[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

40 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I dont think its turn private.. bcoz no sign of acc private at all.. just "no post"..

I'm so sad.. i always go to this account everyday to check up yin's status.. huhu..

Nadoo!

38 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sigh ... I really hope it’s not because @amazingyooinna’s account is shut down because it was reported... :tears:

Wae??? Why was it reported?? 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, michsg said:

Nadoo!

Wae??? Why was it reported?? 

Why does it say the page has been removed? 

Off topic I am going to go on vacation too and will be without internet access for awhile and I will miss the posts which are my daily vitamins :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sigh ... I really hope it’s not because @amazingyooinna’s account is shut down because it was reported... :tears:

Why would anyone report her account? :o I don't understand why.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

@riiko1988 hahaha.. i dont think so he was scolding her.. his face looks like "a man who admires a woman" (i guess)..

Hahahaha..

How can a man resist of yin's charm??

Maybe his inner thoughts would like be "gosh, d*mn ldw... he was so fast.. she is a pearl.. and he got her.." :D

Ldw wasnt there "again" and i think there's no photo of them too right?

I think if there's something then he is always "gone" while prescon.. that's d keywords of him..lols..

What do u think?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

@riiko1988 hahaha.. i dont think so he was scolding her.. his face looks like "a man who admires a woman" (i guess)..

Hahahaha..

How can a man resist of yin's charm??

Maybe his inner thoughts would like be "gosh, d*mn ldw... he was so fast.. she is a pearl.. and he got her.." :D

Ldw wasnt there "again" and i think there's no photo of them too right?

I think if there's something then he is always "gone" while prescon.. that's d keywords of him..lols..

What do u think?

but they are kim siblings tho haha joke but ofc he will always admire her lil sis. haha looks like he was messing up with her. lmao our man dongwook was so fast, he already gone out, maybe he already went to inna’s house waiting while she was still drinking with others hahahah just kidding*

i thought dongwook sat besides gongyoo? this dude is always missing, i wonder what makes him busy every wrap up party. still serving tea maybe? haha

idk but during tyh,  he really seemed tired and little bit? sad during wrap up party. especially when he did say goodbye to his character kjr (bts video) he really seemed sad.. its ok dongwookshhi u can still meet privately u know. go back and forth if u want. hahahahah (im just kidding :lol: hope no one take this seriously hora hora dont get upset. but yeah if dongwook wants to take my suggestion seriously i mean why not :rolleyes: haha)

but seriously i do think inna is a very charming person. the more u get to know her the more u will like her. oho! watch out lee dong wook! hahahaha

N4Y2XCH.gif

• Love 10

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

yes i have checked @amazingyooinna Acc IG too..wae no post. Hope nothing serious happened on her acc. :huh:

Has she been in this thread too??

Yes i think she's here.. maybe she's go in vacation for a while so her insta been inactive..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I wonder if ldw remember that he already met yin previously b4 goblin.. he met her twice right? Arang (cameo) and mama (2014). I think he didnt remember arang since d scene also deleted.. but he should remember mama as mc right? I think they talk casualy each other that night (from famcam) and he helped her too with d card names..

So i wonder why he hesitant to talk to her first when their first scene in goblin?? He even thank yin bcoz she initiate to talk first?? hmmm..

Anw, after that they bcome more n more closer to each other.. but i still wonder why he's like that.. i think he is talkative guy, but maybe he has struggle to initiate something first? Hoo.. he should faster now bcoz yin has given ultimatum to married in 3 years.. :D

Here's some sweet edit from mama 2014..

• Love 7

@Meinehappiness yes, her soompi account is @pichicouple

Btw, I have random thoughts about Jajangmyon things in Live Chat.

The question was to test their chemistry, if they have same answers, then their chemistry is good. Their first answer wasn't same, then they got 8 same answers straight. I've observed there are 3 suspicious answers. 

First, of course jajangmyon and jjampong. Like what we discussed before, LDW knew that YIN like jjampong. The thing is, YIN knew that LDW like jajangmyon, then she answered that. (because they first answer wasn't match, then YIN tried to match the next question.

Second, about Americano or coffee mix. If you watch Sundabang first ep, she said that she only drink light taste coffee like water with coffee taste (you can check the video below at 0:57)

İt's clear that she just matched what LDW would say, which is Americano (Americano wasn't weak taste coffee at all, right?) Once again, it proves her LDW's insight, hehehe. LDW didn't complain her (why choose Americano) because he would get that suspicious stare from YIN if he did that.

Third, about action or romance. From what I knew, YIN like romance, she said that she usually watch Pride and Prejudice in her free time.

But, in live chat, she was like waiting LDW's answer. Maybe she knew, he like action? (In Goblin Special Episode, LDW watched boy's anime, I forgot what, then Gong Yoo suggested him to watch Dragon Ball). 

My delulu mind feel that LDW answered 'romance' because he knew she like romance. Trying to understand her, like what YIN did before.

Yeah, that was my observation, do you girls have anything to add?

Here are the questions if you are interested to observe as well.

1. Sweet and sour pork (dipping or mixing)

2. Cold Noodles or Cold Buckwheat Noodles

3. Jajangmyon or Jjampong

4. Summer or autumn

5. Call or text

6. Americano or coffee mix

7. Action or romance

8. Oh Jung See or Lee Joon Hyuk

9. Prosecutor or attorney

10. Oh Yoon SEO or Oh Jin Sim

• Love 13

17 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

So i wonder why he hesitant to talk to her first when their first scene in goblin?? He even thank yin bcoz she initiate to talk first?? hmmm..

I think it's about her acting rehearsal style. She usually rehearse with object (photo, doll, recorder, or mirror something that might help) (you can check at goblin Presscon and TYH commentary). So, it's more comfortable for her to rehearse in person and try to know him better and building chemistry. Otherwise, LDW's style is just read the script repeatedly (thanks to his 20 years debut) until he understands and feel the character in the script.

Maybe they wasn't keep in touch after MAMA, So it's understandable if they were awkward at first.

• Love 7

Wahh.. I like ur analysis.. delulu mode on.. @Caramel machiato :D

yes i agree with all of ur thoughts.. that "famous" jajangmyeon" banter surely has hit ldw with her deep stare.. lols.. after that ldw didnt question anything more and go with her flow.. maybe there's evidence if yin ever mention that she likes spicy foods?? It will be a solid evidence tho..hahaha..

And ur analysis about american too.. i am a coffee drinker but i cant drink americano..its too bitter for me..hahaha..and what yin said that she only can drink something taste like coffee then its a solid evidence she just match d answer with ldw.. 

For romance than action.. i think yes ldw guess yin wont choose action right? So he choose d safest answer.. and they were to starred in a romcom, how come he answer action? It will be weird.. :D

Hardcore fans of yin n ldw will know right away that they answer was their real peference or not.. but for me, i think if u know ur gf or bf eventho d preference was different, that's show that u really knew/understand ur partner so well.. i think many couple did have many different preference but d point is how u will considerate with it then ur relationship will stay stronger..

I wanna add 1 thing.. their 8 matched answer had awarded 2 dolls from mc right? Ldw give it to yin was like telling "this is ur price for ur hardwork honey.." hahaha..

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

45 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

@Meinehappiness yes, her soompi account is @pichicouple

Btw, I have random thoughts about Jajangmyon things in Live Chat.

The question was to test their chemistry, if they have same answers, then their chemistry is good. Their first answer wasn't same, then they got 8 same answers straight. I've observed there are 3 suspicious answers. 

First, of course jajangmyon and jjampong. Like what we discussed before, LDW knew that YIN like jjampong. The thing is, YIN knew that LDW like jajangmyon, then she answered that. (because they first answer wasn't match, then YIN tried to match the next question.

Second, about Americano or coffee mix. If you watch Sundabang first ep, she said that she only drink light taste coffee like water with coffee taste (you can check the video below at 0:57)

İt's clear that she just matched what LDW would say, which is Americano (Americano wasn't weak taste coffee at all, right?) Once again, it proves her LDW's insight, hehehe. LDW didn't complain her (why choose Americano) because he would get that suspicious stare from YIN if he did that.

Third, about action or romance. From what I knew, YIN like romance, she said that she usually watch Pride and Prejudice in her free time.

But, in live chat, she was like waiting LDW's answer. Maybe she knew, he like action? (In Goblin Special Episode, LDW watched boy's anime, I forgot what, then Gong Yoo suggested him to watch Dragon Ball). 

My delulu mind feel that LDW answered 'romance' because he knew she like romance. Trying to understand her, like what YIN did before.

Yeah, that was my observation, do you girls have anything to add?

Here are the questions if you are interested to observe as well.

1. Sweet and sour pork (dipping or mixing)

2. Cold Noodles or Cold Buckwheat Noodles

3. Jajangmyon or Jjampong

4. Summer or autumn

5. Call or text

6. Americano or coffee mix

7. Action or romance

8. Oh Jung See or Lee Joon Hyuk

9. Prosecutor or attorney

10. Oh Yoon SEO or Oh Jin Sim

My response to your analysis ::heart::wub::wub::heart:

• Love 8

@Caramel machiato how about ur analysis for call or text question?

I think we've already discuss ir here about yin didnt reply text as sooner as she got..and she even did that to her bff iu? So why she prefer text than call? Since she loves to talk and has sweet voice, then she should choose call right?

Ldw also choose text.. did he really loves text? Or maybe both were too immersed with kjr n ojs character bcoz both getting closer through text..

Plus point of texting is we can adding cute emoticons.. hahahaha..

• Love 8