[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

9 hours ago, randomlee said:
It is interesting to see that they are still adding to the cast :)

I hope the story is not too complicated to understand. Some added more casts during or towards the end of filming made the story difficult to understand because they did't have enough time to develop those characters. Hope it won't be the case here. I wish the best for this drama because 4 main leads are my favorites.

• Like 2

Hi Peggygordon, thank you so much for sharing those shooting pictures. I wonder why they posted those and then later taken them off, Iike the ones from SYJ's paragliding scenes. In my opinion, those wouldn't spoil the drama, rather would increase the anticipation. Secrecy, while occasionally necessary, is less desirable than a few openness in this case. tVN should give us some more pictures of the main leads. When will they release the drama stills? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

http://www.webdaily.co.kr/view.php?ud=2019091810303011165tpwebdaily_7

According to this news, Drama Crash Landing of Love is expected to be sold to Netflix. Yay!!! That means it is very likely that we can watch the drama with English subtitles within an hour from its airing in Korea, just like the case for Memories of the Alhambra. It also means that the drama is already assured of revenue from Netflix. Daebak! 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2x_j5gJRzY/?igshid=1ny0546umvx8l

Script cover design shows Yoon SeRi landing on the safe crevice of Ri Jeong Hyeok’s shoulders :)

A glimpse of North Korean Special Officer Ri Jeong Hyeok :wub:

Love the feels this gives me..didn’t expect it to have this dated-like feels haha..think the set is going to be really realistic. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

https://news.mn/en/789155/

Based on this, it looks like they filmed 5 episodes in the short time they were in Ulaanbaatar?! Wow..it must have been a very intensive schedule. I thought Hyunbin looked really tired on his return trip to Korea and was speculating that he might have covered his face partly coz he wanted to hide his tired look from his fans (have read before that k celebs often do that to prevent their fans from feeling sorry for them). No wonder. 

Hope you readers of this thread don’t mind me posting stuffs I find relevant here. Thought it would be a good record for when everything’s done, we (or at least I) can look back and reminisce about the journey we have gone through for this drama, from casting news, sightings etc to watching the drama together haha :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B251J6epYxU/?igshid=pm9kdh239xdo

Fans are so resourceful to find all kinds of tidbits about the drama’s filming despite the drama being under wraps in utmost secrecy :) Am so grateful for all of these :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw this translated account on Hyunbin Bar on weibo. I don’t know/have the original source and so I am just going to provide a brief summary of the Chinese translation of the account.

Person who posted the account was in Samcheonpo in Sacheon (think this was either on 26 or 27 September). She saw the filming crew’s vehicle and realized it was the Crash Landing of Love’s crew. She asked one of the people there and got the information that they were filming on a ship.

Near the pier there is a famous raw fish restaurant. After some time, she was seated at the back of this raw fish restaurant. She said she could see the inside of the restaurant quite clearly from where she was seated. She saw that the production team and cast were having dinner inside the restaurant. She saw Hyunbin enter the restaurant and he was in a soldier’s uniform. He went to sit with Son Ye-jin who was already seated inside the restaurant. After a while Hyunbin seemed to be busy on the phone and he went out of the restaurant to talk on the phone. He walked past her and her heart started beating so fast that she almost couldn’t breathe :D. She said she’s an “amateur” in these things but she has seen all of Hyunbin’s projects. She said she went crazy just seeing Hyunbin and it was already heart fluttering without more :lol: She said after the phone call, Hyunbin got up the bus. She did not have any picture of Hyunbin but she took pictures of the filming from a distance and she posted these two pics.

VGYDfVc.jpg

kqODyY7.jpg

Sharing this here so that when we see this 

scene in the drama we can make the connection with this person’s sightings and account.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 8

According to various sources, it seems they were shooting throughout the night yesterday and they left for Jeju this morning (Korean time haha..I am posting on European time at this moment). From the info obtained from Hyunbin Bar, it seems that shooting will continue in Jeju Island from 2-7 October.

Wow..sounds like a very hectic schedule indeed! Hope all of the cast and the production team will stay healthy and the filming process will be a smooth and happy one. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/27/2019 at 11:43 AM, randomlee said:

https://news.mn/en/789155/

Based on this, it looks like they filmed 5 episodes in the short time they were in Ulaanbaatar?! Wow..it must have been a very intensive schedule. I thought Hyunbin looked really tired on his return trip to Korea and was speculating that he might have covered his face partly coz he wanted to hide his tired look from his fans (have read before that k celebs often do that to prevent their fans from feeling sorry for them). No wonder. 

Hope you readers of this thread don’t mind me posting stuffs I find relevant here. Thought it would be a good record for when everything’s done, we (or at least I) can look back and reminisce about the journey we have gone through for this drama, from casting news, sightings etc to watching the drama together haha :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B251J6epYxU/?igshid=pm9kdh239xdo

Fans are so resourceful to find all kinds of tidbits about the drama’s filming despite the drama being under wraps in utmost secrecy :) Am so grateful for all of these :lol:

dont wori randomlee we're grateful for having you here and feed us what u have about our dear binjin..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

Read a post on weibo that said that Hyunbin left an autograph for the owners (presumably) of a restaurant in Jeju Island on 2 Oct (based on the post reference as the day before the post). According to this post, the team had just started shooting in Jeju when a strong storm hindered the progress of the shooting (On 1st October I read about hurricane warnings that halted flights in and out of Jeju - thankfully, the good weather has already resumed since yesterday 3/10). According to the post, the witness  said that Hyunbin had barbecued pork and beef and a visceral soup.  The production team will stay in Jeju Island until October 7th (inclusive).

3XW8jVT.jpg

Based on what I can make out of Hyunbin’s handwriting - the names of the people who received this autograph are Seo Woo, Ji Woo and Chae Woo and the date is 2019.10 and the words below the date are, ‘May you always be happy’. The names sound like three brothers who might be the restaurant owners (just my guess).

Let me say here that i really love his artistic, cursive-like Hangeul handwriting. :wub:

pUFb1RS.jpg

This seemed to be what they ate. By the way, for those of you who do not know, he claims to be a big eater and he loves to eat haha.. He can also cook haha..

JRR0cvJ.jpg

This is apparently where the restaurant is.

I wonder where their next destination is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Actor Tang Jun Sang has posted a clear pic of the script cover.

Actor Tang Jun Sang will play as Geum Eun Dong, a North Korean officer. It seems that he will have a special relationship with Special Officer Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon SeRi. Actor Tang Jun Sang has been an active stage/theatre actor since aged 7. Another solid actor to the already very strong cast! 

Judging from tvN’s usual practice of broadcasting teasers about one month ahead of drama’s premiere episode, I think we can expect to see the first teasers in about two weeks or so. I think after the shooting in Jeju ends on 7 October, the production team may start working on the editing and we can see the teasers after that :)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing of Love, 사랑의 불시착 - Sat & Sun @ 22:55 KST - Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin - Premieres on November 23rd

@randomlee Thanks for updates. Looking at the shooting locations, scenery,  praragliding.. can't wait to see cinematography. I hope it's scenes are shot well.

Finally a romance drama where there are mature leads and the plot is something I like. 

Frm page 1 the writer and director, and the story plot. Please be a good one. I'm looking for ward to this drama.

Director: Lee Jung Hyo, (Romance is a bonus book)

Writer: Park Ji Eun (My love from aother star)

Story:

The drama is about a wealthy heiress named Yoon Se Ri, who, while paragliding, is forced to land in North Korea due to high winds. A North Korean officer named Ri Jung Hyuk  hides and protects her, and in doing so, comes to love her.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Son Ye Jin has updated her IG. What a beautiful scenery :blush:

This drama will show us a lot of romantic scenery

The place is dolcorom_table (from the hashtag). It is a dining place I think. I am not sure if she went there for dinner or the shooting was at that place. Her caption says, “twilight at dusk”.

Based on her own IG update, she was there in April 2017.

Hope the entire cast went there to have a good dinner haha..if it’s not a shooting at that place.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs, thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

From drama updates on weibo, it is said that they are still shooting in Donggwang-ri  Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si (ie Seogwipo City), Jeju Island. It looks like the original shooting period (as previously posted by me, shooting in Jeju Island was supposed to be completed by 7 October) has been extended. For now, the update is that shooting there will continue until 12 October. And it does look like there are many night scenes coz the updates also say they were shooting overnight on 10 October. Incidentally Seogwipo is a UNESCO preserved city, so we can expect beautiful, retro sets and scenery. So far, from the various sightings we have been given, it does seem like we will get more retro or dated sets. Hyunbin’s uniform also has that dated feel. Sign..drama is so much under wraps that we don’t even have any inkling as to the time period the drama is set in.

• Like 4

Today someone spotted the Crash Landing of Love production team at the Nokkome Mountain in Jeju Island and saw Hyunbin. The man in the first pic looks like one of Hyunbin’s managers/staff. 

Sigh..we have so far only seen sightings of mountain scenery and animals (earlier pics showed horses, cows, dogs haha:D)

pics cr Hyunbin Bar on weibo

LW4nB7L.jpg

d6Fsl5k.jpg

eLCjwOy.jpg

Spoiler

U4ONPKm.jpg

Come to think of it, it must be really hard work for our actors to be shooting at such remote places with very inconvenient access to amenities. Crash Landing of Love team, hwaiting! 

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1