Quantcast

3 hours ago, shaselai said:

The prosecutor is so dumb! i understand the listening device is illegal but why smash it? The teacher is dumb too - i doubt these things happening is not the first time but she acts like nothing was wrong before the murder.

Tell me about it!! I am super annoyed with all the female leads in this drama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, caprisun said:

imagine if announcer/ headphones girl was the murder wow that will be a twist

I dont think she is just because she would want to keep things underwraps. I doubt any of the big 4 students are killers either. I think it has to be one of the parents - either the mother or the congressman. The lawyer ceo is just a lackey to help clean it up. 

• Like 3

985c143ab1064e7692fb795da8fa77d1.jpeg?s=

Yoon Kyun Sang’s New Drama “Mr. Temporary” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

OCN’s new drama “Mr. Temporary” is on the rise!

“Mr. Temporary” is a new thriller drama starring Yoon Kyun Sang as Ki Moo Hyuk, a successful lawyer who goes undercover as a teacher at an elite high school in order to investigate a murder. According to Nielsen Korea, the August 8 episode of the drama achieved its highest viewership ratings yet, scoring an average of 3.6 percent nationwide.

• Like 3

Realize how only Beom Jin had no flashback yet amongst the student???

It seems like every week my murder suspects changes but the one thing remain constant is Yoo Beom Jin's involvement in the case. Anyways, my current suspects currently are: -

1. YOO BEOM JIN

2. The Assemblyman

3. CEO Lee

4. Ahn Byung Ho

But I still have so many questions though. Honestly, I want to put Tae Ra in that list but I don't think it was her. I think it was her mother if they were involved in anyway. Ye Ri don't have solid motive to kill Soo Ah. 

But Beom Jin definitely is hiding so much more. He is either a psycho who killed Soo Ah because he is a psycho or he maybe extremely in love with Soo Ah and accidentally killed her. Ki Hoon being a spoiled brat, even though is in love with her, doesn't know how to charm which makes him do things out of desperation because he is spoiled like that. Tae Ra is dumb af, but her issue with Soo Ah is entirely about Beom Jin but the fact that Soo Ah knows of her secret makes it a motive. Though, I don't think Tae Ra is that smart to think of killing Soo Ah. Her mother seem to be that desperate for that though. 

Also, next episode, I think Chief Lee is going to be the next murder victim. Someone will die next episode, just looking at the preview. 

• Like 4

Do you think Yoon Ah is a suspect or that she knows more than she's revealing? At first, I just thought she's a good student but then things got weird in this episode like she's suddenly too close to the investigation. Also why did she attend the hearing and stuff when others don't even care. What does she know.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Do you think Yoon Ah is a suspect or that she knows more than she's revealing? At first, I just thought she's a good student but then things got weird in this episode like she's suddenly too close to the investigation. Also why did she attend the hearing and stuff when others don't even care. What does she know.

I think she probably knows more than let on BUT definitely against the "system". She could have her own revenge agenda in mind - wont surprise me if she's another orphan from that orphanage. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Alright new theory i think byungho killed her or it's suicide. I think byungho got ordered (probs from someone higher) to kill her.

plus did anyone noticed that sooah was wearing the same dress when she got killed and was meeting beomjin.

• Like 3

...Anyone love Teacher Gi here? :joy:

To be honest, I love the pacing of the story. Gi is entering the circle. Hopefully he can gain trust from those corrupted individuals so that he can gain access to the truth he is desperate to find. 

:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, caprisun said:

imagine if announcer/ headphones girl was the murder wow that will be a twist

It occurred to me too, because I am looking for the least expected suspect  (as in Agatha Christie novels)

I also suspect Porter because of the sneakers 

@sushilicious I like the temporary teacher too, he is smart

Still I don't think any of the students did it. It seems to be one of her clients or the staff of the school or the parents 

There are mysteries involving the students but it doesn't have to be related to the murder, everyone has a secret

• Like 2

If we’re talking about least expected suspect, mine goes to YBJ’s father. And the boy probably knows, which is why he is rather agitated about Gi trying to get to the bottom of the case. 

The drama would pretty much end if prosecutor did not smash the wire tape <_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

The drama would pretty much end if prosecutor did not smash the wire tape <_<

That's the writer/PD-nim cue the smash.. :sweatingbullets::sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Only two episodes so my opinion may change but I really wish the kids themselves were the main characters and not the teachers

Also hoping we get plenty of flashbacks for the original case and not just them referring back to it a bit whilst having a present case of the guy they call "bundle" being the main focus. I realise the stories will be connected and it'll be a case of not having the current guy getting bullied ending up like the last two but the set up for the original murder/relationship between the two kids seemed intriguing so it would be nice for it to get a lot of screen time

Edit: Jeez 6 episodes in and still agree with the above - especially as the female lead teacher is dumb and annoying af

• Like 2

It's hard to guess the killer. The suspect changes every week. But for me, YBJ is most likely the killer. He probably good from outside but he is actually bad.

• Like 2