[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

26 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

@MsMagic @Minyeonie is that new edition? Or from goblin days?

It was posted only today but I saw "Tokkebi Special," I am going to disclaim the freshness of that article :lol: I just want to understand those articles and I also hope that they will come out in public once again for TYH's Japan promotion. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Since I miss the Pichi couple, I wanted to write this very short letter that I know they will not able to read at all. Unless, they lurk here. :lol:

Dear LDW-YIN,

I hope you can do interviews or do some sort of apperance in public once again, better if you're together. Not hoping for a dating revelation, because we prefer a marriage revelation maybe now or later. Just leave all the delulus to us B)

• Like 1
  • Love 9

I just wanna post this reel to real couple just to compare things happen to pichi couple.. do u find their similarities?

Spoiler

And i really really happy if pichi couple can be as sweet as this couple after married..

Spoiler

P.s: when this couple attend award show (i forgot what tv station), ajh unconciously want to hold ghs's hand.. but she refuse his hand and held his arm instead.. she was more cautios than him bcoz that time they announce their relationship yet..

I think "live" event like tyh kakao live chat can give more real evidence between them rather than bts..

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Bcoz i'm boring.. i just watch yin kbs cool fm volume up with guest iu, her bff.. its so funny to see n hear they chat n laugh so hard.. yin is really a good friend n sister for iu.. There always interesting "incident" that happen between them when travelled to italy together.. since yin is a sincere person, i think iu bcome comfortable n trust her so much.. but i cant stop laughing when i watch their chat.. sun-cream "incident" was d most funny story.. all i can say is being with inna, you will always laugh n happy.. :D

yin also is a very considerate person and take care of iu.. she maybe really an innocent person and can "touched" easily but she can take a "lead" to protect her beloved.. such a true friend indeed..

I think she should get someone who take care of her as much as she did to others.. pokes oppa ldw.. :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Maybe some of u already watch this video of d last broadcast of yin as dj in kbs cool fm volume up.. but from this video, i learn about several new things such as:

1. Yin reveived fans made "business card" as a dj.. this business card thing was mention in some of goblin script so i think d writer maybe a listener to kbs cool too.. yin really has many fans since her dj time.. d last broadcast also hit 11.400 incoming message (beat GD as a guest which only 7000 message).. wow..

2. Yin gave some of her business card to iu as a wishfull card and iu still keep it for d best time to use it.. i just remember tyh scene when kjr got wishfull block from ojs.. is it a coincidence?

3. Yin really loves flower.. iu made a song for her and she mention about gardenia flowers that yin had at home.. yin is so cute that she told iu why d flowers didnt bloom eventho she watering it everyday? :D

So.. she really loves flower right? And maybe ldw knew about it.. when their last tyh group photo, i guess ldw was talking about flowers they've got from tyh production.. and when they want to selca, he gave her flowers.. so sweet..

4. Yin loves a fans called her "saranghae yoo inna.." guess who did this "again" in front of her live event?? Ldw oppa did !! Hahaha.. is this really coincidence or maybe ldw really always listen to her dj-ing broadcasts? I guess he really knows how to make her happy..

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Looking forward to their promotion as a couple at Japan, 'coz I really miss them. TVN  should make an effort on this! since they didn't promote TYH well back in the days. Suffering from TYH withdrawals for a month now. :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

Just to feed my delulu mind and heart. . .

After Goblin, they used to have the same bracelet 

hBt5VXu.jpg

Post Goblin LDW Fan Meet at SK around March 2017

g2Rh8bP.jpg

YIN posing for Marie Claire April 2017 issue

U4MrUIp.jpg

After LDW shoot for Marie Claire Taiwan (July 2017)

I thought at first, Marie Claire sponsored for that bracelet (since they are both endorsers of this brand) however LDW wore the bracelet many times before he pose/endorsed for Marie Claire which shows they have this bracelet way before their endorsement. Here's my theories:

1)they bought it together

2)influenced the other to get the same bracelet 

3)A gift for each other

The three reasons are okay but I'm hoping that its either of the 1 and 2 reasons. Omoooo! I guess they were already an item after Goblin. Heart flutterssss :heart::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 9

39 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Maybe some of u already watch this video of d last broadcast of yin as dj in kbs cool fm volume up.. but from this video, i learn about several new things such as:

1. Yin reveived fans made "business card" as a dj.. this business card thing was mention in some of goblin script so i think d writer maybe a listener to kbs cool too.. yin really has many fans since her dj time.. d last broadcast also hit 11.400 incoming message (beat GD as a guest which only 7000 message).. wow..

2. Yin gave some of her business card to iu as a wishfull card and iu still keep it for d best time to use it.. i just remember tyh scene when kjr got wishfull block from ojs.. is it a coincidence?

3. Yin really loves flower.. iu made a song for her and she mention about gardenia flowers that yin had at home.. yin is so cute that she told iu why d flowers didnt bloom eventho she watering it everyday? :D

So.. she really loves flower right? And maybe ldw knew about it.. when their last tyh group photo, i guess ldw was talking about flowers they've got from tyh production.. and when they want to selca, he gave her flowers.. so sweet..

4. Yin loves a fans called her "saranghae yoo inna.." guess who did this "again" in front of her live event?? Ldw oppa did !! Hahaha.. is this really coincidence or maybe ldw really always listen to her dj-ing broadcasts? I guess he really knows how to make her happy..

It was definitely a fun live vid to watch. Learnt of their deep friendship..guess only IU knows the 'truth':naughty:

17 minutes ago, Ktine Ashiya said:

Looking forward to their promotion as a couple at Japan, 'coz I really miss them. TVN  should make an effort on this! since they didn't promote TYH well back in the days. Suffering from TYH withdrawals for a month now. :sweatingbullets: 

Hide contents

I thought at first, Marie Claire sponsored for that bracelet (since they are both endorsers of this brand) however LDW wore the bracelet many times before he pose/endorsed for Marie Claire which shows they have this bracelet way before their endorsement. Here's my theories:

3)A gift for each other

The three reasons are okay but I'm hoping that its either of the 1 and 2 reasons. Omoooo! I guess they were already an item after Goblin. Heart flutterssss :heart::wub:

Pray your guess is right..if so..means they were dating since 2017..hahahaha

• Love 7

Also..rewatching TYH makes me realise that aside from LDW..YIN also had her influences into the show..having pink everywhere..wardrobe to lappy..and having her ttalgis and flowers...in picnics to cushions..PD nim really allow their influences to be that obvious

• Love 6

11 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

???

OYS: Ttalgi! Ttalgi! *then made KJR smell the strawberries*

KJR: Smells good! Smells like air freshener 

YIN: *broke out of character and laughed then scene got cut*

• Like 2
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Ktine Ashiya said:

Hide contents

hBt5VXu.jpg

g2Rh8bP.jpg

U4MrUIp.jpg

3)A gift for each other

Ive been seeing this bracelet often lately. Hahaha. I wish this was their gifts to each other.

because why not? Im really wondering what dongwook gave inna this time. Im pretty

sure  he gave her a drama gift this time. If he gave her vitamins for her not to be sick, i bet he gave her give drama gift.:blush:

• Love 6

Anneyeong!!! A bit busy today  and  I'm a wreck and trying to distract myself from a very important meeting later after lunch but here's an encouragement from our dear Yoo In na to keep the positive vibes of our thread

• Love 5