[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead.

See the similarities of being too careful, just like our PiChi Couple? :phew:

By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL 

going in now!  :joy:

• Love 6

46 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead.

By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL 

Did you see how she looked back at Wookie like, “what are you doing???!!! they will notice...uh-huh we already did but it’s okay, we got ur back..:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

45 minutes ago, michsg said:

then if so, i support too!  will patiently await for their 'marriage news' - that cant be kept secret right?? probably incur wrath if they do so :joy:....guessed LDW may agree to ninja mode since his last 'relationship' went haywire after admitting public

I think he just follows what his girlfriend prefers. LDH wanted to keep it a secret, Suzy wanted to make it public.

In our case, I agree with what @aveerie said above that YIN most likely wants to keep their relationship under wraps if they are indeed dating, having learned her lesson from her very public romance with her ex.

• Love 8

1 minute ago, DaebakYIN said:

Did you see how she looked back at Wookie like, “what are you doing???!!! they will notice...uh-huh we already did but it’s okay, we got ur back..:wub:

I think she sincerely had no idea what was happening, as LDW looked like he was silently mouthing the words to the staff. YIN probably thought LDW was about to do something mischievous again. Unbeknownst to her, he was actually taking care of her behind her back (literally and figuratively). Super super super super CUTE.

• Love 9

6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I think she sincerely had no idea what was happening, as LDW looked like he was silently mouthing the words to the staff. YIN probably thought LDW was about to do something mischievous again. Unbeknownst to her, he was actually taking care of her behind her back (literally and figuratively). Super super super super CUTE.

So adorable :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

11 hours ago, aveerie said:

I have noticed this too. I think that's why even their simple hugs are really different and has a genuine feel to them. His body seems to engulf her whenever they hug. I think when they hug, he hugs her for real, and she seems very comfortable when they do because they often do it in real life?

Pardon my delulu heart.:wub:

It was like TYH was their excuse for hugging and teasing each other regularly for 4 to 6 months. 

Which reminds me, we need to add to our list:

TYH: KJR and OJS at court, flirting under the guise of working

RL: LDW and YIN in filming scenes, flirting under the guise of working

:tounge_wink:

• Love 10

2 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

It was like TYH was their excuse for hugging and teasing each other regularly for 4 to 6 months. 

Which reminds me, we need to add to our list:

TYH: KJR and OJS at court, flirting under the guise of working

RL: LDW and YIN flirting under the guise of working

:tounge_wink:

This! So many tongue in cheek moments especially the what if it is real and not pretend line...weeeeeeeee :wub:

• Love 8

40 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

This! So many tongue in cheek moments especially the what if it is real and not pretend line...weeeeeeeee :wub:

OYS: "We didn't really kiss. Actors are good at making fake stuff look real."

KJR: "But what if you really want to kiss for real..."

LOL. The writers were messing with our minds. TYH might seem like a super light, fluffy rom-com but in reality it's a total brainf*ck for those who think there's something actually going on between the two in real life. They were intentionally blurring the line between what's reel and what's real :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 13

I really miss these two dorks.... Was able to finish Goblin a few weeks ago and I must say  I would really want to see them in a full drama series... It won't be easy for my heart but they shine with those hurtful scenes and I don't need to mention how much I cried when they broke up in TYH.... 

• Love 8

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

The main diff i see is SJK is the aggressor (with his hands) whereas LDW is still considered well mannered

• Love 5

5 minutes ago, michsg said:

The main diff i see is SJK is the aggressor (with his hands) whereas LDW is still considered well mannered

Joong Ki oppa is just as well-mannered and caring as Dong Wook oppa :) I guess my point was, sometimes the men tend to forget they are supposed to hide their true feelings in front of the cameras and so we get slip-ups. Slip-ups are like gems for shippers like us hehe

• Love 9

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Joong Ki oppa is just as well-mannered and caring as Dong Wook oppa :) I guess my point was, sometimes the men tend to forget they are supposed to hide their true feelings in front of the cameras and so we get slip-ups. Slip-ups are like gems for shippers like us hehe

agree! agree! just that SJK was like 'this is my woman yo!' heheheh...LDW, prob more cautious since prob SJK already know they getting married :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Just love her interviews 

"Even a compass, which is supposed to tell you which direction to go, wobbles before it finds its true course. I hope young people aren't too scared of facing the wobbles along the way, because they're a natural part of the journey."

http://english.chosun.com/m/svc/article.html?contid=2013060800378&utm_source=undefined&utm_medium=unknown&utm_campaign=english

• Love 12