[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

29 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Love their hugs... 

Notices also that in their hugs and kisses they always have full body contact. :wub:

Sometimes it’s really frustrating when couple in kdrama acting lovey dovey hugging and kissing during close up shot but the moment the camera zoom out you can see that their bodies are not even touching each other :rolleyes:

In TYH there’s not many skinship between the leads but when they hugs and kiss, they always have a full body contact even at their first hug and during their reunion kiss LDW even pull YIN’s body closer  to him which makes the kiss feels like real. 

• Love 11

2 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Third, her hobby is reading books

This is one of the reasons why I think, between LDW and YIN, it was YIN who was hesitant to take the relationship to the next level, after Goblin.

Voracious readers are smart and astute critical-thinkers. Although not all voracious readers are intelligent when it comes to love, YIN also happens to be a Gemini woman, who is usually independent, clever and charming (i.e. think Angelina Jolie - she’s a Gemini). A Gemini woman who loves to read is usually mighty impressive

In my opinion, she wasn’t ready to enter into a relationship with LDW post-Goblin. Perhaps she thought he was too charismatic, or maybe she wasn’t ready emotionally - whatever her reasons were, they were most likely fueled by her tendencies to think things through before doing anything. You know the saying “love does not start where reason ends”? That is based on a Gemini woman who loves to read hehehe

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

5 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

The first kiss was one of my favorite, it's not torrid or steamy, but it's warm, make me keep rewatching again and again. His stare, her reaction, her smile after, the soundtrack, their wardrobe, surrounding, everything is perfect. I feel like the warmth of first kiss by myself.

Well, the minus is the zoom out

no matter how many times i watched it, it always gives me thrill i even dont know why. A Kiss that comes from the heart? :wub:

• Love 11

7 hours ago, mathildafc said:

Notices also that in their hugs and kisses they always have full body contact. :wub:

Sometimes it’s really frustrating when couple in kdrama acting lovey dovey hugging and kissing during close up shot but the moment the camera zoom out you can see that their bodies are not even touching each other :rolleyes:

In TYH there’s not many skinship between the leads but when they hugs and kiss, they always have a full body contact even at their first hug and during their reunion kiss LDW even pull YIN’s body closer  to him which makes the kiss feels like real. 

I have noticed this too. I think that's why even their simple hugs are really different and has a genuine feel to them. His body seems to engulf her whenever they hug. I think when they hug, he hugs her for real, and she seems very comfortable when they do because they often do it in real life?

Pardon my delulu heart.:wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

6 hours ago, mathildafc said:

its because 

p7QiZ7I.gif

i was deluluing if dongwook pulled her closer on his own accord? hahaha or did they rehearse that part too? i dont think so. just let me delulu that they only talked/rehearsed about angles and all but not that one :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

19 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I wonder if ldw remember that he already met yin previously b4 goblin.. he met her twice right? Arang (cameo) and mama (2014). I think he didnt remember arang since d scene also deleted.. but he should remember mama as mc right? I think they talk casualy each other that night (from famcam) and he helped her too with d card names..

So i wonder why he hesitant to talk to her first when their first scene in goblin?? He even thank yin bcoz she initiate to talk first?? hmmm..

Anw, after that they bcome more n more closer to each other.. but i still wonder why he's like that.. i think he is talkative guy, but maybe he has struggle to initiate something first? Hoo.. he should faster now bcoz yin has given ultimatum to married in 3 years.. :D

i got shy too, that time when my crush talked to me first. so i understand him. hahaha

well now that im close to her because we hang out often privately or with drama group im not shy anymore. but when ofc when we do something like intimate scenes i get super nervous because the others might get notice my feelings so i try to fool around and make her laugh.

- lee dong wook (my delulu) 

that time, he was genuinely happy that inna approached him first (to rehearse). i think he appreciated it, and if i remember it correctly he said their chemistry is better than he was expecting and it was much nicer to rehearse with someone than alone. well something like that, i cant find the bts. hng.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

It amazes me how they mirror each other so much and how unaware they are that they're doing it. This is something that is very common among couples. FASCINATING!

Oh, how I would love to see them being interviewed together again and see more of them mirroring each other. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

It amazes me how they mirror each other so much and how unaware they are that they're doing it. This is something that is very common among couples. FASCINATING!

Oh, how I would love to see them being interviewed together again and see more of them mirroring each other. 

Yes, we can catch their mirroring things so much from just ONE interview. And don't you see how close they sit, while the sofa's space beside them is large. Doesn't it more comfortable to lean back to sofa's arm? :kiss_closed:

This video from Goblin presscon, how innocent she is. That statement and live chat clueless show me how precious she is for the world.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Look at this bts again.. when they did NG, ldw hand still on yin's shoulder and then he slightly caressing her arm b4 took off his hand?? :D

i feel that they usually did this bcoz d level of comfortable between them is beyond just friend tho.. :D

U mean his left right? kinda had to 'slide' the hand off...seriously their body language is just too close for a oppa-dongsaeng relationship or buddy/friends..for korean, they are quite mindful of mannerism, unless you are known to be abit more exaggerated with your body language, or well known to be close to girls like him heechul (no offence to khc fans, i like him too, just as a reference)

• Love 6

9 hours ago, MsMagic said:

This is one of the reasons why I think, between LDW and YIN, it was YIN who was hesitant to take the relationship to the next level, after Goblin.

Voracious readers are smart and astute critical-thinkers. Although not all voracious readers are intelligent when it comes to love, YIN also happens to be a Gemini woman, who is usually independent, clever and charming (i.e. think Angelina Jolie - she’s a Gemini). A Gemini woman who loves to read is usually mighty impressive

In my opinion, she wasn’t ready to enter into a relationship with LDW post-Goblin. Perhaps she thought he was too charismatic, or maybe she wasn’t ready emotionally - whatever her reasons were, they were most likely fueled by her tendencies to think things through before doing anything. You know the saying “love does not start where reason ends”? That is based on a Gemini woman who loves to read hehehe

wow! love your analysis! through some of shows that i get to watch and listen to her, especially the 1st 2 eps of Sundabang (thanks ro sinamoles' translations!), she really analyses well..she very spot on about body language and to me, this means she observes and thinks alot...therefore...you are right to say she could have hesitated initially, even for now...the couple could be together, but she hesitates to reveal..for whatever reason :grimace:

4 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

its because 

i was deluluing if dongwook pulled her closer on his own accord? hahaha or did they rehearse that part too? i dont think so. just let me delulu that they only talked/rehearsed about angles and all but not that one :joy:

its actually mutually, for the alley (reunion, get back together kiss), YIN moved a step forward..oh my oh my! im getting more delulu:crazy:

• Love 7

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i got shy too, that time when my crush talked to me first. so i understand him. hahaha

well now that im close to her because we hang out often privately or with drama group im not shy anymore. but when ofc when we do something like intimate scenes i get super nervous because the others might get notice my feelings so i try to fool around and make her laugh.

- lee dong wook (my delulu) 

that time, he was genuinely happy that inna approached him first (to rehearse). i think he appreciated it, and if i remember it correctly he said their chemistry is better than he was expecting and it was much nicer to rehearse with someone than alone. well something like that, i cant find the bts. hng.

prob they went to 'some confined space, where only 2 of them are together' - rehearse!:joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

42 minutes ago, michsg said:

its actually mutually, for the alley (reunion, get back together kiss), YIN moved a step forward..oh my oh my! im getting more delulu:crazy:

I had the same observation when I watched this the first time back then. While he pulled her closer, she moved closer towards him also. So, I'd say it was unconsciously mutual on both their parts?

• Love 9

23 minutes ago, michsg said:

prob they went to 'some confined space, where only 2 of them are together' - rehearse!:joy:

I have a feeling a lot of things that are portrayed in TYH are based off their real-life romance. Shall we make a list?

(This one is probably just life after art sort of thing)

> Goblin: couple bracelet in their next life

> pre-TYH But around the time YIN and LDW were privately meeting up to discuss TYH roles (and most likely having a romantic interest with each other again): LDW sporting a mysterious bracelet 

> TYH: OYS’s drunken confession

> RL: Oct 15 Goblin event, where YIN went home at 5am. Then Oct 19 was confirmation of their acceptance of roles in TYH (makes you wonder what happened 4 days before during the Goblin event, right? ;))

> TYH: Live chat saranghamnida

> RL: Drama chat LDW reading supposedly “Yoo In Na saranghae” 

> TYH: KJR covertly taking care of OYS since they had to hide their office romance (most evident in workshop episode)

> RL: LDW surreptitiously taking care of YIN in drama chat, in behind-the-scene videos, plus the vitamins to hopefully hide their real-life romance

> TYH: KJR calling out the “Ttalgi” pillow, OYS calling out “Ttalgi, Ttalgi!” during the market scene

> RL: YIN likes to be called “Ttalgi” by her (future) sweetheart

> TYH: OYS debuting in high school, so a bit clueless about life in general

> RL: LDW debuting in high school, you can see in a lot of BTSs he’s really a kid trapped in an almost-40-yr-old man’s body

> TYH: Meeting in private, confined spaces after they decide to date

> RL: Quite sure they are currently doing the same in real life! LOL

> TYH: KJR being handsome, fit and being chased by women

> RL: Quite sure as well that was a huge reference to LDW himself LOL

> TYH last day of filming: YIN saying this “I will miss the days when I was true to love”

> RL: Smart statement, isn’t it? Makes you think if she was referring to OYS or herself, or both

I know I missed a few more. I’ll add when I remember them :) please feel free to add as well, guys

• Love 12

48 minutes ago, michsg said:

wow! love your analysis! through some of shows that i get to watch and listen to her, especially the 1st 2 eps of Sundabang (thanks ro sinamoles' translations!), she really analyses well..she very spot on about body language and to me, this means she observes and thinks alot...therefore...you are right to say she could have hesitated initially, even for now...the couple could be together, but she hesitates to reveal..for whatever reason :grimace:

I believe YIN's experience with her ex must be a big factor why she would hesitate publicizing whatever she and LDW have. IF we are all right and that they are indeed a couple IRL, they would be considered a high-profile couple what with them being big and popular celebrities in each their own rights, and this will simply bring in much paparazzi and public attention to them.

I have followed YIN since QIHM, and the public attention that she and her ex got after they revealed their relationship was overwhelming. Paps and reporters were following them even on their dates and there were even reporters going into stores that they have reportedly gone to just to confirm if they had indeed been there and to ask the people in the store questions about them. To YIN, this must have been a very uncomfortable experience, to say the least.

Thus, I cannot blame her if she should and would choose to hide whatever she and LDW have especially after seeing how much attention their onscreen team-up already has. She knows that if they were to go public, the news of their relationship will surely bring in more attention than they already have. I can just imagine how hard it would be for them to "move around" with everybody's eyes on them and, most probably, with paps and reporters following their every move. This is partly the reason why I support them going ninja on us. I rather they be very private and, thereby, have the time and space to strengthen their relationship and so then be confident to take it to the next level.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 4

22 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I have a feeling a lot of things that are portrayed in TYH are based off their real-life romance. Shall we make a list?

> pre-TYH But around the time YIN and LDW were privately meeting up to discuss TYH roles (and most likely having a romantic interest with each other again): LDW sporting a mysterious bracelet 

> RL: Oct 15 Goblin event, where YIN went home at 5am. Then Oct 19 was confirmation of their acceptance of roles in TYH (makes you wonder what happened 4 days before during the Goblin event, right? ;))

> TYH: KJR covertly taking care of OYS since they had to hide their office romance (most evident in workshop episode)

> RL: LDW surreptitiously taking care of YIN in drama chat, in behind-the-scene videos, plus the vitamins to hopefully hide their real-life romance

> TYH: KJR calling out the “Ttalgi” pillow, OYS calling out “Ttalgi, Ttalgi!” during the market scene

> RL: LDW debuting in high school, you can see in a lot of BTSs he’s really a kid trapped in an almost-40-yr-old man’s body

> TYH last day of filming: YIN saying this “I will miss the days when I was true to love”

> RL: Smart statement, isn’t it? Makes you think if she was referring to OYS or herself, or both

I know I missed a few more. I’ll add when I remember them :) please feel free to add as well, guys

Don't forget the drama's reference to OYS having been a host in a dating program, which is also akin to what YIN did in Blind Date cafe.

Also, the holding hands in the car while driving which is a seeming reference to LDW's answer to a question about how he would go about holding his GF's hands when unable to do it in public in an interview he had IRL.

• Love 13

I try to be a lowkey shipper but everytime i got signs and facts and everything about them to shared here, moreover you guys have been an amazing detectives with great eagled eyes :rolleyes:..I somehow cant handle my heart falling in love even more with these two lovey dovey..:love:

Cheerss to amazing Pichi Couple Shippers B) :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

52 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

omo! omo! omo!  sooooo true!  even when OYS/OJS hugged KJR during their reunion after she returned from the overseas filming trip..KJR hugged and said 'i missed you', her reply was 'i missed you too...domoo...dommo missed you' -  suspect this 'domoo' is adlibbed by her cos her tonation changed, not the usual :grimace:

• Love 9

Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead.

See the similarities of being too careful, just like our PiChi Couple? :phew:

By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL 

• Love 9

39 minutes ago, aveerie said:

I believe YIN's experience with her ex must be a big factor why she would hesitate publicizing whatever she and LDW have. IF we are all right and that they are indeed a couple IRL, they would be considered a high-profile couple what with them being big and popular celebrities in each their own rights, and this will simply bring in much paparazzi and public attention to them.

I have followed YIN since QIHM, and the public attention that she and her ex got after they revealed their relationship was overwhelming. Paps and reporters were following them even on their dates and there were even reporters going into stores that they have reportedly gone to just to confirm if they had indeed been there and to ask the people in the store questions about them. To YIN, this must have been a very uncomfortable experience, to say the least.

Thus, I cannot blame her if she should and would choose to hide whatever she and LDW have especially after seeing how much attention their onscreen team-up already has. She knows that if they were to go public, the news of their relationship will surely bring in more attention than they already have. I can just imagine how hard it would be for them to "move around" with everybody's eyes on them and, most probably, with paps and reporters following their every move. This is partly the reason why I support them going ninja on us. I rather they be very private and, thereby, have the time and space to strengthen their relationship and so then be confident to take it to the next level.

then if so, i support too!  will patiently await for their 'marriage news' - that cant be kept secret right?? probably incur wrath if they do so :joy:....guessed LDW may agree to ninja mode since his last 'relationship' went haywire after admitting public

• Love 8