[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

So the current post of YIN's manager was a throwback??? Because I saw a comment there saying that was an old pic :scream:

I dont know about her pic at beach, but if you refer to the first pic (her with flower), yes it is old pic. I think that's captured behind the scene of YG Stage photoshoot 2018:

• Love 8

we said this before and im going to say this again haha dongwook from goblin era and dongwook during touch your heart era, are not the same. during tyh era, he is too conscious around her (is my english right? idk haha) like this one.

NSSsQgF.gif

idk where amazingyooinna get the original video because i only found those who was focus on other actress. anyway, inna had just introduced herself, as you can see, she was just putting her mic down and she wanted to drink. idk dongwook bending down to the other direction at the same time too maybe he was thirsty too? then he saw inna reaching for the bottle like in less than a second he is like superman he was like “here my princess, you thirsty?”

during goblin era, i saw this video that inna was “struggling”? to open the bottle, i didnt see the original video but i bet dongwook didnt even notice it. but as you can see during tyh era something has definitely changed.

warning delulu mode activated.

K9bD91P.gif

maybe thats why inna said that for her, he has become superman. congratulations lee dongwook-shhi, from an interesting man to superman. what a great feat!

gjR0shx.gif

• Love 9

Maybe this has ever been shared here too. PD nim said he has chosen LDW and YIN as lead couple for TYH :" Watching Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na being together warms your heart. I thought that they would warm not only my heart but viewers' heart as well. "

OMO..he must be shipper like us too. finally we got Captain for our ship!:D

• Love 11

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

during goblin era, i saw this video that inna was “struggling”? to open the bottle, i didnt see the original video but i bet dongwook didnt even notice it. but as you can see during tyh era something has definitely changed.

Actually, LDW did notice YIN struggling to open the water bottle but it seems he was having second thoughts about offering to open the bottle for her. Am quite sure he really wanted to judging by the way he was looking at her and the bottle. 

• Love 9

BTW, I just finished watching a BTS of QIHM, and I saw that PD-nim of that drama was a shipper of YIN and her ex. This got me thinking that YIN sending that couple food truck with LDW could somehow have really been a big deal for her. The act was a "statement" of sorts, I guess. :rolleyes::wub:

• Love 8

I love you all for keeping this thread so active! I've been busy with exams so I couldn't post much but I still came to read your posts everyday :heart:

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

idk where amazingyooinna get the original video because i only found those who was focus on other actress. anyway, inna had just introduced herself, as you can see, she was just putting her mic down and she wanted to drink. idk dongwook bending down to the other direction at the same time too maybe he was thirsty too? then he saw inna reaching for the bottle like in less than a second he is like superman he was like “here my princess, you thirsty?”

And they're so in-sync when reaching for their bottles, they literally moved at the exact same time. It's just like how couples subconsciously match their steps when they walk together.

I was listening to this song and it reminded me so much of OJS-KJR's relationship. Especially ep 13-14 when KJR was having a hard time and OJS just wanted to be there for him :bawling:

Spoiler

Lyrics (modified slightly for readability):

(Amor)

Even if you say nothing
I know you care more than anyone else.
Do you know the sculpture clouds that have stayed for a while were lifted?
Look behind you.

I believe.
Beyond the Milky Way that looks like it's going to pour
Thank you for standing in front of me.
My heart is pounding,
Do you know how the feelings I cannot express in words?

You are not alone
You can lean on me.
You can take a short break when you are out of breath.
Do you remember that when you were there
I could stand the feeling of crying.
I'll be on your side now, I'll be your light.
I'll always be your strength, I'll be your light.

Our minds that are facing each other,
I know we were more desperate than anyone.
Sometimes it's passing by
Do not say that. I like it a lot.

I believe.
The strings of fate that were about to cut off
Thank you for holding onto them.
When sorrow suddenly comes and you feel alone
I'll give you a hug.

You are not alone, 
You can lean on me.
Do you remember that when you were there, 

Only one love
The language that only the two of us speak
True love
The deep promise between us
I want you to keep it
I hope we'll make it
(I hope we can)

You are not alone.
Will you be there?
I will run to you who has become my strength.

Btw does anyone know what happened to yinldw's ig account? Did it get deleted? 

• Love 7

21 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Actually, LDW did notice YIN struggling to open the water bottle but it seems he was having second thoughts about offering to open the bottle for her. Am quite sure he really wanted to judging by the way he was looking at her and the bottle. 

Yes exactly, he wanted to open the bottle for her back in the goblin days as well but he was probably just wondering whether it would be too much, or if she would think he is being too clingy or something like that, he was being conscious and considerate about what she might think...

According to me, that was the Time both sides were trying to make good impressions on each other, so LDW was probably being cautious not to make any mistakes at that time.

In TYH, we can see, all that awkwardness is gone and he doesn't worry about such things anymore... So obviously their relationship has progressed in some way since goblin days... :wub:

• Love 7

54 minutes ago, pichiiii said:

I love you all for keeping this thread so active! I've been busy with exams so I couldn't post much but I still came to read your posts everyday :heart:

And they're so in-sync when reaching for their bottles, they literally moved at the exact same time. It's just like how couples subconsciously match their steps when they walk together.

I was listening to this song and it reminded me so much of OJS-KJR's relationship. Especially ep 13-14 when KJR was having a hard time and OJS just wanted to be there for him :bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

Lyrics (modified slightly for readability):

(Amor)

Even if you say nothing
I know you care more than anyone else.
Do you know the sculpture clouds that have stayed for a while were lifted?
Look behind you.

I believe.
Beyond the Milky Way that looks like it's going to pour
Thank you for standing in front of me.
My heart is pounding,
Do you know how the feelings I cannot express in words?

You are not alone
You can lean on me.

Our minds that are facing each other,
I know we were more desperate than anyone.
Sometimes it's passing by
Do not say that. I like it a lot.

I believe.
The strings of fate that were about to cut off
Thank you for holding onto them.
When sorrow suddenly comes and you feel alone
I'll give you a hug.

You are not alone, 
You can lean on me.
Do you remember that when you were there, 

Only one love
The language that only the two of us speak
True love
The deep promise between us
I want you to keep it
I hope we'll make it
(I hope we can)

You are not alone.
Will you be there?
I will run to you who has become my strength.

Btw does anyone know what happened to yinldw's ig account? Did it get deleted? 

I know. Her IG Account is one of the best. I hope she just went on a brief hiatus. But it seems like she deleted the account itself because when you search for the user, it says “User not found.”

• Sad 4

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is LDW here blushing the whole time? Or is it just because of his red pants? :joy:

Kidding aside though, I believe our boy might have already had a crush on our girl since this time judging by how shy he is towards her that he had a hard time looking at her straight in the eye and with his shy smile. He even keeps checking her out too. :wub:

• Love 7

44 minutes ago, aveerie said:
Kidding aside though, I believe our boy might have already had a crush on our girl since this time judging by how shy he is towards her that he had a hard time looking at her straight in the eye and with his shy smile. He even keeps checking her out too. :wub:

Oh indeed. She definitely caught his attention here. LDW is like a child sometimes - he can get pretty obvious often :lol:

• Love 7

11 hours ago, Pichiie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwt8_MjpQmQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1prfgxsp5zqpu

Guys, have you noticed this?? Today her manager nim updated 2 picts to announced that she will be back in 5 days with KBS Radio Volume Up. The thing here is that 2 picts were not revelant to each other at all. One of it was here selfie, another one was her pict taken by YG agency. But it look-a-like the same with “someone” fanship profile. Same posture, same type of flowers. Guess it guys :rolleyes::rolleyes: 

It must be more special when the uploader was her manager nim :lol::lol: 

Is it too suspicious? Or is it just a coincidence?? Give me your idea chingus ahh

Manager-nim must be telling us something. The coincidence is too uncanny. Also - the flower seems to be exactly the same (look at the three protruding petals - how many flowers of that kind could have three protruding petals that look exactly like that?).

Anyone knows when LDW's photoshoot for Cosmopolitan happened? If this photoshoot for YIN was done in September - wasn't this the time LDW was also starting to confirm his acceptance of the role of Jung Rok? :wub:

• Love 6

Heyo all..check this out..its so funny how LDW  keeps her entertained always..their chemistry is just daebak

Cre @yooinnaldw

And also this amazing video done by @yooinnaldw..u all should checkout the ig..very talented.. will definitely keep my tolerance running whilst waiting for ship to sail:wub:

• Love 6

11 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Yang Se Hyung suddenly did a romantic skit with YIN:

Yang Se Hyung: In Na-yah~

YIN: You should call me "Noona" 

Me, inside: :tounge_xd:

When the other host asked YIN about how she felt during those skits:

YIN: I can feel the parents' vibe.

Other Host: Not the romantic vibe?

YIN: Instead of a romantic vibe, I felt warm and reliable just like how usually are the parents.

Me, inside: :lol::tounge_xd:

So LDW & YIN-ssi, when did it all started??? Seriously???

I'm such a delulu :D:lol:

If you're not LDW, don't even bother. Hahaha.

On a more serious note - do we have other BTSs of YIN with other handsome co-stars aside from her ex? Just wondering how she is with other handsome co-stars.

• Love 4

50 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

On a more serious note - do we have other BTSs of YIN with other handsome co-stars aside from her ex? Just wondering how she is with other handsome co-stars.

Here's one: 

She's friendly but more professional in my opinion. 

• Love 4