• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PuppyMacaron said:

Sohyun age gap with her co-stars
Taecyeon - 10 years
Seungho - 6 years
Dojoon - 11 years
Dongyoon - 7 years

Out of all her major lead dramas, I really notice that Sohyun is enjoying and felt comfortable with his co-star in this drama The Tale Of Nokdu. I haven't watch the drama Ruler:Master of the Mask and Radio Romance but i did watch theit bts vids (so as not to be bias) and tried to compare it . She acts naturally in this drama. I'm just really amazed of her chemistry with Dongyoon. I can't even feel the 7 years age gap with him.

On the other hand, 3 more episodes to go...... i'm not ready to say goodbye coz i felt like its just started..oh my....

The one with Seungho it almost seems like she wants to throw up... 

The one with JDY is the best it seems like they are both into it and its so sensual:wub: the one with Dojoon comes in second he seems very passionate and she seems half there...

I do feel that KSH really feels at ease wit JDY even though JDY is very awkward right before a kiss scene they are very passionate when kissing and doing couple scenes..

Im so sad that we are nearing the end but i am also excited to see what they have in store for us..

@kiraning Welcome hope you will enjoy fangirling and crying with us till the last episode :blush:

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

The more mature they are, the more confident and professional they become... hence more daring in the skinship scene .... hehe

I don't want to wait that long but I hope they can work together again to play a couple in 5 years. Lots of time to practice!! Hehehe. 

@soesje Thank you!! I look forward to it! :D

I'm late to the conversation, but gosh that last episode was heartbreaking. Our poor Dongjeon couple :tears: This drama better have a happy ending where Nokdu and Dong Joo ride off into the sunset together or I am coming after the writers! 

I have to give major props to Jang Dong Yoon for his stellar acting- he's really blown me away. The look on Nokdu's face when the king talked about killing his son so he can keep the throne and then again at the end of the episode when he meets Dong Joo...I felt every ounce of hurt and pain with him. Definitely glad he's getting some recognition because he deserves it!

Btw, guys, if you want to watch the first radio interview of both JDY and KSH, it is now subbed. Thanks to the fan who volunteered last month but only managed to update now :D. Don't forget to thank the subber whose name is "Yoowol Kang".. she subbed it in ininzone's channel. Check it out ^^...

Thank you, lightbringer06 for sharing the subbed video of the first radio interview. I’m eager to see the subbed second radio interview. I saw somewhere that JDY has some interesting reactions when he read the comments from some listeners haha

2 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Has it been confirmed whether the last episode will air on 19 November (episodes 15+16 back-to-back) or 25 November (episode 16)?

Ahhh.....has Ssok (Jo Su Hyang) wrapped filming already?

Till now, there is no official news yet. 

I think Ssok have agency gathering.. I can see actress Kim Seul Gi in that picture.. They are from the same agency..

Hello sorry im a new here.. let me ask something pls.. is there any official news about their last episode will going to air back to back in next Tuesday yet? this is the first time a K-drama makes my heart felt concerned :sweatingbullets: i didnt want to say goodbye to this drama yet :(( i think i'd gonna miss them..

3 hours ago, J77 said:

Thank you, lightbringer06 for sharing the subbed video of the first radio interview. I’m eager to see the subbed second radio interview. I saw somewhere that JDY has some interesting reactions when he read the comments from some listeners haha

No problem, chingu :D. And oh yes, JDY's reactions there are quite odd ^_^. We'll probably have to wait for the second one if the subber does it as well.

Wait, what happened, though, did KBS forgot to upload the BTS today? Oh man... Or is it because there's a Vlive BTS on Monday that they decided not to release anything today? And here I was excited for nothing that I wanna see their breakup scene making :phew:

@Annisa Setyadi Hello, there, chingu :).. No, there isn't any official announcement/news about the last episodes yet ^^. We'll have to wait.

31 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Wait, what happened, though, did KBS forgot to upload the BTS today? Oh man... Or is it because there's a Vlive BTS on Monday that they decided not to release anything today? And here I was excited for nothing that I wanna see their breakup scene making :phew:

I've already broken the replay button watching the bed scene making video. Will just have to break it some more till something new comes out. This is a torture I don't know if I'm more sad about the episodes this week or the fact that the drama is ending. 

Yesterday's filming. Can't really see anything though it doesn't really count as a spoiler.

I love this scene. Nokdu's and Dong Joo's sweet story of first love captured in such a simple yet endearing moment.

13-19.gif

Credit: https://blog.naver.com/yeowoo_byul2

Link for the special v-live BTS release at 10am KST on 18 Nov (Mon): https://www.vlive.tv/video/160802

Aww I love the new set of stills - doesn't make up for a BTS video, but my heart is kept happy for a while ~ :heart:

So the King is still around til ep 16 (while I guess that is to be expected) but can it be he still doesnt know ND is his son? Hoping it doesnt get dragged til then!

@lightbringer06 Definitely a number of them look way better than the angles chosen for the drama. I love the one when they are lying in bed and you can see Sohyun's face, oh my gawd she literally looks like she came out of a comic, with her big eyes looking at DY/Nokdu like that.

Also I love all the kiss pictures because yes I have to look at their kisses from all angles mwehehehe. 

Archived