Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Off topic.. just wanna share this vlive:

Hide contents

There's some interesting points from ldw vlive back then:

1. At 7.22 when netz asked about real life personality n in drama, rhw said that she wish ldw will be same as drama character who is considerate and doesnt angry.. i LOLing at this statement.. so irl, ldw didnt pay attention to his female partner more like he did to yin? How come rhw said that ldw isnt a considerate man? Hahahaha.. i'm really sure that they just friend.. its so different when he was being with yin right?

Ldw's temper too.. i think its true.. he is sulky man..hahahaha.. and u know what? There's only 1 woman can handle him.. she is absolutely yin.. :D

2. At 18.33 ldw said that he likes female character in bubblegum drama when she was in radio booth.. he said that he might like a woman wearing glasses in a radio booth? girl like that has different attractiveness and special?

I cant imagine someone else than yin when he said this.. that time yin still a DJ in radio booth.. and we all knew irl, yin used glassess too.. she even used it many times as ojs character.. hahahaha.. oppa gotcha.. :D

Other interesting thing is.. ldw said that his lips bcome red if his body bcome hot.. its like an unique condition that he had.. so u should better watch him if his lips turn like red, it means he is on "fire".. hahaha...

In bubblegum vlive he seemed boring n didnt excited or sweet like with yin.. its so different atmosphere.. and when he read netz comments towards his co star, he just read pretty.. not saranghae xxx like he did to yin.. we never knew if its really appear on tyh vlive screen (mention yin saranghae..) or not.. since vlive chats were so fast..

I notice too that ldw didnt describe his partner as "loveable" or "bright".. d actress beside him tell it herself that she is bright.. lols..

Hmmm… I am gonna have to rewatch TYH again to see how many times his lips were red. But am pretty sure there were times they were red in the drama. :rolleyes:

Also, if you have noticed, during the kakao talk live interview, LDW was not only full of consideration for YIN but was rather lavish in his praises for her as well, AND I just learned from youtubers that I follow who live in Korea that Korean BFs love praising their objects of affection. Pretty much almost the same as how LDW is with YIN. Hmmm… PRETTY INTERESTING! B)

So, aside from the physical attributes that he is attracted to in a woman (which YIN all has), he also likes cute than sexy (our girl is actually both), he also likes a girl in a radio booth who wears glasses. He is pratically describing YIN!!!! Oh Wookie, you got it BAD man! Hurry up and marry the girl then! :sweat_smile::joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

It is so nice to read about all your observations and conclusions about our Pichi Couple ^_^ This is how a ship sail by before the most awaited revelation. I salute those who can watch either LDW or YIN coupled with other actresses/actors because I'm such a coward towards those kind of things. Though at times, I can't help myself to research a little bit of their pasts but I don't want to dig deeper. For me, Pichi Couple is just incomparable. LDW for me, has the most gentle vibe when he's with YIN. The difference of his actions towards other actresses and towards YIN, I just can't describe it but I feel there were certain differences. Currently, I am rewatching TYH, and yes it still gives off the same feeling like when I watched it for the first time. I have watched numerous dramas and varieties of South Korea and all I can say is that TYH's romance is somewhere near the line of being erotic (pardon for the word :sweatingbullets:). If only the writers and the production did not limit themselves then we would have witnessed LDW-YIN acting in a naughty matured erotic way (pardon again :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:).

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

@cherrinekimoh thanks chingu! i really enjoyed it hahaha i never really felt anything other than friendships between them (for what i saw/watched from bts or other, tho im sure they enjoyed filming  together too. they just really seems good friends. but towards inna it really feels different on many levels. thats why i really think, many fans, even others who doesn’t really knows them love them together. you know what’s interesting too? when i watch pichicouple’s vid on yt and ig, most fans (in section comments) are saying that dongwook really likes inna. but some of them dont get that feel on inna. i mean, they are not sure if inna likes dongwook. on ig too there was this ldk’s fan account who, i assume is a dongwook fan, and she/he likes pichicouple too. and she/he thinks lee dong wook likes inna too, but not sure if inna likes dongwook. she/he even said that who knows maybe inna has boyfriend(like ofc i understand whats her/his point too, because there is no confirmation) but IMO i dont think dongwook would do all those things to inna, like idk? all of his efforts to take care of inna? if she does have boyfriend? and i really dont think inna would be super close or comfortable with dongwook if she really does have?

this. this too.

‘she even said in her interview such as "ldw is d only one" or "ldw is know everything, i never meet an actor like him" or "ldw is like superman".. hey, if he is just a friend, she would never said those highly praise like that right?‘

aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! IDK ANYMOREEEEEEE!! IF THEY DONT GET TOGETHER IDK ANYMOREEEEEEEE!! IT WOULD BE SUPER WEIRD LIKE WHYYYYY? IT WONT MAKE SENSE HUHU

krXCxCm.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

So, aside from the physical attributes that he is attracted to in a woman (which YIN all has), he also likes cute than sexy (our girl is actually both), he also likes a girl in a radio booth who wears glasses. He is pratically describing YIN!!!! Oh Wookie, you got it BAD man! Hurry up and marry the girl then! :sweat_smile::joy:

Inna is his dream girl!! hahahah get it boy!! go get her!!! hahahah

did u notice when they asked him to do aegyo he just brushed it off? hahahahah but when inna asked on kakaolive he couldn’t say nooo hahahahahah he even dare to sulk to inna being a baby hahahaha omg i just love them they make me happy

• Love 8

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

@cherrinekimoh thanks chingu! i really enjoyed it hahaha i never really felt anything other than friendships between them (for what i saw/watched from bts or other, tho im sure they enjoyed filming  together too. they just really seems good friends. but towards inna it really feels different on many levels. thats why i really think, many fans, even others who doesn’t really knows them love them together. you know what’s interesting too? when i watch pichicouple’s vid on yt and ig, most fans (in section comments) are saying that dongwook really likes inna. but some of them dont get that feel on inna. i mean, they are not sure if inna likes dongwook. on ig too there was this ldk’s fan account who, i assume is a dongwook fan, and she/he likes pichicouple too. and she/he thinks lee dong wook likes inna too, but not sure if inna likes dongwook. she/he even said that who knows maybe inna has boyfriend(like ofc i understand whats her/his point too, because there is no confirmation) but IMO i dont think dongwook would do all those things to inna, like idk? all of his efforts to take care of inna? if she does have boyfriend? and i really dont think inna would be super close or comfortable with dongwook if she really does have?

this. this too.

‘she even said in her interview such as "ldw is d only one" or "ldw is know everything, i never meet an actor like him" or "ldw is like superman".. hey, if he is just a friend, she would never said those highly praise like that right?‘

aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! IDK ANYMOREEEEEEE!! IF THEY DONT GET TOGETHER IDK ANYMOREEEEEEEE!! IT WOULD BE SUPER WEIRD LIKE WHYYYYY? IT WONT MAKE SENSE HUHU

HAHAHAHA CUTE! 

Anyway, by virtue of the BRO CODE, I don't think LDW would act that way towards YIN IF she had a BF. He has always been known as good mannered and an upstanding man. I'm pretty sure showing respect towards another man's GF by keeping his distance from the girl, though being friendly towards her, is what he would have done. However, that is NOT the case here. I think we have all come to a consensus that he acts/behaves very differently with YIN than with all his other female co-stars who were obviously just friends to them. This, to me, shows how special she is to him, "more than a friend" kind of special. Those lingering touches (remember him tapping her shoulder for the selca and letting his hand linger there and then trying to get a close-body-contact selca with her?), those lingering soft looks, him being attuned to her every move, mood, and discomfort during that live interview, not to mention how he took care of her during filming (schedule arrangement, heater, telling her staff to wrap her with a blanket because it's cold, and how can we forget the vitamins he got her), PLUS, oh man, those hot kisses and hugs that have their bodies flush against each other (look at LSW who is married, he had the tamest of all kisses with his partner in the drama); all these are things that I'd rather say a man would do to and for his someone special, AND the important thing of all is I do not see YIN avoiding those acts towards her. SHY, but not avoidant. If anything, I see YIN trying to pull LDW in line at times when she thinks he was letting on more than what she was comfortable to share with the public. I rather believe that YIN wants whatever is between them kept private (probably because of her unpleasant experience with her last public romance) that's why she was the restrained one .

They are both decent and respectable people, and I believe they would not have behaved towards each other the way they did if either of them are/were in a relationship with other people. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Another favorite gif kkk.... You can actually see LDW's eyes locked in on YIN's lips while YIN looked first on his eyes before moving on his lips and YIN pulling him closer and closer... Just my observation though but I've watched this so many times already so I think I'm right :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Thinking about it, the sofa kiss must have been shot numerous times, because of the different angles. Am I right or NAH??? It makes me feel giddy if it was :D

• Like 3
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

this. this too.

Hahaha! Am so grateful for chinggus like u all to share my delulu! Yes..it is obvious that LDW likes YIN with all his body language..so many fans have seen it..so we cant be wrong..

As for YIN, as some of us observed and also rightfully pointed out..YIN receives..she doesnt reject his mischievousness, being able to comfort him..etc..and we all can see how comfy she was with him..always gently hitting his arm, holding his biceps:D

They are really training my patience:wub:

22 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Thinking about it, the sofa kiss must have been shot numerous times, because of the different angles. Am I right or NAH??? It makes me feel giddy if it was :D

On one end..to let them enjoy their kiss so publicly..ofc i would lurve to see all the kisses bts..like some of u...i still really get the flutters when i see their kiss scenes even the makeup kiss...:naughty:

• Love 7

20 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Yes...aside from the last BTS  which clearly is different from the final cut 

• Love 7

4 hours ago, lhynne said:

I feel bad for LDW, he was so stressed lol

:lol::joy: Thinking about it, he is always stuck with 3 trouble maker kids. First this one and then later Soo Ah, Seol Ah and Si An. At this rate he is fully trained! Are you ready to lead a family life with 3 additional mini trouble makers, LDW-ssi??? ^_^:D:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

:lol::joy: Thinking about it, he is always stuck with 3 trouble maker kids. First this one and then later Soo Ah, Seol Ah and Si An. At this rate he is fully trained! Are you ready to lead a family life with 3 additional mini trouble makers, LDW-ssi??? ^_^:D:lol:

What a better way to prepare for the future hihi... he'll be a great family man someday, he helped his family since high school and he's hardworking too ...a total package if I may add

BTW, kindly remove the video from your post... let's make the moderator's work a bit easier and edit our own post :D

His wish for 2012 to live on his own kkk

• Love 5

3 hours ago, lhynne said:

BTW, kindly remove the video from your post... let's make the moderator's work a bit easier and edit our own post :D

Done ^_^ Thank you for reminding me!

• Love 3

Thanks @Cherrine Kim for sharing bubblegum vlive..Its much clearer now. I only got friendship vibe watching that vid, even when Wookie met RyeoWon in Chanel event and patted her back, just friendly old friend pat. 

So much different when he's with InNa. He is definitely way much more flirty yet considerate towards InNa more than just a friend we cant deny. Even RW said that he isnt as considerate as his character in bubble gum. Clearly she did got different treat from Wookie rite?

I believe InNa feel the same way too, its just she is being more cautious regarding her past. What confused me now is, how will they go public later. Wookie seems more showing things and special gestures in public but somehow he hold inNa to do the same way (like he hold inNa from mentioning "vitamins and dont be sick" thing ). I may say they now might have things on being prepared. Something  that must be well prepared. Not only about dating news or teenage confession or anything superficial. Something way bigger than that. 

Amen to that *fingercrossed*

• Like 1
  • Love 9