[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, campanulah said:

At least the photo that Se Ri took of him served a purpose. RJH used it for his school application. :joy:

WAHAHAHA!!! our dear fellow comrade @campanulah, u must have been a member of section 11..!!! is your identity, a spy?? :mrgreen: u caught such tiny details from the 2019 dated form and wrong school to now, the application photo :joy:

1 hour ago, campanulah said:

The scene where RJH asked Se Ri to take a picture of him and SD, by the shots shown on the episode, it would have taken them at least 2 hrs by train to finally be able to take that picture.

double WAHAHAHAHA!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: you see, SR was all shaky and wobbly staring down the bridge and suddenly asked to take photo.. she needed the time to calm her nerves, else the photo will turn out blurred and not clear enough for RJH to crop out SD to paste on his application form :glasses:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, campanulah said:

From what I understand last night's "special" was a replay of episode 2. So it's nothing new. I hope tonight's special will already have some value added to it.

Btw, I'm curious. Has there been a case before that a Korean TV show failed to deliver an episode bec they, uhhh... didn't finish the episode? 

Thx comrade --- so it's really nothing to be excited about ??? hmm re ur curiosity about a K tv show i can't seem to recall any but who knows maybe that's a possibility!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

I'm not going to lie, they can make such a cute couple. Is anyone else shipping Seo Jin Hye & Kim Jung Hyun? If JunHee can preoccupy Dan, it'll give my RJH & SeRi more time together.

Can totally see Kim Jung Hyun as a playful guy who makes his costar laugh all the time. This drama is not lacking chemistry at all! 

@yongwonhi4jfc yes i'm shipping them! LOL you're so right if these two will get busy w/ea other then they won't hv time to bother our OTP!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Ratings special episode 2 (yesterday's episode) (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 2.975

Seoul: 3.252

They're lower, but I think it's not a big deal. The important ratings will be next week.

Girls' power!!!

I can't understand Korean but using google translate:
"Ye Jin with the director the last day of shooting in North Korea. Qinghua finished early and went home? Lol"

Is their last day of shooting in "North Korea"? 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:
"Ye Jin with the director the last day of shooting in North Korea. Qinghua finished early and went home? Lol"

my lovely NK ahjumma comrades.. i’m so gonna miss them :bawling: and the funny one with heavy make up isn’t there with them.. LOL

3 hours ago, pcutie said:

got to see this from Twitter 

weather is really bad with all those snow.. i hope the crew stay safe and keep warm.. 

if we CLOY comrades could have paraglide there and helped set up campfires and marshmallows and hot chocolate.. along with blankets and stuffs :heart:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings special episode 2 (yesterday's episode) (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 2.975

Seoul: 3.252

They're lower, but I think it's not a big deal. The important ratings will be next week.

Girls' power!!!

It makes sense that all the NK shots are wrapping up. If the show is only 16 episodes or so long then within the next 2 weeks, so by episode 10, SR and JH have to make their way to SK to see SR's life and deal with her troubles there.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@yongwonhi4jfc yes i'm shipping them! LOL you're so right if these two will get busy w/ea other then they won't hv time to bother our OTP!

I know most of us are so busy going gaga over JH and SR, but has anyone seen this video by TVN of our potential 2nd couple?

I mean, their interactions are pretty friendly and definitely worth a storyline of their own too!

Like @hibiscus23 , @yongwonhi4jfc and a few of us have pointed out, it will be nice if SD is out of the love triangle. After all, JH and SR have enough obstacles in their way already, what with the whole political situation and badasses out to get JH and his family. Plus SD is gorgeous and outstanding in her own way, I really do not wish to see her become that stereotypical jealous, scheming and pathetic second lead. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, dftio said:

I know most of us are so busy going gaga over JH and SR, but has anyone seen this video by TVN of our potential 2nd couple?

I ever you guys decide ship these two (second couple), I'm all aboard. I agree that they should have their own story-line rather than messing up with RJH and YSR's. A love triangle is the last thing that I want for CLOY,  it's too much of a cliche :P

• Like 10

thank you for the eng sub dearest comrades :thumbsup: I know this is the right thread/page to beg for subs :P. I wonder whats wrong with the fried chicken in the bts that made HB x Yejin (or were they Seri x RJH practising their line) so interested with.. 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I’ve been wondering what KSH’s cameo role will be. Has any been speculating? :grimace:

I have seen this image of KSY on a military uniform similar with that of RJH' making rounds in twitter. He looked dazzing on it :blush:. He could be one of the comrades :kiss_wink:

86b9504fbe92589a76c6f7d19e8722a3ddd757fe

but it would be nice if JJH appear also... 

• Like 9

Ways Hyun Bin Makes Viewers Swoon In “Crash Landing On You”

Ways Hyun Bin Makes Viewers Swoon In “Crash Landing On You”

Who else is mesmerized by Hyun Bin’s character Ri Jung Hyuk in “Crash Landing on You” these days?

The tvN series is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin).

Hyun Bin has been receiving enthusiastic support from viewers for his role as Ri Jung Hyuk, a North Korean officer who values principles. He may seem cold and hard on the outside, but he has a soft spot for Yoon Se Ri.

Spoiler

Here are a few reasons he has captured hearts so far:

A man who doesn’t forget easily

In the second episode, Yoon Se Ri kept calling RI Jung Hyuk to ask for items she needed, like shampoo and body wash. He coldly responded to her, but he later surprised her by buying her everything she asked for.

Also, in the fourth episode, Yoon Se Ri showed her determination to return South Korea by saying, “Let me have espresso at a cafe in Gangnam next week.” Ri Jung Hyuk remembered that and made coffee for her by directly purchasing coffee beans at the market. As such, Ri Jung Hyuk is electrifying the small screen with his incredible ability to remember all the details of Yoon Se Ri’s trivial remarks.

hyun-bin-2.jpg

A man who shows unexpected jealousy

Ri Jung Hyuk may seem indifferent and calm, but when it comes to Yoon Se Ri, he is unable to hide jealousy. Previously, Ri Jung Hyuk naively assumed Yoon Se Ri was in love with him because she had thrown a “finger heart” at him. However, she showered the other soldiers with “finger hearts” as well, which deeply upset him and made him feel confused.

In addition, Ri Jung Hyuk exploded with anger when Yoon Se Ri mentioned that her meeting with Goo Seung Jun (Kim Jung Hyun) was fate. His outbursts of jealousy never fail to bring delightful laughter.

hyun-bin-3.jpg

A man who knows how to protect

Ri Jung Hyuk is making hearts flutter with his superhero actions. Whenever Yoon Se Ri is in danger, he is there to save her. When Cho Chul Gang (Oh Man Seok) doubted her identity, Ri Jung Hyuk introduced her as his fiancée, and when she got lost in the market, he purchased a scented candle to find her.

At the end of episode six, Ri Jung Hyuk appeared on a motorcycle to save her from a military truck, which sparked a fierce gunfight. Swoon-worthy moments like this have viewers anticipating every episode.

Spoiler

hyun-bin-4.jpg

“Crash Landing on You” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST, but it took a temporary hiatus this past weekend.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375306wpp/ways-hyun-bin-makes-viewers-swoon-in-crash-landing-on-you

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 14
  • Love 6