???

OYS: Ttalgi! Ttalgi! *then made KJR smell the strawberries*

KJR: Smells good! Smells like air freshener 

YIN: *broke out of character and laughed then scene got cut*

• Like 2
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Ktine Ashiya said:

Hide contents

Just to feed my delulu mind and heart. . .

After Goblin, they used to have the same bracelet 

hBt5VXu.jpg

Post Goblin LDW Fan Meet at SK around March 2017

g2Rh8bP.jpg

YIN posing for Marie Claire April 2017 issue

U4MrUIp.jpg

After LDW shoot for Marie Claire Taiwan (July 2017)

I thought at first, Marie Claire sponsored for that bracelet (since they are both endorsers of this brand) however LDW wore the bracelet many times before he pose/endorsed for Marie Claire which shows they have this bracelet way before their endorsement. Here's my theories:

1)they bought it together

2)influenced the other to get the same bracelet 

3)A gift for each other

The three reasons are okay but I'm hoping that its either of the 1 and 2 reasons. Omoooo! I guess they were already an item after Goblin. Heart flutterssss :heart::wub:

Ive been seeing this bracelet often lately. Hahaha. I wish this was their gifts to each other.

because why not? Im really wondering what dongwook gave inna this time. Im pretty

sure  he gave her a drama gift this time. If he gave her vitamins for her not to be sick, i bet he gave her give drama gift.:blush:

• Love 6

Anneyeong!!! A bit busy today  and  I'm a wreck and trying to distract myself from a very important meeting later after lunch but here's an encouragement from our dear Yoo In na to keep the positive vibes of our thread

• Love 5

@amazingyooinna IG account has an IG story that says In Na might be off somewhere today. I hope it’s to have a romantic tryst with Wookie :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

@amazingyooinna IG account has an IG story that says In Na might be off somewhere today. I hope it’s to have a romantic tryst with Wookie :lol:

good to know that @amazingyooinna is back:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I remember what @intrariver said about friendship to love stage of LDW and YIN. I agreed back than. But, when I think again, I feel like, LDW didn't treat her like bff, but more like love interest. 

1. Best friend tend to keep arguing even about little thing. But, our boy become obedient to her. I ever read one of LDW's long time fan, she said that, this is the first time she saw LDW becomes this obedient.

2. Best friend don't feel disturbed of other's presence. And I think, best friend tend to make people around them involved and don't make them feel left out.

Look at his shifted expression. 

3. Best friend don't secretly look at each other to check. 

(I'm not sure about this, but I think I don't do that to my bff)

I forgot the rest, please me know, if you have more idea.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, MsMagic said:
How many are the suspected ad libs in TYH? Ones I know:

- kiss on the cheek in the kitchen

- ttalgi air freshener remark at the market

Anything else?

Lols at yin comment "you went off script TOO MUCH".. so i bet ldw did again in TYH.. he even dare to adlib kiss scene with yin in last scene of goblin.. why not others? Hahaha

To be added:

1. Ldw stroke yin's hair b4 he hug her at kjr after drunk scene..

2. Ldw asked yin, can man n woman be friends? :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I can never get over this part. Like the post said, she's THE Femme Fatale. What got me more about this scene is as per LDW, during their commentary, PD-nim asked him how to film this part, and look how this scene turned out. The scene is P E R F E C T I O N!!! Oh man, he KNOWS how to take a perfect way to film YIN. To me, him being able to do that, speaks VOLUMES!:wub:

I wonder how he was during and after filming of this scene though. Should I dare say, "Stay strong Wookie"?:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

this is so funny... yin was pretty strong and i think she likes to gym too, bcoz she said she likes to hear iu's song while had a gym..

Yin was so funny back then when early debut..

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

5:35-5:42 :wub::love: Most especially the scenery at exactly 5:42, he acted like a teenager who just held his crush's hands. An act that shouts: "I'M NOT GONNA WASH THESE HANDS :relaxed::blush:." Although he looked calm while he gently gazed and touched his own hands :smirk::grin:.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

I remember what @intrariver said about friendship to love stage of LDW and YIN. I agreed back than. But, when I think again, I feel like, LDW didn't treat her like bff, but more like love interest. 

1. Best friend tend to keep arguing even about little thing. But, our boy become obedient to her. I ever read one of LDW's long time fan, she said that, this is the first time she saw LDW becomes this obedient.

2. Best friend don't feel disturbed of other's presence. And I think, best friend tend to make people around them involved and don't make them feel left out.

4. Best friend tend to have same behavior towards each other. 

Spoiler

It was like LDW - LDH (friendship). LDH herself said that they just in deep friendship, also she said if they dated, they would always fight. I don't deny, if they ever had feelings or in relationship back then.

YIN and IU shared same behavior when they're together. She could be dorky like IU and vice versa, even IU said the funniest person in the world is YIN (I know both are the same gender, so this example wasn't representative enough.)

YIN didn't show the same behavior as LDW. So does LDW. We can figure it out easily. But, both of them still comfortable to each other. I bet, she knew her position was not his best friend, because she behaves like her crush/ love interest/ gf.

Edited by Caramel machiato
  • Love 6

12 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Look at his shifted expression. 

yea..i agree on (3) and i also miss @intrariver's analyses :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

5:35-5:42 :wub::love: Most especially the scenery at exactly 5:42, he acted like a teenager who just held his crush's hands. An act that shouts: "I'M NOT GONNA WASH THESE HANDS :relaxed::blush:." Although he looked calm while he gently gazed and touched his own hands :smirk::grin:.

Actually, realised that even as he listens to YIN well, and YIn always so comfortably touching his arms always...realised that YIN also does listen to LDW well and will act out how he suggests to her in alot of the scenes...goblin and TYH

• Like 1
  • Love 6