[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

A throwback. Hyunbin at his HIS'TORY fan meeting at Sangmyung University Art Centre Gyedang Hall on 12 December 2015 talked about his travel to Switzerland with one of his closest friends and sunbaenim Jang Dong Geon. For those of you who are Hyunbin's fans, you would know that he is into photography. He introduced the photographs he has taken of Jangfraujoch (from the top). Sharing these screen caps that I took from his fan meeting DVD. My apologies for the low quality of these screen caps which don't do justice to his artistic skills in photography (the DVD image quality is low to begin with hhh).

cS21PtF.jpg

y2GTrlB.jpg

mhQzXLZ.jpg

This is the Jangfrau Railway, taken from inside the train. I believe, Son Yejin uploaded a picture of the Jangfrau Railway in her Instagram as well.

I am so happy to know that Hyunbin is revisiting the place that must have left indelible memories for him and this time, he is there doing what he loves most - acting.

Revisiting these awesome pictures (and I mean here only Hyunbin's awesome photography skills :D) and anticipating that the drama will give us awesome cinematography, I am half wondering if the location was due to Hyunbin's own recommendation as I recall vaguely that the filming location was stated to be the United States in the initial reports.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

As I have done great injustice to Hyunbin's photography skills (fact that he sometimes gets together with the famous Korean photographer Lee Jeong Ho speaks for itself), I have found one clearer image of his artworks. The picture is not mine (cr as shown in picture). The photograph on the left is the one at Jangfrau Railway and taken from the train.

eBVaODI.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 3

pXo2Jm3.jpg

Got this pic from Hyunbin Bar on weibo. Though his name and Seo Ji Hye’s name are on the pic, I don’t see them haha..they must be walking in front. But it does look like they are in Zurich now. If there’s filming in Zurich, we may have more sightings in the near future!

This IG account has provided a detailed character description for the entire CLL cast. Sharing here for our benefit.

Re sighting of Hyunbin with that Swiss girl, I am getting quite curious as to whether it was merely a sighting or there was such a scene with that girl (coz I see them being surrounded by the camera crew and the mic). If that was from a scene, am curious about the story of Lee Jeong Hyeok in Switzerland. Is he there on business? He must be off duty then? Or he’s with the intel and so he doesn’t wear uniform? That pic is really lovely by the way. Look at those soft and loving eyes! 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

E9EGPq3.jpg

Got this pic from Hyunbin Bar on weibo. I don’t have info on the source and so I can’t attach the link to source.

For non-Chinese and non-Korean readers, the texts in the pic says,”What is the chance of me bumping into Hyunbin and Son Yejin?”; “He’s so awesomely handsome..is he even human?”

He is finally seen in uniform! :wub::wub:

He is looking so indescribably good! My anticipation for this drama is exploding haha..I really can’t wait to see my handsome Hyunbin and the sizzling chemistry between him and SYJ..ah..ottoke..

• Like 1
  • Love 10

There was an IG update today with hashtag of Hyunbin’s name showing a lunch box marked as Hyunbin-nim being sent to Hyunbin at a CF/filming studio in Paju, Gyeonggi-do. From this I believe that they are back in SK and possibly filming in a location in Paju (DMZ is near there).

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002810091

According to Star News on 14th (today), the Crash Landing of Love team will be leaving for Mongolia to begin filming in yet another overseas location. The cast and production team, who recently returned to South Korea after filming in Switzerland, are reportedly preparing to start shooting as soon as the Chuseok holiday ends. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin’s New Romance Drama Heading To Mongolia To Film

Sep 14, 2019
by J. Lim

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s upcoming drama is heading to Mongolia to film!

On September 14, it was reported that the team of upcoming tvN weekend drama “Crash Landing of Love” (tentative title) will be heading to Mongolia next week to film. A source from the drama responded to the reports by stating, “It’s true that we’re flying out to Mongolia soon,” and “We are currently getting everything ready to film.”

This will be the drama’s second overseas location following their schedule in Switzerland, and the drama is set to leave audiences in awe with both the stellar cast and the amazing backdrops of Switzerland and Mongolia.

“Crash Landing in Love” will be a love story between a wealthy heiress Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin), who is forced to land in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to high winds, and North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin), who does everything to keep her hidden and protect her.

The drama is set to air later this year.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 5

https://www.dramamilk.com/son-yejin-wrapped-filming-in-switzerland/

This dramamilk’s review poses new possibilities for the story behind Switzerland :lol: This has raised my anticipation for the drama haha..

I must admit that I didn’t like the drama title. But after reading this, I have changed my mind about the drama title..

“I like that name because it is easy to say and matches the ridiculousness of the drama premise which is of an heiress in South Korea crash landing in her hang glider (or something) in North Korea and then falling in love with a North Korean soldier as he hides her from the government and helps her get back to the south.”

I am so excited to see Hyunbin delivering his character in a comedic way again haha - He’s done really well in such roles - cue My name is Kim Sam Soon and Secret Garden :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000171576

CwpSGAU.jpg

According to this newsen article, CLL team left for Mongolia for overseas filming in the afternoon of 16th September (i.e today). Fans are overjoyed with this sighting:wub:

In separate sightings earlier, these were spotted.

Ko9XHMV.jpg

f60Shxu.jpg

W4j55BB.jpg

There’s information that filming will continue until January 2020. As drama is expected to premiere after Melt Me, which follows after Arthdal Chronicles Season 3, the estimation is that drama will premiere on 23 November. This will mean that drama will end in January. If filming is expected to continue until January, then we are really looking at filming being in tandem with the airing of the drama. I had thought that drama would be largely pre-produced. So it doesn’t look to be the case. Praying for the cast and staff that filming will proceed smoothly and safely and everyone will be in good health throughout, especially our lead couple and all in the main cast.

• Like 7
  • Love 1