[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

Omg 2 sad endings in a row T_T I cannot with our crying sad couple... But almost all truths are out, the last seems to be with the King finding out who his son actually is. We have 3 episodes left... maybe at least 1 full ep with our happy couple please??

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NokDu Finds Out About DongJu's Past Through DongJu's Old Male Servant And Connecting The Puzzles Together.

He Searches For DongJu And Finds Her In Time And He Sees Her Holding Her Crossbow.

He Realizes Why DongJu Is Treating Him Like That. He Cries.

He Lets Her Go Before The Others Find Her. DongJu Runs Away While He Continues To Cry.

my very very very tiny comfort in this noble idiocy act... is that there was a very real looming threat hanging above DJ's head at the end of the episode (heck guards were after her, why did the servant reveal who she was??), and just watching ND at one sudden swoop understand why she left when she did, felt better/more convincing than the usual trope. At least it wasn't dragged too long, though I wish they had told each other the truths, but still given the nature of it, I can sort of understand.  

This episode is full of tears.  Almost ND cries everytime when he shows up...for his father,  for the cruel king,  for DJ's leaving and for her miserable experience.  I don't think it's noble idiocy for DJ to break up. She left because she believes ND will definitely be hurt if she stays. She can beat it if things were only just ND being her enemy's son,  but she misunderstood ND when he said he would like to protect his father. She thought he's going to stand by the king. So when she assassins the king he has to make the hard choice,  which will make him heartbreaking (although he is now).  

If it's ND and DJ's fate to bear their tragic life,  then it's our audience's fate to hurt with them...:tears:I cried for almost an hour today for them... 

11 minutes ago, Veronica Xu said:

She can beat it if it was just ND is her enemy's son,  but she misunderstood ND when he said he would like to protect his father. She thought he's going to stand by the king.

When They Were At Sea, I Think NokDu Was Talking About YeonJo, His Adopted Father. He Wants To Save And Protect Him.

DongJu Doesn't Know Yet That He Has Another Father, Not King GwangHae. 

Glad that it wasn't noble idiocy in the true k-drama sense, but it's still so so so heartbreaking. Ending two episodes in literally tears is too much for my heart to take. At least they both know the truth about each other, even though the truth cuts like a knife to the heart.

KBS better pack all the humour and sugar they can find into the two BTS clips of this week (if they don't want complaints from distraught viewers, that is)......

Webtoon author drew this - Nokdu and Dong Joo are her own favourite characters so I'm sure she felt even sadder than us viewers seeing them bawl their eyes out.

Aeng Du-ya.... we need you to spread more sunshine in the drama.

after finding out what type of person the king is i understand why nokdu will side with YM.. but i do think YM in the end will try to kill ND or will want to take DJ from him.. but it least by then the king will be dethroned and he wont be killing random ppl for saying things he doenst like to hear..

Its sad to see that vague communication led to misunderstandings and a break up of our lovely couple.. if they just had been honest and told each other what is happening in their life this would have never happened.. thats why my advise to every couple is communicate with each other that is the key to a happy/healthy relationship..

really hoping and wishing ND and DJ will be back together by the end of the next episode se we could at least get another few happy moments a kiss and perhaps a bed scene

5 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

I think I want to skip this latest episode after reading everyone’s comments! :bawling:

same sentiments ... i shall hold on till next week... and meanwhile, just kept replaying all the sweet moments and sweet kisses, plus the macaroon bts to nurse my aching heart 

NokDu Remembers Letting DongJu Go

DongJu At Her Family's Burial Place, Remembers Her Mom Telling Her She Needs To Survive/Live.

Queen Yu Wants To See Her Son, YeonJo Reveals About Her Son NokDu.

King's Guard Told Him That Yeon Soo Is Already Dead. King Gwanghae Is Shocked And Asked Who Is Really That Guard (NokDu) .

Archived