[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

@cybertron Thank you for sharing that! I had no idea she was in Secret Garden haha..didn’t know their paths crossed quite a few times!

Am not sure if this has been shared but they both won the Producers’ Choice Awards together at the Puchon International Film Festival In 2014. Another throwback!

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@cybertron @randomlee yes, their path keeps crossing. I remember watching Secret Garden and was surprised that SYJ made a cameo. I wonder if Hyun Bin even remembers? It’s fate that they are finally now staring together after Negotiation. 

Also, @randomlee I love your post about being a huge Hyun Bin fan. He’s also my number 1. Watching him in MOA he still makes me fall in love with him all over again. My siblings always teased me about liking him or they don’t understand my obsession with him. Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

In VLive during their promotion for Negotiation,SYJ said they got few offer to act together,but HB is the one that declined that offer.

I wonder,what drama/movie they got the offer.

HB got discharged on 2012/2013?

SYJ’s drama/movie 2013 - 2016 :-

Shark (2013) , Pirates (2014) , Blood & Ties (2013), Bad Guys Always Die (2015), The Truth Beneath & The Last Princess (2016).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

In VLive during their promotion for Negotiation,SYJ said they got few offer to act together,but HB is the one that declined that offer.

Oh really...I always wondered why they never got any offers together. So it turned out hb declined them :D 

|Casting News| Actress Kim Sun Young joined CLL 

She will play the wife of the North Korean officer, Na Wol Sook. She is someone who believes her success is through the husband's promotion. She helps to get her husband promoted and reenter Pyongyang.

0002801682_001_20190804093113947.jpg?typ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RobinM said:

Is this going to be straight up weeper Melo or is there going to be some humor? I would prefer the latter :)

16 hours ago, RobinM said:

Is this going to be straight up weeper Melo or is there going to be some humor? I would prefer the latter :)

I have been wondering about that too..so far, from the little glimpses of the character descriptions we have been given, it looks like a melo romance to me.

13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Oh really...I always wondered why they never got any offers together. So it turned out hb declined them :D 

|Casting News| Actress Kim Sun Young joined CLL 

She will play the wife of the North Korean officer, Na Wol Sook. She is someone who believes her success is through the husband's promotion. She helps to get her husband promoted and reenter Pyongyang.

It is also reported that her character will be a meddlesome, nosy person who will create and spread fake news just to advance her husband’s political position.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

It is also reported that her character will be a meddlesome, nosy person who will create and spread fake news just to advance her husband’s political position.

Oh yes, thank you for that info! She’s good at playing nosy but interesting character :D 

• Like 2

https://www.vlive.tv/video/88330

@cybertron You got me curious as I didn’t remember this part of the Vlive interview. Just had the opportunity to rewatch.

Here’s my rough translation - this part is at 18:42-19:25 :

In the Vlive clip at 18:42, MC asked, “Lately there is a trend of people developing chemistry and form relationships through online platforms (the term used by the MC is 래선케미- this refers to chemistry formed between people through online platforms such as through chatting etc). I think this movie also shows online chemistry. As for the online chemistry between both of you, we will be able to see it in the movie. But what about real life chemistry? I see that the real life chemistry between the two of you here is even greater. Why until now you have not met for real life chemistry. I am talking about real life chemistry in a project.”

Son Yejin’s response - We were offered various projects in the past. He probably turned them down. She then turned to him and jokingly asked, “why? let’s hear why”. Hyunbin didn’t answer; he just sheepishly drank his water quietly :D

Missed opportunities or not, I am happy that we are getting this drama. Seeing that they were both approached by the writer for this project (Son Yejin first before Hyunbin if I am not wrong), the writer and director must have heard them (Hyunbin did say in one stage greeting that he wanted to do a melo romance or romcom project with SYJ).

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Nice to see that the cast is pretty much complete and that filming has begun. I have never been more excited in seeing how a a drama is made from what began as a stern vow on Hyun Bin's part to work with Son Ye Jin again in a melodrama during Negotiation's promo, to a dating rumour (we can't leave that out, come on :P), to official announcements of their acceptance of the drama, to eyeing clandestine photos of the script reading, to hearing news of filming in Switzerland, to sighting photos of the actual filming on location, and hopefully to its airing in November.  Good luck to the CLL team! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sharluvsenergy said:

http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2019/628454#mkmain

Finally updates on script reading!!!

A quick glance at the report shows that the drama is likely to be a rom com or at least a light hearted drama. Yay!!! :grin:

Hyunbin’s Lee Jeong Hyeok was described as a charming man with charismatic appeal but sometimes has a cute side. Beautiful Son Yejin’s Yoon SeRi is described as a bright and bubbly character. Their fateful encounter started out with a tit-for-tat petty quarrel and so begins their secret love story :wub:

I am even more excited after seeing pics of their script reading and reading this introduction. The script reading was marked with great synergy and lots of laughter (based on what was reported). Can’t wait!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, randomlee said:

A quick glance at the report shows that the drama is likely to be a rom com or at least a light hearted drama. Yay!!! :grin:

Hyunbin’s Lee Jeong Hyeok was described as a charming man with charismatic appeal but sometimes has a cute side. Beautiful Son Yejin’s Yoon SeRi is described as a bright and bubbly character. Their fateful encounter started out with a tit-for-tat petty quarrel and so begins their secret love story :wub:

I am even more excited after seeing pics of their script reading and reading this introduction. The script reading was marked with great synergy and lots of laughter (based on what was reported). Can’t wait!!!

Yay! I really hope it's not too serious and more of a rom-com. Can we have the video for script reading now? Hahahahahahahha~

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have more info about the characters in the drama. 

The following will be North Korean soldiers - Oh Man-seok (who plays Cho Chul-gang) and Kim Yang-min (who plays Jeong Man-bok); these two will have a rivalrous and tense relationship. These are also North Korean soldiers - Yang Kyung-won (who plays Pyo Chi-soo), Yoo Soo-bin (who plays Kim Ju-mook) who will be the livewire (or mood maker) in the drama, and Tang Jun-sang (who plays Geum Eun-Dong), the youngest North Korean soldier.

There will also be a North Korean troup of ahjumma soldiers - Kim Jeong-nan (who plays Ma Young-ae), Kim Sun-young (who plays Na Wol-sook), Chang Ji-yeon (who plays Hyun Myung-soon), and Cha Chung-hwa (who plays Yang Ok-geum). These ahjummas will add to the comedic tone of the drama.

In the South Korean camp, we have these characters: Nam Kyeong-eup (who plays Chairman Yoon, Yoon Se-ri’s father); Jang Hye-jin (wife of Chairman Yoon and a top 1 percent woman (such a term refers to the top 1% most beautiful and brainy women); Park Hyeong-soo (who plays Yoon Se-ri’s second brother Yoon Se-hyeong); Choi Tae-hun who plays Yoon Se-ri’s elder brother Yoon Se-jun and Yoon Se-ri’s sister-in-law Ko Sang-ah (played by Yoon Ji-min).

It has become much clearer that the drama will have a comedic tone to it. This is great news as I was half dreading that it will be a melodrama- a genre that I don’t particularly like, especially if the main theme is romance. I love this genre in a movie though haha..

I think we should be seeing a relationship chart soon. 

And Hyunbin looks so super handsome at the script reading!!! I really love this look and that hairstyle too :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3