[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

@cherrinekimoh thanks chingu! i really enjoyed it hahaha i never really felt anything other than friendships between them (for what i saw/watched from bts or other, tho im sure they enjoyed filming  together too. they just really seems good friends. but towards inna it really feels different on many levels. thats why i really think, many fans, even others who doesn’t really knows them love them together. you know what’s interesting too? when i watch pichicouple’s vid on yt and ig, most fans (in section comments) are saying that dongwook really likes inna. but some of them dont get that feel on inna. i mean, they are not sure if inna likes dongwook. on ig too there was this ldk’s fan account who, i assume is a dongwook fan, and she/he likes pichicouple too. and she/he thinks lee dong wook likes inna too, but not sure if inna likes dongwook. she/he even said that who knows maybe inna has boyfriend(like ofc i understand whats her/his point too, because there is no confirmation) but IMO i dont think dongwook would do all those things to inna, like idk? all of his efforts to take care of inna? if she does have boyfriend? and i really dont think inna would be super close or comfortable with dongwook if she really does have?

this. this too.

‘she even said in her interview such as "ldw is d only one" or "ldw is know everything, i never meet an actor like him" or "ldw is like superman".. hey, if he is just a friend, she would never said those highly praise like that right?‘

aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! IDK ANYMOREEEEEEE!! IF THEY DONT GET TOGETHER IDK ANYMOREEEEEEEE!! IT WOULD BE SUPER WEIRD LIKE WHYYYYY? IT WONT MAKE SENSE HUHU

Hahaha! Am so grateful for chinggus like u all to share my delulu! Yes..it is obvious that LDW likes YIN with all his body language..so many fans have seen it..so we cant be wrong..

As for YIN, as some of us observed and also rightfully pointed out..YIN receives..she doesnt reject his mischievousness, being able to comfort him..etc..and we all can see how comfy she was with him..always gently hitting his arm, holding his biceps:D

They are really training my patience:wub:

22 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Thinking about it, the sofa kiss must have been shot numerous times, because of the different angles. Am I right or NAH??? It makes me feel giddy if it was :D

On one end..to let them enjoy their kiss so publicly..ofc i would lurve to see all the kisses bts..like some of u...i still really get the flutters when i see their kiss scenes even the makeup kiss...:naughty:

• Love 7

20 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Thinking about it, the sofa kiss must have been shot numerous times, because of the different angles. Am I right or NAH??? It makes me feel giddy if it was :D

Yes...aside from the last BTS  which clearly is different from the final cut 

• Love 7

4 hours ago, lhynne said:

I feel bad for LDW, he was so stressed lol

:lol::joy: Thinking about it, he is always stuck with 3 trouble maker kids. First this one and then later Soo Ah, Seol Ah and Si An. At this rate he is fully trained! Are you ready to lead a family life with 3 additional mini trouble makers, LDW-ssi??? ^_^:D:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

:lol::joy: Thinking about it, he is always stuck with 3 trouble maker kids. First this one and then later Soo Ah, Seol Ah and Si An. At this rate he is fully trained! Are you ready to lead a family life with 3 additional mini trouble makers, LDW-ssi??? ^_^:D:lol:

What a better way to prepare for the future hihi... he'll be a great family man someday, he helped his family since high school and he's hardworking too ...a total package if I may add

BTW, kindly remove the video from your post... let's make the moderator's work a bit easier and edit our own post :D

His wish for 2012 to live on his own kkk

• Love 5

Thanks @Cherrine Kim for sharing bubblegum vlive..Its much clearer now. I only got friendship vibe watching that vid, even when Wookie met RyeoWon in Chanel event and patted her back, just friendly old friend pat. 

So much different when he's with InNa. He is definitely way much more flirty yet considerate towards InNa more than just a friend we cant deny. Even RW said that he isnt as considerate as his character in bubble gum. Clearly she did got different treat from Wookie rite?

I believe InNa feel the same way too, its just she is being more cautious regarding her past. What confused me now is, how will they go public later. Wookie seems more showing things and special gestures in public but somehow he hold inNa to do the same way (like he hold inNa from mentioning "vitamins and dont be sick" thing ). I may say they now might have things on being prepared. Something  that must be well prepared. Not only about dating news or teenage confession or anything superficial. Something way bigger than that. 

Amen to that *fingercrossed*

• Like 1
  • Love 9

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwt8_MjpQmQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1prfgxsp5zqpu

Guys, have you noticed this?? Today her manager nim updated 2 picts to announced that she will be back in 5 days with KBS Radio Volume Up. The thing here is that 2 picts were not revelant to each other at all. One of it was here selfie, another one was her pict taken by YG agency. But it look-a-like the same with “someone” fanship profile. Same posture, same type of flowers. Guess it guys :rolleyes::rolleyes: 

It must be more special when the uploader was her manager nim :lol::lol: 

Is it too suspicious? Or is it just a coincidence?? Give me your idea chingus ahh

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

One thing I've been noticing is that in goblin era Inna behaved like Dongwook's hoobae, but in touch your heart era she really behaved like his princess already lol but somehow Dongwook also treated like one. He was so considerate, caring, and obidient. Too gentle even.

I've watched bubblegum vlive, it was clear that DW and RW were only friend. He didn't stare at her a lot, like how he stared at Inna, not to mention with hearteu eyes. At first glance we could already see that Inna is special case for him. He behaves like caring boyfriend really. Anyway thanks for the link chingu!  

• Love 13

6 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwt8_MjpQmQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1prfgxsp5zqpu

Guys, have you noticed this?? Today her manager nim updated 2 picts to announced that she will be back in 5 days with KBS Radio Volume Up. The thing here is that 2 picts were not revelant to each other at all. One of it was here selfie, another one was her pict taken by YG agency. But it look-a-like the same with “someone” fanship profile. Same posture, same type of flowers. Guess it guys :rolleyes::rolleyes: 

It must be more special when the uploader was her manager nim :lol::lol: 

Is it too suspicious? Or is it just a coincidence?? Give me your idea chingus ahh

Omo wae wae waeeee :rolleyes:

• Love 4

I watched some clips of sundabang and all I can say is that YIN makes me question my femininity :lol: In this video she looks so blooming! I also saw some clips of later episodes of sundabang, and now I am wondering if I am living my life the wrong way. I wanna steal her beauty (this shipper is insecure on the other half of the ship :lol:) Mian, Pichi Couple, love you both :relaxed::blush:

And this one...

Yang Se Hyung suddenly did a romantic skit with YIN:

Yang Se Hyung: In Na-yah~

YIN: You should call me "Noona" 

Me, inside: :tounge_xd:

When the other host asked YIN about how she felt during those skits:

YIN: I can feel the parents' vibe.

Other Host: Not the romantic vibe?

YIN: Instead of a romantic vibe, I felt warm and reliable just like how usually are the parents.

Me, inside: :lol::tounge_xd:

So LDW & YIN-ssi, when did it all started??? Seriously???

I'm such a delulu :D:lol:

• Love 9