Happy New Year to all kookmin shippers. I can't believe its already 2020. I'm happy kookmin is getting stronger & hope in new year we've some good news/more kookmin moments. Its nice to meet everyone here & we share our opinions together abt kookmin. At least i'm not alone:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

this episode has definitely made many people suspicious about their equation.

I was genuinely shocked when I saw the comments under kocawa clip from the last episode on YouTube. There are so many people rooting for them. I didn't know so many people shipped them. The ones that don't ship are suspicious. One commented on why ysc was panicking and explaining to only kjk that he didn't touch JSM's hand and kept looking back at him. Lool but really tho why was he explaining to only him. Poor ysc, kookmin definitely played him in that scene lol. They had the man trying to give explanations that didn't exist to a skinship that never happened:joy:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, happysmile89 said:

I feel really bad that now Jongkook fanpages have to raise their voice about this issue, means it's pretty intense now. That may affect badly Kookmin relationship and I don't want that at all. Imagine the mess if Kookmin actually confirms :crazy:.

(However I don't think what JK's doings to SM can be simply considered as "taking good care of female colleagues").

it is good that they are speaking up. i think the other shipper fandom has also got sane fans. the scariest fans are those fans who liked kjk only because he was good to their bias. they hate jsm with a passion, so once kjk became close to jsm, that hate is directed to kjk now. they hate kjk all the more because in their eyes, he betrayed their bias. the new fake kookmin account seems to be the same person as sominjongkook. they pretend like kookmin fan and then use that space to attack the antis and start fanwars.  all kookmin fans should be wary of accounts like that.  we should mass-report those accounts.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Someone mention the post when Kim Jong kook treats and care for his female colleagues. When did he say that quote? Is it very recent quote or he always have said it in the past? 

If jong kook said it long time ago, I find it funny because he was very hard on somin in the beginning. There were times he said I don’t like her (somin) when he got upset with her. She was one of his few female colleagues he is very hard on. Probably only one. He was hard on jihyo but he was really rough on somin.

I don’t think it applies truthfully about somin. I think there is something exception about her. She didn’t give up on him on and off. She continues to preserve. I think that is what amazed him about her. Jong kook is very picky. 

It is just a thought and you guys can help me to fill the gap to bring logical theory. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I was genuinely shocked when I saw the comments under kocawa clip from the last episode on YouTube. There are so many people rooting for them. I didn't know so many people shipped them. The ones that don't ship are suspicious. One commented on why ysc was panicking and explaining to only kjk that he didn't touch JSM's hand and kept looking back at him. Lool but really tho why was he explaining to only him. Poor ysc, kookmin definitely played him in that scene lol. They had the man trying to give explanations that didn't exist to a skinship that never happened:joy:.

it is funny to see ysc's parallel love tracks on different shows. this is the story about him on rewind. it is so cute. :D this is the ysc i know, the clubber who knows how to smooth his way into a girl's heart. kookmin should give him a break and let the guy breathe.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

ATTENTION: please don't post here directly from toxic fan accounts. we got warned here last time for using vile language because that toxic fan account uses the most obscene language ever and somebody posted it here. it was done with a good intention to warn kookmin shippers about that fan account, but the Mods warned us not to bring provocative content from other forums here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@kookminclan RunningMan they might let him off starting next year who knows lol. The poor guy isn't cut out for false lovelines. Actually I don't think he isn't cut out, he did a good job with Na eun and Irene so he must be too cautious of someone to do his part. He literally goes into panic mode all the time. Can't forget ep 475, where yjs brought the loveline up in the bus and ysc first reply was "you'll get into trouble hyung". Trouble with who? Still an unanswered question lol. He really is the maknae lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1