[Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제

0ly40

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Well, I think it's pretty obvious who killed JSA and LTS now. My theory is that Beom Jin knows his dad killed Soo Ah and is trying to cover it up. The fact LTS really thought blackmailing the assemblyman would work like it did on the other parents lmao..

- I'm kind of iffy about a Gi Hoon redemption arc to be honest. The writer is trying to set him up as a spoiled naïve brat who didn't know any better. 

- Tae Ra annoys me the most out of the four. I don't know why, but maybe it's because she acts like she knows everything when in reality she's the most clueless of them all. 

- I wonder who told Ji Eun to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Beom Jin since he loves to manipulate people. 

- Something bad is going to happen to Byung Ho.

Yoo Beom Jin did not kill anyone but he paid or planned the whole thing and I think it is to cover for his Dad. But even if that is true, other than protecting his family's pride, what exactly is his motive to protect his Dad? There must be more layers into the reason as to why Beom Jin is desperate to sweep things under the rug and to act so drastically as to kill.

One thing for sure, the worse person in the beginning, Lee Ki Hoon, we can tell he will soon change his tune and work with Mr Temp because he on the other is desperate to find out who is the one who killed Soo Ah. There will come a time where he will start to question Beom Jin but I dont think the fate will be blissful for Byung Ho. I think he will be one of those unlucky person who just happen to follow the wrong leader. He will either die because he blabbed his mouth or he will die because he was trying to protect someone. 

I can feel more people are going to get kill, I just hope it is not Mr. Temp's hacker friend. He's the best character in the drama so far. 

What I find fascinating about this drama is the fact that so many people, just about all of the characters are so intertwined that it is easy to believe that anyone could be the murderer. We know whoever killed SA visited her the night she died. We know that her murder and LTS's murder are connected. We know that at some point, BJ started running the show. It is actually quite sinister how he controls just about everything and everyone in that elite group. However, after watching episode 10, I have a few questions.

When LTS met with the Assemblyman, what did he mean when he said, I know how much you liked SA?

What did HM see that made him assess that LTS was murdered?

Also, didn't HM witness LTS installing cameras in his office? What happened to those cameras?

How did BJ find out that HM was a lawyer at KH's father's firm? And how did he know KH already knew?

If the foursome all know who HM really is, why haven't they said anything?

It is clear that the cliffhanger is just that. We all know that HM isn't going anywhere because clearly the foursome are all afraid of him not being at the school than him being there, so why did BJ set this up to scare HM?

Has BJ been behind all of the evil misdeeds all along? He seems to be the thread tying everything together.

These questions lead me to believe that his father wasn't just behind LTS's death but SA's death as well. The question is why. I believe that SA had to entertain the assemblyman and found out something big. Much like BJ, the assemblyman seems to be in bed with all of the elite parents, the prosecutor's office and the law firm. The assemblyman seems to be the person at the top that everyone is working under. He was the only person LTS seemed to bow down to as well. Remember, LTS was very arrogant with everyone else, including KH's dad. I can't help but wonder if LTS's brother had something to do with his death. 

Prediction: I believe it will come out that the assemblyman has been involved in either trafficking or underage prostitution. I believe that BJ has an inkling about this which is why he feels the need to be in control of everything, including spying on his father's phone. However, I believe his father is a step ahead of him. $10 bucks says he has a burner phone, much like the one that was taken from LTS safe. So, all of this time BJ has been spying on a phone that his father is only doing half of his business on. The darker, more sinister stuff is being handled with another device. Also, I find it interesting that when BH was getting mercilessly bullied, BJ stood by and watched. He did nothing. He didn't step in, help, give advice, nothing. Then at the final hour, he tells BH to fight back just in time to get JJ expelled from school. Since then, BJ has visited JJ and has helped him even though he was behind his expulsion. BJ has also visited BH and expects to get him back in school. Why? Why bring him back when he was so miserable when he was there. BJ has plans for all of these people that he has helped.

Also, I wish HM or SH were smart enough to use social media or the Internet in some way to bring attention to all of this. With one phone call any articles on LTS dying in the school will vanish and people will be talking about something else. Just like YR hired someone to create that app for her, HM could do the same with his hacker friend. Either way, things are getting more interesting, what do you all think?

On 8/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, shaselai said:

yeah usually those who bark the loudest gets offed the quickest lol. it does seem the "ultimate baddie" will be the congressman dad though. 

Yessss I suspect him, but again he is too clear 

There is some one I suspect. Ms Jo, the abused teacher.

Also there is Lee Tae Seok's brother 

Caught up with this drama a few days ago and have finished watching till ep10. I'm enjoying it and can't wait for ep11 already. Judging from the number of pages on this thread the drama doesn't seem as popular.

I like that its quiet fast paced, MH was fired from the law firm, had his licence barred and all the perks taken away but he didn't suffer as much and settled in quickly at the school.  Quiet interesting that at  the end of ep10 we are still guessing who SA's killer is. 

16 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

When LTS met with the Assemblyman, what did he mean when he said, I know how much you liked SA?

What did HM see that made him assess that LTS was murdered?

Also, didn't HM witness LTS installing cameras in his office? What happened to those cameras?

How did BJ find out that HM was a lawyer at KH's father's firm? And how did he know KH already knew?

If the foursome all know who HM really is, why haven't they said anything?

It is clear that the cliffhanger is just that. We all know that HM isn't going anywhere because clearly the foursome are all afraid of him not being at the school than him being there, so why did BJ set this up to scare HM?

Has BJ been behind all of the evil misdeeds all along? He seems to be the thread tying everything together.

LTS is aiming to takeover Woonam University but the bill that YK introduced to the National Assembly that allows private institution to takeover substandard universities has been pending for over a year. If you watch closely LTS was basically threatening YK. When YK said it was not the right time to pass the bill, LTS started saying words like "I did things to protect you' and saying that he knew YK visited SA that day. So yes its is highly likely that YK killed LTS. The scene where he burned all of LTS things is telling. 

When HM was searching LTS's body for his phone hid didn't find anything on him. Its strange because his phone is not on his desk where his suicide note was. I think if a person were to commit suicide they will probably leave their personal items close by but in this case HM didn't find any, so the killer would probably have gotten rid of it. 

I don't think they were installing cameras when HM was there instead they were dismantling all the cameras that LTS said his brother had installed there to spy on him. 

It was BH who told BJ that HM is a lawyer. Since HM knows their secret i don't think the foursome can do anything except scare him.

14 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

I don't think they were installing cameras when HM was there instead they were dismantling all the cameras that LTS said his brother had installed there to spy on him. 

I think what was installed is a scrambling device to disable any spying devices planted or brought into his room. 

True that this drama is not that popular but it does have its faithful follower. 

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

True that this drama is not that popular but it does have its faithful follower

I consider it best mini series of the year. It is excellent 

Lee Tae seok is disgusting. Most students are creepy.

Jae is a thug but I consider him half brain. .it seems he is poor but he works under beom jin and the other rich student  (can't recall his name)

Waves to my dear friend @stroppyse you don't get interested easily :D after years of watching drama. You must like the drama really :) I think OCN short series are unique 

I just finished ep. 10. Beom jin and his dad are the prime suspects. But I think they masterminded everything while driving other people to commit the crimes. From the preview it seems the female prosecutor is hit by a heavy stick.

it is really intresting how easily BJ can manipulate people.  

KH is also intresting character. he is creep who stalked Soo ah but he also want to find the truth who killed her. he the kind of character who you hate to love. 

I think who ever killed Soo ah was paid/or blackmailed to kill her. The mastermind is someone else. Totally could be BJ or his dad.

I think HM made a mistake when he found the body   and found out it was staged - he should've taken the suicide note!  I was HOPING when he was looking back he takes the note. It is so obvious from the writing of cremation that the evidence of homicide will be destroyed yet he didn't take the note!

Also, as much as they are portraying BJ as the bad guy (i bet he hired the motorbike guy from preview (the thug he saved?)) maybe he is trying to overthrow his dad by collecting enough evidence and doesn't want HM to blow it up too soon? 

I feel the suspects/masterminds are pretty much now BJ, his dad or the female vice principal(?). The other students seems too flustered and dimwitted to really be pulling these things off. 

I dunno why but suddenly I have a wild idea that maybe, just maybe, BJ is not the killer. He too is trying to find the killer and also the crazy secrets the parents and all the other students are keeping from the world and that maybe KH is acting like a hot tempered rich spoiled brat who is dying to find out who killed SA, when in fact he is only curious cos he is dying to know if the world has figured out that he was the killer.

I have a wild idea. I suspect the female prosecutor. Why did she smash the listening device? Perhaps she knows who the murderer is and wanted to prevent the temporary teacher from knowing. Another thing, she is going to be hit by a heavy stick next episode, maybe she knows something and the killer wants to shut her up. She might be an accomplice in the crimes

4 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

If the parents are the suspects then most likely his dad is the most suspicious one.

He is too clear :) 

I suspect Tae Ra's mom

It is more mysterious to suspect the least likely characters

I feel each character has something to hide even if not related to the crimes

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have a wild idea. I suspect the female prosecutor. Why did she smash the listening device? Perhaps she knows who the murderer is and wanted to prevent the temporary teacher from knowing. Another thing, she is going to be hit by a heavy stick next episode, maybe she knows something and the killer wants to shut her up. She might be an accomplice in the crimes

i doubt she is accomplice otherwise she wouldn't be pressured all the time to close the case. But yeah i think BJ put up the hit on her through the thug he saved. 

1 hour ago, shaselai said:

i doubt she is accomplice otherwise she wouldn't be pressured all the time to close the case. But yeah i think BJ put up the hit on her through the thug he saved. 

I suspect every one except the lawyer, the female teacher and the hacker

Everyone else is a suspect in my opinion

Porter knows something, although I don't think he killed anyone. Ms Jo is suspicious, she is also hiding something, she has a motive to be involved because she was fired, even before that Lee Tae Seok slapped her. The new chairman, ( the short-haired female wearing glasses) is too fishy. All the students and the parents are suspects. Lee Tae Seok's brother is a suspect of the second crime at least

I also  have almost everyone still on my suspect list. 

it kind of rare this point of drama still to suspect so many people at once. 

Yeah porter definitely knows more. but what he knows I totally can't figure out. It could be about Soo ah murder. But how could he know about that. unless he saw something or heard something he shouldn't have. 

Archived