[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Hi there, I'm new here.

REally cannot wait for this drama. I super love Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in The Negotiation. Can't wait to see their chemistry together. And now with Kim Jung Hyun joining the team. It gets me more excited. I love his acting so much. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Hi there, I'm new here.

REally cannot wait for this drama. I super love Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in The Negotiation. Can't wait to see their chemistry together. And now with Kim Jung Hyun joining the team. It gets me more excited. I love his acting so much. 

New here too. Same w/ you I'm super excited and highly anticipating their drama together. I've never shipped a couple this hard before. Their chemistry onscreen in the movie is unbelievable despite it not being a lovestory. Not to mention their offscreen chemistry w/c is very palpable in their interviews and BTS snippets. I'm really hoping this drama will be very successful (ratings-wise & awards too I hope).

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Good to hear of Kim Jung-Hyun's return! He was really special and wonderful in Time, I didn't watch the entire drama, but he gave an incredibly memorable performance. I was wondering about how he was doing the other day, nice to see that he's well enough to accept work again. 

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Wooow what a great cast!

Actor Oh Man Seok joining this drama!

I really like Oh Man Seok. And also all cast are my fave one :heart:

Oh my gosh...so many good looking stars. I'm guessing this guy is a villain in this drama.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Hello everyone! It’s been a long time since I came to Soompi. My love for Actor Hyunbin has brought me back! 

First, let me declare that I am a fan of Hyunbin :kiss_wink:

He disappeared from my radar after Secret Garden due to life’s commitments and the fact that he was more focused on sliver screen projects, but Memories of Alhambra brought him back into my life  as my favorite Korean actor (whom I am also crazy about haha). I have since MoA caught up with all of his past projects after Secret Garden, some of which I did multiple times over. 

Let me share a few things that I have distilled from the news I have read on naver. You all already know that filming will be in Switzerland. It looks like the paragliding scene may be filmed in Switzerland as Switzerland is the place for the start of the filming. The news today also talked about filming in another yet to be determined place in Asia thereafter. Then finally, they will continue the rest of the filming in South Korea. While the filming is in South Korea, I have noticed that there are 5 North Korean characters (Hyunbin, Oh Man Seok, Seo Ji Hye, Kim Jung Hyun, Park Myeong Hun) versus only two South Korean characters (Son Yejin, and Kim Yeong Min), oh, it should be 3 now, with the addition of Son Yejin’s publicity manager Ko Kyi Pil. So my guess is that a large part of the storyline will be set in North Korea rather than South Korea. 

On the characters, the news released today say that Ri Jeong Hyeok will be a character that is full of arrogance on the outside but warm-hearted and full of love for others on the inside. To be honest, I wasn’t too fascinated with this character description as it sounds like Yoo Jin Woo and Kim Joo Won all over again. But having watched Hyunbin grow as an actor and having seen that he gives me totally different looks and different vibes in all of his dramas and movies, I am confident that he will give us his own interpretation of the character and will yet again, surprise us with his acting. By the way, unlike most of his fans, of all of his projects, the one I love most is Friend Our Legend. I absolutely love Dong Soo - have cried buckets for him and would still tear when I think of him. Watching Hyunbin in Friend Our Legend made me realize that he’s not one to pigeonhole himself into any typecast. And of course, he has shown us in The Negotiation that he can pretty much do any role convincingly (except that he wasn’t too convincing in his swearing probably coz he doesn’t swear in real life  - 미안해 현빈씨 :lol:). His acting is so good that he has convincingly pulled off all his characters who are actually so far off his true, gentle personality haha. Enough said.

As for Yoon SeRi’s character, she has been described as a reckless/rash person. Haha..that fits the character of a person who will, for the love of fun, paraglide into North Korea :grin:

As a fan of Hyunbin, I am of course in tune with the chemistry shown by our OTP in at the stage greetings, their interactions on the way to the stage greetings, their movie promotional photo shoot etc for The Negotiation. Thus, I am really looking forward to supporting this pair of drama couple in their forbidden and dangerous love :kiss_wink: I have also watched some of Son Yejin’s projects, most notably, The Classic and Remember with my other favorite Korean actors, Jo Seung Woo and Jeong Woo Seong. Oh not to forget, also Be With You with So Ji Sub. I must admit I abandoned her latest drama Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food half way in though.

Hoping and praying that this drama will have a lot more substance. I am rather confident as we are getting not only a strong cast in terms of visuals, but also a strong cast in terms of acting. Am also looking forward to Oh Man Seok’s forays into the small screen - he is a theatre and musical actor and director. Believe he’s currently in Partners for Justice together with Ko Kil Pil.

Am looking forward to reading this thread religiously for the love of Hyunbin and this drama together with all of you!

By the way, this drama is so far shrouded in secrecy that the original uploader who posted the black and white script reading pic showing the back of our OTP’s heads has since taken down her post. Think she might be one of the staff working on this drama. Thankfully that post has been replicated and posted by many fans :blush:

Just seeing a blurry black and white pic showing the back of his head is enough to get me excited!!!

PS: I don’t really tweet much (and I tweet about diverse kdrama stuffs) but here’s my tweet today.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Throw back Friday: Flashback to A Moment To Remember VIP Premiere. Hyun Bin attended the premiere. At the time he didn’t know SYJ but knew Jung Woo Sung. Crazy how they already crossed path long ago. 

Skipped to 2:47 when the camera showed Hyun Bin for a short interview.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1