Quantcast
Jump to content
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, michsg said:

wow! love your analysis! through some of shows that i get to watch and listen to her, especially the 1st 2 eps of Sundabang (thanks ro sinamoles' translations!), she really analyses well..she very spot on about body language and to me, this means she observes and thinks alot...therefore...you are right to say she could have hesitated initially, even for now...the couple could be together, but she hesitates to reveal..for whatever reason :grimace:

 

I believe YIN's experience with her ex must be a big factor why she would hesitate publicizing whatever she and LDW have. IF we are all right and that they are indeed a couple IRL, they would be considered a high-profile couple what with them being big and popular celebrities in each their own rights, and this will simply bring in much paparazzi and public attention to them.

 

I have followed YIN since QIHM, and the public attention that she and her ex got after they revealed their relationship was overwhelming. Paps and reporters were following them even on their dates and there were even reporters going into stores that they have reportedly gone to just to confirm if they had indeed been there and to ask the people in the store questions about them. To YIN, this must have been a very uncomfortable experience, to say the least.

 

Thus, I cannot blame her if she should and would choose to hide whatever she and LDW have especially after seeing how much attention their onscreen team-up already has. She knows that if they were to go public, the news of their relationship will surely bring in more attention than they already have. I can just imagine how hard it would be for them to "move around" with everybody's eyes on them and, most probably, with paps and reporters following their every move. This is partly the reason why I support them going ninja on us. I rather they be very private and, thereby, have the time and space to strengthen their relationship and so then be confident to take it to the next level.

  • Love 9
  • Insightful 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

 

I have a feeling a lot of things that are portrayed in TYH are based off their real-life romance. Shall we make a list?

 

(This one is probably just life after art sort of thing)

> Goblin: couple bracelet in their next life

> pre-TYH But around the time YIN and LDW were privately meeting up to discuss TYH roles (and most likely having a romantic interest with each other again): LDW sporting a mysterious bracelet 

 

> TYH: OYS’s drunken confession

> RL: Oct 15 Goblin event, where YIN went home at 5am. Then Oct 19 was confirmation of their acceptance of roles in TYH (makes you wonder what happened 4 days before during the Goblin event, right? ;))

 

> TYH: Live chat saranghamnida

> RL: Drama chat LDW reading supposedly “Yoo In Na saranghae” 

 

> TYH: KJR covertly taking care of OYS since they had to hide their office romance (most evident in workshop episode)

> RL: LDW surreptitiously taking care of YIN in drama chat, in behind-the-scene videos, plus the vitamins to hopefully hide their real-life romance

 

> TYH: KJR calling out the “Ttalgi” pillow, OYS calling out “Ttalgi, Ttalgi!” during the market scene

> RL: YIN likes to be called “Ttalgi” by her (future) sweetheart

 

> TYH: OYS debuting in high school, so a bit clueless about life in general

> RL: LDW debuting in high school, you can see in a lot of BTSs he’s really a kid trapped in an almost-40-yr-old man’s body

 

> TYH: Meeting in private, confined spaces after they decide to date

> RL: Quite sure they are currently doing the same in real life! LOL

 

> TYH: KJR being handsome, fit and being chased by women

> RL: Quite sure as well that was a huge reference to LDW himself LOL

 

> TYH last day of filming: YIN saying this “I will miss the days when I was true to love”

> RL: Smart statement, isn’t it? Makes you think if she was referring to OYS or herself, or both

 

I know I missed a few more. I’ll add when I remember them :) please feel free to add as well, guys

 

 

 

Don't forget the drama's reference to OYS having been a host in a dating program, which is also akin to what YIN did in Blind Date cafe.

 

Also, the holding hands in the car while driving which is a seeming reference to LDW's answer to a question about how he would go about holding his GF's hands when unable to do it in public in an interview he had IRL.

  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try to be a lowkey shipper but everytime i got signs and facts and everything about them to shared here, moreover you guys have been an amazing detectives with great eagled eyes :rolleyes:..I somehow cant handle my heart falling in love even more with these two lovey dovey..:love:

Cheerss to amazing Pichi Couple Shippers B) :heart:

  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

 

I have a feeling a lot of things that are portrayed in TYH are based off their real-life romance. Shall we make a list?

 

(This one is probably just life after art sort of thing)

> Goblin: couple bracelet in their next life

> pre-TYH But around the time YIN and LDW were privately meeting up to discuss TYH roles (and most likely having a romantic interest with each other again): LDW sporting a mysterious bracelet 

 

> TYH: OYS’s drunken confession

> RL: Oct 15 Goblin event, where YIN went home at 5am. Then Oct 19 was confirmation of their acceptance of roles in TYH (makes you wonder what happened 4 days before during the Goblin event, right? ;))

 

> TYH: Live chat saranghamnida

> RL: Drama chat LDW reading supposedly “Yoo In Na saranghae” 

 

> TYH: KJR covertly taking care of OYS since they had to hide their office romance (most evident in workshop episode)

> RL: LDW surreptitiously taking care of YIN in drama chat, in behind-the-scene videos, plus the vitamins to hopefully hide their real-life romance

 

> TYH: KJR calling out the “Ttalgi” pillow, OYS calling out “Ttalgi, Ttalgi!” during the market scene

> RL: YIN likes to be called “Ttalgi” by her (future) sweetheart

 

> TYH: OYS debuting in high school, so a bit clueless about life in general

> RL: LDW debuting in high school, you can see in a lot of BTSs he’s really a kid trapped in an almost-40-yr-old man’s body

 

> TYH: Meeting in private, confined spaces after they decide to date

> RL: Quite sure they are currently doing the same in real life! LOL

 

> TYH: KJR being handsome, fit and being chased by women

> RL: Quite sure as well that was a huge reference to LDW himself LOL

 

> TYH last day of filming: YIN saying this “I will miss the days when I was true to love”

> RL: Smart statement, isn’t it? Makes you think if she was referring to OYS or herself, or both

 

I know I missed a few more. I’ll add when I remember them :) please feel free to add as well, guys

 

 

omo! omo! omo!  sooooo true!  even when OYS/OJS hugged KJR during their reunion after she returned from the overseas filming trip..KJR hugged and said 'i missed you', her reply was 'i missed you too...domoo...dommo missed you' -  suspect this 'domoo' is adlibbed by her cos her tonation changed, not the usual :grimace:

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead.

 

See the similarities of being too careful, just like our PiChi Couple? :phew:

 

By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL 

 

 

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, aveerie said:

 

I believe YIN's experience with her ex must be a big factor why she would hesitate publicizing whatever she and LDW have. IF we are all right and that they are indeed a couple IRL, they would be considered a high-profile couple what with them being big and popular celebrities in each their own rights, and this will simply bring in much paparazzi and public attention to them.

 

I have followed YIN since QIHM, and the public attention that she and her ex got after they revealed their relationship was overwhelming. Paps and reporters were following them even on their dates and there were even reporters going into stores that they have reportedly gone to just to confirm if they had indeed been there and to ask the people in the store questions about them. To YIN, this must have been a very uncomfortable experience, to say the least.

 

Thus, I cannot blame her if she should and would choose to hide whatever she and LDW have especially after seeing how much attention their onscreen team-up already has. She knows that if they were to go public, the news of their relationship will surely bring in more attention than they already have. I can just imagine how hard it would be for them to "move around" with everybody's eyes on them and, most probably, with paps and reporters following their every move. This is partly the reason why I support them going ninja on us. I rather they be very private and, thereby, have the time and space to strengthen their relationship and so then be confident to take it to the next level.

then if so, i support too!  will patiently await for their 'marriage news' - that cant be kept secret right?? probably incur wrath if they do so :joy:....guessed LDW may agree to ninja mode since his last 'relationship' went haywire after admitting public

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead.

 

See the similarities of being too careful, just like our PiChi Couple? :phew:

 

By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL 

going in now!  :joy:

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead.

 

See the similarities of being too careful, just like our PiChi Couple? :phew:

 

By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL 

 

Did you see how she looked back at Wookie like, “what are you doing???!!! they will notice...uh-huh we already did but it’s okay, we got ur back..:wub:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, michsg said:

then if so, i support too!  will patiently await for their 'marriage news' - that cant be kept secret right?? probably incur wrath if they do so :joy:....guessed LDW may agree to ninja mode since his last 'relationship' went haywire after admitting public

 

I think he just follows what his girlfriend prefers. LDH wanted to keep it a secret, Suzy wanted to make it public.

 

In our case, I agree with what @aveerie said above that YIN most likely wants to keep their relationship under wraps if they are indeed dating, having learned her lesson from her very public romance with her ex.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaebakYIN said:

 

Did you see how she looked back at Wookie like, “what are you doing???!!! they will notice...uh-huh we already did but it’s okay, we got ur back..:wub:

 

I think she sincerely had no idea what was happening, as LDW looked like he was silently mouthing the words to the staff. YIN probably thought LDW was about to do something mischievous again. Unbeknownst to her, he was actually taking care of her behind her back (literally and figuratively). Super super super super CUTE.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

 

I think she sincerely had no idea what was happening, as LDW looked like he was silently mouthing the words to the staff. YIN probably thought LDW was about to do something mischievous again. Unbeknownst to her, he was actually taking care of her behind her back (literally and figuratively). Super super super super CUTE.

 

So adorable :wub: 

  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, aveerie said:

 

I have noticed this too. I think that's why even their simple hugs are really different and has a genuine feel to them. His body seems to engulf her whenever they hug. I think when they hug, he hugs her for real, and she seems very comfortable when they do because they often do it in real life?

 

Pardon my delulu heart.:wub:

 

It was like TYH was their excuse for hugging and teasing each other regularly for 4 to 6 months. 

 

Which reminds me, we need to add to our list:

 

TYH: KJR and OJS at court, flirting under the guise of working

RL: LDW and YIN in filming scenes, flirting under the guise of working

 

:tounge_wink:

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

 

It was like TYH was their excuse for hugging and teasing each other regularly for 4 to 6 months. 

 

Which reminds me, we need to add to our list:

 

TYH: KJR and OJS at court, flirting under the guise of working

RL: LDW and YIN flirting under the guise of working

 

:tounge_wink:

 

This! So many tongue in cheek moments especially the what if it is real and not pretend line...weeeeeeeee :wub:

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

 

This! So many tongue in cheek moments especially the what if it is real and not pretend line...weeeeeeeee :wub:

 

OYS: "We didn't really kiss. Actors are good at making fake stuff look real."

 

KJR: "But what if you really want to kiss for real..."

 

LOL. The writers were messing with our minds. TYH might seem like a super light, fluffy rom-com but in reality it's a total brainf*ck for those who think there's something actually going on between the two in real life. They were intentionally blurring the line between what's reel and what's real :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

I really miss these two dorks.... Was able to finish Goblin a few weeks ago and I must say  I would really want to see them in a full drama series... It won't be easy for my heart but they shine with those hurtful scenes and I don't need to mention how much I cried when they broke up in TYH.... 

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Anyone knows where I could find translation for the vid? This was shared by Kingkong Ent 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead.

 

See the similarities of being too careful, just like our PiChi Couple? :phew:

 

By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL 

 

 

The main diff i see is SJK is the aggressor (with his hands) whereas LDW is still considered well mannered

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, michsg said:

The main diff i see is SJK is the aggressor (with his hands) whereas LDW is still considered well mannered

 

Joong Ki oppa is just as well-mannered and caring as Dong Wook oppa :) I guess my point was, sometimes the men tend to forget they are supposed to hide their true feelings in front of the cameras and so we get slip-ups. Slip-ups are like gems for shippers like us hehe

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

 

Joong Ki oppa is just as well-mannered and caring as Dong Wook oppa :) I guess my point was, sometimes the men tend to forget they are supposed to hide their true feelings in front of the cameras and so we get slip-ups. Slip-ups are like gems for shippers like us hehe

agree! agree! just that SJK was like 'this is my woman yo!' heheheh...LDW, prob more cautious since prob SJK already know they getting married :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When being ninja in mid of town is sometimes soo tiring..lets go to suburb Oppa!:rolleyes:

 

*Imagine they do riding to suburb, holding hands while driving, met stranger who have no idea about them and make this scene. Hillarious!:D*

 

  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...