[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I remember what @intrariver said about friendship to love stage of LDW and YIN. I agreed back than. But, when I think again, I feel like, LDW didn't treat her like bff, but more like love interest. 

1. Best friend tend to keep arguing even about little thing. But, our boy become obedient to her. I ever read one of LDW's long time fan, she said that, this is the first time she saw LDW becomes this obedient.

2. Best friend don't feel disturbed of other's presence. And I think, best friend tend to make people around them involved and don't make them feel left out.

Look at his shifted expression. 

3. Best friend don't secretly look at each other to check. 

(I'm not sure about this, but I think I don't do that to my bff)

I forgot the rest, please me know, if you have more idea.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, MsMagic said:
How many are the suspected ad libs in TYH? Ones I know:

- kiss on the cheek in the kitchen

- ttalgi air freshener remark at the market

Anything else?

Lols at yin comment "you went off script TOO MUCH".. so i bet ldw did again in TYH.. he even dare to adlib kiss scene with yin in last scene of goblin.. why not others? Hahaha

To be added:

1. Ldw stroke yin's hair b4 he hug her at kjr after drunk scene..

2. Ldw asked yin, can man n woman be friends? :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I can never get over this part. Like the post said, she's THE Femme Fatale. What got me more about this scene is as per LDW, during their commentary, PD-nim asked him how to film this part, and look how this scene turned out. The scene is P E R F E C T I O N!!! Oh man, he KNOWS how to take a perfect way to film YIN. To me, him being able to do that, speaks VOLUMES!:wub:

I wonder how he was during and after filming of this scene though. Should I dare say, "Stay strong Wookie"?:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

5:35-5:42 :wub::love: Most especially the scenery at exactly 5:42, he acted like a teenager who just held his crush's hands. An act that shouts: "I'M NOT GONNA WASH THESE HANDS :relaxed::blush:." Although he looked calm while he gently gazed and touched his own hands :smirk::grin:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

I remember what @intrariver said about friendship to love stage of LDW and YIN. I agreed back than. But, when I think again, I feel like, LDW didn't treat her like bff, but more like love interest. 

1. Best friend tend to keep arguing even about little thing. But, our boy become obedient to her. I ever read one of LDW's long time fan, she said that, this is the first time she saw LDW becomes this obedient.

2. Best friend don't feel disturbed of other's presence. And I think, best friend tend to make people around them involved and don't make them feel left out.

4. Best friend tend to have same behavior towards each other. 

Spoiler

It was like LDW - LDH (friendship). LDH herself said that they just in deep friendship, also she said if they dated, they would always fight. I don't deny, if they ever had feelings or in relationship back then.

YIN and IU shared same behavior when they're together. She could be dorky like IU and vice versa, even IU said the funniest person in the world is YIN (I know both are the same gender, so this example wasn't representative enough.)

YIN didn't show the same behavior as LDW. So does LDW. We can figure it out easily. But, both of them still comfortable to each other. I bet, she knew her position was not his best friend, because she behaves like her crush/ love interest/ gf.

Edited by Caramel machiato
  • Love 6

12 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Look at his shifted expression. 

yea..i agree on (3) and i also miss @intrariver's analyses :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

5:35-5:42 :wub::love: Most especially the scenery at exactly 5:42, he acted like a teenager who just held his crush's hands. An act that shouts: "I'M NOT GONNA WASH THESE HANDS :relaxed::blush:." Although he looked calm while he gently gazed and touched his own hands :smirk::grin:.

Actually, realised that even as he listens to YIN well, and YIn always so comfortably touching his arms always...realised that YIN also does listen to LDW well and will act out how he suggests to her in alot of the scenes...goblin and TYH

• Like 1
  • Love 6

9 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

This is so funny.... i cant stop laughing when i see yin in early days.. she is too cute and dorky.. hahahahaha

it was a nice 40 eps to watch and see them all 'grow', the B Boy one was nice cos after that they all looked so cool, especially when YIN was only known to flip hair...her B boy dance wasnt to be trifled with:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

So I was doing some Internet stalking on Dong Wook oppa and he seems to have had quite a number of exes, and most of them his partners in dramas (Kim Hyun Joo, Jessica of SNSD, Lee Da Hae, with the only exception of Bae Suzy whom he didn't do a drama with) :lol: Can't blame the ladies - I mean how could you not fall for this guy.

So because of this, it kind of gave me more reason to believe that it was YIN who was hesitant to commit post-Goblin. I can't blame her, I would be cautious about having feelings for a very handsome guy like LDW as well, who is quite notorious for his charisma and making beautiful ladies fall for him.

In TYH though - I wonder if YIN was still able to control herself. Their chemistry onscreen is explosive, they are obviously smitten with each other in real life. In the first few BTSs you could see she was trying, but in the latter BTSs she seems to have loosened up - which makes me wonder: did she finally give in? 

• Love 9

Didn't know LDW was also in a scandal with Kim Hyun joo... hmmmmm he tends to fall in love with his partners and I guess his sense of humor/wit is one factor why his partners fall in love with him aside from the good  looks 

Yoo In na was in another scandal too though I don't know the guy... I was reading something aboutYIN and it mentioned she cried on her radio show because of it 

Spoiler

Yoo In Na began by saying, “At first, I thought it [rumor] was about me, too. I used to hang out with Jang Dong Min pretty often. So when I saw articles that stated he was in a ‘short and sweet relationship’ with a female top star, I thought to myself, ‘Ah, maybe he thought we were in a relationship?’” Then Yoo In Na said, “But he went on to say he kissed the girl, and that’s when I knew it was definitely not me.”

https://ygfamilyy.tumblr.com/post/17477793048/yoo-in-na-is-not-dating-jang-dong-min-comedian

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Didn't know LDW was also in a scandal with Kim Hyun joo... hmmmmm he tends to fall in love with his partners and I guess his sense of humor/wit is one factor why his partners fall in love with him aside from the good  looks 

Yoo In na was in another scandal too though I don't know the guy... I was reading something aboutYIN and it mentioned she cried on her radio show because of it 

Reveal hidden contents

Yoo In Na began by saying, “At first, I thought it [rumor] was about me, too. I used to hang out with Jang Dong Min pretty often. So when I saw articles that stated he was in a ‘short and sweet relationship’ with a female top star, I thought to myself, ‘Ah, maybe he thought we were in a relationship?’” Then Yoo In Na said, “But he went on to say he kissed the girl, and that’s when I knew it was definitely not me.”

https://ygfamilyy.tumblr.com/post/17477793048/yoo-in-na-is-not-dating-jang-dong-min-comedian

hehe...i would prefer her not to have that relationship - personal bias...not against comedians..just not her 'style'? heheh:D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

So I was doing some Internet stalking on Dong Wook oppa and he seems to have had quite a number of exes, and most of them his partners in dramas (Kim Hyun Joo, Jessica of SNSD, Lee Da Hae, with the only exception of Bae Suzy whom he didn't do a drama with) :lol: Can't blame the ladies - I mean how could you not fall for this guy.

were they really wookie's exes or just dating rumour? because my heart is so weak :sweatingbullets: back then his sister just claimed 1 ex who was a singer rite?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

were they really wookie's exes or just dating rumour? because my heart is so weak :sweatingbullets: back then his sister just claimed 1 ex who was a singer rite?

His agency denied all of them except Suzy. I don’t know the reason why he confirmed his relationship with Suzy publicly. My guess is Suzy preferred it that way (his relationship with LMH was also publicly known).

If you read the reasons for the dating speculations, they kind of gave sense to the dating impression. Also, quite sure he dated LDH - that was way too obvious 

1 hour ago, michsg said:

hehe...i would prefer her not to have that relationship - personal bias...not against comedians..just not her 'style'? heheh:D

I think after her break up with Ji Hyun Woo in 2014, she did not enter into a new relationship. Well, not until Lee Dong Wook in 2017 (just kidding...or not haha :blush: )

• LOL 1
  • Love 4