[Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제

0ly40

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Yoon Ah is a suspect or that she knows more than she's revealing? At first, I just thought she's a good student but then things got weird in this episode like she's suddenly too close to the investigation. Also why did she attend the hearing and stuff when others don't even care. What does she know.

30 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Do you think Yoon Ah is a suspect or that she knows more than she's revealing? At first, I just thought she's a good student but then things got weird in this episode like she's suddenly too close to the investigation. Also why did she attend the hearing and stuff when others don't even care. What does she know.

I think she probably knows more than let on BUT definitely against the "system". She could have her own revenge agenda in mind - wont surprise me if she's another orphan from that orphanage. 

Alright new theory i think byungho killed her or it's suicide. I think byungho got ordered (probs from someone higher) to kill her.

plus did anyone noticed that sooah was wearing the same dress when she got killed and was meeting beomjin.

...Anyone love Teacher Gi here? :joy:

To be honest, I love the pacing of the story. Gi is entering the circle. Hopefully he can gain trust from those corrupted individuals so that he can gain access to the truth he is desperate to find. 

:heart:

On 8/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, caprisun said:

imagine if announcer/ headphones girl was the murder wow that will be a twist

It occurred to me too, because I am looking for the least expected suspect  (as in Agatha Christie novels)

I also suspect Porter because of the sneakers 

@sushilicious I like the temporary teacher too, he is smart

Still I don't think any of the students did it. It seems to be one of her clients or the staff of the school or the parents 

There are mysteries involving the students but it doesn't have to be related to the murder, everyone has a secret

Only two episodes so my opinion may change but I really wish the kids themselves were the main characters and not the teachers

Also hoping we get plenty of flashbacks for the original case and not just them referring back to it a bit whilst having a present case of the guy they call "bundle" being the main focus. I realise the stories will be connected and it'll be a case of not having the current guy getting bullied ending up like the last two but the set up for the original murder/relationship between the two kids seemed intriguing so it would be nice for it to get a lot of screen time

Edit: Jeez 6 episodes in and still agree with the above - especially as the female lead teacher is dumb and annoying af

To the actors that are playing the adults, well, because of experiences they are good...but those playing the students....my god...

Lee Jun Young playing a character that is just psychotic, I'm still not sure if he killed Soo ah or if he just masterminds the whole thing to cover up something.

Choi Gyu Jin playing a lovesick spoiled brat puppy who is desperate to find out who killed his love. 

And then there is L.Joe who is playing Ahn Byung Ho, the helpless black sheep. 

I can go on and talk about the girls.........this whole drama is just amazing because of the young actors and actresses playing the students. There is so much mysteries and questions. But I bet the reason Beom Jin is trying to cover every opened doors to Soo Ah's murder is to protect something. I think all the students are trying to protect something, or some people. Mostly parents. 

Or maybe Beom Jin isn't trying to protect his father, I think he is trying to just be a good example and son to his father's eyes. I think he has already planted in his head that to be successful he must first be his father's pride and joy. 

I dunno, last night's episode kinda threw me off the loop with who is the murderer or the people behind the case. Let's just wait for tonight's episode. 

Archived