Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

9 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

This is so funny.... i cant stop laughing when i see yin in early days.. she is too cute and dorky.. hahahahaha

it was a nice 40 eps to watch and see them all 'grow', the B Boy one was nice cos after that they all looked so cool, especially when YIN was only known to flip hair...her B boy dance wasnt to be trifled with:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

So I was doing some Internet stalking on Dong Wook oppa and he seems to have had quite a number of exes, and most of them his partners in dramas (Kim Hyun Joo, Jessica of SNSD, Lee Da Hae, with the only exception of Bae Suzy whom he didn't do a drama with) :lol: Can't blame the ladies - I mean how could you not fall for this guy.

So because of this, it kind of gave me more reason to believe that it was YIN who was hesitant to commit post-Goblin. I can't blame her, I would be cautious about having feelings for a very handsome guy like LDW as well, who is quite notorious for his charisma and making beautiful ladies fall for him.

In TYH though - I wonder if YIN was still able to control herself. Their chemistry onscreen is explosive, they are obviously smitten with each other in real life. In the first few BTSs you could see she was trying, but in the latter BTSs she seems to have loosened up - which makes me wonder: did she finally give in? 

• Love 9

Didn't know LDW was also in a scandal with Kim Hyun joo... hmmmmm he tends to fall in love with his partners and I guess his sense of humor/wit is one factor why his partners fall in love with him aside from the good  looks 

Yoo In na was in another scandal too though I don't know the guy... I was reading something aboutYIN and it mentioned she cried on her radio show because of it 

Spoiler

Yoo In Na began by saying, “At first, I thought it [rumor] was about me, too. I used to hang out with Jang Dong Min pretty often. So when I saw articles that stated he was in a ‘short and sweet relationship’ with a female top star, I thought to myself, ‘Ah, maybe he thought we were in a relationship?’” Then Yoo In Na said, “But he went on to say he kissed the girl, and that’s when I knew it was definitely not me.”

https://ygfamilyy.tumblr.com/post/17477793048/yoo-in-na-is-not-dating-jang-dong-min-comedian

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Didn't know LDW was also in a scandal with Kim Hyun joo... hmmmmm he tends to fall in love with his partners and I guess his sense of humor/wit is one factor why his partners fall in love with him aside from the good  looks 

Yoo In na was in another scandal too though I don't know the guy... I was reading something aboutYIN and it mentioned she cried on her radio show because of it 

Reveal hidden contents

Yoo In Na began by saying, “At first, I thought it [rumor] was about me, too. I used to hang out with Jang Dong Min pretty often. So when I saw articles that stated he was in a ‘short and sweet relationship’ with a female top star, I thought to myself, ‘Ah, maybe he thought we were in a relationship?’” Then Yoo In Na said, “But he went on to say he kissed the girl, and that’s when I knew it was definitely not me.”

https://ygfamilyy.tumblr.com/post/17477793048/yoo-in-na-is-not-dating-jang-dong-min-comedian

hehe...i would prefer her not to have that relationship - personal bias...not against comedians..just not her 'style'? heheh:D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

So I was doing some Internet stalking on Dong Wook oppa and he seems to have had quite a number of exes, and most of them his partners in dramas (Kim Hyun Joo, Jessica of SNSD, Lee Da Hae, with the only exception of Bae Suzy whom he didn't do a drama with) :lol: Can't blame the ladies - I mean how could you not fall for this guy.

were they really wookie's exes or just dating rumour? because my heart is so weak :sweatingbullets: back then his sister just claimed 1 ex who was a singer rite?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

were they really wookie's exes or just dating rumour? because my heart is so weak :sweatingbullets: back then his sister just claimed 1 ex who was a singer rite?

His agency denied all of them except Suzy. I don’t know the reason why he confirmed his relationship with Suzy publicly. My guess is Suzy preferred it that way (his relationship with LMH was also publicly known).

If you read the reasons for the dating speculations, they kind of gave sense to the dating impression. Also, quite sure he dated LDH - that was way too obvious 

1 hour ago, michsg said:

hehe...i would prefer her not to have that relationship - personal bias...not against comedians..just not her 'style'? heheh:D

I think after her break up with Ji Hyun Woo in 2014, she did not enter into a new relationship. Well, not until Lee Dong Wook in 2017 (just kidding...or not haha :blush: )

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, lhynne said:

Reveal hidden contents

This gives me the impression how much she would rather have her relationship (whenever and if ever she is in one) private. She doesn't want a repeat of what happened in the past. 

5 hours ago, MsMagic said:

In TYH though - I wonder if YIN was still able to control herself. Their chemistry onscreen is explosive, they are obviously smitten with each other in real life. In the first few BTSs you could see she was trying, but in the latter BTSs she seems to have loosened up - which makes me wonder: did she finally give in? 

Oh gosh, I hope and wish she has. That is if they have not started seeing each other before TYH started. The way I see it though, LDW, during TYH, seems to have worked hard to prove himself to her, and it seems he has touched her heart this time. :wub:

• Love 6

53 minutes ago, aveerie said:

This gives me the impression how much she would rather have her relationship (whenever and if ever she is in one) private. She doesn't want a repeat of what happened in the past. 

Oh gosh, I hope and wish she has. That is if they have not started seeing each other before TYH started. The way I see it though, LDW, during TYH, seems to have worked hard to prove himself to her, and it seems he has touched her heart this time. :wub:

Yes I saw that too! How in TYH (compared to Goblin), he seems more respectful, more mature in how he flirts with her. I really think he wants her, I hope he was able to break down those walls.

• Love 9

some repeats, but i am not sure if i saw this statement at 1.38 onwards before .. YIN said 'she felt the TYH role will make her happy'

WAE?? WAE?? :naughty:

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Posted (edited)

My English is poor

Translation by Google:

With Jessica is not true. In 2012 LDW attended good friend Jeong Jun Ha's wedding party. At that party, he met (co-star) Jessica, they chatted each other, Jeong Jun Ha also chatted together, the reporter took pictures of them three and took pictures of LDW and Jessica Two. The next day they two had in a dating rumour.

Kim Hyun Joo was also just co-star. After drama LDW said: Thanks to Kim Hyun Joo ssi, she is nice . She was helpful him during the shooting and had a pleasant cooperation.

The others,  I don't know about it,  no comment.

LDW has worked as MC, knows that the atmosphere on the spot is very important and he wants to make everyone happy to shoot.

He takes care of other actors, and older actors publicly praise him as a good actor and a good man. The fans of the co-actresses like him and hope that he and their favorite actresses will become a couple. This drama wants to be a couple, and that drama wants to be a couple. There were three of couples have appeared with him in a Variety show: Roommate.

Cp fans vigorously publicize and promote, so there are many misleading rumors.

Even an actress joked said that after Goblin wanted to marry him.

LDW will pursue the woman he likes, and the others women he will politely refuse.

In this thread, if you have no a strong heart,  you can't understand those rumours. You'll be unhappy.

In 2012 LDW attended good friend Jeong Jun Ha's wedding party.

At that party, he met (co-star) Jessica, they three chatted.

The next day they two had in a dating rumour.

006QhBHzgy1g2e2mm48ekj303d094gn0.jpg

Edited by ayarien
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

Hmm why u all being so serious? Hehe.. we were here just to have fun to ship ldw n yin right? So just enjoy d ride.. :D

@ayarien thanks so much for ur effort to clarify those issues.. i'm agree with u.. many rumors everywhere.. d more u bcome popular that "dissease" will getting worst..

That pic of ldw n j*ss*ca being used for s*zy dating too.. was it too weird? Hahaha.. u should check kingkong ent released statement too.. for me its super weird.. bcoz they actually didnt admit or confirm ldw relationship.. they just said classic standard comments like "they were getting to know each other in a good way bla bla bla".. so personally i cant believe that news too.. plus just months later broke up news also released.. i was like? What? How come u said this isnt just media play? Lols.. so dont take it too seriously.. its ent business guys.. and its a common things to do.. 

I will really believe if i saw them being together and clarification came up directly from their own mouth.. hahahaha..

Btw.. some of u said that ldw ideal type was iu? Do u know why he choose her? I dont think that iu is closely to ideal type that he always describe of.. bcoz i always imagine his ideal type is really close to yin.. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Btw.. some of u said that ldw ideal type was iu? Do u know why he choose her? I dont think that iu is closely to ideal type that he always describe of.. bcoz i always imagine his ideal type is really close to yin.. hahaha

I think he chose IU from among the choices. I think also that he chose IU then because her songs were his fave songs at that time. YIN was not among the choices. Am pretty sure that if our girl had been one of the choices, he won't think twice about picking her. :relieved:

But, hey, he could have also picked IU because he is trying to make a good impression on his crush's best friend to get her vote. BUT then that could just be my delulu heart speaking out. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

This is hilarious hahaha... 

this is why i like LDW..he's verrrryyyyy sweet.....obliging..and still smile about it sincerely...i mean i know he is an actor..but u can feel that he is sincere...not just acting sincere if you get what i mean:D

• Like 1
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, aveerie said:

I think he chose IU from among the choices. I think also that he chose IU then because her songs were his fave songs at that time. YIN was not among the choices. Am pretty sure that if our girl had been one of the choices, he won't think twice about picking her. :relieved:

But, hey, he could have also picked IU because he is trying to make a good impression on his crush's best friend to get her vote. BUT then that could just be my delulu heart speaking out. :sweat_smile:

see the delulu in me too!!

Extract from the article:

When asked who he preferred between the glamourous G.NA or the nation's sweetheart IU, he chose IU, admitting that he preferred cute over sexy. And between veteran actors Oh Yeon Soo and Go So Young, he revealed that he had worked with Oh Yeon Soo in the past, picking her in the end

i know its lame since there is an actress with this name whom i also watch her shows now and then....but LDW/KJR pick OH-YEON-SOO !!!:lol: and he preferred cute over sexy:blush:

• Love 6

The struggle to hear any news about the two of them is real :bawling:

• Sad 6

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

The struggle to hear any news about the two of them is real :bawling:

Yes it is :tears: As a shipper for almost 9 years, this act has taught me a lot about patience and having unwavering faith. 

• Love 8

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

Yes it is :tears: As a shipper for almost 9 years, this act has taught me a lot about patience and having unwavering faith. 

Thanks!

Meanwhile, this thread be like...*croo, croo*

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1