[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

I'd been so focused on the Haru-Dan Oh romantic cuteness, to fully appreciate Beak Kyung's awesomeness. But after rewatching the episodes for the 3rd time now.....Lee Jae Wook sure is one handsome man. His face looks so perfectly chistled:blush:

Haru is adorably handsome... but Beak Kyung is plain hot. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Fans Claim That SF9’s Rowoon Talks Way Too Much at Fan Meetings

In contrast to popular belief, SF9‘s Rowoon is very talkative, and fans recently stepped up to testify that he talks way too much at fan meetings.

rowoon

In an online post, fans are sharing their experience with Rowoon at fan meetings, who is now known as “too much talker“.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/fan-meetings-sf9-rowoon-talking-talkative-online/

It must have very difficult for him to play such a quiet character. He doesn't even have much lines. Poor Rowoon :(

Edited by -Cherry Blossom-
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
22 hours ago, Jillia said:

This scene was so cute! :wub:

Hide contents

Credit: chaeunwoo

I agree.  Super cute scene.  She is so cute when she goes all heart fluttery for a moment and then realizes what she is doing and then immediately goes into denial or attempts to control herself.  It is just so darn endearing.  

I also love the scene where Do Hwa is fanboying on Ha Ru's back.  Dan O gets in between them and does this cute butt wiggle to get them to separate so that she can end the budding Bromance between our male extras before it gets started.  B)   This series is full of priceless gem scenes.  I hope they can keep this up through the entire series because it makes it so entertaining.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year