[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this one.. every time I see it. KSH showing off her ring with JDY in the background :wub:. Didn't KSH already hinted to JDY her ring size is 7?..ha ha...

1573728531279.jpg 

Btw, I wonder if the wrap-up party will be held during the last broadcast where they will all watch it together. That would be really nice too :)... but why the H am I talking about the wrap-up so soon?... aigoo.. just thinking about it makes me sad :(

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I really like this one.. every time I see it. KSH showing off her ring with JDY in the background :wub:. Didn't KSH already hinted to JDY her ring size is 7?..ha ha...

Btw, I wonder if the wrap-up party will be held during the last broadcast where they will all watch it together. That would be really nice too :)... but why the H am I talking about the wrap-up so soon?... aigoo.. just thinking about it makes me sad :(

And we even know her shoe size is 240 (though remember, one should never gift shoes to a loved ones in Korean culture)! KSH is going round declaring her ring size and shoe size in the BTS :D It's wonderful to see how tight-knit the cast and crew are, and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves filming despite the punishing schedule. It's all blood and tears in the drama, but so much fun and humour behind the scenes.

Martial arts exponent Hwang sabu! (*Me squinting heard to search for spoilers in the photo...*)

I want to reach our happy ending with Nokdu and Dongju's wedding. But it's still sad to know that the drama is ending soon. KBS, will you please release a special episode with some BTS/commentary as episode 17?

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

And we even know her shoe size is 240 (though remember, one should never gift shoes to a loved ones in Korean culture)! KSH is going round declaring her ring size and shoe size in the BTS :D It's wonderful to see how tight-knit the cast and crew are, and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves filming despite the punishing schedule. It's all blood and tears in the drama, but so much fun and humour behind the scenes.

I want to reach our happy ending with Nokdu and Dongju's wedding. But it's still sad to know that the drama is ending soon. KBS, will you please release a special episode with some BTS/commentary as episode 17?

Haha.. true.. KSH advertising all her sizes in the BTS. Well, that's okay as long as JDY knows her ring size, that's all that matters :joy:

Ahhhh... the wedding.. just thinking about it makes me so excited :).. I hope we could really see like a wedding ceremony, I just feel like it would be SOO romantic if we have a scene like that. The drama has been doing an amazing job in capturing/showing beautiful scenery so I think a wedding scene would be absolutely stunning ^^...and yes, I hope we can have an ep 17 just like in Moonlight where we have the interviews of the cast. Since the final ep will air on a Monday, that ep 17 will fit exactly for the Tuesday slot since I know TTON is the last drama of KBS this year for this time slot.

56 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:
Food truck for JDY :heart:

Yes the wrap up party.. It is coming..soon:bawling:

But we will be able to see them in normal clothes and more picsss.. Im torn in between :dissapointed_relieved:

Awww... it's nice to see a food truck for JDY too. It's been a while since someone sent him one. I wonder to whom it came from though. So wow, this means they are still filming?... what a hectic schedule...

Yeah, excited to see them outside the drama too but sad to say goodbye to the drama :(... 

Will JDY cut his hair after?^^...

Actor Jang Dongyoon Adorably Joked Around in Awkwardness While Filming His Kiss Scene with Kim Sohyun for 'The Tale of Nokdu'

Actor Jang Dongyoon showed his adorable side through a making film!

On November 13th, KBS released 'The Tale of Nokdu's making video on their official Youtube channel. The video shows the cast members filming the 22nd episode of the drama, which will be aired on November 5th. It was a kiss scene that Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun had to film. 

Actor Jang Dongyoon was instructed by staff on how to make the move. He was ashamed of himself when the staff gave him bold instructions.

He was so ashamed that he didn't know what to do. He continued to joke around Kim Sohyun during rehearsals because of his awkwardness.

However, when the filming for the scene began, he immersed himself in his role.

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/11/14/actor-jang-dongyoon-showed-his-adorable-side-through-a-behind-scene-of-the-tale-of-nokdu-298838

Awwww... such lovely stills :love:... I especially like this one ^^...

IMG-20191115-094335.png 

The chemistry on and off is on another level :)... waiting for the other BTS since it's Friday ^-^ I hope it's the breakup scene coz I really wanna see that...

Oh no, idk if I should be happy about this or not :(... TTON will end next week guys, they'll broadcast 2 consecutive eps on Tuesday... however, not sure if this is really true tho.. gotta wait for a more reliable source...

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been in soompi, and it's my first post in this thread! I'm a latecomer to Nokdu and I'm sad that the show is coming to an end soon! But on the bright side I guess I have time to binge watch it. 

I think there's going to be a new bts today, but I had some time this week and I loved the previous bts, so I subbed it in English. It's not completely accurate (I translated from chinese to english), but it is the most complete version I could find with captions and everything :) So I'm posting it here is anyone is interested!

So we'll have 3 episodes next week? Which means there's only have ONE week left? I mean 4 days left?

Oh no! :scream:

For the first time since Sep30, I dont want monday to come :dissapointed_relieved: How can I deal with my withdrawal syndrome? How to say goodbye to these two precious babies now???

Pls, KBS, give us more kiss and sweet and detailed things in the last 3 eps. 

Btw, is there any BTS released today? 

k5jb3Je.gif

Sohyun age gap with her co-stars
Taecyeon - 10 years
Seungho - 6 years
Dojoon - 11 years
Dongyoon - 7 years

Out of all her major lead dramas, I really notice that Sohyun is enjoying and felt comfortable with his co-star in this drama The Tale Of Nokdu. I haven't watch the drama Ruler:Master of the Mask and Radio Romance but i did watch theit bts vids (so as not to be bias) and tried to compare it . She acts naturally in this drama. I'm just really amazed of her chemistry with Dongyoon. I can't even feel the 7 years age gap with him.

On the other hand, 3 more episodes to go...... i'm not ready to say goodbye coz i felt like its just started..oh my....

46 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Thanks~!...how about a shipping thread for our Macaron Couple? :joy:

I second this!! 

8 minutes ago, PuppyMacaron said:
I'm just really amazed of her chemistry with Dongyoon. I can't even feel the 7 years age gap with him.

Interestingly she and Seungho have the least difference in the list but I kind of feel their age gap more? Ahaha not in a bad way! But I do feel like Dongyoon and Sohyun are more like same age friends. He seems to be able to get along with anyone regardless because on his personality - outgoing but considerate, and their natural chemistry really translates well to screen. I'm happy Sohyun clearly enjoys filming with him 

KBS 'The Tale of Nokdu' by Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun finally rising to 7.7% ratings with the latest episode!

KBS 'The Tale of Nokdu' by Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun finally rising to 7.7% ratings with the latest episode!

Netizens comments :

(+48,-2) On my mind the rating already over 50%♡

(+32,-1) You'll see it more and more .

(+31,-4) I really like Jang Dongyoon's acting .

(+27,-3) Wow that's great!

(+24,-2) Jang Dongyoon's acting genius ㅠㅠ So cute and cool !

(+11,0) Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun's acting is the best ♡ Sohyun acting is so good and I've watched all of her drama because she's my favorite actress! The Tale of Nokdu let's go !

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/kbs-tale-of-nokdu-by-jang-dongyoon-and.html

Archived