[Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제

0ly40

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yessss I suspect the school staff or the parents. Soo Ah might have known something she is not supposed to know.

If this was an Agatha Christie novel, the least suspect is the criminal, so it would be the temporary teacher, or the PE teacher or the female attorney :D this is farfetched here of course, but I remembered the novel, The murder of Roger Ackroyd, where the narrator turned out to be the killer :mrgreen:

yeah Soo ah definitely knew something.  maybe she blackmailed someone that is why she was killed. To keep her mouth shut.

I actually watched Roger ackroyd couples days ago.

I think it was last year or it might've been 2017 when there was this big scandal involving an older idol in Korea sexually assaulting a woman who was thought to be a prostitute. Eventually, it was swept under the rug because most people there felt that this woman had it coming to her because of what she did for a living. This attitude is pervasive all over the world. Sex workers, sugar babies, hostesses are often thought of as disposable. If they get raped, assaulted, beaten, etc., people view it as a part of their job that they should have seen coming. It's quite repugnant to think that way really, and I get the underlying feeling in this drama regarding SA's death, those kids had a sense of relief because of who she came in contact with. Whoever her sponsor was, she ended up being around a lot of high profile men who more than likely were doing a lot of dangerous things. These men just want a body, someone who will fulfill a need. So imagine their surprise when this girl happened to be attending the same uppity school they send their entitled kids.

It is clear whoever killed SA was a grownup, most likely someone's father. Either KH or BJ. Both of their fathers are schmucks who have done a lot of dirt and even more dirt to cover up their dirty deeds. SA was at the right place at the wrong time and just her knowledge of something or someone was enough to have her killed. It could've been BJ's dad. He is out here running for office and trying to keep his current seat. His image is vital to him. If SA was just some prostitute he hooked up with, he would've thrown money at her and kept moving. But if he ran into her at his son's school, or even worse saw his son hanging out with her, I could see him doing something drastic. I found it interesting how he kept telling BJ to always remember who he is the son of. Then there is also the possibility of KH, who is clearly obsessed with SA. There were tons of pictures of her and if he got hung up on her and his father discovered it, and also discovered some of his VIP clients were involved with her, I could see him arranging to get rid of her as well.

That dynamic is the crux of this drama. As soon as MH revealed that SA was a sex worker in court, HS started shaking. It wasn't anger so much as he looked scared and nervous. Then MH continued to hammer the point and that is when HS got upset because as her friend and protector, he wanted to at least protect her reputation. It makes sense, that is why he kept asking MH what her condition was. If she was going to live, he knew he couldn't say anything because she would surely die. However, if her prognosis was bleak, then he could lead MH in the right direction. Throwing himself off of that building was a way to save himself. They would've targeted him next. That moment in court is also what led to MH's suspension. That was a very harsh punishment for a case that was basically stayed until HS woke up. MH, however, had stumbled upon something big. In light of all the scandals going on right now in Korea, this is right on brand. Even the Burning Sun scandal that forced Seungri of Big Bang to retire and YG to step down, most people believe they are just the tip of the iceberg. They believe that scandal involves politicians and other big names. 

The one thing that kept bothering me was SA's parents. Overseas? You leave your daughter alone and she is still in high school? It didn't look like they even returned for her funeral. What if she was sold into that lifestyle by her parents? And what if she was a part of a much bigger, more underground sex trafficking ring? I hope the writer explores all of these possibilities. Great drama so far.

On 8/6/2019 at 1:03 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If this was an Agatha Christie novel, the least suspect is the criminal, so it would be the temporary teacher, or the PE teacher or the female attorney :D this is farfetched here of course, but I remembered the novel, The murder of Roger Ackroyd, where the narrator turned out to be the killer :mrgreen:

Let's say, if we go by this theory, then could Ahn Byung Ho be the killer? I mean he has been doing the dirt for almost everyone who are the dirtiest of the people in order to just survive. So could it be, him doing the deed only so he could also be the sacrificial lamb? Or maybe, if he did it it is also to get revenge on everyone else. I'm still stuck on Ahn Byung Ho's purpose in this story because besides being a victim of bullying, what exactly is his existence in the drama?

Everyone in the drama has a motive to kill Soo Ah. 

Right now, other than Byung Ho I am massively upset with the teacher and the policewoman or whatever she is. Dammit, why can't they just stop assuming of everything and everyone if they are so righteous~ It's bloody annoying~

Also, I finally get why the kids are psychotic. They are all trying to impress their parents - living this life that they MUST do well because their parents have paid the road for their success. Aigoo, my baby Yoo Beom Jin is going nuts because he is trying to live up to his parents's expectation. 

I don't think any of the Top 4 students have any clue who or why Soo Ah and I don't think the girls really cared. But there maybe a reverse in role between Beom jin and Ki Hoon. Maybe just maybe, Ki Hoon is indeed in love with Soo Ah and is innocently in love with her. Beom Jin on the other hand maybe just a slight obsessed.

It's all still too soon but what we are well aware of now is that the backstory of everyone is about to come out....plus after tomorrow's episode, we will have about 10 more episodes. So the unraveling of the truth will start. 

The prosecutor is so dumb! i understand the listening device is illegal but why smash it? The teacher is dumb too - i doubt these things happening is not the first time but she acts like nothing was wrong before the murder.

3 hours ago, shaselai said:

The prosecutor is so dumb! i understand the listening device is illegal but why smash it? The teacher is dumb too - i doubt these things happening is not the first time but she acts like nothing was wrong before the murder.

Tell me about it!! I am super annoyed with all the female leads in this drama. 

1 hour ago, caprisun said:

imagine if announcer/ headphones girl was the murder wow that will be a twist

I dont think she is just because she would want to keep things underwraps. I doubt any of the big 4 students are killers either. I think it has to be one of the parents - either the mother or the congressman. The lawyer ceo is just a lackey to help clean it up. 

985c143ab1064e7692fb795da8fa77d1.jpeg?s=

Yoon Kyun Sang’s New Drama “Mr. Temporary” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

OCN’s new drama “Mr. Temporary” is on the rise!

“Mr. Temporary” is a new thriller drama starring Yoon Kyun Sang as Ki Moo Hyuk, a successful lawyer who goes undercover as a teacher at an elite high school in order to investigate a murder. According to Nielsen Korea, the August 8 episode of the drama achieved its highest viewership ratings yet, scoring an average of 3.6 percent nationwide.

Realize how only Beom Jin had no flashback yet amongst the student???

It seems like every week my murder suspects changes but the one thing remain constant is Yoo Beom Jin's involvement in the case. Anyways, my current suspects currently are: -

1. YOO BEOM JIN

2. The Assemblyman

3. CEO Lee

4. Ahn Byung Ho

But I still have so many questions though. Honestly, I want to put Tae Ra in that list but I don't think it was her. I think it was her mother if they were involved in anyway. Ye Ri don't have solid motive to kill Soo Ah. 

But Beom Jin definitely is hiding so much more. He is either a psycho who killed Soo Ah because he is a psycho or he maybe extremely in love with Soo Ah and accidentally killed her. Ki Hoon being a spoiled brat, even though is in love with her, doesn't know how to charm which makes him do things out of desperation because he is spoiled like that. Tae Ra is dumb af, but her issue with Soo Ah is entirely about Beom Jin but the fact that Soo Ah knows of her secret makes it a motive. Though, I don't think Tae Ra is that smart to think of killing Soo Ah. Her mother seem to be that desperate for that though. 

Also, next episode, I think Chief Lee is going to be the next murder victim. Someone will die next episode, just looking at the preview. 

Archived