[Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제

0ly40

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He uses everything else before using his brain

This kind of character is very typical in students. I think he plays a character that loves someone deeply, too loyal & stubborn for it..for me..I kinda forgave him a little because he told us about what he saw. But I still don’t forgive him fully...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

As for BJ, I never thought he ever fall for SA... He just didn’t want her around the school because she potentially is ableto tarnish his image. I know there was a flashback of TR witnessing them together, but it happened quite fast and I don’t remember what exactly were they doing. Kissing? 

I agree,  The same goes for TR. I don't believe BJ ever love her. Its just the image he projected. i don't think BJ can ever fall for anyone he is too busy looking after his own image. He is the mr nice guy, mr know it all but underneath that camouflage he just some sick demented kid and now MH is about to tear down that camouflage. I curious to know why he is like that, there has to be a story as to why BJ act the way he does. It always starts from the home.  2 more episodes to go and i don't know if they will ever go down that path. 

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Gi is plotting against both sides on one another, this is going to be fun & dangerous..we will never know what BJ can do, now his facade have been ripped away...

We will never know too what YK can do, the chief prosecutor and that bad cop is pretty much on his side.

3 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Han Su was arrested by the police right after he found SA. According to MH it couldn't have been BJ who called the police. So this part is still a mystery?

Yes, I wonder about that too... Could it be that it’s not what it seems? Maybe BJ wasn’t the one who kill SA? I find it too early at this point to determine BJ is the killer. Where does that leave KH and his dad then? What are their roles to this whole story? And then the big white envelope, there must be something else that is not revealed to our team. 

No preview released yet? 

almost caught up. I still have ep 14 left. 

It is really intrigued that bj could have manipulated so many people and that everyone believes what he says and really doesn't doubt him.

BJ character is really complex evil. He's too perfect to be good boy. 

But my question is: Does he want his dad dead? Would he be capable to kill his own father? 

7 hours ago, uglypearl said:

No wonder Yoo BeomJin wanted to torture or kill those girls.

He wants the boys all to himself.

Just Kidding! :lol::smirk:

more to add

----------------------------------------------

I guess Beomjin wanted to expose his father but he went about in a round about way! Maybe now that he got exposed he will try to bring down his father with him! I really have no idea what will happen in the next episode.

Now I've caught up with the show!!

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

The preview is out in Instagram. I don't know how to post it here:sweatingbullets:.

Secrets are out, even to the Media. Hopefully BJ doesn't do anything stupid with that bridge he is standing on.....

got it for you!!

Wow things are escalating quickly. How many episodes left?

papago trans says of the caption:
"Yoon Kyun-sang, let's start before revealing the truth!
"The real killer is...'"
---------------------------------------
Here is YouTube version too:

-------------------------

This looks like nice alarm tone to make out of this::
Spoiler

----------------

Just couldn't let go without posting this pic:::D

Spoiler

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

got it for you!!

Wow things are escalating quickly. How many episodes left?

papago trans says of the caption:
"Yoon Kyun-sang, let's start before revealing the truth!
"The real killer is...'"
---------------------------------------
Here is YouTube version too

-------------------------

This looks like nice alarm tone to make out of this::
  Reveal hidden contents

----------------

Just couldn't let go without posting this pic:::D

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's only one episode left. This week is the last.

Interesting they are doing this for preview. I suspect the preview scene is at the END of the episode so we have last episode to address the bombshell.

I guess there's no real love interest for our substitute. I thought the prosecutor maybe but maybe the teacher..  

Archived