[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Speaking of Strong Heart, imagine if LDW was the MC when this happened:

I think he'd have a heart attack or at least imagine LDW do a KJR during OYS kiss scene in her drama. 

Oh boy, I would surely love to see that! :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

and again I might have said this before, I don’t get the GIF, please help me understand if this is a common thing among k-drama on-screen couples or friends and not just my delulu mind because I have been friends with guys but I sure would find it questionable if they would rub my hand like that or stare at me like that (well maybe it didn’t happen because I do not look like YIN :joy:)  

If a guy, who is just a friend, would rub my fingers that way, the least I would do is glare at him, or worse punch him. BUT that's just me. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, aveerie said:

If a guy, who is just a friend, would rub my fingers that way, the least I would do is glare at him, or worse punch him. BUT that's just me. :sweat_smile:

I'd file a sexual harassment lawsuit :tounge_wink:

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

I notices that too..when YIN answer "oppa leads me well" seemed she shown nervousness by stammering a bit. -_-

And when you listen carefully somehow their earlier answer isnt synchronize with the question. Because SeulGi more to ask their chemistry off screen. And then InNa and Wookie last line gives the hint "i think we really match well" , "we're really comfort to each other":wub:

dang!:rolleyes:

They both got uncomfortable when SeulGi asked about their off screen chemistry. It was actually what led me to doubt then if In Na had a boyfriend.

Anyway - obviously she doesn't have one. She's too responsive to LDW's jokes and moves to be in a different committed relationship.

• Love 8

11 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

@MsMagic

We should start an agency, this is great detective work you guys!!! keep it coming! and I hope we get new material to analyze too

LOL. I don't think we could ever give Dispatch a run for their money - their detective work actually involves photo evidence haha.

But on the topic of detective work, I'd say as a shipper the only thing we could hold on to are signs and slip-ups. We have got to hone critical thinking skills, read-between-the-line skills, among other valuable ones like playing BTSs on slow-mo over and over again until we find something, and hunting old videos on YouTube and creating gifs out of them :lol:

But seriously, I think we have got to connect the dots on our own, while we try very hard to balance delusional tendencies with reality.

Personally, I won't deny I'm hopeful they are dating. But logically speaking, I am quite convinced LDW likes her very much.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, o10orio said:

Just sharing this gem of astrology video about Wookie and InNa.  I was squealing like crazy when I watched it the first time.

Feel free to squeal with me:wub:.

CTTO and the person who shared it in Twitter.  Khamsahamnida.

Ya man! This was crazy..they kept using 'amazing attraction!'...ALL STARS ALIGNED! WAIT FOR DA NEWS!!:naughty:

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

Agree..cos and it would be so awkward after

• Love 7

Have u all seen @amazingyooinna IG..YIN was so mischievous..im watching these eps now..and she was completely versatile..the artistes had to challenge themselves each time..they even did b boy dance..from here can see how she was and why she became so close to IU

Off track: really do hope YIn would want 3 kids and that doesnt hamper the potential marriage given she has such a solid figure

Really feel so lost without the couple's news and im so heartened to see everyone's contributions :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:
Look at his hand, he comfortably moved his hand in front of her body, then YIN doesn't lean backward (like I would do if my friend does that). You know, LDW was known for his hand manner, so he will extra careful when it comes to touch women's sensitive area.
  Hide contents

But you can see, in the end, his hand slightly nudged her sensitive part (her ribbon's cloth was touched). And she and he didn't react at all. What does it mean? So suspicious..

Blessed our pichi shippers..Bless upon your eagled eyes! :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Found the presscon video for Goblin... At 3:18 mark when YIN was asked how about her smile, LDW kept looking at her while she was trying to hide her face and her smile... 

Ah yes !  I found this so cute back in 2017 how come I forgot about it lol

He is indeed HOOKED on her smile/laugh :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Hello everyone! It's my first time to post anything on a shipper's thread, been a lurker of this thread for a week now. And everything in here makes my heart flutter! I can't get enough of these two, they have a super intense chemistry for just a reel couple. 

In my own opinion, based on the bts, hand gestures, behaviour and their treatment with each other, I think this ship is finally sailing! I just hope with crossed fingers that the sailing is smooth so they can get through their final destination which is "Marriage". :wub:Omo! Can't wait for this! 

• Love 10