Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well always knew BJ doesn't care anyone but himself or his dad.  His argument could be his dad did so many horrible things he is just unsensitized about right/wrong and continue his dad's footsteps. I know it wont happen but hoping he doesn't get some teary redemption thing in the end because everything's calculated. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I can clearly see where this is going. I will go back to what I said last week, BJ knows too much. Why did TR have to tell him that she was aware that he left the theater for a while. As soon as she revealed that, I knew she was done. And how perfectly aligned is it that at the same time, YR chose to get people to call and harass her. So now BJ has the perfect alibi and motive for suicide. If those other students who called and harassed TR admit what they did and that they were coerced by little miss popstar, he will have even more help. If only she listened to HM, she may have lived.

 

One thing for sure, another death of a student at the school is not going to help. That is two students and a school administrator all in a couple of months? Her death is going to change the dynamic among the scheming adults. I got the impression that TR's mother was a major player in all of this. Now, she is going to be angry and desperate for some type of revenge. HM needs to shift his focus to the adults. 

 

As far as BJ being a psychopath, I believe that he had been a ticking time bomb his entire life. Living under the harsh scrutiny and high expectations of being the son of an assemblyman, and then things began to unravel when he started liking TR. However, I bet she outright rejected him, and when BJ found out LTS was pimping her, he tried to use that to get leverage and get her to like him. Then she dropped the bomb that she was involved with his father and he went crazy. We will see, but this all falls back on BJ and his relationship with his father.

 

The most infuriating character for me right now is Kim Han Soo. He wakes up and could easily be the key to the right person being convicted and instead he is keeping his mouth shut and following orders to protect SA, when in reality, there is a lot about her that he just doesn't know. Clearly he doesn't know that SA was involved with BJ's dad, otherwise he wouldn't be allowing him to manipulate him. As it stands, he has perjured himself again. Also, SA would want the world to know what happened to her. She would want justice, but instead, he is protecting some childhood image of her and it is so frustrating. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently we all know that BJ is somewhat of the mastermind...but seeing the last scene of ep 14, the portrait named ‘camouflage’...I wonder is there a deeper meaning that COL is trying to tell..right off the bat, I think is to indicate that BJ has been in hiding for so Long. Staying under camouflage under a fake persona. Thus there is the two woman in the portrait. And that GI is finally pulling away the facade that BJ have set up...

 

Still I cannot figure out what other meaning is there...

 

About Han Su..personal grudges..but I feel he is as bad as BJ himself. How he protected SA without knowing about the truth. About how Gi was pretty much brought to this stage because he wants to find the truth but Han Su doesn’t give. His stubbornness is what gave me the grudges. 

 

But at least in EP 14, he did wash his stubbornness away after allowing him to read the evidence..finally.

 

Gi is plotting against both sides on one another, this is going to be fun & dangerous..we will never know what BJ can do, now his facade have been ripped away...

 

I’m guessing he can jolly well kill off his Father at this stage.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

As far as BJ being a psychopath, I believe that he had been a ticking time bomb his entire life. Living under the harsh scrutiny and high expectations of being the son of an assemblyman, and then things began to unravel when he started liking TR. However, I bet she outright rejected him, and when BJ found out LTS was pimping her, he tried to use that to get leverage and get her to like him. Then she dropped the bomb that she was involved with his father and he went crazy. We will see, but this all falls back on BJ and his relationship with his father.

 

The most infuriating character for me right now is Kim Han Soo. He wakes up and could easily be the key to the right person being convicted and instead he is keeping his mouth shut and following orders to protect SA, when in reality, there is a lot about her that he just doesn't know. Clearly he doesn't know that SA was involved with BJ's dad, otherwise he wouldn't be allowing him to manipulate him. As it stands, he has perjured himself again. Also, SA would want the world to know what happened to her. She would want justice, but instead, he is protecting some childhood image of her and it is so frustrating

I agree with you about HS. I am still trying to tell myself okay, maybe he is just too kind and simple minded to hold on to that childhood image of SA. He uses everything else before using his brain, sorry to say. But yeah, my patience with him is running thin for sure. 

 

As for BJ, I never thought he ever fall for SA... He just didn’t want her around the school because she potentially is ableto tarnish his image. I know there was a flashback of TR witnessing them together, but it happened quite fast and I don’t remember what exactly were they doing. Kissing? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He uses everything else before using his brain

This kind of character is very typical in students. I think he plays a character that loves someone deeply, too loyal & stubborn for it..for me..I kinda forgave him a little because he told us about what he saw. But I still don’t forgive him fully...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

As for BJ, I never thought he ever fall for SA... He just didn’t want her around the school because she potentially is ableto tarnish his image. I know there was a flashback of TR witnessing them together, but it happened quite fast and I don’t remember what exactly were they doing. Kissing? 

I agree,  The same goes for TR. I don't believe BJ ever love her. Its just the image he projected. i don't think BJ can ever fall for anyone he is too busy looking after his own image. He is the mr nice guy, mr know it all but underneath that camouflage he just some sick demented kid and now MH is about to tear down that camouflage. I curious to know why he is like that, there has to be a story as to why BJ act the way he does. It always starts from the home.  2 more episodes to go and i don't know if they will ever go down that path. 

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Gi is plotting against both sides on one another, this is going to be fun & dangerous..we will never know what BJ can do, now his facade have been ripped away...

We will never know too what YK can do, the chief prosecutor and that bad cop is pretty much on his side.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Han Su was arrested by the police right after he found SA. According to MH it couldn't have been BJ who called the police. So this part is still a mystery?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Han Su was arrested by the police right after he found SA. According to MH it couldn't have been BJ who called the police. So this part is still a mystery?

Yes, I wonder about that too... Could it be that it’s not what it seems? Maybe BJ wasn’t the one who kill SA? I find it too early at this point to determine BJ is the killer. Where does that leave KH and his dad then? What are their roles to this whole story? And then the big white envelope, there must be something else that is not revealed to our team. 

 

No preview released yet? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why wasn’t BJ caught on cctv on the day of the incident? The cctv recording that MH showed TR was a week before SA was stabbed. Its MH’s assumption that BJ had done a trial run on that day.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

No preview released yet? 

Monday or Tuesday it will come.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

almost caught up. I still have ep 14 left. 

It is really intrigued that bj could have manipulated so many people and that everyone believes what he says and really doesn't doubt him.

BJ character is really complex evil. He's too perfect to be good boy. 

But my question is: Does he want his dad dead? Would he be capable to kill his own father? 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

No wonder Yoo BeomJin wanted to torture or kill those girls.

He wants the boys all to himself.

Just Kidding! :lol::smirk:

EDbqn_GUEAIjs_L?format=jpg&name=small

 
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uglypearl said:

 

No wonder Yoo BeomJin wanted to torture or kill those girls.

He wants the boys all to himself.

Just Kidding! :lol::smirk:

So the next victim could be Ye Ri?

Will the teachers able to save her in time then? 

 

JK :P 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, uglypearl said:

 

No wonder Yoo BeomJin wanted to torture or kill those girls.

He wants the boys all to himself.

Just Kidding! :lol::smirk:

 

 

more to add

----------------------------------------------

 

I guess Beomjin wanted to expose his father but he went about in a round about way! Maybe now that he got exposed he will try to bring down his father with him! I really have no idea what will happen in the next episode.

 

Now I've caught up with the show!!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...