Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

@stargazer187

Yeah, Dan Oh is mostly unnerved by how the writer is putting her on stage. She is like this damsel-in-distress with a heart disease who is swooning over a jerk. But still she is determined that she can change her fate and hope that'll be the case. I think it would be so unfair if again she would die. On the other hand, maybe then the writer would give her and Ha Ru a happy ending as leads in a new manhwa. Who knows, right? :D

1571411525.gif

• Like 9

Eeeeek... can we have this as a scene, please!?:wub:

52274311cc41751442c3532d1e7896f9a55e97aa

Credit: MBC

And.... what the heck is with Baek Kyung's aka Lee Jae Wook's hair. :lol: Is this really from this drama? In the future episodes...?

8837114899f4d882bc76ae2db9b8187e6ec08892

Credit: DC Gall

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Jillia I dunno if it's part of the writer's plan or I've just read it too much between the lines. DO has the ability to see the storyboard while the other self-aware extras don't. And HR can interrupt the stage while the other two don't. So both DO and HR seems like completing each other. She has the storyboard and he can execute their cup d'tat plan. It's a perfect duo that dried squid worried about. Both are extras who have more free time in the shadow which made them possible to start rebelling against the writer's plot and changed the main story. 

Is it from the bts, which one?? I don't see this tho. Hope so. Look how he looks at her so tenderly. Aww..

Noooo... I like their current hair style. Hope the stylist won't change to that way. Andwaeee... I see the new HR in the preview also got a hairstyle make over. Geez, I want them to be like what they are now. 

You may be right about that. Like that these two complement each other so well that they actually can change the story. The question  is just if it's always good and if it actually does help, e.g. Do Hwa. It's the same as with timetravelling. Just because you know the past doesn't meant you can change it without having any consequences. So maybe in the end things are set the way they're planned to happen. Just like Do Hwa may never get the girl - at least not in this drama.

No it's not from a bts. :D I think it's actually for some of the posters or pre-drama stills. Ha Ru is always looking so softly at Dan Oh. :wub:

Hahahaha... I had to laugh so hard. I mean Lee Jae Wook and everyone else is handsome as they are. But that hair. Please let him have his half bangs back.

• Like 7

I think I'm addicted. I simply cannot stop myself from watching the episodes over and over again, nor can I stop myself from refreshing this discussion thread as well as the comment section in mydramalist every 2 hours..... Dan Oh is just soo damn adorable. And her reactions are always so spot-on and relatable. She's simply amazing. Kim Hye-Yoon has officially become my favourite actress.

g9q8DfKgs5GelItuNTk7KOOhHp1AgTzGBnvH201a

• Like 7
  • Love 2

But then this happened, @leeminhosny!

1571482154.gif

15714932191.gif

@stargazer187

The drama just creates the bittersweet balance between sweet moments and angst. Like how... we're not even half-way through with this drama and we don't even know half of what's going on. But they give these moments and I'm not ready when the real angst kicks in. I can't take Ha Ru ignoring Dan Oh... probably on stage and maybe when the scene is over he regrets it. Or worse the writer just erases his memories. :(

• Like 9

I think Rowoon's acting doesn't get enough praise, he isn't only visual, his acting has definitely improved and he uses his voice so good , I really suprised his voice's power ,I hope everybody don't talk only about his visual :tears: generally everybody talk other casting acting but not Rowoon :tears: yes I know he is guilty why he is so beautiful:lol:

58dca135-어하루E10-7.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Extras Squad is GOALS! (also tiny bit of jealous Ha Ru there. :P )

418230101186c03a35ee909db3f064a543f6d5ad

And this... just because I can! :D

468834109420bde2303c06217f9f0becd2b8e5c3

• Like 5
  • Love 4

20 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think Rowoon's acting doesn't get enough praise, he isn't only visual, his acting has definitely improved and he uses his voice so good , I really suprised his voice's power ,I hope everybody don't talk only about his visual :tears: generally everybody talk other casting acting but not Rowoon :tears: yes I know he is guilty why he is so beautiful:lol:

It's the first time I saw him and before this drama I knew nothing about him. At first I didn't even know that he's a member of a k-pop group and just thought he's an actor. Anyway, while he has simply captivated me with his beauty, I enjoy his acting quite a lot. He has such expressive eyes and he's perfect as Haru. Can't imagine anyone else playing Haru. I think Rowoon is doing a great job with his acting, whoever casted him hit a jackpot. :wub: Actually, the whole cast is very solid, I love them all.

• Like 12

Btw I loved the interactions between Ha Ru and Do Hwa as well. Especially when Do Hwa was questioning whether anything would change when/if Joo Da becomes self-aware or if everything would just be the same. Also, I think he was a bit thoughtless - without meaning it - telling Ha Ru basically he is lucky because he has no story and role to fullfill in the story while Do Hwa has to watch Joo Da from afar. And I feel like Ha Ru was just thinking that his role isn't so far off from Do Hwa's role - at least so far.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Now I wish Rowoon do an ost for this drama. Just listened to his sweet voice on  Masked Singer video clip.

Maybe he can sing this. lol

Spoiler

the lyrics goes:  https://popgasa.com/2014/03/05/40-counting-stars-별-헤는-밤/

On a starry night
I see you before my eyes
After night and day of longing
I think of that day

I draw you out on a canvas
Pretty lips, those deep eyes
I will put you on here and keep you
The smile from back then, even your warmth

Stay by me a little longer
Even if my closed eyes say goodbye
Stay by me a little longer
Stay by me, don’t go

Also I wanna see the new BTS video of Extraordinary You, I know it's on naver but I can't watch it.:tears:

Hope it get's uploaded to Youtube soon!

-------

• Like 5

I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but the scene where Beak Kyung talks to Dan Oh at the swimming pool in the last episode..and gives her that towel.

It doesn't actually fall on the floor the first time she gets up- it falls on the chair but the very next scene shows it falling on the floor.

• Like 5

@Jillia I loved that moment :lol: jealous Haru is the best thing ever and love how Do Hwa quickly caught up with the mood change and tries to wiggle out of the situation. :D

• Like 11

@Jillia With these gifs, I think you are making me wanna watch the episode again a second time! Lol!

Maybe I will just do that!:lol:

tumblr_pzkhjcOf4F1w73lqxo1_400.gifvtumblr_pzkhjcOf4F1w73lqxo2_400.gifv

tumblr_pzkhjcOf4F1w73lqxo3_400.gifvtumblr_pzkhjcOf4F1w73lqxo6_400.gifv

tumblr_pzkhjcOf4F1w73lqxo4_400.gifvtumblr_pzkhjcOf4F1w73lqxo5_400.gifv

credit: heliophile ☼

I think I'm going to love this extra Art Teacher if I was in her class!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Now I wish Rowoon do an ost for this drama. Just listened to his sweet voice on  Masked Singer video clip.

Maybe he can sing this. lol

-------

yes we already wait SF9 OST , 90% they sing OST , SF9 sang for Familiar Wife Drama OST, I really love so much it, I hope it is like this OST

Spoiler

1 hour ago, nateko said:

It's the first time I saw him and before this drama I knew nothing about him. At first I didn't even know that he's a member of a k-pop group and just thought he's an actor. Anyway, while he has simply captivated me with his beauty, I enjoy his acting quite a lot. He has such expressive eyes and he's perfect as Haru. Can't imagine anyone else playing Haru. I think Rowoon is doing a great job with his acting, whoever casted him hit a jackpot. :wub: Actually, the whole cast is very solid, I love them all.

Yes I saw so many Korean said they thought he is actor they don't know that he is idol too , I think after this drama he will receive so many drama offer :wub: He will be great a actor :wub: I hope everybody praise his acting too,he has worked so much for this 

49 minutes ago, Jillia said:

. :P The way Ha Ru's "male lead eyes" just stopped him.

I laugh a lot this line  "male lead eyes" :lol::joy: this can be the best line :joy:

30 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

@Jillia With these gifs, I think you are making me wanna watch the episode again a second time! Lol!

Maybe I will just do that!:lol:

Shin Sae Mi is so funny:lol: 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, StarUnnie said:

Im sorry but for some reason I shipped BK and DO hope they will end together :D

Yeah me too! Idk why but i ship them more! I actually feel sorry for BK, his past (and current situation) is truly no joke but i truly believed overcome all of that he's quite a nice guy. In the shadow he likes DO sincerely, i hope he'll be nicer overcoming his trauma and DO will get to notice that too. 

IMHO DO & HR together will be too cliche but yeaah i guess it's how it'll end, they're the real main couple.