Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

i think people here feel the same way too..feel uneasy, nervous, impatient..that moment which reminds me waited for message/call from my first love back then..kkkk:sweatingbullets:

in Pichi couple we trust! stay strong guys :rolleyes:

• Love 6

Somehow i need more fluffy sweet kisses from them honestly..six kisses are not enough (plus 1 in jinshim's imagination, and 1 is failed)..:crazy: poor PD nim wasted their fluffy lips indeed! Even after Jungrokie already had lipbalm. He definitely prepared for many sweet kisses too. :D

*pardon me from being byuntae :sweatingbullets:*

Just keep it up offscreen secretly lovey dovey :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I was just rewatching TYH, and I realized that the kiss between Jang Ki-yong and YIN in the first episode was a fake kiss. My delulu mind then thought, "Wae? Did someone not give his approval for a real one?" I mean, considering all the smooches we got from our leads, right? 

Please pardon my delulu mind. :sweat_smile:

• Love 6

Cheer up guys as long as there's no dating scandal with other people we've got the chance hehe...  

Honesty I have high hopes with this two ending up together kkkk... I love the fact that they go out together with friends without camera and  where they can talk and can be themselves ...  I love what I see when they are together, they are just so comfortable with each other and I love how happy they are  with each other's company

• Love 9

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

I was just rewatching TYH, and I realized that the kiss between Jang Ki-yong and YIN in the first episode was a fake kiss. My delulu mind then thought, "Wae? Did someone not give his approval for a real one?" I mean, considering all the smooches we got from our leads, right? 

Haha yes. I noticed that too. “We didn’t really kiss. Actors are good at making fake stuff look real.”

• Love 6

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

oh god! This just made my day! haha obviously he can't allow that kiss to be real, with him around! :naughty:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Hope this is true

And I hope she's guesting so she could announce her wedding engagement to Dong Wook oppa! Hehehe :tounge_xd:

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

And I hope she's guesting so she could announce her wedding engagement to Dong Wook oppa! Hehehe :tounge_xd:

Amen to that! :wink:^_^

• LOL 7

Shout out to pro memoria for the super HD KS of Episode 14 hehe

Spoiler

And one of my fave scene just because their chemistry us on fire here

• Like 1
  • Love 6

First kiss

LDW 's ear turning bright red from cold 

• Love 10

5 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

oh god! This just made my day! haha obviously he can't allow that kiss to be real, with him around! :naughty:

And I remembered LDW cut this scene during the commentary which actually had YIN very surprised when he did it. Hmmm… :rolleyes:

Then he went ahead and asked her if there was too much dust during the shoot of that imagination sequence. Can't bear to have his dear YIN exposed to too much dust, can he? Oops, there goes my delulu mind and heart again. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

If u see @lhynne's post on pro memoria..and 1st gif..see how tight that LDW pulled YIN in..his left hand was holding her neck!!! Unless u are kissing hard, if not you really dont need to hold the neck...the idea is to kiss deeper:naughty:

• Love 7

Whatever happens.. i always pretty sure that both ldw n yin had feelings to each other.. their relationship maybe is more deep than we thought..

Some points that i recall what makes them have a special bonding is:

1. They knows each other personality so well and can communicate by eyes. Its hard even for a couple that had been together for years.. but ldw n yin can have such things makes me amazed.. u can watch again vlive kakao chat.. how many times yin turn her had towards ldw and he also vice versa.. even they answer questions for others so well.. many many hints we've discussed b4.. its so clear evidence..

2. Man tends to be more iniative n considerate towards woman he loves.. and woman tends to be more shy towards man he loves..

Ldw n yin did this over n over.. we can see it in vlive also tyh bts.. even prod staf said that both looks like a real couple in love.. :D

3. Love is trust no matter what.. i think ldw joined tyh bcoz he really trust yin can make this drama fun, eventho i he said he didnt hooked by tyh drama title or script.. and i think yin really trust ldw, she even said in her interview such as "ldw is d only one" or "ldw is know everything, i never meet an actor like him" or "ldw is like superman".. hey, if he is just a friend, she would never said those highly praise like that right?

P.s: i recall how d way of yin kiss ldw had progressed each time they kiss.. i dont know if its scripted or not, but u can see that she gradually "give in" towards d end..

I just wanna share this moment of yg stage again when ldw looks sulky again when he aware there was bts camera capture them.. and when yin's face looks like she knows that ldw dislike it and her face like said politely to d camera "can u pls go away bcoz my bf is mad.." :D

• Love 10

Do u guys feel like dispatch was "protect" them? Or maybe their agency had a deal with dispacth to "shut up"??

I mean how come goblin cast met without any media or paparazi knew about it? Paparazi and netz were everywhere right? They will be recognise very quicky everywhere they go.. or goblin cast hangout at someone's house? Like a private party?

Yin said that she was very happy that day so she drink a lot until 5am? Why she was so happy? I think they celebrate something that night.. i think it wasnt a regular meeting n drink together but a special day (maybe).. yin is a thoughtfull person, but she carried away and said if she fell a sleep (after drinking) she trust that her friend will taking care of her.. friend or bf?? :D

remember that ldw said in vlive that he wish yin didnt drink too much.. i wouldnt say that if i was just a "friend".. i think theres so much secret between them..

• Love 12

So right after yin left kbs cool fm, ldw bcome special dj there? How come its really coincidence? So he was sitting on yin's chair too.. lols..

Can both yin n ldw bcome special dj? Like in goblin special eps..

• Love 8

41 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Can both yin n ldw bcome special dj? Like in goblin special eps..

Let's pray for that ^_^:D I also pray for them to become commentators in The Return of Superman, maybe sooner or later. It will be such a fun experience for them and for us :w00t:

• Love 7

Off topic.. just wanna share this vlive:

There's some interesting points from ldw vlive back then:

1. At 7.22 when netz asked about real life personality n in drama, rhw said that she wish ldw will be same as drama character who is considerate and doesnt angry.. i LOLing at this statement.. so irl, ldw didnt pay attention to his female partner more like he did to yin? How come rhw said that ldw isnt a considerate man? Hahahaha.. i'm really sure that they just friend.. its so different when he was being with yin right?

Ldw's temper too.. i think its true.. he is sulky man..hahahaha.. and u know what? There's only 1 woman can handle him.. she is absolutely yin.. :D

2. At 18.33 ldw said that he likes female character in bubblegum drama when she was in radio booth.. he said that he might like a woman wearing glasses in a radio booth? girl like that has different attractiveness and special?

I cant imagine someone else than yin when he said this.. that time yin still a DJ in radio booth.. and we all knew irl, yin used glassess too.. she even used it many times as ojs character.. hahahaha.. oppa gotcha.. :D

Other interesting thing is.. ldw said that his lips bcome red if his body bcome hot.. its like an unique condition that he had.. so u should better watch him if his lips turn like red, it means he is on "fire".. hahaha...

In bubblegum vlive he seemed boring n didnt excited or sweet like with yin.. its so different atmosphere.. and when he read netz comments towards his co star, he just read pretty.. not saranghae xxx like he did to yin.. we never knew if its really appear on tyh vlive screen (mention yin saranghae..) or not.. since vlive chats were so fast..

I notice too that ldw didnt describe his partner as "loveable" or "bright".. d actress beside him tell it herself that she is bright.. lols..

• Love 7
  • Insightful 8

hi everyone whats up? ive been missing them everyday and i think they became my daily routine. lol when i have time, i go on yt or ig or twitter to watch them. nothing, they just makes me happy haha like all of chingus here, there are times i feel frustrated too. but anyway, life of a shipper is like that, i really wanted to just be lowkey shipper but what can i do, i cant control my heart lmao hang in there everyone! i dont think we will wait that long since inna wants to get married and gave her ultimatum lmao i hope it will be a good news to us because they just freaking adorable together huhu anyway for now lets just enjoy the moment and wait.

du629pU.gif

since u chingus posted about their kisses. i have watched like yesterday i think, the sofa kiss. ofc it was heart fluttering hahaha but before, i think i was too focus emotionally  but seriously i thought it wasnt like the reunion kisses? like i thought the kisses were not that deep like the reunion kiss? but omg whahahhaha on ig someone zoomed in sofa kiss lmao dongwook was killing it whahahahah

Spoiler

the first part, daebak! he was “absorbing” haha her lower lip and it became shiny hahahah her lower lip was like twinkling panjak panjak hahaha then when she put her arms around him and zoomed out, (pdnim why u always want to challenge the fans if they can zoom in it?) anyway, yeah, is that what u call it torrid kiss? like passionate with mouth movement? im not good in english so correct me if im wrong im just curious hahahah 

so yeah they did. it was deep. it was nice seeing inna participating too. haha that sounds so weird haha i meant, some kisses feels awkward but pichicouple’s kisses even if its light or deep, it gives you heart fluttering feels. anyway congratulations dongwooksshi u got what u wish for, go back and forth many times hahahaha im joking. someone’s might get angry again lmao

THIS IS FOR SCIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. dont think im a pervert, ok?

xfGvNiY.gif

oh btw, i really like the way he closed his eyes especially in that sofa kiss scene. the feeling, the “desire” of him to kiss her omo :rolleyes:. are u kwon jung rok or lee dong wook? whahahahaha

now to think about it, if dongwook cried during the break up scene, i wonder what he felt during the sofa scene omo :rolleyes:

eXsIJuF.gif

• LOL 6