[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

larus

What I loved most about the hug was the hesitant, tentative manner in which CYH held KSY. It is so in line with his character, just like how he told his own doctor why he didn't want to appoint a guardian... That he didn't want the other person to have to share his burden. 

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an irony.  Well, Dr. Cha, if getting a hug means that you choose the path of short life then I want more than just a hug.  You better give me plenty of sweet scenes with your lady and marry her if not next ep the ep after next ep.  I want romance and happiness before the end. 

Man, and what's with those three visiting at such late hours.  Let Dr. Cha and his woman do their thing.  You have 3rd, 4th and 5th wheeling going on.  Can we have a little peaceful romantic night here, especially at the crucial moment when Dr. Cha was having symptoms of love? 

The text previews of ep 12 is out 

치료를 시작한 요한과 그 곁을 지키는 시영. 시영에 대한 마음이 커질수록 불확실한 미래로 인해 요한의 마음은 복잡해진다. 한편, 환우회 환자가 얽힌 사건을 파헤치던 손석기는 배후의 ‘선생’이란 인물에 집중하게 되는데...

Source

as far as I understand 

CYH will start treatment with Sy by his side ( me : in the sky) 

His feeling is grown bigger towards Sy as long as his concern  cause his uncertainty future( I gues cause his sickness and being about to get fired too) 

( me : don worry dear and dont think so much just follow your heart and leave the mind out, and sy it time to make sure he dont have time to think or back up) 

the prosecutor  will search the true behind the group of patient to find who behind them 

( I have  to admit he not that bad in ep 11 he show that knowing the true more important to him than his belief or judgment, I give him points  for how much he did afford to find the true

..I’m still catching up...but how John is at the house watching SY up the stairs is so sweet...(EP9)

Me: Urgh..just enter and the building and hug her already Gosh. Hahaha 

It's okay for YH to be fired.  I like to see him head over heals in love with SY and put her at the top of his priority list.  Live longer for her.  I really don't like preachy noble messages, like I'll die a doctor for the good of humanity.  Something like that.

That hug scene was so beautifully done, so intimate, but I felt like there was a message attached, "you want a hug?  I'll give you a hug but you won't be able to celebrate about it.  Ha!"  (Maybe there was even an evil laugh.)  I don't care.  I still want to celebrate the hug.  That's the most intimate gesture so far, even ever so heartbreaking.  Beggars can't be choosers.  I'm desperado.  I'll take anything even if I get a thousands knives thrown at me at the same time.

I have to say I hated  the prosecutor  so much but from ep 8 I start to understand  that he not that danger or evil like the nurse  

He still has belief, logic and values of life and law more than his personal  feeling even when they who motivated him he still dont let them control his judgment and acting 

On other hand the nurse is out of control, she not just motive by her hate and sadness, no she blind by them , she not searching for true or justice she just want revenge no matter if it was against the right person or not , in the right way or not 

She just lost in her sadness and lose  that she trying to live on by hate, she blindly hating  and targeting to be able to stop her feeling of guilt and sadness over her lost child 

As I write back than when I get that she force the patient to sign the agreement and she hidden that from the prosecutor and I wrote  she lost it and she more danger than him as she the one who using him with false  case 

The prosecutor  was clear with her , no life taken, no personal revenge he doing it cause it the right things to do and he going to stop CYH cause he think he going to do the same mistake again not cause he want to revenge on him for what he did 3 years ago 

But she different  she only think about how cyh stop her revenge 3 years ago , how he help her child  murder to be free from pain  

She has no limits, no logic, no firmly believes and has no empathy she can use any weapon to destroy CYH  no matter how it low or no matter how he dont deserve it 

I hope the prosecutor  at some point make her stop and face law too, I think she going to find about CYH  CIPA and use that to destroy  his life as doctor and I dont think  the prosecutor  will agree on it since he better than anyone know what mean to hide your sickness to do your job and since he proved  that he has his own rules that he dont allow himself to cross and he only want to arrest and stop cyh cause he dont agree  with his way and fear he do that again not he think he should stopped him without justice reasons 

By the way who send the cancer  patient to cyh team ??? I dont think it was the prosecutor now even when he was my number one suspect, he proved that he will not play  with someone life no matter what the reason 

So it the nurse?? Since she help him so she know about the cancer patient or is it the ex minster group?? 

Or dont tell it was all coincidentally??? No way over all the hospitals in Korea for her to move to CYH  team in that timeline?? Maybe it , it just drama after  all and i am here writing a complex evil hidden plan 

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

It's okay for YH to be fired.  I like to see him head over heals in love with SY and put her at the top of his priority list.  Live longer for her.  I really don't like preachy noble messages, like I'll die a doctor for the good of humanity.  Something like that.

That hug scene was so beautifully done, so intimate, but I felt like there was a message attached, "you want a hug?  I'll give you a hug but you won't be able to celebrate about it.  Ha!"  (Maybe there was even an evil laugh.)  I don't care.  I still want to celebrate the hug.  That's the most intimate gesture so far, even ever so heartbreaking.  Beggars can't be choosers.  I'm desperado.  I'll take anything even if I get a thousands knives thrown at me at the same time.

Yes beggars can be choosers :joy: 

We will take any touch, words or any romance with thankfully heart, and deal with the aftermath later 

Being a doctor or not no important here for us , just be healthy and have a happy  life and family  with Sy  but sadly being a doctor is so important to him so I hope he can continue that but he start to learn that it not the only important things in his life and he start to value that someone there Is crazy  worry  about him 

4 hours ago, SC2019 said:

What I loved most about the hug was the hesitant, tentative manner in which CYH held KSY. It is so in line with his character, just like how he told his own doctor why he didn't want to appoint a guardian... That he didn't want the other person to have to share his burden. 

Yeh I like it too 

It was so his character you know cause what you write ( by the way nice description :heart:)

But it was also so into his character cause he a man that never was in love before, never was close to someone  that much and sure never  touch  a woman or hug  her in romance way 

I like how he slowly get close to her, slowly  allowed his hand to touch her back and slowly get the courage to put  his head close to her head 

It not like he didn't want more but it was like he wasn't used  to do that,  he was nervous, when she hugged  him back he hugged her more tightly and allowed himself  to be relaxed  in her arm 

Watch: Ji Sung And Lee Se Young Crack Up From Unexpected Disruptions Filming “Doctor John”

by L. Kim
e26599c37b9c4c0aa801592cee737baf.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Doctor John” revealed a new behind-the-scenes video of its lead actors Ji Sung and Lee Se Young!

The clip shows the pair portraying great chemistry as they immerse in their roles of two compassionate doctors who are slowly but surely heading in the direction of romance. Even their rehearsals seem realistic as they focus on their lines despite the distractions about them.

Lee Se Young actually drives the red car used to pick up Ji Sung, but Ji Sung is the one who who backs it up into its original position. The caption asks, “My heart isn’t the only one that fluttered, right…?”

Later on, Ji Sung and Lee Se Young film the scene where she becomes protective of him after she finds out he has a rare illness. She blocks him from all kinds of “dangers,” such as children and hot drinks. Lee Se Young is so immersed in her role that she accidentally pinches Ji Sung to pull him away from the next danger, and he releases a silent scream of pain. Lee Se Young immediately rubs his arm apologetically, and the two of them laugh over it.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1347733wpp/watch-ji-sung-and-lee-se-young-crack-up-from-unexpected-disruptions-filming-doctor-john

Oh. I was like they are hugging each other... I was waiting for that even though the kiss has not come yet. 

Preview ep12 showing the journalist found something on Dr Cha and I don't really understand why that nurse is so crazy to destroy Dr Cha. He didn't kill her daughter and she need to realize that the person who kidnapped her daughter and killed her has already died and would have died as he was dying already. 

Looks like the Prosecutor is getting sicker already. 

Something going on with  Dr Cha's friend. 

Have to just wait for the ep12... 

Normally weekend SBS drama would be 20 episodes as with Fiery Priest. But Doctor John has 16 episodes only.  

I have to say that even when I said it before 

But CYH  really enjoying SY cute over protection toward him :joy:

How he cant enjoy it I am here cant get enough laughed seeing it , she so cute and lovely acting like his bodyguard  

More of  her cute over protection in the start of ep 12 they killing me here :kiss_wink:

Sy really one of kind girl 

I said after the huge  no chance to backup 

Holding hands  and more :smirk: the man has no chance to say no 

I am enjoying  this two in this episode  

Edit 

Okay I have to stop spoilering this episode  but can i live SY more 

I already love her character but it wasn't  enough

Everything she did this episode  was so heart warming, so touching, so mature love , so lovely 

I am  here falling her love warm how can it  CYH  could ever feel 

My friends  everything  was so warm but the warmth was when she thank him for staying a live all this years even when it was hard, lonely and scary she thanks  him for staying a live and coming to her life ( or her side) 

:heart: 

And the cute massage between  them is gifted of cuteness to us

On 8/10/2019 at 3:22 PM, qynn said:

Dr. Cha should not be running. but I always enjoy watching Ji Sung run. Weird, I know, but I noticed how good of runner he is in Defendant lol.

Sister!
I also really like the way Ji Sung runs. He learned to run just in time for the "Defendant", before he could not 4-)

It sad ending and sad previews 

Cyh facing that boy again in danger was a shock  to me I didn't  thought  they will bring him back 

And his secret out 

The hospital about to get him fired 

The ex minster is finally shown his face and plan to CYH ( dont ever think he will agree  with you even if you his last hope to be a doctor  again) 

But let all that a side  for latter when I watched  it with sub 

Now let focus on the most of the episode when it was so happy, cute and heartwarming for me 

Just one note: if CYH  and SY  get married it obviously to whose the house  last words will be ( who the leading that family) 

CYH  has no chances  he lost the game already, it the girl call now in everything,  he can't even objects ( the shopping scene was the best example, he was a little  kid saying yes to his mother orders) 

The 3 guys I want to fry on a stick right now are the 3 who decided to show up at our hero's home while he was romancing his lady.  My lovebirds could have kissed if there was no interruption.  With friends like these, who needs enemies. :angry:

One question  is CYH  trying to run away from his feeling  and sy did I saw wrong or he was applying  for new job  that outside Korea???

They not going to play that card of him going away for a while or open ending  

They were so cool till now to go on the stupid lover sacrifice right????? 

They was tilll now so cool and refreshing in the romance line to know better to not destroy it by having him having that usually stupid leads  road 

Right ??? :confounded:no CYH  will keep his promise to sy :cry:

Archived