[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

liltash85

This drama seems to be more popular internationally than locally. I stopped worrying about the ratings. I like the leads, i love their acting and I see their chemistry.   I just liked how they hugged at the lake (during the site trip). Can’t wait for the next episode!!

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MissKim1982 said:

This drama seems to be more popular internationally than locally. I stopped worrying about the ratings. I like the leads, i love their acting and I see their chemistry.   I just liked how they hugged at the lake (during the site trip). Can’t wait for the next episode!!

Thats why I be here to support this drama because its popular more than korea. I love all innocent and cuteness in this drama.. All together in just one drama. 

Wow the ending.. DC revealed.. Wow.. Finally everyone know what happen actually.. They already know twins.. 

Yeah DC..

And where its preview?? 

Notes..why I think the writer its different from early and latest episode.. 

Based on google translate it looks like next week the title for EP 13 is "A Little Too Late" ...Don't Forgive Me
Despite the broadcast HD isn't backing down. 
DC moves into the rooftop apartment owned by MR's family claiming there are problems at home. 
DC and MR grow closer and closer.
DC finds out the truth of HY.

Also here is the detailed recap of EP thanks to Drama Milk....https://www.dramamilk.com/melting-me-softly-episode-12-live-recap/

Archived